BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Breaking her for Beauty

Jade needs this...she needs to be desired for her beauty, she needs to be controlled...The bondage works it's psychological magic on her, as she relaxes and submits when she feels truly restrained...afterall, what else is a helpless woman to do?...But Jade enjoys it...she enjoys it a lot...she invites new experiences and does her best to face down her own fears...The emotions you see coming out of Jade are very sincere...she can be smiling one second and wincing the next...After revealing her seemingly sculpted, perfect feminine body with a toe-standing vertical stretch, I position her for some anal play...I insert an electric plug and enjoy her anxious moans as the current rises up and down insider her ass hole...Continuing to focus on her ass, she is spread and flogged....then a beautiful wide spread...Her legs are pulled wide as I use the Samurai on her helpless pussy...The alien sensations overtake Jade and she turns into a purring kitten as I fuck and shock her from the inside...her pussy juices allreasdy flowing very thick, I blindfold her and leave her to cum and struggle for our enjoyment...Have a happy Halloween, kinksters!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3716kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.7 MB

Download Breaking her for Beauty

Caprice and Lauren - play time

Ok, I promised: there was going to be a little play time for my two Czech promo girls. They were so excited in their chastity belts! I found them in their hotel room, just as I had left them, in the NoSteel and My-Steel, trying to pleasure each other by rubbing boobs and prying their fingers under their belts. They were very happy when I told them they could take off their belts for a moment. But only for a moment!
Downstairs at the convention, I had bought two vibrating eggs for them. I gave them the bag and they dove into it. Curious girls! They were surprised and happy to see my gifts, and they started to open the packages and inserting the batteries (which the vendor thoughtfully had provided for free). The eggs were very powerful, with 4 settings from low to very high. They were simple but good quality! I did not buy remote controlled ones, these had a wire, because I like the way it looked on Kacie and Roxy some time ago.
Immediately after feeling the power of these vibrating eggs, the girls asked me to leave them alone for a while. But I told them to put their belts back on first. They were shocked! They had to insert the eggs and put their belts back on? They both knew what that would mean: neither of these two girls can orgasm without clitoral stimulation. So they would just get hornier and hornier without any relief! This was not play time as they had imagined it!
When their belts were securely locked back into place, I let them test their control boxes for a while. They couldn't believe how powerful these little eggs were (and neither could I), they couldn't even speak when it was turned up to level 4! I decided to give them the privacy they had asked for and quietly left the room. Maybe I'm too evil.. but this is my version of 'play time'.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 943.2 MB

Download Caprice and Lauren - play time

sandra70

April's Trial part 1

April has been fantasizing about being bound and used for a long time, and her lucious body is perfectly ripe for that purpose...she doesn't mind suffering in tight rope...she doesnt mind being treated like a filthy whore who needs to be punished...she lives for it...The tighter and harder it got, the more she responded with a submissive courage to endure and enjoy....April is the kind of bottom who likes to put up a fuss...she complains and screams, but rest assured, a great time was had by all.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3359kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download April's Trial part 1

Star & Laci vs. A Tug of War

Only we the viewers are the winners in this game. There is no escape for Star or Laci with their arms tied tightly behind their back. Both are pulled into strappados, ankles tied to each other. Every movement, shift, or struggle pulls to the other. If one strappado rope is pulled down, the other goes higher. It certainly doesn't help when they are tickled over and over an ebb and flow of pulling and tugging against each other.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 158.7 MB

Download Star & Laci vs. A Tug of War

sandra70

Queen of Pain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Queen of Pain

Pop Quiz - Star

Release Year: 2022

Pop quiz, Star. What is the capital of Arkansas? New Jersey? Idaho? How do you spell cunnilingus? And while we are at it, tell us more about yourself; your dreams and your nightmares. This is RealTimeBondage, Star, and our members have lots of questions. Every time you are wrong or you lie you can expect some pain to coax you toward the right answers. You did lives shows with us for Insex, so you know how this works. All of our members tell us what they want to know, what they want see, and what they want to hear and we make sure that you do it all for them, streamed live in Hi-Def.

Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pop Quiz - Star

sandra70

A Perfect Specimen for Bondage

Jade has a holy shit type of body...every bit of her is beautiful...huge natural tits on a slim and toned body with a round ass and long legs...her pussy is like velvet and her eyes are exotic as well as expressive...all that and she's happy to come get tied up and toyed with...and Feenix is happy to oblige...it's a day of many firsts for Jade...from extreme bondage and gags to electrical play and floggings...it's so entertaining to watch a newbie find the emotions...Jade gets it right away...she is there at Feenix's will to endure what he has planned for her...the vibrator makes her heave and writhe, but not before he has his torments.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 166.1 MB

Download A Perfect Specimen for Bondage

Neck Hoist Chain

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

sandra70

Patient part 1 - Treatment 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TheWhiteWard

Patient Height - 173cm / Patient Weight - 51kg Reason of admission - General unobedience / Fit throwing.
Treatment 01 - Sensory deprivation (vision) / Mouth spreader insertion / Binding of arms and legs / Use of electro stimulus to enforce complience. Patient refusal to act like a young lady is to be treated with degradation to like state. Vision of patient to be blocked. Vocal abilities to be blocked by mouth spreader insertion. Arms and legs to be bind. Patient will undergo training in obedience. Electrick shocks will be used to enforce complience.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Patient part 1 - Treatment 1

Lolly Anne and Dandelion - caged

Remember our new talent Lolly Anne? She can take a 2.75 inch gag! One of the biggest mouths we have seen on such a small girl! She brought her friend Dandelion today, a kinky submissive with a talent for gags! She can easily take a 2 inch ball. Well, needless to say, we loved playing with this submissive pair in tight harness gags (so that's 2 inch for Dandelion and 2.75 inch for Lolly Anne). They were double leashed, and taken to their stacked cages. Still gagged but separated, they tried to comfort each other from their cages. What a duo!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Lolly Anne and Dandelion - caged

sandra70

A Perfect Submissive

We all see these young and beautiful women in our day to day lives...stuffing themselves into the tightest and hottest outfits they can find...objectifying themselves and loving it...and not realizing how far those pleasures can go....Feenix plans a day of objectification through bound punishment, submissive conditioning and plenty of pleasure overload...Molly has serious interests in experiencing what he has in store for her, and she submits very well from the first minute...Feenix has a field day, binding her lovely little body effortlessly into strict and immobile positions, which gives him access to focus his efforts as he pleases...Molly responds like a perfect sex slave, accepting her punishments with erotic flair and enjoying the pleasure he demands of her, like a well trained whore.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 823kbps

File size: 122.2 MB

Download A Perfect Submissive

Emma Evins

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, All Sex

Die Fans zufrieden sein! Siehe die Screenshots und laden Sie den Film, genießen Sie die Show! Master punishing his miserable hooker slave he helped get her pain and humiliation. Enjoy.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Evins

sandra70

The Hell Hotel part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Monica is a young girl who wants to live in Spain, the only problem is she has no money. Her answer to this is to move around from hotel to hotel, mnoving out when they ask for money or giving them false bank details. This has worked well till today when she gets caught at her scam by a rather nasty hotel owner. This lady has certain ideas about how to deal with criminal behaviour and these ideas will bring a great deal of pain to Monica. The starting point for this is a damn good spanking on her wet bottom as she stands in the shower

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

Download The Hell Hotel part 1

The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

"Make yourself comfortable." Never have such simple words come with such a sinister understanding. Bonnie Day is staring at Mona Wales' naked, perfect body, and she is filled with a combination of dread and longing. Mona is known for being a cruel sadist, and Bonnie can already tell that she won't be able to refuse her when she begins to make demands. "Make yourself comfortable," she said. But how can Bonnie be comfortable when she is practically jumping out of her skin with anticipation.

The first demand was simple, all Bonnie had to do was take off her clothes. She was nervous, stripping in front of a beautiful woman who clearly had no problem showing off her own body. But she complied without complaining. It felt good to be nude, even in that chilly room.

It felt even better to submit to the will of another. She heard and she obeyed. She didn't resist or protest. It was easier this way. It felt right. Letting Mona have her way is how Bonnie would be happy. It's how she would be fulfilled.

Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Sadist Is Present - Bonnie Day, Mona Wales

sandra70

StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

This young babe will get what she wants: rough sex, bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks with plenty of sex toys. Marina tosses Halle around into different positions,

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download StraponSquad Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough

21sextreme - Medical Care, part 1

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Ella Brawen
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, big tits, short hair, redhead, brunette

Mistress Mandy Bright is a health care professional who is checking the medical papers of working girls in her district. One of the dames, Ella Brawen fails to present the proper paperwork, so Mistress Mandy has to take her away for a thorough inspection - and of course the proper punishment.

Duration: 38:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Medical Care, part 1

sandra70

Hailey Young

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hailey Young

Satin Bloom gagged for the very first time

It's big trouble for this super pet slave! She will be ballgagged for the very first time in her life! We picked a pretty pink ball, but still she does not like it at all! Watch her being gagged on screen for the first time, getting used to this foreign object in her mouth, unable to push it out. And she can not use her hands to adjust it or unbuckle it, because she is in a tight armbinder! After a few minutes she already wants out, but we are not paying atttention to her moaning, we are just mesmerized by her perfect boobs, and of course these incredible lips around the pink ballgag!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 121.2 MB

Download Satin Bloom gagged for the very first time

sandra70

Chessie Kay - fucked and milked

Chessie Kay has got some very sensitive nipples! Even a short time on the goat milker will make her nipples double in size and the milking is quite painful for her. But we wanted to milk her today at a high power setting, so she needed some distraction from the uncomfortable nipple vacuum torture. What better way for a horny girl like Chessie than to use the fucking machine to help her through this hard milking session! The fucking machine is great, and Chessie did a little better during the powerful milking, but we decided to remove the fucking machine halfway to tease her a little. Chessie's huge udders are fun to play with, and this session more than doubled her nipples in size! Great results, but Chessie is still not a very happy HuCow. Let's hope she will settle in soon!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14592kbps

File size: 834.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay - fucked and milked

Scarlet and the Mouse Wheel - Part 3

The final scene as Scarlet battles to out top Gord. The Mouse Wheel is back from Las Vegas and we figured she would make the perfect mouse to welcome it back. So we hooked her on a Pussy Hook and ran her up to speed.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 158.6 MB

Download Scarlet and the Mouse Wheel - Part 3

sandra70

Bubbles

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Bubbles

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Elise makes such beautiful sounds when she's being tormented. She has the kinds of squeaks and whimpers that turn Dee on. What turns Elise on? Being misused and abused and treated like she's absolutely worthless. That is something Dee can handle very easily. She's going to make excellent use of Elise's body until she's left completely worn out.
Elise can't squirm away at all when she's tied up to a post. Dee gets to clamp her tits and make her cum. When she's laid out flat on her back, though, is when Dee really starts to fuck her good. Elise starts off with just one pogo in her pussy but by the time Dee has finished she's triple penetrated and loving it. Dee finishes her off by tying it all into place, along with a vibrator. Elise gets to cum to her hearts content but no one is there to save her clit from the vibe when she's done.

Format: real
Duration: 48:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 260.2 MB

Download Satisfaction Guaranteed

sandra70

More Pain Mania

German pain slut extraordinaire Raquel is featured in this amazing pain performance BDSM video. The interrogator strips her down and gropes her shapely tits, squeezing them until she gasps, and her heightens her fear taunting her with clamps, getting ready for the next phase of her ordeal. Handcuffed, the interrogator lashes her with the cane and she begins to cry out in pain, and he continues his physical domination of Raquel. He continues to debase and humiliate her, stepping on her with his heavy boots, building to his finale. Raquel is strapped at the wrists and hoisted off the ground, and her brutal taskmaster mercilessly lashes her with his cane, leaving her twisting in pain and screaming. Finally, she is dropped to the floor, and Raquel thinks relief is in her grasp, but in a final sick twist, the taskmaster cranks up the horror by beginning a terrifying round of needleplay. This is one intense BDSM video you will not be able to stop watching!

Duration: 34:35
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1434kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download More Pain Mania

Summer vs. Her Loan Request

It wasn't the first time that Summer had come looking for a loan. While most look at the interest rate, my terms and conditions are a bit atypical. Summer came dressed to impress in a corset and pantyhose, knowing what would come next. After handing her a pile of gear, I gave her step by step instructions. After all, she's the one who wants the loan. Why should I do all the work? I have her start with the ballgag before looping chain around her legs. Using a collar and handcuffs, she creates a bind that is difficult to move in. From her grunts and protests, I guess it's not very comfortable either. Feeling a little pity for her situation, I offer to give her the money if she can reach the key on the other side of the room. Determined, she makes her way over - but it won't be easy.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 226.2 MB

Download Summer vs. Her Loan Request

sandra70

Attitude Adjustment

Release Year: 2023

Nikki has a problem. Nikki has a roommate, Chayse, who has not paid her half of the bills since she moved in. Luckily, Nikki has a friend, Bruce Seven, who is great at teaching women how to behave. Along with his slave Felecia, Bruce is going to set things straight. Get ready for an attitude adjustment!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 696.3 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment

Smoking hot MILF Simone Sonay straightjacketed

Simone Sonay is a real life swinger that craves the cock. She loves, no craves, the sensation of being overpowered and dicked down by some proper penis. Proper dicking down is just what Sexuallybroken provides. This hardbodied blonde is an out of control nymphomaniac. Around here we take out of control nymphomaniacs and stick them in straightjackets. Simone is going to get worked over by not one but two cocks today. Maybe, just maybe, the restraints and multiple dicks might satisfy this sex crazed swinger.
Securely bound in our well used straightjacket, blindfolded and chained to the legendary Sexualllybroken fuck bed with a ring gag jammed in her mouth hole, Simone is ready for the games to begin. And we are eager to play. The ring gag makes it impossible to close her face pussy. There is nothing she can do to stop the rock hard cock from fully sliding down and owning her throat meat.
After we tire of the ring gag, we rip it out so that we can better hear her moans and let the drool flow. Now it is time to pick up the pace. It is time for the 2 man tag team of ragdoll fucking that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Simone is in for the ride of her life. The straightjacket keep her confined and helpless, she is just a bag of holes for our use. And use we we do. Both ends melt under a flurry of cock. Never letting up, never giving her a chance to catch her breath. 10 inches of BBC slam home with a fury. Simone gasps and cums helplessly all over the dicks owning her holes.
Back and forth she is flipped, her makeup smearing, her hair wrecked. Drool coats the straightjacket. Her eyes are glazed and unfocused. She has cum so much she has become drunk. Blasting sluts into sexual subspace is the Sexuallybroken specialty. We leave her limp with her head hanging off over the bed, mouth hole open and panting. This one is a keeper.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6811kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Smoking hot MILF Simone Sonay straightjacketed

sandra70

Spredeagle Spankings

Powerful Kym Wilde lets loose and delivers ruthless spankings! Her victims have their legs and arms spread apart by a Bdsm metal spreader. The girls cannot control themselves as their tears, screams of pain and pleading do nothing to stop Kym! Blonde, pretty and young Star is given the spanking of her life! Kym uses her hands, paddles, whips, obedience training and good old over-the-knee spanking on Star's gorgeous ass-cheeks and tits, leaving them seriously battered and bruised!

Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

Download Spredeagle Spankings

No More Smoking

Little Tara in an unenviable position as knows that her back is in danger. It is caught with cigarettes again, and is in hands of the teacher for receipt of severe penalty.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.1 MB

Download No More Smoking

sandra70

House Of Frazier Vol 5

Studio: Calstar
Cast: Jennifer Winslow, Howard Trevor
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Pantyhose/Stockings

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Vol 5

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

sandra70

Petra - Having Fun

This is Petra's very first experience with one of the House of Gord's air-powered fucking machines at this level of infinitely adjustable control, so we start it up nice and slow. But the sounds coming out of her ring-gagged mouth tell us she is liking what she feels. Then we start up the Tens unit to produce clenching butt syndrome. Orgasm follows orgasm. Which we follow with an inverted hanging hogtie.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2243kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

Download Petra - Having Fun

Professional Body Builder

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Professional Body Builder

sandra70

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Nina's Nightmare

Another in the "Terror Perverse!" series from Poland's Teraz Films, combining "hardcore elements in the style of the Italian Fumetti books

Duration: 1:03:36
Video: 640x416, XviD, 1363kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Nina's Nightmare

sandra70

Tit Trap

He tells her to undress, piling her discarded clothing onto the bag she brought with her. Then she is to get up on a box and kneel with her feet hovering over her feet and her hands folded behind her head. She has to wait there, un-moving. We have high standards here at Insex and if she moves so much as an inch we have no use for her.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tit Trap

Double Blind Study, Part 3

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Double Blind Study, Part 3

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 55 Part 2

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

With electrical accessories and inserts, Darling's enforced Butt thrusting, waddle walk becomes a lot more interesting.

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 247.9 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 55 Part 2

Maiden lies open waiting

Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air. She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all. He canes her. Holding a vibrator against her pussy, he continues to cane her, mixing those two old poisons - pleasure and pain.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maiden lies open waiting

sandra70

Tan Stevie Smith shackled to sybian in breast bondage

Today is all about multitasking. Deepthroating while cumming your brains out is no easy task. We know this, but we do not care. Practice makes perfect and we are all about giving Stevie Smith a chance to practice. Let's throw in the sybian just to make this even more challenging.
Once our tan thin blonde is tightly shackled down onto a sybian against a custom made wooden frame, we are ready to go. The wooden beam keeps her head firmly in place, she can not shift away or dodge the dick. It is throatboarding time. We walk right up and start her training with hard cock to the face. Just to make it a little more challenging, we switch on the sybian.
A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator in the world, and once a pussy is on it, it does not have a chance. You WILL cum, and you will cum hard. Stevie struggles uselessly as the orgasms wash over her bound body. Her tightly tied breasts look as if they are going to explode and drool runs down her well used face as 10 inches of BBC own her face.
We do not let up until Stevie is dazed and lolling in her shackles, her eyes glassy and her face is slack. This is what someone looks like after running into the cock truck. Always a pleasure my dear...

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Tan Stevie Smith shackled to sybian in breast bondage

Tyler File

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors