BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Adventure of two girlfriends

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

21sextreme - Katy dominates Carrmen

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Carrmen
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead

Carrmen didn´t really know what she was asking for when she went to Katy for a little domination play. Katy is serious and she immediately made Carrmen her slave, to do her every bid and live out her sadistic fantasies on her. Katy´s a master of pain but she knows how to do it so that in some perverse way Carrmen likes it and will want to be back for more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Katy dominates Carrmen

sandra70

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcake cuts the leg off another pair of nylon hose and then puts it over Ashley's head, then he starts tightly wrapping wide micro-foam tape between Ashley's teeth, and around her head. He wraps and wraps. Then he wraps under her chin and then around her forehead... He just keeps wrapping until the entire roll is gone. Ashley is much more quiet now. He lays her back on the floor. Ashley lays still for a few moments completely stunned. The Dr. returns and once again starts to grope, manhandle, taunt, and spank her. Then he gets the tape out again. He tapes her tits up into missiles and then squeezes them again. Dr. Cupcake disappears for a while. Ashley struggles, writhes and mmmpphs while he's away to try and free herself, but her attempts are futile. He eventually returns and adds even more tape.This time he completely tapes her arms from above her elbows all the way to the tips of her fingers. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs and then he completely tapes her feet. Her feet are then taped around her mouth, forcing her head back. To make things worse for Ashley, he ties the excess hose on her hood to the tape, forcing her head back even further! The Dr. then gets out his camera and takes a few pictures as drool streams from around the cruel gag. Ashley is in pure agony at this point. He rolls her onto her side at the end of the clip and it ends shortly after.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Investigative reporter Ashley Graham caught trespassing by Dr. Cupcake - Part 2

sandra70

Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 1

Dr Cupcakes has captured poor crystal. She is bound on the dirty floor with tape. She struggles for a while before the Good Doctor arrives. He grabs her by her hair and gropes her tits before shoving a pair of someone's dirty panties in her mouth. He then tapes them in with clear tape. He sits her up and adds tape around her entire body, above and below her tits. He then rolls her back on the dirty floor. She struggles again just for a bit, but he has further plans for her. He produces several lengths of rope. He uses it to bind Crystal's ankles and feet. He then ties her bound feet to an overhead hoist. He hoists her up and crystal's world is turned upside down Dr. Cupcakes takes a little time to manhandle her tits and smack her ass. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 17:49

File size: 800.0 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 1

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I tightly cleave gag Gia with a stretchy ace bandage before I continue binding her legs with multiple bands of cinched rope. I finally untie her hair from above and let her sit. As I prepare, I ask her questions so we see how effective her gag is. Gia does not sound happy. As I tie her ankles, the gag slips down over her lower jaw. Her face is not made for gags, so I gag her with it again and then add black tape to really make sure it stays. Poor Gia can't take this tight of a gag for very long though, and I remove it after a short while. I spend some time binding her arms and cinching them to her body. Gia is having a hard time enduring her bondage, but in reality it is not that tight, because I want her to last for a while. I shove a shop rag in her mouth and seal it in with clear tape, before I place her on the floor. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.7 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.

Duration: 27:13

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Prefect's Discipline: Spank 360p

Studio: SpankingMags
Cast: Joanna, Caroline, Angelina
Genres: BDSM, Torture

The combination of these 3 girls together, and also the severity of this punishment with the slipper, tawse and cane was indeed a very satisfying and authentic discipline you could well imagine naughty girls receiving years ago in educational establishments!

Duration: 20:08
Video: 450x360, AVC (H.264), 633kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 108.0 MB

Download Prefect's Discipline: Spank 360p

sandra70

Symbole der Lust

Studio: Off Limits Media

Another masterpiece of the master! With usually serioser as well as more mercilessly
He swings power whip and cane uber the Korper of the servile lady.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:09
Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Symbole der Lust

Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked

Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: fucking machine, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, ball ga

Remember our new HuCow Nora Sparkle? Nice soft udders, and very orgasmic! She is a quiet and calm HuCow, it seems like it is going to be easy to train her. Today, she will experience the most powerful machine: the red cow milker. To make it a little easier for her, we set up a fucking machine behind her, so her brain will be very confused about the pleasure (fucking) and pain (sucking) at the same time, the same trick we used in her first session. Nora was again a bit overwhelmed with everything going on at the same time, but she is making such good progress! We are definitely keeping this one, she needs more sessions!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked

sandra70

Body Play

Cast: Scarlet De Sade
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.
OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos.
Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play

sandra70

Sybelle Watson, Rita Cross, Rye - Office of Submission

Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Sybelle Watson, Rita Cross, Rye
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, teen, babes, big butt, black hair, redhead, brunette

It starts as normal office day for Rita, Rye and Sybelle, but when the three robbers burst into the office, everything goes to hell for the three women. The robbers want money, but if they won´t get any, they make sure that whatever they can... if that is the pride of the three women, then so be it. A fantastic scene with some bonus interviews, a must see for every maledom lover

Duration: 32:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download Sybelle Watson, Rita Cross, Rye - Office of Submission

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

sandra70

The Promotion.

The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.

Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download The Promotion.

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2

Kimberly is now up against the post with her wrists tie behind her back to it. She's a little feisty now and thinks she should be done, but she's far from done. I immediately shove a racket ball in her mouth and tape it in place with clear packing tape. While I'm at it I continue wrapping the tape around the post as well. Once I have her gagged, I tie her neck to the post as well. I then rip her blazer open and rip away her sweater as well. Next comes the crothrope, and of course its attache to the overhead hoist and tightened. To make things a little worse for Kimberly, I tie her legs out to the sides. I walk behind her and grope her tits and check the crotchrope tension. I wander off to get nipple clamps and return shortly. They are applied and then tied to a ring in the floor. Kimberly is now in quite the predicament... If she trys the lift her self to relieve the crotchrope, the clamps tighten. I smack her ass a few times before I leave Kimberly to endure her bondage for a while. I return after a bit and add more rope above and below her breasts and around the post. You can never have enough rope! I'm still not done with her... I remove her heels, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes... NICE! Next I grab a length ow thin twine and tie it around her left big toe. I pull it tight and up and tie it around her calf and up her leg. I go off for a bit to find my camera. When I return, I snap a few pics for my personal collection before leaving Kimberly for the rest of the work day... Unpaid.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2

sandra70

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

India Summer

sets up behind and just plows his massive dick in and out of our moaning cumming helpless slut.

Duration: 32:03
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

Download India Summer

sandra70

Toe Tie Thumb Tie Hogtie for Candle Boxxx

A pair of clover clamps are placed on her tender nipples. Before she puts them on, she knows that they are going to be brutal but she still gasps at the intensity. She does not know that the true challenge is taking them off! Her eyes grow big as the blood flows back into her pert nipples and she decides that she is going to use them no matter what. The more she plays, the more aroused she becomes.

Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7095kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Toe Tie Thumb Tie Hogtie for Candle Boxxx

HardTied Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Sasha is a pretty young thing that looks like the girl next door, but that little façade does not fool PD. He knows what goes on behind those doe eyes.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download HardTied Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

sandra70

Southern Strappings

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!

Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Southern Strappings

Katy Parker, Lea Lexis - Punishing the Boss

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Katy Parker, Lea Lexis
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, blonde, brunette

In this scene Lea Lexxus is a factory worker and Kathy Parker is her boss, who finds out that Lea is not doing a very good job and fires her. The main plot evolves around poor little Leas fantasy about what she would do to her boss if she ever had the chance. A whole lot of pain is dealt out in in this scene, as both actresses are seasoned professionals. A must see.

Duration: 39:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

Download Katy Parker, Lea Lexis - Punishing the Boss

sandra70

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 3

Rachel now struggles while hogtied. The Vigilante returns with more chain and connects her head harness to her ankles. He leaves her in the hot sun once again. By now she is filthy and the mixture of drool and dirt has combined to form mud on her chin and around her gag. The man returns with Rachel's own riding crop. He rolls her onto her side and starts cropping her tits. He steps on her to keep her in place and continues. Rachel yelps through her gag as her tits are slapped over and over with the crop. He gives her ass a few whacks as well, before leaving her yet again. He returns and asks if she's ready to be his ponygirl now and it seems she is. He lets her partway out of her bondage and stands her up. Rachel hobbles away as he leads her.

Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 3

sandra70

Budapest Girls

Girls have come to flogging to three domains for money.
Completely naked and striped bums are guaranteed

Duration: 44:28
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 457.2 MB

Download Budapest Girls

Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 3

A few ropes are added and Diamondly's wrists are attached to the hoist. She ends up in a very tight strappado...I even ziptie her fingers together.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 3

sandra70

Play With Rope Leotard

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Art Video

Slave japanese girl Haruno Sakura extremal toture action movie.

Duration: 1:39:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1456kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Play With Rope Leotard

Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Dr. cupcakes rips away the plastic around Crystal's tits and binds them very tightly with Black tape. He notes her reactions as he then squeezes them and pinches her now erect nipples. Crystal hangs around for a bit while Dr.Cupcakes goes to get more tape. He returns with wide gray electrical tape. He starts just under her boots and eventually completely mummifies Crystal, except her tits and head. He walks off again. When he returns this time he has a length of rope, which he ties into her hair. A 5 lb weight is then hung from her hair. Dr. Cupcakes wanders off again. When he returns this time he nose hooks poor crystal. He then has some fun spinning her around and groping her tape bound tits. He then leaves Crystal to hang for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip is some behind the scenes footage of Crystal being untaped and lowered back to the floor.

Duration: 29:57

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 3

sandra70

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 20

Man and master of all sadistic abysses presents themselves highly eindruchsvoll the honour. With immediately two slaves the loading capacity of both pain-cool desire objects investigates

Duration: 1:57:25
Video: 528x384, AVC (H.264), 868kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 862.7 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 20

Mandy Bright, Aleksandra Black - Left hanging

Cast: Mandy Bright, Aleksandra Black
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

Mandy is really good with the ropes and this time she´s going to show Aleksandra just why she is the mightiest mistress there ever was. She´s going to push Aleksandra to the point where she almost can´t take it anymore. See her just hang there, all tied up, as the mistress performs her art on her. Will she be able to take it?

Duration: 32:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 689.3 MB

Download Mandy Bright, Aleksandra Black - Left hanging

sandra70

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Ophelia K smiles nervously when presented with the giant yellow sponge. I set it in her lap for her to ponder for a short while, but soon it is completely stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then get busy making sure her arms are bound securely with more twine. Once that is done, it is floor time. I help her to the floor, where she is hogtied. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 444.1 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 3

Tied Ladies In Turmoil

Beautiful women tying each other up and getting tied tightly is what you will enjoy in this latest video release by Jewell Marceau. Tight rope bondage consumes these lovely ladies until they struggle and squirm, but to their dismay, never get rescued! You will find some good, hard spankings, girl/girl interaction, humiliation, penetration, and plenty of rope restraining these gorgeous beauties as they drool in distress for some sexy,intrusive action and more abuse!

Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tied Ladies In Turmoil

sandra70

Katy Parker, Patricia Dream - Dozed off

Cast: Katy Parker, Patricia Dream
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Dozed off redhead bimbo, Patricia Dream wakes up in a basement, tied up and groggy, not really knowing what is happening around her until sharp pain bites into her breasts. Yes, the Mistress of the lair, Katy Parker has arrived to teach Patricia about the thin line between pleasure and pain, and the sharp contrast between mistress and slave.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download Katy Parker, Patricia Dream - Dozed off

The Steel Butterfly Lives

Steel Butterfly to jail. The wily felon escapes and plots revenge for the busty blonde duo. Can this femme fatale succeed with her wicked scheme and become the world's greatest criminal? A thrilling adventure with lots of on-screen tying makes this a tape no fan of barefoot beauties in bondage should miss!

Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download The Steel Butterfly Lives

sandra70

Bronte

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bronte

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 1

Yes, Gia has been hogtied before, but this is the first time I have hogtied her. I walk her in with my hand in her hair and immediately start slapping her round ass and groping her huge tits. I tie a length of rope in her hair and then tie it overhead to keep her from running off. She grunts and clearly does not seem to enjoy being manhandled by an old guy such as myself, lol. Even though Gia does not really like bondage, lucky for us, she likes to challenge herself. I start off with a crotchrope and a few ropes to accentuate her bulbous ass. Her tits are begging for rope, and I give in and tie them. She gets a ballgag and then clover clamp her nipples and tightly attach them around the back of her neck. Gia does not last long and taps out on the clamps. Disappointing I know, but Gia is not into this and I knew that going in. We will for sure try again next time. I add a band of roe around her upper thighs before I remove her ballgag. Gia Thanks me for removing the nipple clamps... at least she has good manners. This is where Part 1 ends. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth. If interested please write me

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 1

sandra70

Mandy Bright, Christine Wild - Mandy's new slave Lucy

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mandy Bright, Christine Wild
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, redhead, brunette

Skinny brunette bitch Lucy is our new sex slave and Mistress Mandy has already created the plot for her tormentation. Mistress wants to see her sex slave in a total surrender, hogtied like a roasted pig with a dildo in her mouth instead of the apple. Poor little Lucy didn´t know what she was applying for and she can´t rely on Mandy´s mercy...

Duration: 26:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 568.1 MB

Download Mandy Bright, Christine Wild - Mandy's new slave Lucy

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bind Ophelia with a few more lengths of twine, before turning her around and smacking her ass a few times. It was asking for it! Her tits get some attention as well before I continue binding her thighs with cinched wraps of the thin biting twine. I pull up a chair and Ophelia is excited to not have to balance in heels, but she realizes just how tight the twine is when she tries to sit. I tell her to straighten her legs to relieve the pressure just enough. I then bind her lower legs with the twine, before sitting a huge sponge on her lap. She wonders what that is for as I tie a length of twine into her hair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 466.4 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part1

Ariel usually visits every year or every other year, but this time it had been well over 2 years. When she visits, a customer always orders a spanking custom with Ariel. I started off somewhat light when we started the series, but have slowly upped the intensity over the years. In this 2022 version, I walk up to Ariel and immediately get things started by slapping her face hard and repeatedly. Some of you might not like this, but it is one of Ariel's favorite things. It immediately puts Ariel and myself into character, and Ariel Loves it. Looking back I could have taken things further, but then there would be nothing left to look forward to.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 444.3 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Spanked 2022 - Part1

SP Enthralled - Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.

Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SP Enthralled - Abigail Dupree

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors