BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

Diabolical

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Diabolical

sandra70

Live Feed From

She cleans her body again, returning to her mirror, her lipstick, and her eye shadow. An extended ordeal follows in which 101 is under the control of a female Dominant. 101 returns to a cage. At this point, her suffering becomes obvious. After a period of confinement, she is made to defecate on newspapers. 101 is tied and put on her knees. The spider gag is fitted into her mouth. 101 is fucked in the mouth with a dildo in harness. She is then strapped to a platform upon her back, her legs splayed and raised upward. She is douched through the use of a tube, made to from her own vagina. Drips of water slip out, running into her ass. 101 is then bent over the platform and fucked from behind with that big female cock. From beneath, we can see the opening and closing of her labia as the dildo spears her over and over. An ass plug is inserted and she is fucked again, her bound breasts dangling, swaying in time with the pounding she's taking at the rear. The Dominant sits on a chair, wine and fucking 101 with the long heel of her boot. To finish the scene, 101 is tied onto her back again, her legs splayed wide. She endures two labia piercings. Afterward, an electric prod is touched to the needles imbedded in her flesh. 101 screams and cries. The scene ends with a view of her distended clitoris, red, swollen, her outer labia skewered with needles. A wide clear plastic collar is buckled onto her neck so tightly that she has difficulty talking. Her arms are bound behind and hoisted behind her. 101 can hardly stand upon the 6-inch heels that she wears. The edge of a 2X10 board is wedged between her thighs. It is clear 101's strength is deteriorating at this point. A vibrator is strapped along the board at her clitoris. She works it as much as her situation will allow, but she is overcome with her suffering. 101 is taken out and placed in the cage once more. But the end is nowhere near. She has yet another day of torment. Though 101 perseveres through many punishments and trials in the second day of her Extreme Feed, her greatest test is one of endurance. Day number two is a succession of lengthy ordeals separated by periods of severe confinement. She begins her day lying in a long coffin-like cage. 101's first ordeal is a series of rigorous calisthenics during which her generous breasts become a focal feature as they bounce and swing. Mistakes in counting or procedure result in cane strokes. During the push-ups, tacks are placed upright on the floor beneath the droop of her tits. Leg lifts must be accomplished with her legs spread so that we enjoy a full view of 101's moist pussy. Then comes feeding. Her elbows are wrenched behind and held in place with a leather strap. Wrists, ankles, and knees are also strapped. She lies flat to the floor. A bowl of food is placed nearby. She worms her way toward it. The gooey gruel sticks to her cheeks and chin. Then water is poured into her bowl. She sucks and laps it up. Afterward, she is locked into a small cage where she sits, her knees practically at her chin. Time passes. She is released in order to piss into the same bowl from which she ate. Urine pours from between her labia, splashing outward. 101 must lick every drop from the floor as punishment for sloppiness. 101's arms are bound back again. Her breasts are wrapped tightly so that they project from her chest. Laid on her stomach, her thighs are bound to her lower calves, then to her arms. A head harness is buckled over her face. Her toes are bound to the head harness, her head up. Her breasts, squished beneath her, look like squashed balloons. She is tormented by a series of impact devices. Afterward, 101 is tied into a tight ball on the floor on her knees. She sits in front of a mirror, brushing her hair and applying make up. Her back is used as a table. Dinner is served, though not for 101. A period of questioning from the membership ensues. Then 101 cleans herself from a small plastic container.

Duration: 3:17:04
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Live Feed From

Punishing Police Woman part 3

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Back into the punishment room for the second part of her caning comes a very sorry Lola Reay. Having listened at the door whilst her step mother was caned she knows she must now bend over and take the second part of her punishment. Her bottom is marked and painful from the first cold caning, there is no respite from the pain as the Police chief bends her over and swishes the cane.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 606.0 MB

Download Punishing Police Woman part 3

sandra70

Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

We're always looking for legitimate male talent, and at this level, it is not easy to find...La is full of tremendous players and personalities and it's great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over

Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Release Year: 2022

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears

Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Realspanking - Southern Strappings

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 54 Part 1

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

A testing time for this statuesque beauty on her return to House of Gord.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5703kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 298.0 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 54 Part 1

Wake up, Subject

This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Wake up, Subject

sandra70

Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

Download Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

Download HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

sandra70

Desperation of Yultsi part 1

The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi's mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for "Joker" two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn't want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12324kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Desperation of Yultsi part 1

The Missing Drugs

Lover of beauty (on the figure, so exactly) Cindy, for a long time, hidden from the beloved that is a drug dealer.
And she, naive, thinking that the house on the ruble and, above all, elegant black coat - they bought on the average salary of a librarian.
One day, to pay Cindy Barber, he stole from the "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed).
Cindy is kidnapped and politely ask, "Where is your lover Deval " ?.
She is silent.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Missing Drugs

sandra70

She's wired

The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download She's wired

Truth or Bondage

A light hearted game of 'Truth Or Dare becomes a heavy scene involving Jewel Marceau, Her ex-girlfriend Talia Monet, and her new girlfriend Shannon Kelly. Even the neighbors Mika Tan and Devin DeMoore get involved. Day is night I Up is down I Dry is wet I Anything can happen in 'Truth or Bondage'!!

Duration: 1:12:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download Truth or Bondage

sandra70

The Printer's Devil

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Bound For Revenge - Pantyhose Bondage

Alicia Silver wants to give her boyfriend a gift. She wants Dolly to tie her up in her uniform. Dolly agrees and hog-ties Alicia but the plan goes awry as Alicia struggles to get free, her skirt rides up exposing her control top pantyhose over black bikini panties. Dolly ball gags her as a knot rubs her clit.

Duration: 1:05:25
Video: 480x320, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 691kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Bound For Revenge - Pantyhose Bondage

sandra70

Dr.Brutal

They continue tying and abusing adara. This is a continuation of a clip posted a while ago

Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1170kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

Download Dr.Brutal

Holly Heart

Today master wants to use Holly's ass as his fuck toy, sliding his lubed cock in her tight hole, he'll go as deep as he can and give Holly Heart a chance to savor her own flavor. Enjoy this rough anal sex Bdsm scene featuring Holly Heart.

Duration: 33:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 132kbps

Download Holly Heart

sandra70

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Veruca James Pussy Whipped

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

When she finally comes, she is not allowed to stop.Instead, she is pinned down and vibrated relentlessly, forcing her through nearly a dozen intense full body muscle contraction orgasms.Her eyes are glassy with lust and her thinking is difficult and hazy.

Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Veruca James Pussy Whipped

sandra70

Neophutos part 2

The journey is beginning. I'm told to sit down on the floor as Master begins attaching me to a large, heavy steel triangle. My ankles are squeezed painfully into the metal cuffs. I guess people really can be big-boned, because my feet are going numb by the time he's secured the metal collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. He asks me to pull my legs out in front of me as far as I can. The pressure on my ankles causes me to wince, and I try to adjust my neck inside the collar - it's so tight.
After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it's hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I'm doing this I'm told to repeat, "I'm a bondage titty slut." With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
My neck is released from the strap and the handcuffs are removed. Soon, Master is tying my wrists and arms tightly behind my back with a rough rope. Completing this task, he tells me to squat down and take off my sneakers and socks. With my arms virtually useless, this is frustratingly difficult, but I finally persevere. I look up at Master to see if He is pleased, but have no time, as I'm standing up and having my own dirty socks stuffed in from one side of the mouth to the other. Clear plastic tape is wound around my head to secure the sock gag. Looking devious, Master says that I'll be receiving a caning. Cringing, I try to prepare myself for what is to come, but soon tears are running down my soft cheeks and landing on my supple breasts. I cry out into the gag as he strikes me repeatedly on my ass, thighs, and on my tits. I've only had two other canings before, so they are still overwhelming. However, I find myself strangely aroused by the end of the beating.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 987.3 MB

Download Neophutos part 2

HouseOfGord - Clip 52

Delicious Darling gets the treatment on the Foldy Fuck, and Gord gets to drive her nuts with a vibrator.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4425kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 521.2 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 52

sandra70

Caught To Be Used

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Caught To Be Used

Tears of a domme

She is introduced to different types of nipple clamps before some electricity play. This is followed by Savvy giving Master Len a blow job and then she is fucked.

Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 856kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

Download Tears of a domme

sandra70

Stop Extrem Pervers

When she got on the ground I left her there and trampled on her while I was having squirting orgasm.

Duration: 1:22:31
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1043kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Stop Extrem Pervers

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

sandra70

Restraint

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Restraint

Tickle Whipped

The Sybian is probably one of the most terrifying devices that we own here at Insex On Demand. The ironic thing about this, of course, is that the Sybian is a vibrator, a device made to give pleasure. This machine, however, is so powerful and so overwhelming that some of our models would rather be whipped or electrified than be subjected to it. This is why, typically, we use it only as a last resort, building up to it over time with our models, but not this time.

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Tickle Whipped

sandra70

Perverted fantasies

Kinky lovers Perverted fantasies, extreme humilation gf. watch!!!

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2911kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Perverted fantasies

Bend over I hand over milk

Cast: Indica Jane
Genres: bondage, collar, milking mashine, gag, tits slapping

We have a new machine AND a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica's poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Bend over I hand over milk

sandra70

Whip Titty Fun

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please. Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it. The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Whip Titty Fun

21sextreme - Mandy's treasure

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Jesika Gold
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

Locked up in a wooden box for two days Jesika Gold awaits her taker Mandy Bright just to get out from that dark and claustrophobic place. Maybe now that Mandy came and got Jesika out she will wish that she never left the box. Mandy ties Jesika´s feet and hands with braces and starts her well-known sexual domination on the young brunette, placing a big dildo in her pussy and fucking her with it afterwards...

Duration: 24:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mandy's treasure

sandra70

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Mop Head

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Mop Head

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 53

Jerking up and down, being forcible bent, flexed and fucked at the same time is an experience most gals probably haven't experienced.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5334kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 53

Young Ponygirl

Super cute just 18 year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped stripped, that babe is chained and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay shackled to a hitching post, that babe is fitted with a arse plug ponytail, a bit, and enormous bells on her delicate teats. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood during the time that on her hands and knees over the coarse terrain. After a change in restraint, that babe becomes a cart pulling ponygirl.pulling her Master barefoot down the unrelenting desert roads. Finally, this babe receives brutal corporal torment during the time that fastened to a tree branch high overhead. With super meaty metal clamps all over her delicate youthful whoppers, this babe is thrashed with whips, canes, thongs, and paddles until her pleasant gazoo is bright red and marked with stripes

Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Download Young Ponygirl

sandra70

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Darkness for perverted pleasure

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Fingering, Body Bag, Straitjacket, Vibrator, Hooded

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: "Keep it hard. Don't let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker".

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Darkness for perverted pleasure

sandra70

Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Let us take a look into the future, when methods of chastisement will be refined to a state of psychological and emotional complexity so that the minds of those who are being corrected will be completely blown until their faces are almost devoid of expression. With this in mind, let us observe naked and curvaceous newcomer Valentina Nappi as she is confined in a cage in a dark room--restricted not only by the strong metal mesh of the cage walls, but by metal tubes that restrict her movement as she stands upright in her imprisonment. She sees a black dildo moving through the bars--what could that mean? She soon learns, as she is then angled into a kneel...

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3923kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

The clip starts with Caroline Pierce handcuffed and leg ironed on the floor. My son Frank, asked for a PonyGirl for Christmas and I thought it would be nice to have one around as well. I decided it would be a good father son project to train her together, but first I had to break her down a bit, so she could be presented on Christmas. She starts moaning through her harness panel ballgag and that's when I arrive to slap her ass, elbow cuff, and hogcuff her. I leave her to struggle. I return a bit later with Caroline's own crop. I pull up a chair and start cropping her tits. I squeeze and grope them before unbuttoning her shirt. Caroline yelps through her gag with even more intensity now as I crop her bare tits. She gets a few crops on her inner thighs, ass, and pussy as well. I continue manhandling her as I explain what is expected of her. I leave her to struggle once again as I get another tool. I put a shock collar around her neck with a remote control. I hear Caroline scream and see her twitch... Yes, It works. I leave her in her bondage for a while longer, before I release her from the Hogcuff, and put her on her knees. She is told to stay, and she does. So far her training seems to be working. She whines, as drool runs down from under the panel gag. The gag is removed and I ask her a few questions. I ask if she's ready to be my PonyGirl. She mumbles something and gets another shock. I ask again and she answers "yes". Her training is coming along nicely. I remove her blindfold and I recuff her wrists in front, so she can strip, but first, I put blackout blinding contacts in her eyes. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors