BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Nikky Thorne, Amabella - Bonded and fucked - vol.1

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nikky Thorne, Amabella
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome
Video language: English

Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get face-fucked in their juicy pussies, made to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Nikky Thorne, Amabella - Bonded and fucked - vol.1

Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven't learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn't know how long he'd been driving or what he'd done to me while I was out.
It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn't it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my sufferin

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

sandra70

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 1

Yvette stopped by after Fetish Con last year for some bondage. She said she had seen a lot of my previous bondage clips. I asked about limits and what not, and she said what I normally do is fine. I start off like I normally do. Her wrists are bound and I roughly manhandle and spank her. I neckrope her to keep her in one place, and then I continue groping and slapping her ass. Although Yvette is used to strict bondage, you can tell by her expressions that she is not used to being handled this way. I then start binding her. I wanted to use a lot of rope, although I had no set amount in mind. I start at her waist as usual. I use quite a bit of rope on her waist before a tight crotchrope is added. I stop and turn her around and smack her ass a few more times now that she has a little but bondage going on. I turn her back around and continue binding her upper legs. Once done, I remove her neckrope and Yvette sits in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.2 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 1

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Duration: 25:21

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

sandra70

Shadowlane - Top to Bottom

Sarah spanks, canes and gives Violet an , John witnesses the punishment, then spanks and straps both girls and butt plugs Sarah for good measure!

Video: 720x480

Total size: 412.6 MB in 5 files.

Download Shadowlane - Top to Bottom

Amelia vs. A Notch Up

It had been far too long since Amelia had been properly tied up. I knew just the thing to do the trick. Gagged tightly a hood goes over her head blocking out all vision as well. Amelia's arms are cinched into a straitjacket and it's all sealed together with a stiff collar. To make things interesting her legs are cuffed around a pole and her collar locked as well to keep her upright.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 256.1 MB

Download Amelia vs. A Notch Up

sandra70

Hose-Hooded & Bound

Release Year: 2023

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring! Afterwards, she is tape-tied in a seated yoga position while her head is encased!

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1192kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Hose-Hooded & Bound

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.a
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

sandra70

HardTied Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

PD has a special tool he uses when he wants to take a step back and watch how cock hungry a new slut can be. He just puts Hazel Hypnotic in her gimp outfit and turns Cherie Deville lose on her. Or is it the other way around?

Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download HardTied Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied

Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. It leaves her tits open for nipple pumps, her feet and legs open to caning and her cunt open for so much more.

Duration: 1:05:53

File size: 781.0 MB

Download HardTied Claire Dames Hogtied

sandra70

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

The Naked Spy

Naked Spy: Off with the clothes on with the ropes! An evil arch-nemesis is gagged with her own panties and perfectly subdued!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:27
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1573kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download The Naked Spy

sandra70

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work

Rin works for a company that manufacturers cable ties or Zip ties, as they are commonly called. She pissed off a major customer and that pissed off her boss. Now, because of the lost business, He now has a surplus of zip ties. What to use them for... He decides that Rin Ziptied in an uncomfortable position for the day will teach her a lesson. The clip starts with Rin being lead into the warehouse. Her wrists already have been bound with the cruel nylon straps. She is spanked a few times before he connects her wrists to an overhead hoist and forces her into a strappado. He is soon zipping up her legs. She ends up with 9 on her legs. He takes off her fashionable scarf and cleave gags her with it to at least muffle her protests a bit. Then more zip ties. He adds a few above and below her tits... Then he welds her elbows and forearms together with the zips. He then goes back to her legs. This time he uses smaller zip ties to cinch the larger ones, making them even tighter. To make her a bit more uncomfortable, he adds one to her chest and then attaches it to the tie binding her legs, just below her knees. Another zip tie is zipped over her cleave gag and then tightened and attached to her wrists, pulling her head back. Another is added to her forehead and under her armpits. Yet another ziptie cinches it up. Rin is then left to endure the unforgiving bondage for a while. When her Boss returns, he has good news. It seems that the client that Rin pissed off is very interested in her predicament. Her Boss isn't letting her go just yet. He takes some pics to email to the client. When he comes back the 2nd time he does release her from the stringent bondage. It seems the client is ready to place an order again if The Boss is willing to do a little video project for him. That clip will be coming later.

Duration: 29:29

File size: 1.3 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work

Hosed Initiation

Cast: Jewell Marceau, Christina Carter, Emily Marilyn
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Pantyhose, Stockings, Foot, Fetish

The tantalizing and sexual escapades of three beautiful kinksters dressed in nylons and high heels. Watch as they tease, fondle, and grope one another with not only their hands and mouths, but their nylon clad feet.

Duration: 1:16:55
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 164kbps

Download Hosed Initiation

sandra70

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara looks dazed as her eys roll back into her head, standing in place and tied by her hair. She makes nice sounds as she waits for what is to come. I roughly manhandle her for a while, before stripping her nude. I oil her up and start binding her again, but this time I use cruel zipties. The first one is around her waist. Adara's breathing, yelps, and moans intensify as another is pulled tight between her legs and disappearing. More manhandling and ass slapping ensue, before I start work ziptying and cinching her shapely legs. Adara has not been gagged in a while, and that needs to be remedied. A large shop rag and many wraps of black tape take care of that. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps

File size: 443.6 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 2

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Rachel standing for a bit as I once again step back to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I'm enjoying how Rachel's legs and ass look encased in rope. I step back in and once again grab her by her tit and turn her around. I give her ass some nice hard slaps. Poor Rachel yelps and grimaces. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope. Rachel is relieved, but that relief is short lived. As she sits, her crotchrope tightens up even more and the tears start flowing once again. Snot and tears run down her face as I start binding her upper body. After I get a little more rope added, I decide it's time for an over due gag. I stuff her mouth with a full roll of gauze and then seal it in with an entire roll of microfoam tape. I now continue binding her as she endures an extremely effective and tight gag. I untie her wrists and pull her wrists up into a reverse prayer position. I then tie and cinch them in that position. After a while, Rachel's face is a light purple color and she is starting to have problems breathing from the snot. I remove her gag. At this point Rachel looks completely disheveled and defeated, but I'm no where near done with her. Rachel is not a masochist, but she is submissive and wants to make you happy so she soldiers on. I finish up binding her upper body before I have a bit of fun with her tits. I walk away to get her next gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:29

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 2

sandra70

Half and Half- April Rain

Genres: BDSM, Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Begging, Black Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Breast Flogging, Caning

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.
Something happens after a couple of intense orgasms, though. Suddenly that laughter is gone. Her entire body is more sensitive and now the cane strokes have her on the verge of tears.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Half and Half- April Rain

A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave nyxon to struggle for a while while frogtied and still harness ballgagged. I return after a while and put her on her knees. I tie her off overhead so she's forced to stay that way. I remove the harness ballgag shortly after. Next, I start snipping away her pantyhose. I was going to hood her with them, but I completely shred them as I snip and rip them off her body. She gets mad as I pull the nylon out from under her crotchrope, and I decide it's definitely time for her to be gagged again. I cleave gag her with vetwrap and black tape. I add more black tape making another harness style gag. I leave her once again. She can't really do much, but whimper at this point. After a while, I return again. I make little nooses for her nipples and then pull them tight. nyxon is left to drool and whimper for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps

File size: 390.5 MB

Download A Sore Jaw and Vagina for Nyxon - Part 2

sandra70

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

Download Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

sandra70

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 1

Yes, Gia has been hogtied before, but this is the first time I have hogtied her. I walk her in with my hand in her hair and immediately start slapping her round ass and groping her huge tits. I tie a length of rope in her hair and then tie it overhead to keep her from running off. She grunts and clearly does not seem to enjoy being manhandled by an old guy such as myself, lol. Even though Gia does not really like bondage, lucky for us, she likes to challenge herself. I start off with a crotchrope and a few ropes to accentuate her bulbous ass. Her tits are begging for rope, and I give in and tie them. She gets a ballgag and then clover clamp her nipples and tightly attach them around the back of her neck. Gia does not last long and taps out on the clamps. Disappointing I know, but Gia is not into this and I knew that going in. We will for sure try again next time. I add a band of roe around her upper thighs before I remove her ballgag. Gia Thanks me for removing the nipple clamps... at least she has good manners. This is where Part 1 ends. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth. If interested please write me

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 1

Denise - Physical examination (2023)

Cast: Denise
Genres: BDSM

A member requested this fantasy story with Denise! She goes into the doctor's office for her appointment, but no one is there. She calls the doctor, and he starts giving her little assignments to prepare for the examination. Denise gets told to insert a buttplug. It is very uncomfortable, and she asks if she can take it out again. Instead, the doctor orders her to get naked, and clamp her nipples and labia. Denise has to put on a blindfold and wait for the doctor to get her. The buttplug is still in her ass when she is led into another room. Denise is told to cycle as fast as she can on the home trainer, uncomfortably sitting on the buttplug. Things get worse for the exhausted Denise: a goat milker is put on her nipples as she is (again) ordered to cycle as fast as she can!! When she can't go on anymore, Denise drops to the floor, nipples hurting, still buttplugged. This was the strangest doctor's appointment ever!

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

Download Denise - Physical examination (2023)

sandra70

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 35:32

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 1

Castratta wrote to me out of the blue about modeling for me. When I asked her why, she said she has never done anything like this, and likes to shock people. She's been bound a few times, but it was more along the lines of a rope dress... not real inescapable bondage. We start out casually chatting as I put her arms behind her back in a few different positions so I can try and determine the best way to bind her. A box tie seems to be the best option today. She smiles and looks confident as I start wrapping the ropes around her. Even though I'm not done binding her arms, they are fairly secure. Her huge tits are about to rip free of her blouse anyway, so I rip it open. I grab her by her hair and proceed to grope and slap her tits. They are way more than a handful. I put one arm around her neck so I can control her and I can use both hands to abuse her tits. One hand to hold them up and the other to slap them. By the way she reacts, I'd say they are pretty sensitive. I remove her skirt and start adding more rope. Of course she is crotchroped and more rope lifts her ass a bit more. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:09

File size: 860.5 MB

Download Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 1

sandra70

Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blondie in Bondage

HdT Wenona - Tickled

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.
When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HdT Wenona - Tickled

sandra70

Punishment for a pantyhose doll

Studio: straponcum
Genres: Strapon

Fans of pantyhose encasement sex and strapon cum freaks, we're building a bridge between you here! this perversion-powered scene features michelle, hot and helpless in her pantyhose encasement, handled, nailed and abused by agness, the strapon-wearing vixen. kink is in the air as michelle wearing nothing but that lovely pantyhose encasement gets her mouth and pussy poked till both are sore and dripping.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Punishment for a pantyhose doll

RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of blood flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts.

Duration: 34:19

File size: 408.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

sandra70

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:10

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

sandra70

Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sites and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, i ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then taunts her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Duration: 40:05

File size: 1.8 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

sandra70

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Yvettes neckrope and then I snip away her shirt. I grab her by her hair as I grope her tits. More rope is added next. I then use some thin twine and bind her tits. More rope is added, along with a spreader bar on her ankles. At the end of the clip, I buckle a red ballgag head harness onto her head. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:08

File size: 904.5 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 2

Die Milchmagd

Video language: German

Seit Tagen schon melkt die Milchmagd Luise das Vieh des Bauern ohne jeden Erfolg. Als diesem auch noch der Samenerguss ausbleibt, fürchtet er das Wirken von Hexerei und meldet die Vorgänge den Hexenjägern der Inquisition. Die Richter vermuten, dass die Magd durch Hexenzauber Milch- und Samenraub begangen hat. Doch wo hält sie ihre Beute versteckt, wenn nicht tief in ihrem sündigen Leib?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:19
Video: 576x320, XviD, 812kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Die Milchmagd

sandra70

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Castratta's ankles to the legs of the chair. I remove her ballgag, and she tells me that her shoulder is really starting to bother her now. I tell her that I want to cleave gag her and get a few more camera angles and we'll be done, and that's what I do. I left in the footage at the end of her being released.

Duration: 13:19

File size: 597.3 MB

Download Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part2

Ariel has a tendency to slow things down when she changes positions during a session, making me wait for her to regain her composure. I decide to take that away from her with the help of a little rope and a a table.

Duration: 29:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 652.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part2

sandra70

Torture of Loyalty Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Torture of Loyalty Part 2

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Hung in the Barn - Part 1

Rachel is another Equestrian who is known for the mistreatment of her beast. The Vigilante has her hogcuffed in the backseat of his truck as they head towards the training grounds. When they arrive, he puts a chain around her neck and pulls her out og the truck and removing the chain that had her hogcuffed. She resists, but he simply pulls on her chain leash and she has not choice but to stumble along or fall. He leads her into the barn. He removes the chain around her neck and replaces it with a noose. This is where Part1 ends.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Hung in the Barn - Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos