BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Erotic Shaving - How to Make Your Partner's Pussy Pube-less

Cast: Mistress Minax ,Aali Rousseau
Genres: natural boobs ,Curvy ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,toned ,bottom ,shaved ,other hair color ,top
Video language: English

Eve Minax demonstrates how to shave a female partner in an erotic fashion. Learn the best techniques for using clippers, shavers, and razors to not only make a partner's legs and pussy hairless, but how you can add eroticism and dominance to the act. Shaving your partner can be a wonderful ritual, sharing extremely intimate moments of sensual touch and the excitement of danger, artistry, and even humiliation play. Also see how a shaving scene makes a perfect overture for <a href="www.kink shoot 35148">finger fucking< a> or <a href="www.kink shoot 35666">cunnilingus< a> or more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Erotic Shaving - How to Make Your Partner's Pussy Pube-less

Jack Law

Cast: Jack Lawrence
Genres: submissive ,dom ,Blonde ,Vibrator ,High Heels ,Circumcised ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Machine Dildo ,Femdom

With the bustling activity at Kink, the talent department has been actively recruiting numerous new models, and although we have the opportunity to meet and engage with them in-house, we recognize that our viewers may not have the same chance to get acquainted with these fresh faces.

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Jack Law

sandra70

Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Charles Dera, Kit Mercer
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Blonde, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play

Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and slutty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slut face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slut she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.

Duration: 41:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

sandra70

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... dia is on her knees ballgagged, drooling, and tit tied. She's left for a few minutes. Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves again, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties deep inside her, before he lets her roll back on her stomach. He leaves poor dia Hogtied on her stomach, barely able to move an inch. Who knows when he'll be back. At the end of the clip I show some behind the scenes footage, and then I show a deleted scene. I had originally gagged her with a stress ball, but it wasn't working out well.

Duration: 28:06

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

Kinky Couple Role-Play a Burglar Break-in Scenario

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Domination, drool, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Leather, Mask, Nipple Clamps

Mackenzie Moss is finally settling into her new law office after having worked day and night with her husband, Derrick Pierce to get it finished. Derrick surprises her with lunch and she tells him how grateful she is for all of his help and hard work. She tells him that as a reward to him, she wants to role-play a scenario where he puts a ski mask on, breaks in, overpowers her, and has his way with her, sexually. She tells him that she wants to be tied up and fucked, slapped and choked. Not surprised at all about the request, Derrick laughs and grabs her tight. He tells her that it sounds like fun and that it'll happen when she least expects it. Later in the day, when Mackenzie enters her house, she notices an open window and some things have been thrown on the ground. She grabs a nearby candle holder as a weapon and creeps around the house. Suddenly a man dressed in all black, wearing a ski mask grabs Mackenzie and wrestles her to the leather couch where he strips her naked and ties her up with rope, on all fours. First he whips her back and ass with a leather flogger. After that he spanks her bare ass repeatedly until both cheeks are thoroughly pinked. He takes his pants down and shoves his hard cock in Mackenzie's mouth and fucks it until her mouth and his cock is dripping with drool. Derrick shoves his hard, spit-covered dick inside Mackenzie's tight pussy and fucks it deep and hard. In the next scene, Mackenzie is tied up in rope bondage on her back with one leg up in the air. A black ball gag muffles her requests to be set free. Derrick applies nipple clamps to Mackenzie's petite tits. He licks her pussy and bites her thighs while he pulls on the clamps and she cums hard. He shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her petite frame sideways, nearly splitting her in half. After he coats her pretty face with his load, they have a laugh and wonder what they'll think of next.

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kinky Couple Role-Play a Burglar Break-in Scenario

sandra70

Denise - drooly shocks

It's almost like Denise cares more about not trying to drool than the shocks. But she can't help it, with every shock drool comes flying out, dripping all over her big boobs.

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps

File size: 811.0 MB

Download Denise - drooly shocks

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

sandra70

Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Elle Voneva
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Hair Pulling, Hitachi, Humiliation

The bright eyed and perky Elle Voneva has known all her young life that she is dedicated to healing the planet through her crystals. Today is the day to start that business and she makes her way to see the load officer. She has been envisioning this day and she knows it will all go as planned. However Tommy Pistol has some concerns, Elle has no credit. Living off the grid has been an amazing life adventure but it is not what she needs for this load. She knows exactly what to do, cleanse the room of bad energy. With her stones in hand she gets to work vigorously cleansing the room. However, bang! Tommy is accidentally knocked out. Elle gets a plan, she knows how these things work. She ties up Tommy and gets out her tools to deliver a painful ultimatum to Tommy. Sign her load papers or he will regret it! This is ridiculous and no way to get a loan. Tommy breaks free and takes down Elle. She gets tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage and Tommy will teach this young hippie a lesson. Starting with the crop and flogger he turns Elle's tight ass red. He spanks her body as she screams for him to not call the cops. He will get his way today, and fucks her tight wet tiny pussy while pulling her hair. Her mouth gets used to and huge slobbery spit trails flow off his dick as she is deep throated on his huge cock. Tommy uses the devices on her ass and she freaks out. He flips her over and fucks her again and even fucks her with the Hitachi. After she learns her lesson she begs for his huge cumshot all over her.

Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan

Life in the eliteClub pt.17

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ElitePain

Lady Jenny and Zseby have their pussies sewn shut, they are bound fucked with an enormous dildo, electro-shocked, and whipped, caned and beaten till they cry.

Duration: 1:05:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Life in the eliteClub pt.17

sandra70

Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

Fitness and a shock collar, don't try this at home! Well, unless you are Darina. Because she is one of the toughest girls we know. She can take hard shocks, and she will keep going. Because she loves fitness!

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

File size: 767.6 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

sandra70

Natalia and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Chanta-Rose ,Natalia
Genres: Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,Big Tits ,Slave ,shaved ,BDSM

Natalia is a beautiful English girl with a luscious ass and incredible tits. She was extremely nervous about doing S&M for the first time. Chanta was the perfect dom to humiliate, punish and fuck this buxom blonde into submission.

Duration: 30:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Natalia and Chanta-Rose

Dina Ket - stubborn school girl

Gorgeous teen Dina Ket is in detention. She knows she will get shocked a few times but she is trying to act like she doesn't care. Completely ignoring us, Dina doesn't want to show how much the shocks hurt her. Tough girl!!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14727kbps

File size: 890.0 MB

Download Dina Ket - stubborn school girl

sandra70

Painful duel pt.7

The exciting dueling game show returns with two gorgeous ladies. Zazie and the American model Liv compete against each other. They must take three rounds being whipped side by side. 1st round: 40 strokes on their tits. 2nd round: 40 strokes on their bottoms. 3rd round Back whipping until one gives up. Both girls want to show us that she is the tougher but eventually one will fall.

Duration: 1:03:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

Download Painful duel pt.7

Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Cast: Seth Gamble, Whitney Wright
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination

There's no hope, the jury is going to convict. Seth Gamble is going to jail and legal counsel Whitney Wright can't do anything about it. Or can she! If Seth is going away on a five to seven, he's going to take what he wants right now. Throwing Whitney to the ground and binding her hands behind her back with his belt, Seth shoves his hard cock right down Whitney's throat. A deep sloppy wet cock sucking is just the beginning. With her tits out, Seth grabs his phone and records this unprofessional conduct. Stripped fully naked and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Seth gets to work on what he wants, corporal punishment. Flogging Whitney's round ass red. She screams in pain as he inflicts his stinging pleasure. Her holes exposed, Seth goes in for a pussy pounding. Her wet hole begs for his hard cock as he goes in deep and hard. She begs him for more and to fuck her tight asshole. He delivers a deep anal which gets Whitney screaming with orgasm. Flipped over and mouth gagged with a ballgag, Seth fucks his legal counsel again. She begs for his hot cum and he shoots a huge load all over her body. See you in court for a mistrial Whitney.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

sandra70

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.

Duration: 9:26

File size: 420.9 MB

Download Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Kate Kennedy
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, foreskin, Gag, Humiliation

Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper have the perfect home life, except for one thing. Kate's been keeping a secret, but she can't hold it in any longer. She wants to let her inner slut out, get tied up, used, slapped and flogged, and fucked in every hole. She's just been afraid to say it. But now the secret's out, and Stirling is excited by this new side of Kate. He wastes no time bringing that fantasy to life. He binds her in rope and gags her, then takes her into his house to use as he sees fit. Kate has no idea what he's going to do, which excites her and gets her horny pussy wet, and she lets him take full advantage. First he canes her feet and slaps her perfect ass until it's a hot red, then crops her and toys with her pussy. But before he fucks her, he slides his dick into her wet, spit-soaked mouth. He face fucks her as the spit flows, running down her face and all over Stirling's cock. This only excites him more, and he uses her throat for everything it's worth. And Kate simply gobbles it up. She's voracious, hungry for dick like she's never been before. She knows that if she's good, she'll get that sweet cock in her slutty cunt and hungry ass all the sooner. He chains her to a table with her ass up, at the perfect height to toy with and fuck. But first he crops her feet, to remind her who's in control. Then he pounds his thick cock into her tight, perfect cunt. She's so desperate for it he removes her gag so he can hear her scream like a bitch. Before she's even had enough he slides in to her tight asshole, and Kate loves it so much she begs for more. She's getting her wish: she's tied up, chained, owned, and fucked in every hole. Stirling puts her on her back and flogs her fucked pussy, then slams her cunt with his cock again, deep and hard, making her cum like the slut he knew she was. He finally blows his fat load all over that worked pussy, claiming it, as Kate begs for every drop of his seed.

Duration: 45:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

Download Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

sandra70

The pig and her cunt caning

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart...BrutalMaster The Pig And Her Cunt Caning!

Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The pig and her cunt caning

Thin Line Between Art and Sex

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,other hair color

The Upper Floor plays host to an explicit performance art sex event to benefit Femina Potens art gallery in San Francisco.

Duration: 44:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 986.6 MB

Download Thin Line Between Art and Sex

sandra70

Naughty Video

Cast: Marley Blaze ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Bondage ,Brunette ,other hair color ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Sub ,Dominatrix

Marley Blaze wants to make a naughty video for her husband. She goes to an agency that helps couples make private sexy videos. Marley thinks that this will consist of a cute strip tease and some dirty talk but manager, Cherry Torn has something else in mind. Marley is subjected to lesbian BDSM with hot bondage, foot worship, face sitting, spanking and strap-on fucking!

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Naughty Video

Cruelty to the Animal - Elise Graves

I am unsure of this video made it over during the move, here is is in full form.

Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3010kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cruelty to the Animal - Elise Graves

sandra70

Dina Ket - reverse prayer

New girl Dina Ket is slender! Will she be able to do a reverse prayer? She is so cute, doing her best to look perfect with her makeup and earrings and lingerie, when we just strapped a bit gag on her. It does go nicely with her earrings, we will admit. Dina managed a reverse prayer, as we hoped, and she was a bit confused. She had never been tied up like this before, it is a strange feeling! She started drooling and sticking out her tongue, but her struggles couldn't get her free of the ropes holding her long arms in this extreme position!

Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 518.8 MB

Download Dina Ket - reverse prayer

Mr Pete Finally Gets Some Private Time With Chloe Cherry

Cast: Mr. Pete, Chloe Cherry
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, foreskin, Humiliation

Mr Pete's a little obsessed with his former classmate Chloe Cherry. He's always wanted to go on a date with her, but it's never happened, for some strange reason. Time has passed, but he's only grown more obsessed. Now he's gonna get that date, one way or another. Mr Pete ties up Chloe, straps her down and has his way with her by face fucking her, flogging her, cropping her, then fucking her tight wet pussy and her slutty, hungry asshole. He takes her to an empty classroom and starts in right away, flogging Chloe and cropping her. He puts a vibe on her pussy and eats her sweet hole, prepping her for the best part of the date, yet to come. Once she knows what she's in for, he shoves his thick cock into her mouth and face fucks her. He doesn't hold back, instead thrusting deep into her throat, over and over, while she gags and chokes on it like a pro. He may never have been on a date with her, but he knows Chloe's a cock whore who wants dick in every hole. When her throat is thoroughly fucked he flips her over and fucks her from behind, slamming her pussy and her ass until she doesn't know which way is up. He turns her over and keeps fucking her, using a vibrator on her to push her way over the top. When he's done with her, he leaves her there, so he can follow up with another round. Because he knows she wants it.

Duration: 45:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

Download Mr Pete Finally Gets Some Private Time With Chloe Cherry

sandra70

Lexi Lore Gives it All Up for Dirty Money

Cast: Seth Gamble, Lexi Lore
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination

Stunning blonde Lexi Lore in her red lingerie is working the cam girl scene. Her admirers tip top dollar for her private shows. Today Seth Gamble is in for what he desires. Lexi strips naked and turns her vibrator on her tight pussy. The camera gets it all for Seth to see. But, today Seth isn't interested in just this video. After Lexi has a huge orgasm on cam, she discovers Seth hasn't paid up. He has the money IRL and demands she comes and gets it. Arriving at Seth's fancy ass house she discovers the money amongst some kinky toys. However, the money is fake. WTF. Seth appears and shows her the real wad of dough. He offers her double for what he desires. She declines, but next he says triple. What does he want for all that cash. Everything! He grabs her by the neck and throws her down. She is stripped naked and tied up in rope bondage fully restricted. Her mouth gagged with a ball gag, no one can hear her scream. Seth goes in on the corporal punishment. Flogging, caning, whips. You can feel the pain he delivers, but he also brings the pleasure. The Hitachi comes out and she is made to cum. Seth then rams his hard cock down her deep throat as she gags for air. Seth flips her over and continues the punishment before he fucks her hard in deep. Her ass turns bright red as Seth switches to her tight asshole. Deep anal gets her screaming. Seth flips her over again and gets the nipple clamps out. Her sensitive nipples can barely take the pain. Finally Seth unloads his huge load all over her shaved pussy.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download Lexi Lore Gives it All Up for Dirty Money

Domina competition pt.2

Release Year: 2018

For the number of lashes the victim rolls the dice. The number shown on the dice will be multiplied with five, and that's the number of strokes she will receive in that round from each Domina. Whoever wins at least three rounds she wins the game. In this competition the loser must submit herself to a clitoris piercing. None of the ladies want to lose, but eventually one will!

Duration: 1:33:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps

Download Domina competition pt.2

sandra70

Rhonda

Cast: Rhonda
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Clothespins ,Couple ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo

Rhonda, yet another bondage virgin. She saw the ad on Craigslist, sent a couple pictures, and bang, bound and helpless. Words fail me to describe this shoot. A priceless talent that I hope to get back soon! Oh yea I almost forgot, I tickled the crap out of her too.

Duration: 38:59

File size: 453.8 MB

Download Rhonda

Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X-Mas

Cast: Jasmine Jae, Seth Gamble
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, bottom, British, brunet, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination

Seth Gamble is a loyal and smitten employee of Jasmine Jae. He readies a holiday gift for her, placing it inside a sparkly red box and sets it aside. Jasmine approaches his desk and yells at him for not having certain reports ready in time. He apologizes and offers her the gift and she refuses to accept it. With a heavy head, Seth works late to finish his reports. She hands him en envelope which reads "X-Mas Bonus". When Seth gets home, he opens the envelope and finds a key inside. Soon after there's a knock on the door and in walks Jasmine Jae in sexy lingerie with a leash locked to a leather collar. Seth grabs the leash and leads her to another room. Seth takes her panties off, puts a red ball-gag in her mouth, and ties her up on her hands and knees. He slaps her ass hard with a leather crop. She begs him to fuck her ass so he pulls out her bejeweled butt-plug and replaces it with his hard cock. He switches back and forth fucking her pussy and ass. Next Jasmine gets tied up on her knees with clamps on her nipples. Seth presses an Hitachi against her pussy and she cums without permission. As punishment, he torments her sensitive clit with the strong vibrator. He shoves his cock in her mouth and pushes it all the way down her throat. He face-fucks her until shes covered in her own drool. In the final scene, Jasmine is tied up on top of a thick wooden table. Seth canes her legs and feet, and switches to the crop. He crops her ass and her tongue and then slides his cock inside her ass. He fucks her ass and pussy deep and hard, switching back and forth until she begs for his cum and he sprays his load all over her.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

Download Jasmine Jae Lets Seth Gamble Dominate Her For X-Mas

sandra70

Adorable 20 year old captured, punished and ass fucked!

Cast: Kristine Kahill ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Anal ,Brunette ,shaved ,Lesbian ,Tattoo ,switch ,fake boobs ,Petite ,LezDom ,slim

Kristine Kahill is an all natural petite 20 year old obsessed fan of Gia Dimarco's. She's caught trespassing on Gia's property trying to catch a glimpse of Gia in her own home. Security catches Kristine and brings her right to Gia who decides to put matters into her own hands and punish Kristine and show her what being a famous porn star is all about. Kristine's perfectly round ass is spanked and she's flogged. Her perky little nipples are tormented and she is made to get her mistress off. Kristine's leg is stung up, legs open and her pussy is penetrated with a glass dildo while her ass is plugged with cold metal. Lastly she's bound and bent over and fucked in her tight naive ass!

Duration: 55:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Adorable 20 year old captured, punished and ass fucked!

Carly

Cast: Carly
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,drool ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,toned ,Handler ,Crotch Rope

Carly Carly Carly, Sexy sleek body. An ass that rocks, nipples that beg for Matt's special attention. Matt puts it to her fast and hard. The multiple orgasms, oh the humanity, over and over, and eyes rolling up into the head, and she begs for more, good stuff here.

Duration: 44:12
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Carly

sandra70

Back to Basics

Cast: Katy Kiss ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Handler ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,slim ,Chains ,Bondage ,Redhead

There are newbies and then there are the ones that are so green that they have no idea what they've signed up for. After a few short minutes you will see which one we have today. The devices restrain the slut in traditional positions to allow for proper access to all of the good parts. She goes from being restrained with chains in a standing position to doggy position, and then finish with this slut on her back getting tormented and fucked.

Duration: 49:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

Download Back to Basics

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.

Duration: 16:38

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

sandra70

Gord coco Fucks Femcar

Gord installs Femcar tightly into the Coco butt box and has a fucking machine surprise hiding inside the box! Features caning, a mesh catsuit with nipple cut outs, strap bondage and a built-in fucking machine.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2393kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 116.9 MB

Download Gord coco Fucks Femcar

Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut

Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation

Charlotte Sins is a sweet young slut who's wanted to shoot for Kink for a long time. But you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for, you may get it! Charlotte waits in solitude, kneeling with her legs spread, in what almost looks like a web of rope. She feels completely helpless as she awaits her captor's arrival. First a red ball gag is shoved into her mouth, then The Pope circles her, contemplating what to do first. To start off, this sexy slut is flogged, then nipple clamps are added. She seems playful, until she's blindfolded and the real intensity begins. Unable to see, Charlotte is now nervous with anticipation of what's to come. She's cropped all over her body, and she's rewarded with orgasms before she's taken to the next position. Charlotte is in a side suspension, with all of her holes fully exposed. Her body falls under a full-on assault from multiple implements that cause maximum suffering. Her body breaks out in a glistening sweat, but that doesn't stop The Pope, her sadistic handler. He brings in a massive didlo and fucks her pussy and mouth, completely using up her holes. In the final scene we have Charlotte on her back like a good little slut. The Pope enters and administers a grueling double flogger assault, before ripping more orgasms from her young pussy. Charlotte may be "relatively new" as she says in her opening interview, but by the end of the shoot, she's a veteran.

Duration: 45:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

Download Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut

sandra70

Sloane's Wet Cunt at your Service!

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Pierced Pussy ,slim ,Anal ,Crop ,switch ,Collar ,buttplug

Enjoy this edited update from one of Sloane Soleil Live Cam shoots.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4476kbps

Download Sloane's Wet Cunt at your Service!

Amber Rayne

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,BDSM ,shaved ,slim ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

Hogtied members know what a category 5 suspension is. Amber Rayne is back and she just did a category 5 shoot. 4 out of 5 ties were worthy of the prestigious Category 5 label. Not only is Amber tough, sexy and beautiful but she also has some of the most intense orgasms we have ever seen. There are some brutal, punishing and unique ties in this update. Add on the massive orgasms and the sexy shaved pussy of Amber Rayne and we have a Hogtied classic.

Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 970.5 MB

Download Amber Rayne

sandra70

Cheyenne Jewel Punished with Orgasms and Mean Metal Bondage!

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,The Pope
Genres: brunet ,drool ,natural boobs ,multiple orgasms ,BDSM ,muscular ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Ass Hook

Cheyenne Jewel is no stranger to Device Bondage's sinister dungeon. She is the kind of woman that likes to be in charge and demands the respect of the men in her life. But secretly she harbors other devious needs. She needs to suffer to feel complete. She craves for the chance to serve at the pleasure of a real man and to feel his giant hands grope every inch of her body. She sits helplessly on chair dressed only in lingerie and awaits her punishment. The Pope sneaks behind her and blindfolds her with a rough piece of burlap. She screams in terror and trembles as she pleads The Pope for mercy. But the only mercy dispensed in the dungeon is cruel treatment and humiliating words. The Pope attacks her hands with sharp barb of metal and inflicts ceaseless pain to her perfectly manicured hands. Drool leaks from the edges of the giant mouth gag and oozes down her chest, pooling at the base of her creamy pussy. She says "no" but with each thud of the impact play her tight pink pussy grows ever wetter with a debased desire to be abused and punished. She tries to move her hands out of the way of The Pope's wicked whacks but the tight and restrictive metal bondage makes it impossible for her to move sensitive digits out of harm's way. As she is hyperventilating from the extreme pain The Pope jams a hitachi onto her swollen clit. As the vibrator lulls her into a false sense of security the sadistic dom pokes her with a cattle prod and ruins her orgasm. She will eventually have pleasure but first she will be tormented with orgasm denial. Now that she is warmed up, The Pope shoves her into a missionary position with her legs frog tied with leather belts and chains. He attacks her shins, mercilessly hitting them with a heavy cane. The dull thud of wood on bone echos through the dungeon as she hollers in pain. After working all the nooks and crannies of her ankles and feet, The Pope takes a massive dildo and jams it into her hungry pussy. She is so turned on by the abuse that her pussy glistens with creamy juices. Before she can catch her breath The Pope then flips her onto her stomach and begins to spank her firm and perfect ass. A heavy flogger and his giant hands aren't enough to satiate his depraved desires. He wants to hear her plead for mercy so he whips her behind with a long and severe cat-o-nine-tails. It stings her flesh like a swarm of relentless bee's punishing a fool for attempting to steal their sweet treasures. Not satisfied with simply beating her ass he decides to show her the meaning of restraint by probing her tight asshole with mean ass hook that he ties securely to her neck and hair. He then proceeds to rip painful multiple and continuous orgasms for pussy. She screams and her whole body trembles and quivers from the relentless clitoral stimulation. And like all dangerous animals, The Pope eventually grows tired of toying with his helpless plaything. He leaves her drenched in sweat and steals off into the night to find his next unsuspecting victim.

Duration: 48:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cheyenne Jewel Punished with Orgasms and Mean Metal Bondage!

Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Emma Hix, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, drool, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain

Emma Hix begins in a standing position, but with one leg pulled high and wide allowing perfect access to her pussy. The Pope caresses her flesh and inspects her before tormenting her. She grinds and writhes as he touches her, showing us that this little slut wants it BAD. The drool slowly runs down her tanned body from the bright red gag keeping her mouth open. Every touch turns her on even more, yet surprises her with the aggression that he uses to caress her. Clamps are put on her nipples and her pussy lips. The Pope finger bangs her pussy with the clamps on until she can no longer deal with the pain, then they are removed and the vibe is brought in to push her over the edge. The next scene has Emma in a beautiful suspension that shows off her flexibility, as well as her amazing body. The crop is used for its precision and ability to get to the hard-to-reach places. Every exposed inch of her body is abused as she hangs from rope, helpless and unable to stop the suffering. Even at its most brutal, Emma finds a way to sexualize her pain and stare down her captor as he inflicts more pain. Once the fucking starts with her face and pussy, Emma begins to tremble from the pleasure. The orgasms continue until she is so overwhelmed she doesn't know what to do with herself. The final scene is upon us, and it begins with some bastinado with the knitting needle, and rubber bands. At this point, Emma is so sexually charged that the slightest touch from The Pope excites her. He takes full advantage of this and does everything in his power to push her over the edge, but something's missing. the only thing left to do is fuck her slutty ass, so he shoves a dildo deep in her ass and fucks her ass into oblivion.

Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

Download Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

sandra70

Pervertables: Converting Everyday Things into Kinky Toys

Cast: Rose Darling ,Orpheus Black
Genres: Latinx ,Brunette ,foreskin ,shaved ,Black ,Kinky ,Leather ,Spanking ,muscular ,bottom

Orpheus Black walks you through how to repurpose everyday items into kinky play toys, as well as how to modify every day items into fun cost effective SM instruments that you will love. You'll learn where to buy great makeshift toys but how to select the best pervertables for your money, including what potential pervertable items to avoid. Discover how to do fast, simple bondage with everyday items and use homemade paddles and other spanking implements, canes, and DIY restraints. None of these items require any special tools and can be made in minutes.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Pervertables: Converting Everyday Things into Kinky Toys

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors