BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen in harness gag, chastity belt, and arm bag!

We just love to restrain Ariel Anderssen! This tall blonde is a bondage super star, and she likes it tight! We managed to padlock a black leather chastity belt under her garter belt, which looks incredible with heels, stockings, and suspenders! Ariel is collared of course, then locked into the arm bag, which is a perfect fit on her!! She doesn't have any chance to escape from that! A nice harness ball gag completes today's outfit for our famous pet slave! Ariel Anderssen looks so good in leather!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen in harness gag, chastity belt, and arm bag!

Exclusive Perfect Nice Magic Sweet Collection Only You Brutalmaster. Part 3.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

First of all, leanhim is a slut, that goes without saying -she will pretty much do anything with anyone, especially when she is told to perform. But we wanted to make sure she knew exactly what a piece of meat she is.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 16 files.

Download Exclusive Perfect Nice Magic Sweet Collection Only You Brutalmaster. Part 3.

sandra70

Cobie - reverse prayer in posture collar

The famous Australian bondage model Cobie is back, so let's test her skills again! She is super flexible! A tight arm wrenching reverse prayer is always nice, and Cobie loves to struggle, even though her arms are completely pinned high up on her back. A very tall posture collar makes it even harder to struggle, but Cobie loves hard bondage! If you don't believe that, just ask her when you see her! She absolutely loves to be completely helpless, to struggle against bonds she knows she can't escape. Cobie in leather bondage, an update you shouldn't miss: the best struggle girl in the world!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Cobie - reverse prayer in posture collar

Torture of Loyalty - Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Mia, a timid pigeon. She is facing the utmost pain, she can't give even a little disobedience, and is helplessly waiting for the unbearable tortures to finish. For every strokes Dr. Lomp donating her, she is hopping silently in pain. She is so well tamed, so she even can't think of resisting. Trying so much not to weep, Mia is proving that she is not an inexperienced slave girl anymore. Well come to Graias pain club, girl. Let our friends to enjoy your suffering.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10704kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 3

sandra70

Sexy Marina

Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.

Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexy Marina

Ducks and Fences

Elise looks so cute when she is electrified and waddling. Who would have thought that a Cattle Fence box would produce the first running, hopping, jerking Duck Woman.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 208.9 MB

Download Ducks and Fences

sandra70

Bendy Girl Wenona is back

After a long time away from House of Gord, Wenona finally made it back;- now a proud Mom and looking better than ever.
So we figured we needed to make it a special occasion and get that pussy back to work, so we selected three of our most potent fucking machines and got busy. This is the first of the day.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 281.6 MB

Download Bendy Girl Wenona is back

Shocking The Slut

Release Year: 2022

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough. The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici ass.

Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Shocking The Slut

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen hates clover clamps

Yes, it is true. Ariel Anderssen hates clover clamps (go ahead, ask her). But somehow, all models always fall for this trick: ask them to clamp themselves, which they usually can do (with a little persuasion) because they think they can take them off whenever they want. Then quickly strap them into bondage, like a box tie armbinder, frogtie straps and a tight ballgag (which is not easy with a huge posture collar on). Now Ariel can not take off the clamps and they start to hurt more and more. Her instinct is to struggle, but that means the clamps swing around and that hurts even more. Ariel got really frustrated!!

Duration: 5:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14541kbps

File size: 546.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen hates clover clamps

Ariel Restrained

This week, Strict Restraint comes storming back with Ariel X and Holly Wood. Ariel's bent and zip-tied as Holly goes to town on her succulent ass with bare handed slaps. What a pair of bodies...Ariel's tough and Holly's got her hands full...Quite literally so when she buries her fingers in that sweet pussy. Ariel's never been shy and today is no exception, and when Holly smashes the wand into place, she begs to cum and lets loose in a guttural fashion. From there, it only gets tighter for Ms. X as she is shackled upright. The crop is Holly's tool of choice as she hammers Ariel's flesh with it.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 133.1 MB

Download Ariel Restrained

sandra70

Maniac Car-Mechanic

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Street slut Juliette bondage in garage and fucking from Maniac Car!

Duration: 41:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3040kbps

File size: 954.4 MB

Download Maniac Car-Mechanic

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

sandra70

Orgasm vs shock battle

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Electric Torture

Red head petite girl Olivia, shocked and self vibed extreme orgasm.

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14613kbps

File size: 628.1 MB

Download Orgasm vs shock battle

Fairy hard tied

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Red head busty goth girl Fairy hard tied, awesome roped show.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fairy hard tied

sandra70

Disobedient

Teen model Little Lanta, cuffed and electric shocked solo punish action.

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

Download Disobedient

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

Download Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

sandra70

Gina Gerson in bondage!

We have got her! The popular teen starlet Gina Gerson in leather bondage! She is so cute and helpless in the leather box tie armbinder! A nice leather collar with a huge D-ring and some frog tie straps make sure she is looking nice and submissive. The only problem is. she isn't very submissive at all! She is always looking for a way to escape, trying to stand up, studying all of her restraints. This girl will escape in no time if you don't strap her down tight! She may look cute, but don't be fooled!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 388.5 MB

Download Gina Gerson in bondage!

Home shocked

Sexy blonde Aubrey in chastity, cuffed and shocked at a home.

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

Download Home shocked

sandra70

Double Fuck X

Cottn Candy loves canes and cocks! In this video she gets both. Candy is whipped hundreds of times with many different types of canes. She is lifted right off the ground by a cane handle hooked into her pussy! Master Len shoves his fat cock down her throat and makes her scream so he can feel the vibrations. Candy finally gets her reward. She is taken from behind while her tits are tormented and she is caned on her back. Candy ends up lying on the floor totally spent with welts all over and a smile on her face. This is a classic BDSM video!

Duration: 1:40:35
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1498kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Double Fuck X

In bed with Yana - armbinder and gag

Yana is a gorgeous young girl! We strapped her in leather belts once before, but now we brought this stunning armbinder, because we knew it would fit her really well! She gets strapped and gagged in her bed, and Yana struggles and moans. she just loves the feeling of leather restraints! And get this: she told us we can come over with new leather gear any time we want!

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps

File size: 533.0 MB

Download In bed with Yana - armbinder and gag

sandra70

Her Master's Joy

This blindfolded ebony slave cowers before her master, accepting his lash over the sensitive skin of her upturned palms as he disciplines her harshly for his pleasure. He clamps her nipples cruelly before guiding her further into his dungeon and requiring her to perform for him. She contorts her sensuous body, inciting his lust and perversions, and he demands ever more degrading displays. He torments her with a lit candle, teasing its open flame across her savaged clit before plunging the unlit wax into her moist pussy. When he releases her only to play the fire across her raw, tender nipples, she knows her ordeal has only just begun.

Duration: 1:14:41
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Her Master's Joy

Ransom

Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed.

Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Ransom

sandra70

Of sexual fantasies

Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Of sexual fantasies

Double Trouble

Jack is interested in making hot women suffer. He's got a blonde and a brunette, Kleio and Endza, locked down and hooded, waiting for his return. They've got no clue where they are or what he's got planned, but they both know that it can't be good. Endza is strong. She's going to struggle and resist a bit, rather than just submit. Kleio is weak. She wastes no time begging Jack to focus his attention on Endza. "She's fresh, she's innocent, you don't want me." It doesn't matter to Jack, though. He doesn't care about their pasts, just their futures. A future full of floggers, rope bondage, and orgasms.

Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Trouble

sandra70

Emily Addison & House of Gord - Boundcon

Emily Addison & House of Gord finally together in this video shot at Boundcon in Munich, Germany! Gord puts Emily in a gorgeous mesh catsuit. She puts on her shiny ballet boots and he laces her into a tight corset. She walks to her device and kneels on it. He has already attached electro pads to her ass cheeks. He straps her legs, froggy style, and slips her arms into a leather armbinder.

Duration: 31:02
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 296.9 MB

Download Emily Addison & House of Gord - Boundcon

Fucked on the Jolly go Round

Seven takes a last ride on one of the early machines before it gets consigned to the spare parts storage. Getting fucked by a machine whilst hogtied and rotating is one of those great joys in life.

Duration: 7:37
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 104.7 MB

Download Fucked on the Jolly go Round

sandra70

Mona Wails

She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.

Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mona Wails

Double penis gag

These two British girlfriends love each other waaay too much! Kacie James and Roxy Mendez agreed to shoot for this website, if they could be together for the whole shoot. They find comfort in each other, and they would only pose topless together. No problem! Two models is better than one, and Kacie and Roxy look incredibly hot in big leather collars. We gave them a new toy to explore, but we didn't tell them what it was. After a while, they figured out the soft leather double penis gag and they had a very intimate time together!! Hot!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 154.5 MB

Download Double penis gag

sandra70

Beautiful shocks

Sexy model Coxy cuffed bound and sitting electric shocked.

Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 638.4 MB

Download Beautiful shocks

Handcuff Experiment

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Cuffed

Cute teen model Aimee gagged and cuffed, extreme bound experiment.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 375.3 MB

Download Handcuff Experiment

sandra70

Installed for Service

A scene from Gord's S.B.I.Trilogy involves some of Gord's most extreme bondage! This incredible scene features extreme rope suspension, multilayered encasement and extreme objectification.
The House of Gord is where no bondage is too tight, no device too devious, and no damsel too distressed!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1245kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

Download Installed for Service

Endless Frustration

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy blonde model, hard rope bondage and ball gag on the bed.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 146.8 MB

Download Endless Frustration

sandra70

Houseofgord - Sasha Monet - Inverted Water Torture

Sasha Monet, one of Gord's sexiest models, Adrianna Nicole and Gord star in this scene from Gord Classics 2.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11802kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 916.1 MB

Download Houseofgord - Sasha Monet - Inverted Water Torture

Jasmine Caro

I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

Download Jasmine Caro

sandra70

Installed for Service part II

Starring Lydia McLane. Installed for Service II is a scene from Gord's S.B.I.Trilogy involving some of Gord's most extreme bondage, Lydia is transformed by her captive into a fuck toy with the Tilt Fuck Machine. The House of Gord is where no bondage is too tight, no device too devious, and no damsel too distressed!

Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1260kbps

File size: 119.2 MB

Download Installed for Service part II

Extreme Sting, Front Side

Miss Caddy Compson has allready been through 25 minutes of impact on her back side...Now Nik turns her around to finish off her front...Once again, he begins with his floggers to warm her up...he moves right on to a variety of tails, focusing his efforts on her tummy and thighs...this is Nik's zone...extreme play that takes extreme skill...and I shouldn't forget about Caddy...enduring such things is equally impressive...these two are professionals and it's glorious to watch them interact.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:56
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 154.1 MB

Download Extreme Sting, Front Side

sandra70

Horny teeny slaves naked and humiliated

Cher and Jamie are cute babes who have always wanted to see how it is like to be in the center of the ass whipping action and now they have a chance to experience it. This guy is older than them which means that he is more experienced and that he knows what he is doing. All he has to do is use his toys and make their asses turn red. That is why he is using his toys and there is no doubt that he is going to make them cum faster than they could imagine... Not only that Cher and her GF Jamie have tight little butts but they are also ready to push them out and get ready to show pink pussies and bums. Flogging is something they love more than anything that that is the easiest way for them to reach an intense orgasm and maybe even squirt all over the place. Their master is going to give his best in order to show them why he is one of the most wanted dominant guy on the internet. He knows how to make the girls feel the terrible pain and amazing pleasure at the same time properly.

Duration: 54:32
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Horny teeny slaves naked and humiliated

Mature torture

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Busty mature goth female, extreme bondage and torture action.

Duration: 50:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps

Download Mature torture

sandra70

Leeches

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech.

Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

Download Leeches

A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself And With Part 1

Pussy whip beating. Clipping a clit with a nail like a pimple. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her .

Duration: 22:20
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10078kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself And With Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors