BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

The Facesitting Bunnies 4K

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne, Shanaxnow
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Shanaxnow is tied up in lacing shibari, kinbaku, rope bondage upside down. Then the two bunny masked Mistresses come in (Margout Darko and Miss Daphne/Kinky Ropes Girl) and start to tease Shana. The girls have an idea, they will sit taking turns on Shana's beautiful face smothering her with their big butts. This is our new rough facesitting movie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

Download The Facesitting Bunnies 4K

Melissa - Treadmill training session

Melissa Mendini is royalty. The best of the best in glamour modelling. And we have her on this site (for years now) doing fetish shoots! That's amazing! Melissa is tiny, so we tried to solve that by giving her some extreme heels. She could barely walk in them, her corset and posture collar making it even more difficult to see her feet, but we still chained her to a treadmill for some high heel training! It has to be done! See if Melissa can keep up in this sexy update!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Melissa - Treadmill training session

sandra70

Micah Moore Bound, oiled, what an ass!

Cast: Micah Moore
Video language: English

Welcome back the incredibly beautiful Micah Moore and her amazing ass. This sexy co-ed just returned to the business after 2 years off and we got her first.
Hard flogging and spanking. Brutal finger fucking. We make Micah cum and cum. As a matter of fact we can make this girl cum so fast so hard, you will be amazed at how easy it is! From nothing to brutal orgasm in 3 seconds! That's it, 3 seconds of perfect finger banging and she cums like a whore.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 381.0 MB

Download Micah Moore Bound, oiled, what an ass!

Honeyhair in leather bondage

Please welcome Honeyhair to our site! We think she is going to be a perfect pet slave, with her huge boobs and super flexible arms, and she loves bondage! Great, so let's strap her elbows together with some sturdy straps! A heavy collar on her prett neck and a locking wrist strap soon leaves Honeyhair very submissive and powerless. But there's more! We added a quality leather harness muzzle gag (very silencing!!) and we frogtied her legs so she couldn't get up and run away. It seems we misunderstood Honeyhair, she likes the dominant side of bondage.oops. This will results in some superb struggling!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 175.3 MB

Download Honeyhair in leather bondage

sandra70

Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Poor Kate Anima is tied up on a desk, with her elbows tightly bound together! A harness gag is strapped onto her face, and she can barely move. Her sounds are wonderful as she struggles and moans against the ropes that brutally hold her arms so tight.

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.2 MB

Download Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Aspen O'Hara

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement.
She has the perfect tits for being tied up. The suspension is setup and her breasts are bound tight. One leg goes up and her cunt is exposed again. Then the other leg goes up and she floating.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aspen O'Hara

sandra70

Happy New Year 2011

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download Happy New Year 2011

Kel gets fire and ice

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kel gets fire and ice

sandra70

Happy 4th Of July America

I was wearing a red garter belt, white stockings, blue satin panties, and a white bra. Using blue rope, Johnny tied my ankles, knees, and thighs Using red rope, he tied my wrists together and cinched my elbows closer together using a separate red rope. Using a thick white rope, he tied a harness around my chest. Originally he had a blue ball gag in my mouth to keep my quiet. I immediately started drooling and actually got drool all over my stocking and the front of my panties. Yuck!! After a few minutes he traded out the ball gag for a cloth cleave gag. I love clave gags. The bandana He used was a matching stars and stripes bandana. I couldn't talk much but I was told I looked really cute in my outfit.

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Happy 4th Of July America

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

sandra70

Katia - tied in the stables

Beautiful Katia was getting ready to go riding when she got captured. Now she is topless, collared, and tied in gold colored ropes! She isn't very happy about this situation for many reasons. First of all, she is a real lady, not used to being treated like this. Also, the ropes are really inescapable and tight. And on top of all this, she can't go riding like this!! Katia tries to give us the stare, if looks could we would certainly be already. She is so angry!!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 469.2 MB

Download Katia - tied in the stables

sandra70

Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

Mina is wearing a lace bodysuit over sheer nude coloured pantyhose. She is secured into a leather 5 point harness, gagged, blindfolded, collared and zipped into a very tight blue zipper armbinder. That isn't quite enough so she is also belted at the elbows and wrists just to be sure she cant escape, and finds herself face down on the couch with her ankles belted to her thighs and a rope pulling her head back and secured to the belt around her elbows. Blind, gagged and tied up really tight, that's how every sexy woman should be kept.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

Jasmin - no more pole dancing

Pole dancer Jasmin is really good! She wanted to get some practice in, but we tied her to her pole. Obviously, she did not like that! Bondage is good exercise too. Especially some struggling, like Jasmin is doing. Can she escape and get back to her practice? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Jasmin - no more pole dancing

sandra70

Mina's Bath Time

Just a quick little bonus update while we sort out the next series of full length updates. Mina is tied with her elbows bound tightly and a white harness ballgag while relaxing in a warm bath. Simple but still sexy!

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6374kbps

File size: 330.2 MB

Download Mina's Bath Time

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

sandra70

Red girl Uniform

Mina was late to come home from school today. As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Red girl Uniform

The Ginger Queen & the Machines -Ass Fucking Double Anal Pussy Poundin

Cast: Audrey Hollander
Genres: Double Anal ,Redhead ,big dick ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,toned ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Tattoo

The famous Audrey Hollander finally agreed to come try our machines and it's worth the wait!The fair skinned, ginger Queen pulls all her tricks out and shows us why she reins in ass fucking country.
Double Anal, double penetration, pussy nailing and good ol fashion big dick ass fucking with the pride of our fleet - The Crystal Palace, Thor, The Gynobot, The Snake and our latest gizmo of cum - The Orgasmatron!
Audrey lives up to the ginger stereotype and is a firey shag that leaves us satisfied.

Duration: 43:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Ginger Queen & the Machines -Ass Fucking Double Anal Pussy Poundin

sandra70

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

sandra70

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Feet, Gaping, Hitachi, Latinx, Leather, Leather Cuffs, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pain

All natural blonde girl next door Lisey Sweet submits to inescapable rope bondage and rough anal sex at the hands of the sadistic Tommy Pistol. Immediately Lisey is suspended in the middle of the room, dangling from her ankles by thick leather cuffs. Her arms are restrained behind her back, making it impossible for her to resist the abuse that her dom inflicts upon her. He puts clover clamps on her nipples, then beats her mercilessly with a heavy leather flogger, while slapping and punching her perky tits. Tommy then jams a bottle of water into her exposed pussy, emptying it into her fuck-hole. Once her cunt has been filled, he water boards her face until she is gasping for breath. Lisey's cruel taskmaster jams a hitachi onto her clit and makes her squirt all over herself and the floor. Next Lisey finds herself tied to a table with her legs spread wide. The dom wastes no time and begins to slam her tight pink pussy with his solid cock. He ruthlessly fucks his sex slave, switching with depraved passion between her gaping asshole and her wet pink cunt. Lisey can't get enough and begs to cum, but Tommy loves orgasm denial and refuses to let her cum. He then tosses Lisey's legs to the side and ties her feet together. He can barely fit his cock into her compressed cunt as Lisey squirms and squeals from the pain. Tommy begins to fuck Lisey until she nearly falls off the table, gasping for breath and unable to control herself. Finally, Tommy blows a huge load of cum all over her swollen and abused pussy.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

sandra70

Filthy Filthy Whore

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: Humiliation ,Public ,Rough Sex ,Blonde ,slim ,Female Slave ,Latinx ,BDSM ,Domination ,natural boobs

Dylan Ryan is one tall sexy of water. Her stature and poise can be intimidating when she is standing, but today she will spend most of her time on her knees and on her back, just like a good whore should. She gets all dirtied up on the floor of an auto repair shop while the workers fondled her tits and spank her big round ass. She is fucked in every hole then left suspended high above the ground while the workers return to their duties.

Duration: 52:03

Download Filthy Filthy Whore

Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Domination, Hitachi, natural boobs

Tied up and strapped to spreader bars Maya is about to get the punishment she craves. First the flogger to get her warmed up, Derrick whips his little pain slut on the stomach, tits and ass turning her skin hot pink. He puts nipple clamps on her perky tits and straps a vibrator between her legs and she begs to cum but she is not allowed until Derrick says so. She cums hard and then Derrick leaves the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. Next Maya is on all fours gagged and tied up tight in bondage ready for anything. Derrick fucks her cunt with his fat cock making her whimper and moan and then stuffs his dick down her throat for some wet and sloppy face fucking. With his slippery spit covered cock he fucks her other hungry whore hole and she loves it in her asshole. She can't get enough, the more Derrick pounds that ass the more she needs it. After getting fucked real good Derrick's dirty little whore is happy to clean her ass off his cock. Tied down on her back with legs pulled up straight Maya gets the cane on her shaved pussy, her nipples, tender thighs and anywhere else that makes her scream. Derrick fingers her wet pussy making her squirt all over his hand. With a clothespin on her lips to keep her quiet Derrick drives his hard cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her cunt and chokes her until she thanks him excessively for using her and making her feel so good. He goes back and forth between her slutty holes fucking her ass and pussy giving her several orgasms until Derrick shoots his load all over her. What a Perfect Afternoon!

Duration: 52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

sandra70

Hucows - Lucy Lauren - Extreme Sybian Orgasms

Sexual stimulation is much more intense when your udders are getting pumped at the same time. Lucy Lauren did not know this, but she found out today. She is such a good pet slave, I just had to tell her to go pump her udders and sit on the Sybian. I forgot to tell her she didn't have to turn the Sybian up to maximum speed (which is too extreme for most girls) and I also forgot to tell her how long she should go on the Sybian. So with her udders pumped to triple the size (imagine the tightness of that pump on her chest!) and with the Sybian turned all the way up, Lucy was blasted away into oblivion, unable to stop until she literally fell off the Sybian after a few extreme orgasms. She felt her pussy burn for hours after this, it was a little too much maybe!!

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24722kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hucows - Lucy Lauren - Extreme Sybian Orgasms

Charlotte Sartre Fucked and Beaten in Bondage

Cast: Seth Gamble, Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Anal, big dick, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Caning, Clover Clamps, Crop, Deepthroat, Facefucking, Feet, Fingering, Flogging

Charlotte Sartre is suspended in rope and eager for the day to begin. Seth Gamble enters and tells Charlotte she'll get what she wants-to be choked, punched, and fucked in the ass-if he gets what he wants. Charlotte eagerly agrees and gets cropped, flogged, and caned all over her body. She screams with each impact and thanks Seth for every hit. Seth pulls her head down on his cock and fucks Charlotte's wet mouth until she gags. Then he gives her what she's been begging for, his rock hard cock. Charlotte moans as his cock enters her cunt. Seth sets a brutal pace that has Charlotte begging to cum. Seth reminds her of their deal and Charlotte agrees, cumming hard. Seth attaches clover clamps to her nipples and fucks her to more orgasms as Charlotte screams in pain and pleasure. Next, Charlotte is tied on her knees with her hands behind her back. Seth uses multiple floggers to give Charlotte that thuddy impact she craves. But those aren't the only toys Seth will be using today. For each flog, Seth gives Charlotte sharp strikes with long dragon's tail and a cane so he can hear her pretty screams as her skin turns rosy red. Charlotte moans as Seth then begins fucking her again. He switches between fucking her pussy and ass. She screams as every inch of his cock gets swallowed by her holes. She loves getting ass fucked and begs to cum over and over again. Seth punches her ass as he fucks it, giving this pain slut exactly what she wants. He fills her pussy with his fingers while he fucks her ass so both her holes are filled. Next, Charlotte is bound on her back with her legs spread. Seth canes her thighs and feet, places closepins on her tongue and her bottom lip, and continues to fuck her. He takes her pussy first and then makes her clean his cock and balls off with her mouth. Charlotte moans as she tastes herself and continues to get fucked. She screams as the vibrator touches her sensitive pussy. Seth smirks and continues fucking Charlotte's cunt and ass. Charlotte cums hard over and over again as she gets fucked with Seth's hand around her throat. Finally, she begs for his cum and gets a fat load all over her body. She rests back, sated. Charlotte got exactly what she wanted and so did Seth.

Duration: 55:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre Fucked and Beaten in Bondage

sandra70

Gracie

Cast: Gracie
Genres: Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,natural boobs ,Tens Unit ,Strap On ,Anal ,Cattle Prod

Gracie loves rope bondage and is slowly introduced to electricity in this pleasure orientated shoot! This is an interim update, there will be a full update on Thursday.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 123.8 MB

Download Gracie

Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that's what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

Download Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

sandra70

Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

River - new model in strappado

Studio: tieable

My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download River - new model in strappado

sandra70

Pink Lingerie

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

Fancy floral frocks seem rather overly dressy for their surroundings. it's certainly not the lunch spot they had been planned to arrive at. No fine food for them, their mouths are stuffed instead with red bananas and clear tape sealing their lips shut, thoroughly gagging the glamorous gals. Ripping their pantyhose at the crotch, the Brute unceremoniously exposes each perfect pink pussy, showing nylon clad toes and revealing soles as he removes their high heels. One after the other he manually manipulates a wand for each woman; groping impressive tits framed by leather straps securing the voluptuous silver haired broad in his examination chair, then the shapely ass of the hogtied MILF hottie hobbled on his workbench. They resist with all their might but the orgasms take over and ravish their bound bodies in turn, and then together they bear their burgeoning burden of bondage. He leaves the vibrators nestled into their vaginas, with the helping hand, or rather leg, of their torn sheer 'hose holding them in place, then leave the pair to endure their continued torment.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Christina Sapphire

sandra70

Bridal Punishment Pt 1: A Feature Presentation All Girl Gang Bang

Cast: Cherie DeVille ,Chanel Preston ,Aiden Starr ,Tanya Tate
Genres: slim ,Slave ,shaved ,Femdom ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,Bondage

Whipped Ass welcomes the insatiable hardbody, Cherie Deville for part one of a very special feature presentation! Cherie celebrates with her closest friends her upcoming nuptials. It's a bachelorette party weekend for Cherie but little does she know Aiden, Chanel and Tanya have other plans in mind when lies, deceit and backstabbing come boiling to the surface leaving Cherie at the mercy of her cruel and bitter best friends. Intense revenge plot story line with awesome acting and chemistry between all the girls. Hard spanking, hot lesbian sex and cruel punishment not to be missed!

Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4580kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bridal Punishment Pt 1: A Feature Presentation All Girl Gang Bang

Peppers Game - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

sandra70

Hucows - Alba Zevon - Red Cow Milker

'More Alba Zevon!!', members have requested. Well, of course! It's always fun to handle Alba with her perky breasts and ultra sensitive nipples, and it is not going to be easy for her this time. The power of the red cow milker is so strong, it will leave some interesting pump marks on her udders for a long time. Not only that, the constant stretching and releasing of her nipples inside the red cow milker cups is going to make her teats incredibly tender and painful. The farmer has no mercy on her however, clamping her teats with clover clamps right after this milking session. The whimpering sounds of Alba will tell you how hard this was for her. But we are not done with her yet!!

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24674kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hucows - Alba Zevon - Red Cow Milker

Girl Next Door Kate Kennedy Tied in Rope Bondage and Fucked

Cast: Mr. Pete, Kate Kennedy
Genres: big dick, Blonde, Bondage, Boot, brunet, drool, Electrical Play, foreskin, master, natural boobs

All natural blonde girl next door, Kate Kennedy submits to inescapable bondage at the hands of Mr Pete. She's the kind of the girl that is willing to do anything and everything to receive sexual validation. She finds herself strung up in a full rope suspension with her tiny titties and pink nipples in cruel electric nipple clamps. Shock waves pulse through her body as her sensitive breasts are tormented with electricity. Mr Pete spits on her face, and beats her ass and toned stomach as she squirms and tries to lessen the pain of the bondage. Mr Pete shoves his hands into her pussy, and fingers her deep and hard until she squirts all over herself. Pleased with his female sex slave, Mr Pete tosses her to the ground and shoves his cock into her small mouth. The cruel master then relentlessly face-fucks her. Spit and drool cover her face and chest as she works that big cock. Her taskmaster then flips her onto her knees and begins to punish her tiny pink pussy with his throbbing cock. He fucks until her whole body quivers and shakes from the pain and pleasure. She begs to cum but her pleas are stifled when Mr Pete swings his leg over her body and shoves a boot into her face and mouth. To finish her day, Kate is tied on her back to a table with her legs pulled far apart. As her swollen and sensitive cunt gets pounded by the huge dick, she begs to taste his cum, so he shoots his load all over her small tits and pussy.

Duration: 52:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Girl Next Door Kate Kennedy Tied in Rope Bondage and Fucked

sandra70

Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated

Cast: Kelli Provocateur
Genres: Handler ,muscular ,Humiliation ,Ebony ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Black ,BDSM

Beautiful Kelli Provocateur is bound on her back with her legs pinned open and against the wall in a spread eagle. Matt goes after this vibrator hungry slut with an Eroscillator. Almost immediately she is begging to cum. Matt won't let her explaining that its boring if she gets off too soon.
Her enormous clit is begging for suction. Matt pumps her clit long and swollen into the acrylic tube and does the same for her nipples. He thinks she complains too much and truly gives her something to scream about with the cane.
Taking the clit suction off, Matt ties rope around HER CLIT and ties it open and exposed to her waist. Unbearably sensitive but incredible to look at. Moving on, Matt wants to see her cum. and so do we.

Duration: 14:15

File size: 523.0 MB

Download Kelli Provocateur - African American Body Builder - Mercilessly Dominated

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

sandra70

The Runaway Pt.2

Cast: Mark Davis ,Luscious Lopez ,Sean Michaels
Genres: Humiliation ,Role Play ,top ,Domination ,Brunette ,foreskin ,Curvy ,Anal ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage

In Part two of The Runaway, Mark Davis finds a trick, Sean Michaels, for Luscious Lopez to pay off her debt. Mark displays her obedience to Sean and then has her sucking two cocks while she's in leather restraints. She is then tied with her legs kept apart and fucked by both men. Lastly, she is double penetrated and takes their cum on her face and ring gagged mouth.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 820.4 MB

Download The Runaway Pt.2

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors