BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Orgasmaggedon: Part 1/4 The beginning of 2 girls

Cast: Felony ,Isis Love ,Rain DeGrey ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Brunette ,fake boobs ,Orgasm Denial ,Handler
Video language: English

LIn this installment, the girls prepare and talk to the members, telling them their fears and fantasies about what is about to happen. Then we tie the girls in such a way that, during the madness that will consume their brains, their struggling will not injure them in any way. Then we set off teasing them, not letting them come, beautiful and intense orgasm DENIAL for the first 15 minutes. The girls are begging, pleading to cum, little do they realize what they are truly asking for. The first orgasms by both girls are so intense, both girls screaming, thrashing and squirting. This is just the first, we will MAKE these girls cum over and over for the next 45 minutes. Hell has just started for these girls, a sweet beautiful Hell to be sure..

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Orgasmaggedon: Part 1/4 The beginning of 2 girls

Insex - Star Struck

912's test begins like so many others, with questions about her dress size, shoe, waist, bra size. But after that, it's soon obvious this is a test like no other. As soon as the first rope circles her wrists, she is caught in a dangerous thrall. Starstruck portrays a hunger for bondage and masochism that is not often captured on film. Her sexual want is relentless. His response is obvious. There can be only one direction it will go.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Insex - Star Struck

sandra70

Hogtied - A fantasy abduction movie starring Tara Lynn Foxx

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx, Maestro
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Welcome to the first installment of the Hogtied feature movie series. The movies are real life fantasies of the very girls in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This month installment is "Poor Little Rich Girl" starring Tara Lynn Foxx.Tara is doing what she does every weekday after her college classes, getting a at the supermarket before she heads home. It´s a pattern most people fall into, a pattern that the wrong people can identify and use against you. Tara is followed and taken by surprise in her own home. She is bound and abused for the entire day as the intruders have their way with her mentally, physically and sexually. Tara is made to cum multiple times and in the end is begging for more.

Duration: 48:58

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hogtied - A fantasy abduction movie starring Tara Lynn Foxx

Insex - Shonta

I notice it is dark outside and the moon casts an erie glow on the night. The sky changes quickly. Thunder rumbles in the distance, bringing a heavy downpour for the morning. I have plenty to keep me busy till the rain stops outside.

Duration: 54:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download Insex - Shonta

sandra70

Devicebondage - Adriana Chechik - and Abused

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: deprivation, fisting, stocks, The Pope, Feet, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

There is always that new model, who thinks she has what it takes to do one of the toughest sites on the internet. Adrianna is one of those girls. She shows up enthusiastic and ready to take on anything we throw at her. She wants this to be the shoot that tops all others, she even took time off to heal from this shoot.She is put in a body trap that is able to keep her helpless, yet rotate her into a more precarious position. Her feet are caned and tormented beyond anything she has ever known. Her ass is spanked and flogged, and her cunt is by The Pope's huge hand, and then followed by the head of the magic wand.Next she is suspended with her waist, neck, and wrists in wooden stocks. Her head is in a deprivation box that has two way mirrors, so that we can watch her scream, and that's all she can see. The Pope goes to work on destroying this slut's body with a brutal assault to every surface of her skin he can abuse. Just as she feels that she can take no more, massive orgasms get ripped from her slutty cunt.

Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps

Download Devicebondage - Adriana Chechik - and Abused

Rain DeGrey -Countdown to Relaunch vol.11 of 20

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: pain, sybian, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Rain Degrey can take the pain. She goes to a happy place inside and can deal with almost anything you can throw at her. So how do you make this tough girl cry?We found out. You severely bind her in metal so she is trapped on a Sybian. Then you rip orgasm after orgasm out of her body until there is nothing left, no thought process, no cognitive thinking, no sense of self, only survival. The lungs fill with air, the heart continues to pump . The pleasure/pain of the pleasure is an overload of the senses.Rain is reduced, she is broken, her brain is offline, she is gone. She knows she can't stop it. Somewhere deep inside the horror, in that one moment of total hopelessness, fear manifests itself into tears, a cry for help, the mind reaching for mercy when the brain can't form recognizable speech in it's defense.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 439.3 MB

Download Rain DeGrey -Countdown to Relaunch vol.11 of 20

sandra70

Balcony Bound Isabella

After a very naked interview, Master Savage makes use of her full natural breasts in an excrutiating tit torment and bondage session. A heavy fishing weight is hung from her incredibly pliable labia as pussy juice drips from her pain ridden twat. Isabella suffers more pain and anguish as she is tied to the cold concrete floor of an outsdoor balcony in full view of a public street

Duration: 57:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

Download Balcony Bound Isabella

Devicebondage - Wipe that smile off of your face, whore!

Cast: Alexa Aimes
Genres: bondage, pain, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, cop

Alexa shows up to set full of smiles and joking around. She is a bright fucking ray of sunshine, and all I can think about, is how to shut her the fuck up. I don't care for her humor, and instead of a smile, I want to hear her scream. I want to be the one that causes her agonizing pain, extreme suffering, and wipe that silly smirk off her face.We begin by folding this whore into a scorpion position and locking her in. The smile is already fading away, the laughing has stopped, and I haven't started the torment. It's apparent now that her silly behavior was brought on by anxiety and fear. It was her way of coping with the anticipation of what was ahead of her.She is shuffled from one device to the next, with the punishment increasing as we go. Orgasms are ripped from her body during the day at my discretion. She is allowed to cum, but only when I see fit.

Duration: 43:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4613kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Devicebondage - Wipe that smile off of your face, whore!

sandra70

Devicebondage - Shackled Submissive

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Orlando, Lola Foxx
Genres: bdsm, straight, bondage, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, pain, shackle

Lola begins shackled to a wall; her neck, wrists, and ankles held in place by hard steel. Her clothes are ripped from her body. her body is then turned to a bright color red as is falls under a heavy flogger. A vibe is placed between this little whore's legs, and then we see just how submissive she can be.Next she finds herself in an arm sleeve with her arms pulled into a strappado. This time her fragile body is attacked with a very precise cane, leaving painful welts all over her. Again the vibe returns to keep this little whore where she needs to be.She is finished on her back, with her legs and wrists pulled high. the cane is brought out again as well as the vibe, but this time the vibe is used to torment this little whore. She is taken the darkest edge she has ever experienced and left there to decide if she wants more.

Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Shackled Submissive

Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

After being on her feet all day, Carissa is ready to spend some time on her knees. Once down, I replace her gag with an open mouth dental version after hooding her with a latex hood that is a tad to big, but I tighten it up when I add a posture collar. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of her being released and her reactions.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

sandra70

Penny Pax

Release Year: 2024

They then proceed to take turns fucking her tight pussy with their dicks while she gets her mouth stuffed with more cocks.

Duration: 55:21

Download Penny Pax

Devicebondage - Menacing Sadist

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Sgt. Major, Krissy Lynn
Genres: straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Krissy finds herself suffering at the hands of Sgt. Major today. This menacing sadist is known for inducing grueling torment, and Krissy finds out quickly that her cute little smile only gets him in the mood. She is helpless now, and will remain that way until he has had his grown tired of abusing this little whore.

Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

Download Devicebondage - Menacing Sadist

sandra70

Isabel Love Tickled At Gynecologist 4K

Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Isabel Love
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Dr. Isabel Love returns to the gynecologist to reclaim her job, but the former patient who took her job, now Dr. T, tells her she must undergo a new treatment in order to get her job back. Isabel is once again strapped to the chair, legs spread wide, as the doctor begins using tickle therapy on her, trying out different parts to see where she responds the most. Her feet are only mildly ticklish, not reacting to all of the tools, but once Dr. T finds her left nipple to be particularly sensitive, he tries a variety of tickle tools on it including using a harmonica gag to make her play some music while being tickled.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Isabel Love Tickled At Gynecologist 4K

Nina

Cast: Nina
Genres: Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Dunking ,Dildo ,slim

Nina likes her bondage tight, her punishment hard and her waterplay rough! After being sprayed, hogtied in shallow water and dunked in the barrell she asks to be caned as a final humiliation! This true submissive wanted to take more pain after being fucked deep in her pussy and ass and of course we were happy to oblige!!!

Duration: 25:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 293.9 MB

Download Nina

sandra70

An Introduction to Pain Pt II

Cherie's been run through the wringer by now. Imagine her despair as she is bent and bound, with a rude greeting from Holly's whip. Her only comfort must come from the fact that Holly is surely finished fucking her pussy....Think again...Holly buries it deep and hard before reaching for the violet wand. Shocking indeed, as Cherie soon learns, her screams careening off the Dungeon walls. The magic wand is brandished next and Holly brutally vibes Ms. Deville into multi-orgasmic oblivion...After all this, Holly surely won't be denied. After Cherie is suspended, ankles up from the rafters, Holly unveils her glorious breasts and pussy.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 121.5 MB

Download An Introduction to Pain Pt II

Zoe Holiday (Kinky Couple)

The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide orgy.

Duration: 52:16

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Zoe Holiday (Kinky Couple)

sandra70

Bliss - by RopeMarks

Beautiful Bliss tied up by one of the best riggers in the world! A big thanks to RopeMarks for shooting and rigging this set! Bliss is suspended in ropes, and she really gets into the zone. She is enjoying every minute of this beautiful bondage session! Don't miss it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

Download Bliss - by RopeMarks

Complete Submission to The Pope

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Angela White, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Fingering

Angela White is a beautiful Australian bombshell who has taken the adult industry by storm. She has explored her sexuality in every possible way, and has chosen The Pope as the one that she will explore BDSM with. She began her journey almost 2 years ago with him and looks forward to every encounter. Today begins with Angela in a partial suspension with on leg tied up as she twirls in circles waiting for The Pope to arrive. As soon as he touches her we see Angela melt and become very sensual with her actions. It's no secret that she absolutely loves everything about shooting with him, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to feel his touch. She's a playful creature, and The Pope knows exactly how to handle her. Angela has to endure some crop action to her pussy, feet and more, to prove her worthiness for him to allow her to cum. Next we find Angela in another partial suspension, but this time it's more of a position, and she is still spinning. This time, Angela suffers more with a nice assault to her feet with some bastinado. She is pushed to her breaking point and then he fucks her so hard that she can barely contain herself. Scene 3 begins with Angela being hoisted into the air in a traditional hogtie suspension. This one is difficult for her, so The Pope comes in and begins to rip orgasms out of her to get her through the scene. The orgasms come fast and Angela cannot believe that she is cuming so much. She begins her final scene in a chair with her legs spread wide, and her neck tethered to a point above her head. Her nipples are his target and he pulls her put of the chair with the intensity of the pain. A couple of clothes pins are added to maintain the pressure as he moves on to other torment. Angela has to suffer through the zapper attacks just to get her final orgasms, but when she cums the whole world feels it!

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Complete Submission to The Pope

sandra70

Requests Fulfilled: Impossible Bondage Positions

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: bondage, nipple clamps, suspension, straight, dildo, Feet, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Iona Grace is a great bondage model who always pushes herself to the extreme. That is why I booked her for this HogTied live show and she does not dissapoint. I get a list of requests from members in real time, then we tick off the list one by one.Starting with a crazy straight arm strappado tie as a warm up, I orgasm her pussy till her knees are buckling. Then, right into the next one: a pretzel tie that draws her feet behind her head and presents her pussy and ass for hard dildo fucking in her wet pussy, and brutal orgasm torment on her clit.Next up: tight, vibrating crotch-rope and a cane to those huge, gorgeous tits while she is tied tight to the platform. We finish with an inverted crucifixion that pushes Grace to her limits.HogTied delivers the most intense orgasms in bondage on the web!

Duration: 52:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

Download Requests Fulfilled: Impossible Bondage Positions

Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch vol.15 of 20

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: bondage, cattle prod, straight jacket, strap on, zipper, Ariel X, straight, Double Penetration, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering

Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.

Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch vol.15 of 20

sandra70

Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop

Studio: nake

Another in the sequel of bringing the great Bob Bishop to life. Savannah climbs aboard another of his display stands and finds that Gord could not resist the temptation to upgrade it with a fucking machine. But things got better. Kay decided to have a lot of fun with this helpless displayed amazon stunner.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8690kbps
Audio: 89kbps

Download Houseofgord - Savannah discovers Bishop

sandra70

Devicebondage - Diabolic Revelation

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: flogging, Petite, Feet, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

We start with Krysta in a predicament device, that reveals it's sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging, then the device shows this whore what it's capable of.Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come, but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.This whore's pussy has been craving attention all day, so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.

Duration: 51:41

Download Devicebondage - Diabolic Revelation

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

sandra70

Fresh faced starlet bound to sybian

They don't come much cuter and fresh faced than Sara Luvv. She is like an adorable bag of kittens. And there is only one thing you can do with someone this adorable-restrain them down upon a sybian with their arms cranked cruelly behind them and facefuck them into next week. Which is exactly what we do. It is a solid plan.
A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator. It sounds like a jet plane taking off. A pussy on top of one does not stand a chance. You WILL cum. You will cum a lot. You will cum your brains right out. Today we test Sara's multitasking skills. Just how well can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let's find out! For science.
Two hard cocks tag team Sara's cute little face into a drooling slobbery disaster in short order. The true sexual animal under that cute kitten face is revealed. Sara is reduced to a screaming cumming cock sheath. The facefucking is hard, relentless and without mercy. Our kitten is a dazed and panting mess. It is a great look on her.
We do not let up until Sara is a cummed out shell, held up only by her bondage. Today? Today was a good day. Thank you my dear. Until next time...

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

Download Fresh faced starlet bound to sybian

SexAndSubmission - Rebel Grind - The Future Is Fucked

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Dani Daniels, Tommy Pistol
Genres: cock sucking, creampie, Corporal Punishment, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Rough Sex

In the near future corruption rules the day,All infrastructure is under the control of a new shadow government and the people slowly decide to fight back. The rebels fight back with heavy cock sucking and some good hard corporal punishment. After some sweet deep fucking and a dripping creampie the rebels get their revenge.

Duration: 54:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Rebel Grind - The Future Is Fucked

sandra70

Sarah Jane Ceylon (Public Gangbang)

When the guys are ready to blow their loads they tell her to get on her knees and they all.

Duration: 46:09

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon (Public Gangbang)

Devicebondage - Big Natural Tits get Brutalized

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: big natural tits, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Bella has a very natural beauty about her, one that makes us want to torment her even more than usual. Her eyes are so bright that clouding them with fear and desperation seem like the best idea. She is beautiful, but when she suffers, she becomes more beautiful than before. Her natural tits bound by rubber and metal, her body held still by sadistic devices, her body and mind abused by a sick and twisted man, and her pussy commanded to release every orgasms it has for our pleasure.

Duration: 53:02

Download Devicebondage - Big Natural Tits get Brutalized

sandra70

Karina Ballerina (Angel)

Cast: Karina Ballerina (Angel)
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,real naturals ,Domination ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Ball Gag ,Handler

New bondage man Marty makes his debut at hogtied with old favorite Angel.

Duration: 12:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 140.3 MB

Download Karina Ballerina (Angel)

Cindy Dollar - blindfolded shock challenge

Cindy Dollar takes the shock collar challenge with a blindfold on! It's terrifying, she can't see the shocks coming! Cindy is one of our favorites to shock, she suffers beautifully!

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 747.3 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - blindfolded shock challenge

sandra70

Brunette Bank Teller with Big Round Ass

She the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. She like this...

Duration: 45:30

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brunette Bank Teller with Big Round Ass

Hogtied - Hitchhiker In Trouble

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Amber Rayne, Maestro
Genres: bondage, cock sucking, nipple clamps, single tail, bdsm, couple, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Desperate whore Amber is in need of a ride. She is out in the middle of nowhere. Completely isolated and convenient for two sadistic predators Maestro and Claire to pick up a woman in need of some defiling. Once found they waste no time in priming their joy ride cunt with some tight bondage and cock sucking. She is then bound H style with wooden spikes into the warm desert sand and tormented with bands on her feet and nipple clamps bound with twine to labia clamps. After Claire and Maestro are amused, they drag this cunt bound in reverse prayer through a canyon to her next destination - straddled on a hard rock wash in the bottom of a desolate canyon. A friendly competition is created to see who is meaner with the single tail and cane then Amber´s greedy holes are filled to the brim with enormous toys. Finally this bitch is put on display bound in a kneeling spread eagle along the grand vista of the Western rock valley and is made to satisfy Maestro´s hunger for rogue cunt.

Duration: 48:24

Download Hogtied - Hitchhiker In Trouble

sandra70

Insex - The Pear Raw

912's stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal "pear" put 912 through the ringer.

Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 835kbps

File size: 505.9 MB

Download Insex - The Pear Raw

Devicebondage - Immobilized

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: chains, gag, leather, orgasm denial, stocks, suspension, Feet, Bit Gag, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering

To immobilize someone, they need to not be able to move, nor escape. This is the case everyday here, but today we take it to a level that very few can take. Anxiety will start to take control when all mobility is taken away from someone, fear of losing all control scares people beyond belief.First this slut is chained in a standing position, that prevents almost all movement. Her finger were still free, yet every other part of this whores body is locked down under multiple chains and leather. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is used like the whore that she is.Next she has to sustain a back break arch with only her feet and the top of her head touching the floor. She is held in place by steel shackled stocks. She suffers through brutal torment and her first orgasm of the day comes, but only at a price. Her once tan body is quickly turned red under the harsh leather of the floggers.In the final position, the whore is hoisted into the air for a grueling device suspension. her face is covered and distorted by a stocking that is held in place by the biggest bit gag I could find to fill her huge whore mouth. Her ass is to fill two of her serving holes, and her mind is blow by the uncontrollable, non-stop orgasms that she begs to stop.

Duration: 52:01

Download Devicebondage - Immobilized

sandra70

The Soccer FanFirst Gangbang

She the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. she is love..

Duration: 52:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps

Download The Soccer FanFirst Gangbang

Russian Mail Order Bride Locked in Basement

They all rotate taking turns fucking her ass while her pussy is anchored to another dick.

Duration: 55:09

Download Russian Mail Order Bride Locked in Basement

sandra70

Fisting Test Shoot

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Pierced Pussy ,Anal Fingering ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Anal Stretching ,Vaginal Penetration ,Lesbian ,other hair color ,Tattoo

As the debate over kink's fisting and pissing shooting rules unfolds, Wired Pussy Director Princess Donna has been unwavering in her dedication to persuading the higher-ups that these practices should be allowed.

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9677kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 428.3 MB

Download Fisting Test Shoot

Slender Blonde gets Tied up and Fucked in Public

Cast: Ranie Mae ,John Johnson
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,switch ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,Female Slave ,muscular ,shaved

Petite blonde is stripped naked in a shoe store, made to suck and fuck strangers cock, get groped by civilians, cum, and submit to hard fucking and bondage.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Slender Blonde gets Tied up and Fucked in Public

sandra70

Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Hogtied - Brand New Beauty Bound in Overwhelming Orgasms

Cast: Dallas Blaze
Genres: bondage, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

The camera likes Dallas Blaze, allot. Her firm, full ass and tits fill out her lean, tan body and make my dick so hard that I can barely tie the knots. I take my time busting this beauty out of those tight clothes and putting her pussy through the paces in tight bondage. She loves the spanks and the flogger, loves to give up control to the bondage and be manhandled.When I finally spread that tight pussy open with rope and start going to work with a big dick on a stick, she reacts like it´s the first time she was ever fucked. Wonderful.

Duration: 48:25

Download Hogtied - Brand New Beauty Bound in Overwhelming Orgasms

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors