BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 36 Part 2

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Charlotte eventually gets to become the inverted hood ornament on the famous Gord truck. It took a while because she has been so busy trying everything else over the years.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 485.6 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 36 Part 2

Julia Green - nipple clamp stocks predicament

It's fun to lure Julia Green into a new predicament. First we asked her if she wants to try the new stocks. Julia thought it would be fun!! She is always so positive and happy to try out new things. But when we added nipple clamps she wasn't as happy about it. Julia has very sensitive nipples. And with some chains she had to bend over, struggling to get her hands on the nipple clamps, which was impossible. Every move made them sway, pinching her poor nipples even more!

Duration: 5:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Julia Green - nipple clamp stocks predicament

sandra70

Pain from milking

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Video language: English

Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There's a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It's almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly. somewhere in her mind. there's a part of her that loved this session!

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pain from milking

Jay Edwards - Bound To Please

Tory, evidently, has been a real pain, since Jay is planning on teaching her a lesson for her unruly behavior. And teach her he does, in six scenes of stringent, artful bondage. Undressed on camera - as Jay ties her up on camera - Tory struggles and whines about her plight. Totally nude, even down to her bare feet, she struggles on the couch and then on the floor in an effort to free herself. She is then secured in an unusual bondage of handcuffs on her elbows, thumbcuffs and big-toe cuffs.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 2925kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Bound To Please

sandra70

Punished Poolside

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside

Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Duration: 33:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

sandra70

1016 Live

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I'd fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I'd had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 1016 Live

Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

sandra70

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

Jessica Kay - Thanksgiving Painal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Painal, Rimjobs, smacking, Spanking machine, Bondage, Caning, Crying, Endurance challenge, Paddling, Pain, Spanking, Big ass, Slim girl with round bubble butt

What better way to give thanks than with a painful anal fucking and a long, hard ass beating? So, for Thanksgiving dinner, Dr. Mercies bent Jessica over the table and turned on his brutal, new spanking machine from Germany. Then he calmly enjoyed his meal and ignored her while she suffered. Once her butt was all marked up, he gave it a good ass-to-mouth fucking. Her poor hole was already sore inside from her previous session, so she cried quite a bit when it got fucked again. But Jessica is an anal masochist who's always down for a challenge under the right circumstances, and she submitted beautifully. Dr. Mercies fed her his cum, and she swallowed it all down like a good girl. It was a lovely evening.

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5450kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessica Kay - Thanksgiving Painal

sandra70

Melisa Mendini and Tiffany - ring gagged

We did not know our models Melisa Mendini and Tiffany actually are close friends! Both have been coming here for years, to get strapped in leather bondage, but if we had known they are good friends we would have invited them together a long time ago! Because two girls are twice as much fun to put in bondage! We can come up with all kinds of devious plans when girls have to cooperate and coordinate to be able to deal with their situation. Like trying to avoid drooling on each other when they are both ring gagged and their collars are padlocked closely together.

Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14587kbps

File size: 565.6 MB

Download Melisa Mendini and Tiffany - ring gagged

On the Verge of Violet - Violet October

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Violet is comfortable with coming to INSEX now. She trusts us, but that may not be the best thing for her. OT manhandles her like she's a rag doll. He tosses her around and throws her on the floor. Then he gets to work tying her up. She's positively giddy the whole time. I guess she likes this stuff.
"That's fucked up!" Violet says.
Her tender little butthole gets penetrated by his sharp blade. OT spends the rest of the time teasing Violet. She's on the verge constantly. That's right where he wants her. Never quite getting there, but always just an inch away. She wants it so bad, but you can't always get what you want!

Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download On the Verge of Violet - Violet October

sandra70

Kerry - job training

Hands cuffed to the sides of her tight belt, very tight ballgag, Kerry knew that her office training was getting ramped up. I loved having Kerry run around the office, not being able to speak, having a very hard time doing her job. Yes, I can be mean, but I can assure you: Kerry loves this! She is a huge bondage fan!

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11632kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

Download Kerry - job training

HouseOfGord - Clip 38 Part 2

Jewell Marceau finds herself in trouble as Ceci, Petra and Gord team up and get medieval on her vulnerable pussy.

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5044kbps

File size: 383.7 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 38 Part 2

sandra70

Wednesday Spanks Her Teacher

Studio: Worstbehaviorproductions
Cast: Ava Marie, Persephone Page
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Cosplay, Gothik

Wednesday reverses the roles after being soundly spanked, paddled and taken Penalty Swats from her teacher. She films the punishment on her cell phone and the teacher is forced to submit to a good punishment too.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 479.3 MB

Download Wednesday Spanks Her Teacher

Keeping Her Attention Part II

In the continuing trials of Cece, Bane keeps the bondage simple and stringent...Bent over, her ass hole is wide open for play...Bane plugs it and gets her off quick...but that's only the beginning...he gives plenty of attention to her ass with various implements...the worst being a small black plastic flogger...that thing is insane...then belted squatting, once again Bane brings the pleasure quickly again to Cece...then a nipple predicament and pegs on the pussy...Cece explains how intense BDSM experiences help balance out her own ego from time to time...on this day, she got a major ego adjustment.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

Download Keeping Her Attention Part II

sandra70

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Lil Red Turns Tormentor

In this fun, sexy and raunchy video our star lil red sucks master len. Not pleased with her, he sends her to train Rodan. She is also supposed to learn to suck cock better. Lil Red delights is teasing and tormenting Rodan until he turns the tables on her and has his way with her.

Duration: 1:08:19
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1450kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 791.6 MB

Download Lil Red Turns Tormentor

sandra70

Megan - fitness model in trouble

Megan is so fit! A perfect body should be restrained in leather at all times! We strap her in an armbinder (with extra wrist belt) and frog tie her legs. This way she will not go anywhere! After a struggle, Megan ends up on her belly, in a perfect hogtie position. Such a tight little package! Megan is not so happy about this predicament, but we are not going to let her out soon, because it is so much fun to watch her in bondage!

Duration: 4:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 371.5 MB

Download Megan - fitness model in trouble

Melisa Mendini - reverse prayer perfection

The famous Melisa Mendini is a very tiny perfect girl. She has won multiple awards for best ass in the world, and she is cute as can be. Melisa is also one of the most submissive slave girls ever. She will obey and endure any bondage position without much complaining. She loves to assume slave girl positions. So it's time to chain her wrists to her collar and give her some training. We go through various poses before ending up with a strict reverse prayer. Melisa will have to keep her hands up to avoid pulling on her big leather collar too much. It's a beautiful struggle.

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 363.5 MB

Download Melisa Mendini - reverse prayer perfection

sandra70

Bait and Switch

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger

Cast: Callie Black

Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The onger he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
"Stop! Please Stop!"

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Callie Black - Touched By A Stranger

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 39 Part 2

It is a long time since we had a female audio warning system at the House of Gord. This one was pioneered by my girl at a private party.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4956kbps

File size: 440.4 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 39 Part 2

Katarina Hartlova - wrists to boobs

Surely 2 boobs cuffs will fit on each of Katarina's huge natural boobs? We cuffed her boobs with 1 cuff each before, but two makes it more secure. Katerina in a chastity belt, boob cuffed, wearing a heavy collar, that's something you don't want to miss. To make this a bit harder for her, we cuffed her left wrist to her right boob and her right wrist to her left boob! Behind her back! With double handcuffs of course. Then we gave her the key and watched her struggle, those giant natural breasts swinging as she tried to reach the keyholes. We love Katerina. She should be in bondage permanently. Especially her boobs. Did we mention boobs?

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

Download Katarina Hartlova - wrists to boobs

sandra70

Marina's Trials

I decided to do a conglomerate update this week showing the first contact and a couple of trial shoots with Marina. This is how it all starts with most new models.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 277.1 MB

Download Marina's Trials

Kitten gets Bound and Whipped part 3

Koneko is a young woman from the BDSM lifestyle in Los Angeles...She truly enjoys public play and we met her through some of the performances she was involved with last spring...we booked her when she was ready to bare it all for our cameras...Koneko is an experienced rope bottom and loves a hard impact scene...I give her plenty of that...and plenty more...electricity, clamps in all the most tender areas, and good sized dildos rammed into her tiny vagina...she proves she can take a lot...she also proves how good she can beg...and orgasm...the magic wand makes quick work of her civilian pussy...I do my best to take my time...her body is amazing and her exotic face expresses every emotion...this little bondage kitten was made to play...we hope to have her back soon.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Kitten gets Bound and Whipped part 3

sandra70

Lexi Lane - Her big tits choked in steel

When he's satisfied with her oral performance, Alex is pulled up off her knees and bent over. She could hardly stand earlier; by now she's shaking in her heels as Miles opens up her tight slit with his fingers.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 183.7 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Her big tits choked in steel

Girls Were Made For Loving

Girls were made for loving, and two of these ladies were made for paddling and spanking! Watch as these super sexy females play. The dom wields various instruments to redden the backside of two submissive beauties. The ladies are to worship each other's body, but surely you certainly wouldn't have to be talked into it!

Duration: 1:02:22
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download Girls Were Made For Loving

sandra70

Archives - 1st Millenium

Blanche Maynard foamed cast and solid in this rescanned golden oldie from the early days of The House of gord.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 115.9 MB

Download Archives - 1st Millenium

Kneel Torment

In our weekly trip back into the vault we feature the lovely Cassandra Crimson in "Kneel Torment!" In this great throwback stream, the submissive Cassandra Crimson pays a visit to the old Phoenix playroom and soon comes to regret it as she finds herself into a kneeling position while bound to a metal pipe frame. With her arms bound to the metal pipe frame behind her and with a nasty metal pipe securing her collar to the frame, poor Cassie is left with no choice but to kneel and suffer for your enjoyment in this fun throwback!

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 664kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 83.5 MB

Download Kneel Torment

sandra70

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Caged Cunt

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Caged Cunt

sandra70

21sextreme - Detention For Madison

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Madison Lovely
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette

Check out Mandy Bright as a very bad naughty teacher and how disciplines poor little Madison Lovely who unfortunately got into detention with her. Mandy bonds her to the teacher´s desk and starts playing her nasty games with the young girl. She is being seduced by the evil teacher who makes Madison lick her shoes and inserts a big red dildo down on her throat before going down to Madison´s pussy and making her cum!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Detention For Madison

21sextreme - Dominated Anal School - part 1.

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Angell Summers, Melyssa
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, blonde, redhead, foursome

Suggested by Cyber, now we made the scene!Two girls are sitting in the room when two more girls come in and take their seats. The girls chat and laugh while waiting for the teacher. They take out an open bottle of wine, uncork it, and start passing it back and forth, when the teacher comes in and they hurriedly put it away. The teacher starts the lesson, but when his back is turned one of the girls takes a swig! The teacher notices and screams at her, ´What the fuck are you doing??!´ This makes her laugh so much that she spits the wine on the teacher. The teacher leaves in a huff, and brings back the principal. Now the bad girls are all alone with him and the teacher....

Duration: 28:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 611.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Dominated Anal School - part 1.

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 41

As fucking machines go this one has to be unique. Fitted with rubber clamps and built from Vaccuum Cleaner handles. And a transparent neck clamp adds a final touch.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps

File size: 340.5 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 41

Mona Wales BaRS show continues with rope bondage

Mona Wale's live BaRS show continues. First we had strapped her into the blowjob machine, now we are moving onto the pussy. Well, we aren't going to neglect her mouth, we just want full access to both ends of her. Some clean simple bondage helps us with that goal.
Once Mona is tied up and restrained, we get to work. Our handy fuck table is just the thing to help set the stage. Once our bound beauty is laid down on the table, the training starts. Huge black cock strains out those tight holes as Mona goes cross eyed over the cock. Her makeup runs and her face is shiny with drool.
We have no mercy, and Mona asks for none. She is here to get destroyed and we are here to oblige. Mona cums hard, lost in the moment. a sexual athlete in her peak. We flip her around like a ragdoll, impaling her on the cock.
Our starlet is a dazed and drooling mess, but we are only just getting started. Live shows are intense and take the toughest out there. Does Mona have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 712.1 MB

Download Mona Wales BaRS show continues with rope bondage

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 43 Part 1

Fem Car was chosen to be pussy stuffed, ass stuffed, gagged, stretched and bound for the tests;- then connected to the truck controls and electrified.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3966kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 286.1 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 43 Part 1

Russian Submission Cool Unreal Sweet Excellent Collection. Part 2.

if you are expecting these cute girls to be treated with caution, care and sympathy, definitely be the wrong. Video on original language with subtitles. Lean back and enjoy!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 3 files.

Download Russian Submission Cool Unreal Sweet Excellent Collection. Part 2.

sandra70

Aubrey - Chastity Deal at home

After belting and collaring Aubrey in her own home, we tried the High Heel Enforcers for a while. They need a little work still, so I took them off because I did not want Aubrey to get hurt. I handcuffed her in front, and then I locked leg irons on her, and she just went about her business in her home while I filmed her.
She is such an amazing girl to watch! Perfect figure for chastity, with her incredible butt and perky boobs. Aubrey is very positive too, she would probably never give up during a Chastity Deal, she is just a very happy girl, no matter what Challenges I throw at her.
Aubrey did have some trouble adjusting to her handcuffs and leg irons, she is clearly not used to being at home in cuffs. Opening a cupboard, turning on the tap while holding a glass, making the bed, it is all a bit harder in cuffs. Just watch her shuffle around in her heels doing her daily things, knowing she would be in this metal gear for at least a day. Sure, most girls do it for the money and it is a big motivator, but I felt like Aubrey is really into this. She loves a good challenge, especially if she can look sexy doing it!

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14763kbps

File size: 969.4 MB

Download Aubrey - Chastity Deal at home

Good Slave - Charlotte Vale

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Good Slave - Charlotte Vale

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors