BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

sandra70

Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Sergeant has lots of plans for Ella today and the fun has just begun. After bending Ella over his knee to give her a good spanking she is gagged and bound to a chair. Mr Major cuts Ella's bra and sexy leotard off so she is only wearing see-through black stockings and thigh- high leg warmers. Sergeant Major pulls a tight rope between her legs which raises her hips up high in the air creating quite the fetching bondage position. He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and clips a bunch of clothes pins on her tits while he fucks her pussy with a dick on a stick. He goes deep and hard in Ella's cunt making her wiggle and moan and when he adds the vibrator she cums hard. Next laying on her stomach with arms and ankles bound behind her Sergeant has his way with Ella's pussy again. First he flogs her tender ass and teases her sensitive slit with the long leather strands of the flogger. Ella's perfect little ass wriggles in the air while Major fucks her pussy and makes her cum with the vibrator. He whips her with the crop, single tail, flogger and slaps her butt turning it bright pink. Flipping back and forth between stinging pain and pussy pounding pleasure Ella is getting the royal treatment today. Now on her back tied up tight and gagged Sergeant Major puts Ella through her paces with more intense vibration on her clit, cunt fucking with the dick on a stick. Major is having a good ole time with his little plaything and Ella just takes whatever he gives because she wants to please him. Finally bent over on her knees Mr. Major tickles Ella making her squirm and plays with her pussy to get her all hot and bothered. Hardcore pussy fucking and vibration takes Ella way over the top as she begs Sergeant Major to cum and boy does she!

Duration: 45:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

sandra70

Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Cleo Dubois
Genres: Fetish ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Flogging ,BDSM ,bottom ,Pain ,Curvy

Cleo Dubois presents the basics of sensual flogging. With her demo bottom, Nerine Mechanique, she demonstrates how you can use a flogger to explore and excite the body's wide range and capacity for pleasure, from light touch to strong sensations, often mislabeled as pain. In addition to flogger selection advice, safety, timing, and effective flogging stances and swings, Cleo explains how skilled flogging can create a wonderful energy exchange that will send you and your partner flying. With informed consent, focused intent and a few floggers, you and your partner will have new tools for sharing energy from sweet to fiery.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

German Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

Sierra Cirque wanted more speed out of her saddle fucking machine, so Russell hooked it up to a VW Van and stripped her naked..complete with nipple clamps. We knew the top speed of the Van could only be about 60 miles per hour, but we surely didn't need that much! Watch as she goes round and round and up and down hills getting her brains fucked out. See more of naughty girl- next-door Sierra on House of Gord.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps

File size: 163.0 MB

Download German Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

sandra70

The Second Year (part 2)

Cast: Girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen

o you want to get into the world of debauchery and lust without leaving your home in Spanking Casting sex films?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:01
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Second Year (part 2)

Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

Cast: Hadley Viscara ,Mistress Kara ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Tattoo ,shaped ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,Submission ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Gay ,Crop ,muscular

Hadley Viscara is an all-American busty blonde beauty who has just arrived to Spain and is excited to shoot for Kink for her very first time out of the United States. Here, Mistress Kara has devious plans in store for the innocent Hadley Viscara. She drags Hadley roughly by the rope that binds her through the Spanish backstreets. Kara rips Hadley's dress off leaving her completely naked while the public hurry by utterly shocked. Mistress Kara applies two pairs of nipple clamps to Hadley's perfect natural tits and then slaps them with her crop. She turns Hadley around and crops her perfect juicy round ass. She pulls up her own dress and presses Hadley's face against her pussy and makes her lick it until Mistress Kara cums all over Hadley's face. Mistress Kara loves watching her plaything squirm so she takes her into a shady dive bar and makes her sit on the bar-top and spread her legs and show everyone her pussy. Mistress Kara slaps Hadley's big natural tits with an acrylic paddle then teases and zaps her with electricity while the people in the bar gasp in shock. Mistress Kara tells all the old nasty men to caress Hadley's beautiful natural tits and so they do with mouths agape, surprised by their stroke of luck. Hadley gets worked up enough to beg for some dick and Tommy Pistol fucks her throat upside down on top of a pool table. He turns her over and fucks this American whore so hard she cums all over his cock. Mistress Kara jumps in on the action with her big cock strapped on and pushes Hadley to the edge with expert strap-on fucking. As the crowd gets wilder, Tommy Pistol takes her down on her knees and gives this filthy slut a proper Spanish welcome, a big fucking load right on her tits.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

sandra70

Garage Night Out

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

sandra70

Goddess Athena Part I

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Goddess Athena Part I

Lily LaBeau Day 1

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Tom Moore ,Felony ,Sinn Sage
Genres: mixed ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,shaved ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Oral Sex

Upon my first contact with Lily, I noticed she was very eager to please. With some help from several other Tops I threw her to the lions, so to speak, to see what she was made of. She proved to have potential, so I gave her homework and dismissed her for the day.

Duration: 1:12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Lily LaBeau Day 1

sandra70

Young, Sexy Rope Slut Tormented and Made to Cum in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Avi Love, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Cage, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon

Young and sexy pain slut, Avi Love, finds herself in a traditional hogtie atop a steel cage. The Pope enters and begins to enjoy her body, inch by inch, to decide which part of her flesh he wants to torment first, as she lies there, helpless to resist him. Her feet grab his attention, and he wastes no time preparing her sensitive soles for immediate suffering. Rubber bands are placed around her feet, and the torment begins with non stop snaps to her soles. The crop is introduced along with other implements to ensure maximum pain. Avi is made to join in on her own withering agony as she holds the bands and waits for The Pope to instruct her as to when to release them. At the same time, he finger bangs her pussy, giving her pleasure while teasing her with impending pain. Next, Avi is put in an inverted hip suspension with her hands tied to her ankles. Her nipples are pulled and tugged on as she is swung around the dungeon. Her body is then flogged and turned a beautiful red, before her pussy is fucked and vibed for optimal orgasms. In the final scene, Avi finds herself on her back, eager for whatever comes, like the slut that she is, with her feet exposed and at the perfect location for some bastinado. The Pope pulls out all the stops as Avi's subjected to nonstop foot torment. After more suffering from brutal pain, she's made to cum again until she has no more to give.

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Young, Sexy Rope Slut Tormented and Made to Cum in Bondage

Hard Bodied Goth Slut in Extreme Bondage and Tormented

Cast: Kira Noir, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Kira Noir and The Pope have been working together for years, so this time they decided things would be a little different. The bondage is going to push Kira harder than ever before, something Kira's wanted more then ever. She begins in a predicament with on leg pulled up, while her body weight rests on her upper body. Her tits and feet are brutalized with a crop to get her ready and primed for the day. Most times, The Pope takes it easier on the girls when the bondage is this extreme, but not today. Not with Kira. After a few minutes, he turns his attention to torment her pussy with non stop orgasms that fill the dungeon with her screams. The second scene opens and Kira is in another predicament, but this time it's even more diabolical than the last. This time she is in a hogtie type position with her neck tied to one of her feet. She is completely vulnerable, and nervously awaits The Pope's return. His entrance is a grand one as he shows her the different types of electrical devices he plans to use on her. Her face shows her fear, which he feeds on. She begs and pleads with him, but at this point it isn't about if he will, but rather how much damage he has planned for her. The tears start to flow as the intensity of the scene grows, but Kira is one tough bitch, and she isn't giving up that easily. In the final scene we get to see a lot of on-screen rope work, which is few and far between. The Pope slowly weaves a web on inescapable bondage that has Kira completely helpless. Once she is secured, he spends the rest of the day having his way with her. He fucks her pussy and throat, non stop orgasms, and breath control round out the remainder of the day.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

Download Hard Bodied Goth Slut in Extreme Bondage and Tormented

sandra70

Blue-Eyed Redhead Damsel Tormented in Strict Bondage

Cast: Penny Pax, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination

Penny Pax has found herself in a precarious situation. She's in sexy lingerie, tied to a wooden column, unable to escape. She is the epitome of a damsel in distress, and with those big blues eyes, she definitely sells the part. The Pope enters and begins to inspect her body, slowly rubbing his hand across her exposed flesh, making sure to caress her big tits and sweet, slutty pussy. He slowly rips her clothes away, then shoves her panties in her mouth. The pain first comes by way of the flogger. After some impact play, her pussy is devastated with non stop orgasms. The nest scene begins and Penny is flying in a side suspension with one leg high in the air. The Pope enters with his crop and goes to town on her pussy and tits, before moving to her sensitive feet. This slut is so turned on by what is happening that her mouth opens as soon as she sees the cock. The Pope fucks Penny's mouth until the dildo is soaked with her spit, and then he moves to her pussy. The orgasms pour out of her and once she has enough of the cock, he finger fucks her into more orgasms. In the final scene Penny is on a table and sprawled out like a meal at dinner time. She is completely helpless and unable to stop what is about to happen to her. Penny is subjected to more flogging before The Pope initiates the most powerful onslaught of imposed orgasms she has ever experienced. She thrashes around trying to escape, but to no avail, as the orgasms keep coming, again, and again, and again.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Blue-Eyed Redhead Damsel Tormented in Strict Bondage

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Madison Young ,Billy
Genres: toned ,shaved ,Redhead ,Pierced Pussy ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Gimp ,other hair color ,Pain

Recommendations: Call our client, Daniel, to confirm the work order: his rambunctious, outspoken, sexually voracious girlfriend is to be trained in the erotic disciplines of slavehood and delivered at the end of the week as an obedient, submissive piece of property.
Introduce her to William, our assistant trainer, who will run her through a vigorous workout designed to not only wear down her mental defenses, but also physically prepare her for the rigorous fucking and sucking she will be performing this week.
Bring in Madison to take our trainee's punishments for her. Watching Madison's stripped ass get beaten should provide a different kind of motivation for our ill-behaved little slut trainee.
Give her a lesson in pain management and composure that is sure to bring a sincere reply to her smart mouth, and reward her with a wet cunt in her mouth and hard cock in her ass.
See to it that she is thoroughly fucked out in all holes by paying a surprise visit to her quarters in the middle of the night. Quiz her on her homework and pump her mouth full of her third load of hot come for the day.

Duration: 1:16:02

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

sandra70

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble

sandra70

Kate Kennedy is Brutalized in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Cast: Kate Kennedy, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination

Kate begins in a brutal predicament tie with all of her weight resting on her knees. Her hands are box tied behind her, and her ankles pulled up to ensure she is balancing on her knees. A gag is shoved into her mouth, then multiple nipple clamps are added to each nipple. This is more than enough for the average model, but The Pope insists on making her suffer more by adding weights to the clamps. Then he starts the impact with a blunt thud like pain, just like she said that she enjoyed. Next, we have Kate in a side suspension with one leg all the way up to open her honey hole for everything that he has in store for her. He begins by caning her clit, then moves around to other sensitive places. Her feet, legs, ass, and nipples all get the cane before he moves back to her clit for more suffering. Next, her outer labia is clamped and then spread wide and taped to her leg. A dildo is shoved inside of her pussy, and then a vibe is added to make this slut orgasm uncontrollably. In the final scene, she is face down and her ass in high in the air. The impact begins, and we see her body shake every time he strikes her with his flogger. After several minutes of severe beatings, she is fucked and vibed again into multiple orgasms before he finally leaves her alone.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kate Kennedy is Brutalized in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2. I continuously add more zipties to Gia's curvy body.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 437.8 MB

Download Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

sandra70

Naughty Slut Submits to The Pope

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging

Maddy is a dirty slut, and she loves getting tied up and tormented, but we haven't had her on the pages of Kink for many years. That changes today when she submits to The Pope. How could anyone say no to that? We now present to you Maddy O'Reilly, bound and beaten and made to cum. Maddy begins her journey on her knees like every good whore should, in inescapable bondage. The Pope enters and we get right into the good stuff. After some flogging and cropping, we find out how playful Maddy can be. She clearly loves this more than any of us may have thought, so The Pope cranks up the intensity with some brutal bastinado. She is rewarded with multiple orgasms before moving on to the next scene, where we have Maddy face down and ass up to showcase her luscious ass. The only proper thing to do in this scenario is a double flogging scene to ensure maximum suffering. Her ass and back are berated with non-stop flogging until her flesh glows a bright red. That is followed with some heavy-handed spanking, then she is fucked and made to orgasms repeatedly. The final scene begins with Maddy spread eagle on the floor. She is as helpless as she can possibly be, and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. Her beautiful suffering is heightened with a cat o nine tails as it whips her flesh. She squeals as he hits all of her sensitive spots. The cane stripes her body, then The Pope moves on to the brutal torment of her feet with a knitting needle. The orgasms are plentiful as the scene wraps up. It's been a while since we've seen Maddy, but we are confident in saying it's totally been worth the wait.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

Download Naughty Slut Submits to The Pope

Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!

Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment

Victoria Voxxx needs no introduction, as she is fast becoming one of the baddest bitches at Kink. She's been through hell, was a trailblazer in the multi-part Kink feature "School of Submission" and now she's back for even more. She's as tough as they come, and The Pope now knows exactly what to do to make his little slut suffer the way she wants and needs it. She begins in a seated position on a chair with her legs tied spread and a rope collar around her neck. She lets out a big smile when The Pope enters, and grabs the rope around her neck and pulls it tight. He ties a 12-pound bowling ball to the rope looped around her neck, and then moves on to add clothes pins to her body. It's time for target practice with Fluffy, the big bad dragon tail. This vicious implement is what makes Victoria purr like the slut that she is. Anyone else would wince and buckle, but this badass bitch craves it as only The Pope can give it to her. Her flesh quickly becomes striped with bright red marks from the strikes of Fluffy. The sting is downright fucked up, but it also makes her orgasms more intense. Throw in some heavy punching while she cums and she gets some of the most intense orgasms we've seen from her. The next scene begins and Victoria
is in a single-leg futo, a.k.a. a single-knee suspension. This is as intense as it looks, and Victoria is right at home in this position. Her other leg is tied to her hands behind her back, and then the bowling ball is tied around her neck again. Her flesh is smacked to heighten the already pulsating red, and then she's overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. The final scene puts Victoria in an extremely vulnerable position. She's prepped for waterboarding, and this has her nervous as hell. She's seen The Pope do this to other models, and she wants her turn, but even her ironclad confidence is a bit shaky. This may be a decision
that she regrets later, but for now, she's ready, and it's time. The Pope starts with her, and he takes his time. He knows it can't be rushed, so Victoria can have the full experience. And once she's had enough, she's nothing more than a puddle of slut left in the middle of the floor. Even after the shoot, during the closing interview Victoria is so overwhelmed by her day she has to cum one last time, and masturbates herself into an orgasmic fit!

Duration: 50:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

Download Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!

sandra70

Getting to know sky high Sky

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her..so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Getting to know sky high Sky

First Time for Bondage

Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage

sandra70

Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: Fetish, Bondage

Mistress Margout Darko has her slave Kinky Ropes tied in shibari bondage hogtie. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. Her task is simple: she's got 30 minutes to tip over a water bottle at the end of the corridor. On top of that, she's got a magic wand vibrator tied between her legs making her cum uncontrollably. To make it even better, her Mistress commands her to give her one orgasm eating her pussy for each orgasm Kinky gets with the wand. Will the Mistress get satisfied?

Duration: 21:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7691kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

sandra70

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Fingering ,Bondage ,Suspension ,shaved ,Handler ,Submission ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM

Dana DeArmond once again show why we consider one of the toughest bondage models out there. Hogtied was Dana's first shoot in the adult business some two and a half years ago. For most models as time passes their interest in doing hard bondage tends to wane, but not Dana. She just loves it and gets better every year. Breath play, tickling, severe bondage, suspensions, hard orgasms and the most weight we ever put on a crotch rope. Dana takes it all and wants more.

Duration: 44:38

File size: 998.8 MB

Download Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

sandra70

The Training of Tia Ling, Day Two

Cast: Tia Ling ,Maestro
Genres: Anal ,black hair ,big dick ,Discipline ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave

Watch sexy big tit tia ling attempt to tackle her strengths, weaknesses, fears and goals! This ambitious little slut suffers beautifully through tight bondage and orgasm denial! in the end she gets rewarded with hard cock in her hungry Pussy and lut Hole!!!

Duration: 1:07:10

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Training of Tia Ling, Day Two

Girl On Girl Spells Trouble

Seems to be getting to be the norm around here with chick-on-chick. Kay is taking on all the females she can handle, (or fuck) if she gets a chance.
Here she is handling Savannah. We gave her Savanna to practice rope work on.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Girl On Girl Spells Trouble

sandra70

Katie Kush (Up Part 1

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.
Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.
He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Katie Kush (Up Part 1

Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Cast: Miley May
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, Mask, natural boobs, Rope Bondage

It's last call at The Dark Corner Saloon. Bartender, Miley May sweeps up after a long night. One creepy customer remains slumped over in his chair, wearing mechanic's coveralls and a creepy mask. Miley approaches with caution and tells the man that he has to leave. The man gets up immediately, throws down his chair, and grabs Miley by the neck. He tells her in his creepiest voice that if she does everything he says, she'll be okay. He lays her down on a bar table and rips off her clothes. He binds her arms and legs with black zip-ties, and secures the ties to the table. The scary man makes her stare him in the eyes while he fucks her pussy with an empty wine bottle. After that, he gets a leather crop and hits her in the pussy repeatedly. After taking a beating with the crop, Miley gets a shock when the scary guy slides a big dildo inside of her pussy. He cuts the zip-ties and tells her to stand up, and drags her to the bar, lifts her up, and places her face down on top of it. Her hands are bound behind her back, her legs are bound together, and her mouth is covered with duct tape. He lifts up her hips, spanks her ass, and continues fucking her pussy with a big dildo. In the next scene, Miley is face-down on a dirty mattress, bound in rope with her arms tied behind her back. The scary man slowly climbs on top of her and zaps her with electricity. He hits her again with the leather flogger and unties the rope just from her legs. She flips over onto her back and is told to spread her legs. He fucks her again with his big dildo and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. In the final scene, he puts a ball-gag in her mouth, binds her in a plethora of rope and pulls her up in a full suspension. He fucks her some more with his dildo until she can't take anymore and lets her down.

Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

sandra70

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

Amber Rayne is analy probed to find contraband

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Dildo ,shaved ,Leather Cuffs ,Anal Stretching ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Big Tits ,Medical Fetish ,Rimming ,Mouth Spreader

Under the stark white lights of the institution.
Amber Rayne is institutionalized and possibly being a naughty girl. Aiden Starr is the head nurse & is defiantly being naughty when she needs to search Amber for contraband. First Aiden tries to beat information out of Amber by giving her a caning. When that does not giver her the info she requests, more drastic measures are called into play. Hooked from ass to nose, Aiden first searches Amber's oral cavity & then moves things to the infirmary for some deeper probing. Stretched WIDE & flushed out, Aiden is then able to do a hands on anal cavity search on Amber's tiny little asshole.
After coming to the conclusion that Amber was telling her the truth that she was not hiding anything, Aiden just takes advantage of her captive & gives her a good ass fucking.

Duration: 50:27

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amber Rayne is analy probed to find contraband

Fishnet Catsuit White Armbinder

Mina wears a sexy fishnet catsuit, shiny waist cincher and ballet boots. She shows off her soft white zipper armbinder.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5609kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

Download Fishnet Catsuit White Armbinder

sandra70

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:14

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

sandra70

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.

Duration: 24:25

Download Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors