BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Cowtest #1

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pai
Video language: English

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cowtest #1

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

sandra70

Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Mina is wearing a sexy combination. A sheer bodystocking, a velvet thong bodysuit over the top, wet look opera length gloves, a tightly laced leather corset and patent ballet boots to top it all off! She is dressed in pink rope, her elbows tightly bound together, and a black and pink harness ballgag. Mina's helpless struggles are gorgeous in this 13 minute update.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6671kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 700.9 MB

Download Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Acrylic Plug ,Slave ,LezDom ,Nipple Clamps ,Anal ,Facesitting ,Sub ,natural boobs

Kelly Wells has a fantastic body, pretty face and craves to be dominated thoroughly. Nikki Nievez is strict and demands hard punishment before rewarding her slaves. This session has rough sexual play and an intense anal scene with a giant acrylic plug!

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 854.8 MB

Download Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

sandra70

Bubbles

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dild

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

sandra70

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3. The severe gags continue for Ophelia.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

Download Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

sandra70

Destroyed with Bondage, Electricity, and Brutal Anal

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Anal, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Caning, Clothespins, Crop, Ebony, Handler, Latinx, natural boobs

Strong and gorgeous Ana Foxxx has her petite ebony body tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage. Her handler today is the tormented Tommy Pistol. He is ready to brutalize her body, take all of her holes and overwhelm her pain sensations. Starting with nipple play, Tommy tugs on her sensitive perky breasts. Tommy alternates from pulling and slapping them. She screams in pain. Next comes out the crop on her perfectly sensitive tight pussy. She begs him for pleasure but the screams of pain say otherwise. The cane finally comes out and torments her body as she writhes in the rope bondage. Next her mouth is tested. He stuffs his gloved hands down her throat getting that hole nice and wet. She slobbers spit all over her beautiful face. His cock is rammed down her lubricated mouth. He slaps her face hard to remind her that pleasure comes with pain. He brings out the Hitatchi and edges her over and over again, denying her orgasm. Next she is suspended and tied in rope bondage. He slaps her pussy and brings out the electric zapper. She scream in pain at every shock. Next her pussy is tested. The dripping wet tight hole begs for his cock and Tommy delivers. A deep pounding gets her screaming and begging for orgasm. Not yet. Finally Tommy uses her ass. He stretches her anal hole wide open for a sex. He goes back and forth between each hole using her body. He shoves his huge balls in her pussy and fucks her before shooting a huge load on her body.

Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Destroyed with Bondage, Electricity, and Brutal Anal

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:30

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

sandra70

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

Kayyla bound in many different ways from standing, sitting, laying or spreading her legs. He places a gag bit in her mouth for every instance. She will adhere to what her Master does and she does.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

sandra70

Pumpkin Spice

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

Lorelei Lee Hot pussy on a copper roof

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,Blonde ,blond ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Feet ,Submission ,Electrical Play ,Fingering

Welcome back Lorelei Lee. This hot blond is always welcome at Device Bondage. So let's do something a little different today and see if we can jolt mega volts of electricity through Lorelei's body.
Let's make it tough for her though. She gets to choose between wrist suspension or getting fried. We have electricity flowing through her sensitive feet. Stand on the floor and get jolted, or avoid the floor and hang by your delicate wrists. Both options suck, which sucks less? Let's find out.

Duration: 18:30

File size: 413.9 MB

Download Lorelei Lee Hot pussy on a copper roof

sandra70

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:58

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

PowerShotz - Tiki Bondage

She's the headmasters new sex slave! Watch as he gags, binds and fondles her in his office before letting his boys she what a good student this teacher is...

Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:11
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 128.2 MB

Download PowerShotz - Tiki Bondage

sandra70

Cowgirl and Paige Richards

Cast: Paige Richards ,Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Lesbian

Paige Richards receives a stern lesson from Cowgirl on how to stop smoking. She is also used as a human punching bag!

Duration: 30:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 356.9 MB

Download Cowgirl and Paige Richards

Vendetta and Sir C

Cast: Vendetta ,Sir C

Well known rigger and BDSM player Sir C comes to Waterbondage to tie up and torment Vendetta, one of our favorite subs. The shoot focuses on dunking and water-play, and features the return of one of the large tanks that you have been asking for. Sir C handles Vendetta masterfully, and watching her gasp for air between dunks is truly something to behold.

Duration: 23:38

File size: 275.3 MB

Download Vendetta and Sir C

sandra70

A Hunger For Pain and Dick

Cast: Seth Gamble, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: big dick, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Crop, Deprivation, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, master, muscular

Mackenzie Moss is the typical girl next door, but she's got a bottomless hunger for stiff dick and brutal pain play. Seth Gamble wastes no time giving this petite blonde exactly what she wants. Mackenzie is tied to a Saint Andrew's cross, dangling from her knees and wrists via the inescapable grip of tight rope bondage. This leaves her wet pussy and perky little titties exposed to Seth's brutal whims. He immediately begins to tenderize her pale exposed flesh with a heavy leather flogger. Once Mackenzie's skin is radiating a warm pink, he begins to sting her flesh with a riding crop and bamboo cane. She yelps and squeals from the sting of the cruel impact play. A blindfold covers her sweet blue eyes making it impossible to know when the abuse will be inflicted upon her. This sensory deprivation only gets Mackenzie even more turned on. As Seth fingers her whore hole she squirts all over his hand and oozes creamy pussy juices. She begs to feel his cock inside of her cunt as Seth jams it in. He slams her into submission and she begs to cum. Tired of hearing his fuck toy plead for mercy, Seth throws her to the floor and shoves his cock into her mouth. He ruthlessly face fucks his female sex slave until she gags from the deep throat blow job. Seth flogs her swollen pussy and beats her tender back while she struggles to devour his cock. Pleased with her devotion, he jams a hitachi onto her cunt and coerces yet another orgasm out of her. Next Mackenzie stands with her legs spread and her hands tied to her knees. Now Seth can devote his attention to beating her perfect round ass. He attacks her ass with a plastic paddle that leaves red hot streaks across her back side. Panting from the searing pain, she gasps as Seth jams his cock back into her pussy. Mackenzie's ass shakes and trembles as he relentlessly fucks her. She is then flipped onto her back and tied down to a table with her broken pussy exposed and ready to be penetrated yet again. Seth slaps her face and chokes her as he continues to slam her cunt. She whimpers and thanks her master for all the attention and orgasms he has given her. She begs to taste his cum and in the height of a sexual frenzy he shoots his hot load all over her tits and pussy. He scoops it up and feeds it to her so she can taste her sweet humiliation.

Duration: 45:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Hunger For Pain and Dick

All natural big titted 19 year old squirts for the first time!

Cast: Iona Grace ,Amber Rayne ,Felony
Genres: shaved ,slim ,Spanking ,19-Year-Old ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Strap On ,Big Tits

Iona Grace is only 19 years old with an all natural body and huge tits. She's the new girl on the block at the bar and the other go-go dancers feel the need to teach her just how to use those big titties and that bangin natural body to make them money! When she's caught stealing their tips Amber and Felony take matters into their own hands after hours and teach Iona a lesson in lesbian BDSM and punishment till her pussy is squirting all over for the first time! Humiliation, double penetration with a butt plug, spanking, caning, ass licking, foot worship, tit bondage punishment and squirting are all included!

Duration: 54:54

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All natural big titted 19 year old squirts for the first time!

sandra70

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

sandra70

Lashing For Lust

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Annika, Bizarre Violet, Miss Velours, Sebastian Solo, Sofia Valentine
Genres: Leather, Rubber, Fetish Sex, Dildo, Deep Fucking, Anal Fucking, Pissing, Sucking

Italian fetish goddess Bizarre Violet enjoying the delights of self pleasuring. Seducing the onlooker with her deep devious looks as she penetrates herself with various toys and her fist. Bringing herself to squirt again and again showing how beautifully bizarre she truly is.

Sofia Valentine being spoiled at the hands of Sebastian Solo with some help from the infamous Sybian Fucking machine. See Sofia screaming as she cums again and again while she munches on Sebastian's cock until cum explodes over her pretty baby doll face.

Miss Dissolved and Anika are left alone and although they have strict instructions not to play with each other they simply cannot refrain. Gently caressing, kissing and fucking each other with the constant fear of being discovered by their mistress, Miss Velour. Who knows what will happen if she finds them...

After being caught in the act by Miss Velour slave sluts Dissolved and Anika must now receive their well deserved punishment for playing with each other without permission. The giggling slaves soon realize that this is no laughing matter as Miss Velour very firmly and at times brutally sets them in their place and lets them know that such behavior is totally unacceptable.

Duration: 1:40:32
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 145kbps

Download Lashing For Lust

Tawni Ryden

Cast: Tawni Ryden ,Brandon Iron
Genres: toned ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Submission ,big dick ,Anal ,muscular ,blond ,Role Play ,shaved

Tawni Ryden returns for more corporal punishment, verbal discipline and hard fucking while bound and gagged. Brandon Iron is a clever dom who demands Tawni's complete attention. Tough bondage in one position makes her struggle to keep her head up to perform a blowjob. The pain is balanced with some intense orgasms from the vibrator and deep penetration.

Duration: 44:41

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tawni Ryden

sandra70

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can't help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset - enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

Red Heels and Armbinder

Mina wears a black lingerie set with patent red heels. She is Zipped into our lambskin leather zipper armbinder in matching red, gagged in a harness ring gag, and a secure crotch rope is added and secured to the D-Ring at the top of her gag pulling her head back.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Red Heels and Armbinder

sandra70

From RPG to DP: Nerdy Gamer Slut Girl Fucks Her Opponents

Cast: Yhivi ,John Strong ,Tommy Pistol ,Mr. Pete ,Mark Wood ,Astral Dust
Genres: big dick ,Blowbang ,Corporal Punishment ,other hair color ,brunet ,Anal ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,dungeon

Yhivi is the only girl who shows up to game night. For years, every time she rolls that 20-sided dice, the same group of horny men try to sneak a peak down the front of her school dress. In reality they know they could never fuck her, but what about fantasy? What if in the game they could do any kind of nasty shit they wanted?
Yhivi answers all those questions tonight! After the dungeon master casts a maddening lust spell on the entire battalion, Yhivi offers to break it by fucking the shit out of every player. Sloppy blowjobs all around for these nerds, plus face-fucking and humiliation ensue. She then offers them entry to ALL her holes and their maddening lust fills her up airtight. She takes cock after cock, draining them all into a magic chalice and it down in a grand fantasy finale. This babe is a real team player!

Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download From RPG to DP: Nerdy Gamer Slut Girl Fucks Her Opponents

sandra70

Polka Dot Nightie

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

sandra70

Cowgirl

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying, Enem

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Cowgirl

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

sandra70

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:24

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Cast: Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facefucking, gloves, Hand Gagging, Latinx, natural boobs

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

sandra70

Sasha Monet

Cast: Sasha Monet
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Chains ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Bondage ,Dildo ,LezDom ,Latinx

Sasha was made a promise before the shoot.that there would be no cold water BUT she must let us do whatever else I want to her! Foolishly, she agreed! Hung above the Houdini tank in a cage she awaits her fate and deals with her fear of heights and the apprehension of full submersion! This is one of our best scenes to date, seeing Sasha slowly submerged in a cage is priceless!

Duration: 27:21

File size: 318.5 MB

Download Sasha Monet

Insatiable Remy LeCroix

Cast: Remy LaCroix
Genres: Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Submission ,Handler ,Caning ,Bondage ,Domination ,Brunette

Remy is bound in a wooden open framed box with her knees up, exposing her vulnerable pussy. A vibrator is turned onto her clit with a nice thick dildo in her pussy and mouse trap nipple clamps are added. We get to appreciate her predicament for a moment when Remy is made to suck cock. "You're going to cum on my cock whether you like it or not" Matt says. and she does. He face fucks her, pinning her eyelids open with his thumbs. She is an obedient and good little cock sucker.
With drool running down her face, her hair gets tied back behind her. Matt kicks the dildo into her cunt further and walks away so we can watch her squirm, helpless. Matt comes back in and starts caning her feet in punishment for her not being able to cum. After more torment he walks away. watching her.
Matt lays down a condition to her cumming again - as she is getting off she needs to confess how much she loves black cock in all of her holes and how much she needs it. He cover her mouth and plays with her breath, not letting any air in, except for brief pauses. She gets close, cums, and tells us all how much she loves black cock. cums again. she can't escape. cums again.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Insatiable Remy LeCroix

sandra70

Sage is Tested - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:43

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2

Fuck-Hungry Slut Fisted For The First Time

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Alexis Tae
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Caning, Clover Clamps, drool, Fingering, Fisting, Flogging, Gaping, Humiliation, Latinx

Alexis Tae is an eager slut, hungry for dick, flogging and fisting. Tommy Pistol delivers this and more. We open with Alexis in a full suspension, head forward and ass-up. Tommy immediately starts wailing on her ass with a cane, marking her up in ways that remain through the entire day. He spanks her ass where he's already caned her, tenderizing her flesh with a sharp, burning sting. He finger fucks her, spreads her pussy open, then wastes no time sliding his cock in her. Alexis is quickly prepped and fucked before any words are even spoken, then Tommy face-fucks her as a final humiliation in the suspension. Alexis is then bound to a table with her ass presented, for whatever Tommy wants to do. He starts by fingering and spanking her ass, then driving his hard cock into her wet, slutty pussy. He flogs her relentlessly as he uses her cunt for his own purposes, pulling on her rope bondage to drive deep inside her. As Alexis gets fucked and used, she starts drooling like a sloppy whore. Her drool gets all over herself as Tommy moves on from fucking her to fisting her. His hand slides right into her hungry cunt as he spanks her, and she leans into it, desperate for more. Tommy returns to fucking that perfect pussy as Alexis screams with orgasms. He silences her by shoving his cunt-soaked cock in her throat, face-fucking her again before returning to fisting her and fucking her. He puts Alexis on her back and canes her again, adding more welts to her bright red ass. He fucks her while she's gagged, with clover clamps on her tits, making her cum like a slut as she moans and screams through her own spit. Alexis is ultimately soaked in her own drool as she's used and abused, fisted and fucked, and made to cum in a pool of her own juices. Tommy shoots his load directly into her gaping mouth, then finishes her off with a vibrator and multiple orgasms she cannot control.

Duration: 53:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fuck-Hungry Slut Fisted For The First Time

sandra70

The Final Act: Brooklyn gets Electro-fucked!

Cast: Brooklyn Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Facesitting ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix ,toned ,slim ,Femdom ,Cattle Prod ,Electro Clamp

Episode 4: They say all good things must come to an end. With this fourth and final update featuring myself and Brooklyn Lee, this will be the last chance for all of you Electroslut members to watch an AVN Performer of the Year (me) perform with a Best New Starlet (Brooklyn)!
But if anything, we go out with an electro BDSM bang! I wire up Brooklyn with sticky pads on her feet, legs, ass and ribs and start the electrosex festivities, but I also have to have my fun as well, so I strap on The Rocket and Brooklyn takes a deep and most of all intense fucking in her sopping wet pussy and fuckable asshole!
Who knows when a lesbian BDSM lezdom match-up like this, between a Female Performer of the Year and a Best New Startlet, will ever happen again?

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 899.0 MB

Download The Final Act: Brooklyn gets Electro-fucked!

Big Cock

Cast: Tea Blondie
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,Blowjob ,Outdoors ,Public

Tea Blondie is a hot European babe who loves big cock. We tie her up and parade her down the street, let strangers fondle her tits, and then put her in bondage and give her what she really wants, to show the world what a whore she is by sucking cock on the street.

Duration: 50:22

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Big Cock

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors