BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Gorgeous Zoe is pushed into the living room with her arms bound behind her back. Jay seems unhappy with the beautiful redhead and that can mean only one thing: hours of strict bondage for the poor girl. Her clothes are roughly pulled away as ropes are wound around her body and a ballgag is jammed into her mouth. She ends up being strung up to the ceiling and to stand in her 5" heels. Heavy clamps dangle from her hard nipples and drool flows onto her big tits. A stool tie becomes an elbows-together bind (onscreen) featuring tit clamps and a heavy leather gag strapped to her face. Bound hand and foot (elbows together again), Zoe struggles in frustration -- nothing is coming loose. She pants and moans as she rolls about the floor before Jay folds her into a strict hogtie onscreen. She can now barely move and her growing frustration is evident. Zoe is then roughly manhandled as Jay leads her around by her hair, flings her over his shoulder, grabs at her tits and ass, then straps a white ballgag between her teeth. Another onscreen elbows-together tie has her yelping as the ropes are cinched and knotted.

Format: real
Duration: 1:07:25
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

House Of Decadence

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

sandra70

Lady Sonia Trophy Wife Tied And Used

The known Lady Sonia has invited the young guy and didn't expect that it will be unusual sex.

Duration: 14:42
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 2616kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 297.1 MB

Download Lady Sonia Trophy Wife Tied And Used

Nurse Skylar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There's nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I'd grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I'd clamp them down tight!I'd her like she me. I'd make her incontinent. I'd make her suffer like I suffer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:18
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nurse Skylar

sandra70

Jasmine James and Chessie Kay - ballet boots

These two big boobed pet slaves look amazing in their leggings, ballet boots, and collars! Before they can go and relax, they will have to learn how to walk on these towering heels! It is not easy to master this skill, and the girls are being very careful. They are helping each other and they keep talking to give each other confidence and courage. It is awesome to see these two learn how to stand up in ballet boots for the first time! Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 170.2 MB

Download Jasmine James and Chessie Kay - ballet boots

HouseOfGord - Clip 38 Part 1

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Natalie learns that the gymnasium at Gord's is more than it seems. Keeping those abs in good shape and exercising the pussy is just the standard sort of multi-tasking one has to expect at Schloss Gord.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5035kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 491.8 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 38 Part 1

sandra70

Big titted blonde

We start off with having this leggy blonde blindfold herself and then strip. It is always nice when they do the work for you. With her booming body ripe for the plucking, we drop her to her knees and bind her securely in place. The bondage keeps her at the perfect height for dick to the face and we take full advantage of that fact. It is a relentless drilling of those huge puffy blow job lips as drool pours out. The blindfold keeps her dazed and disoriented, she can not anticipate the cock, only accept her fate.

Duration: 36:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Big titted blonde

Seven is wet

Cast: Seven (aka Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson), Spacegirl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ball Gag

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. 

After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace. She then laces on her sneakers for a faster run. Voluptuous tits bounce, face flushes, and breathing quickens as the speed increases. 

Fettered to a table, spacegirl offers the exhausted jogger a seat and licks her sweaty cunt clean. 

On her back, seven is belted down to a metal chair for some unique breath play. PD turns her colon into a breathing bag, pumping air into her ass and forcing her to inhale it through a long tube. 

Next seven is tied to a wooden X for a brutal caning. PD warms her up with a paddle and flogger then starts with a small cane. She barely flinches as the rattan contacts her tough flesh; PD must resort to more severe implements. Seven shows determination and fortitude throughout as he continues to wallop her swollen, lacerated ass. 

In the final scene, seven is the lucky test subject for PD's waterwheel. Once she is belted down tightly, the wheel is let loose, spinning downward to dunk her whole body in a tank of water. PD has some fun with his new toy, rotating it at his whim and torturing the submerged, terrified victim with the dreaded copper wand and a cane on the feet.

In the end, spacegirl is awarded a collar for her dedication and servitude at Insex. Brave, beautiful seven, on the other hand, is spared her life after facing her worst nightmare."

Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Seven is wet

sandra70

Mei's First Time

Mei's so genuine during her first real bondage experience, PD gets a charge out of her, creating some of the simple, yet extraordinary bondage scenes that's made PD the most original and spectacular bondage master in the US. Innocent yet unabashed, Mei's hungry for it all, rough bondage, whipping, flogging, and orgasm. Great body, great personality, and a pleasure to watch, Mei's got a special career in bondage ahead of her. And you saw her here first, at Hardtied.

Duration: 36:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 396kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 143.0 MB

Download Mei's First Time

Manuela - The tower of pain (2023)

Cast: Manuela
Genres: BDSM

The farmer doesn't really treat this HuCILF very gently. Whenever it's Manuela's turn for a session, she always gets a very harsh treatment. Maybe it's because this older HuCow has so much experience, she is very used to udder torture. Manuela is going to be the first HuCow ever to get clamped with the extremely painful Tower of Pain, then get nipple pumped to make her nipples ultra sensitive, and THEN get clamped by the Tower of Pain again! Clamping over sensitized nipples is the farmer's favorite thing to do, and a lot of you (members) love it too. Poor Manuela, why does she always have to be the test cow?

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Manuela - The tower of pain (2023)

sandra70

Lucy Lauren - ballet boot challenge

Can our cute pet slave Lucy Lauren walk in ballet boots? It is her first time! She is wearing a huge 52mm ballgag, which she is allowed to take out only if we are happy with her ballet boot practice. It's a fun test, and Lucy was getting quite frustrated. She wanted to explain something to us, but the gag was too big for her to speak. Keep practicing Lucy!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 458.0 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - ballet boot challenge

Caged Cunt

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Caged Cunt

sandra70

Franken Slave

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Franken Slave

Little Caprice's gagged armbinder struggle!

Little Caprice does not shoot much bondage, she loves her boy-girl stuff too much! And frankly, she hates being restrained. Which makes her a great struggler, she really wants out! But she is not going anywhere today, because we did a few mean things to her. The best part is the super tall posture collar in combination with a ballgag. This locks Little Caprice's jaw in place, the collar pushes the lower jaw up, the ballgag pushes it down. Lots of moaning, but very little head movement! Arms in armbinder, legs frogtied, Little Caprice tries to give it her all, but she is helpless! Cute, but helpless!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

Download Little Caprice's gagged armbinder struggle!

sandra70

Marina-IntoTheAttic

Every women is different and so is how they like their bondage. 100% female self bondage - These women really do it all themselves! They sit on the sharp edge of a wooden pony, peg and clamp their feminine flesh, bring tears to their eyes. Even use Spanking and fucking device, wax and electro to satisfy their secret perverted desires. Some like to be bound tight, Others want extreme orgasms... Then there are those who need Something extra!

Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Marina-IntoTheAttic

Mary Jane - Bolero

Mary Jane does her best to escape the quite inescapable bolero straitjacket. Tight leather over a very sexy bodystocking - with cold hard chains added in just because... yummy indeed.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 173.5 MB

Download Mary Jane - Bolero

sandra70

Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Tall Dutch blonde Mandy Slim found out about our One Bar Prison challenge on Twitter. Like many girls, she did not believe that one bar can be enough bondage to hold a girl in place. So she came over to take the challenge! I told her to bring her tallest heels, and she looked awesomely fierce! She was so curious about the One Bar Prison, touching it and lubing it up, so we got right down to business. The special metal plug was inserted very carefully, with Mandy halting the progress a few times to find her position. All she could do was stand up very straight. She tried and tried, but she could not escape this evil device! Another victim of the One Bar Prison!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11673kbps

File size: 376.1 MB

Download Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Liane - 4 hour Casting

Girls from all over the world email me to do a Casting or a Chastity Deal contract! This tiny (smallest waist ever) girl is called Liane. She is just so stunning!! Perfect body, cute, and really into bondage and submission. Where do I find these girls! Well, they find me. somehow.
I had to resize a belt to a smaller size than ever before. Liana has a 56cm waist!! The belt was sized at 54cm! That is just incredible, because it is smaller than Davon! Why is the belt smaller than her waist? Well, it always needs to be a little bit smaller to make it very tight so it can't move down (if a belt can move down a girl can get her fingers under it, and that defeats the whole point of a chastity belt).
But first, I asked Liane to undress. She was a bit nervous, but she did it. Wow, what a body! Download the picture set to see her strip off her clothes, you will not be disappointed. I just felt she needed a super heavy collar. Even though she was very tiny and nervous, I just thought the weight of the collar would let distract her and it would look great on her. It worked, although Liane clearly needed to get used to this thick metal band around her neck.
Then it was time to belt her. The super tiny belt was a perfect tight fit on her, and once locked, there was no way she could touch herself. The Casting wasn't over though. she signed a 4 hour contract, so she would have to spend some time in my studio. A perfect opportunity to film her with a static camera to see what she would try after I left her alone. I chained her collar to the bed with a heavy chain though, so she wouldn't move out of the frame.
I think I may have found a new talent! Liane is just so perfect in her belt, it was a real shame to let her go after the Casting. She needs to come back for a long deal. Or possibly move to Holland (into my studio preferably) to be a 24/7 belted sub!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11661kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.3 MB

Download Liane - 4 hour Casting

sandra70

Ashley Graham

Sexy white body girl Ashley Graham extreme bondage orgasm action.

Duration: 1:30:46
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ashley Graham

Little Lanta locked to the cross

Tiny gymnast Little Lanta is super flexible! We decided to use our cross in a unique way: lock her arms to one side and a leg to the other side. Now all Lanta can do is try and balance on her other leg. Not easy, because she is in high heels and her ankle is also locked to the cross. Watch Little Lanta fight to keep her balance in this extremely vulnerable position! She is amazing!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 460.1 MB

Download Little Lanta locked to the cross

sandra70

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Slalom Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau

Our petgirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau get a workout in game "who first".

Duration: 19:36
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 229.1 MB

Download Slalom Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

sandra70

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Bald Slavegirl Ivy continues her training with extreme whipping, canning and paddling; a strop-on session with a cruel Mistress, imprisoned in a cell; cock-sucking training; and outdoor labor while chained, naked, and barefoot. She is exposed topless and harnesses on a public street working as a ponygirl and endures more exposure and punishment in remote outdoor locations. Eventually we see her struggling and whipped in rope and rubber bondage when eight months pregnant.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1598kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Little Caprice - elbow cuffed

We captured the famous Little Caprice! She never did any bondage before, but we soon found out that is a shame, because she is a really talented sub girl! Very flexible arms, great body, very cute face! Little Caprice looks incredibly hot in a collar, and when we cuff her wrist and elbows tightly behind her back, she immediately goes into submissive mode. Now we just have to strap her legs in a frogtie, so she will kneel for us, and we can safely say we found a new bondage talent! Next step will be a gag, although that could be one step too far for poor Caprice!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 115.8 MB

Download Little Caprice - elbow cuffed

sandra70

Fifth Cherry

Violet October is an extremely expressive bottom. When she's scared, in pain, or simply confused about what is about to be done to her. She reacts very vocally. This makes pushing Violet's boundaries so much more interesting. Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, fear of electricity. All these things can be taken advantage of. Violet cries for the very first time during a scene. It's cathartic. It's emotional. It's beautiful. It's inspiring.

Duration: 36:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fifth Cherry

Lizzie Bayliss - gorgeous armbinder girl

Wow, isn't Lizzie Bayliss gorgeous!? She is a stunning beauty with a perfect skin and a very fit body! We couldn't wait to strap her in a tight armbinder to see how flexible she is. Turns out she is a bondage talent too, and she actually loves a good challenge! Lizzie is struggling with her elbows held together very tight, unable to escape, giving us a great opportunity to look at her. So much beauty in bondage, don't miss it!!

Duration: 3:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Lizzie Bayliss - gorgeous armbinder girl

sandra70

Mercy, mercy me -part 7

JT likes to play with his food before consuming -it. Whipping a girl with a stingy, nasty flogger until 'it' cries- is bliss. Watching the bright red, agonizing, stripes pop out as you apply them brings, some satisfaction but 'its' tears, how he loves 'its' tears. Turn it over now and look at the throbbing, juicy, sore ass before you snatch it by 'its' hair and make it cry more. The tears are so shiny and wet.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 499.7 MB

Download Mercy, mercy me -part 7

Sliding Slut

Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass.

Duration: 51:15
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sliding Slut

sandra70

Jenni Czech in the new posture collar

We developed this new posture collar which was made to very high quality standards by a local leatherworker. The first version can be seen here, worn by the gorgeous Rosie, but we have since improved it a bit more. This collar has extra sturdy rivets, everything is highly secure so it can't rip or tear. The D-ring on the front is the biggest D-ring on a posture collar ever! The ergonomic shape means this collar can be worn 24/7, although it is extremely tall. Who better to show off this new collar than the famous and gorgeous Jenni Czech! Strapped in a tight armbinder and chained to the wall, Jenni is the perfect model to present this new piece of gear. even if she is a bit reluctant.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 439.0 MB

Download Jenni Czech in the new posture collar

Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling

Where as some people might regret their decision to offer themselves up to the sickest minds in BDSM, Cadence has been looking for someone to take her to the next level. She isn't afraid of what is coming next. She has been looking forward to it.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling

sandra70

Selina - Kinky couple

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Selina
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, interracial, asian, teen, brunette, one on one

Antonio Ross and her sweet asian wife Selina wanted to spice their relationship up a littlebit and try out new things that they didn´t even talk about with each other. They heard about a love hotel where the couples could try out kinky games for a nice price a night. So there they are now in the hotel room awkwardly looking around the stuff they made available for them. Antonio finally began the game with teasing Selina´s pussy with various toys from the room and got her blindfolded and bonded and fucked the shit out of her which Selina was longing for so long...

Duration: 39:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

Download Selina - Kinky couple

sandra70

Justin Slayers At Your Mercy Chaos

legs folded and bound under her, she squirms as cane strokes fall, one after another on the soft, tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Duration: 59:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1470kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 701.1 MB

Download Justin Slayers At Your Mercy Chaos

History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download History Torture - Punishment Of A Virgin

sandra70

Lizanne - double plugged by Master

Lizanne is a real life submissive from Belgium, she loves to serve! She is a very natural submissive and her Master is very strict. When I invited them over again, I did not expect him to be so strict with this cute tiny girl!
In this video update, you can see how Master double plugs Lizanne without mercy. She will get a bigger jewel butt plug than she has ever had before, and Master wants to get it in without almost any preparation. That's a real challenge for Lizanne, who is quite small and didn't expect to be fitted with an anal plug today. You can see by her squirming and resisting that it is definitely not easy to let this plug slip in, but once it is in, it is firmly in place, the only part visible is a beautiful pink jewel.
After the ordeal of being butt plugged, Master proceeds to lock Lizanne in her hip style MySteel belt. Plugged of course. Lizanne resists again, but she knows she is no match for her Master who is much stronger. Before you know it, Lizanne is double plugged and looking very sad. She is always quite horny, and she knows whe will probably not get to play with herself for a long time. Plugs only frustrate her.
Master finishes his job by handcuffing Lizanne behind her back, leaving her to contemplate her fate. Cute Lizanne is defeated, the two plugs inside her remind her she is just a play toy for her strong Master, who will do whatever he wants with her.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

Download Lizanne - double plugged by Master

Little Caprice - heavy clasp belt

We have Little Caprice again! She is just so cute! This time we have a special surprise for her: a fitness belt that can be made very tight by closing it even further with a huge snap-shut metal clasp. Of course, Caprice is not going to like this super tight corset belt, so we had to restrain her in a way that she couldn't reach the big clasp. A chicken wing tie was the obvious solution. Caprice really wanted to get out of this tight heavy leather belt, but she couldn't figure out a way to get some air. It was really tight. A nice pair of frogtie belts made her completely helpless and struggling for relief. So cute!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 355.3 MB

Download Little Caprice - heavy clasp belt

sandra70

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab a handful of Castratta's hair and slap her ass. It's quite amusing to watch her dance around as she tries to avoid more. I have her by her hair and she's neckroped, so she's not going anywhere. I continue smacking her pantyhose clad ass for a bit before I decide it's time for more rope. I add 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope to her thighs. While tying her, Castratta asks if she can remove her shoes. I tell her "no". Before long, her thighs are bound with 3 or 4 bands of cinched rope. By now her attitude has changed. She's not quite the brat she was when we started, and she actually looks a little worried now. I release her from her neck rope and allow her to take a seat. She's happy to not be standing in heels, but that happiness is short lived when she is ballgagged. I test out a big gag, but it won't fit. I have a nice medium sized red one that fits perfect. Her tits have been begging to be bound since we started, and I am more than happy to oblige. They each get 25 feet of rope. I was planning on hogtying Castratta, but her shoulder is starting to bother her, so I decide to leave her tied to the chair. A rope around her waist secures her to it. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 462.5 MB

Download Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 2

The Damsel Gift

A happy couple. A cute . They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

sandra70

Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

The gorgeous Jenni C tied to the bed, spread eagle style! The color coordination of her panties and the rope is fabulous! She is completely helpless and defenseless, but that doesn't stop her from struggling!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

Creep Suck

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors