BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Ana Foxxx
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Blowjob, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, foreskin, Humiliation
Video language: English

Social media superstar Ana Foxxx has over a millions followers, but not without thanks to her agent Stirling Cooper, who demands to be paid in kind. But it's not money he wants, it's sexual favors. Ana won't have it, so she throws her in his face and storms off. But that's not the end of it. Stirling busts into her home and takes what he wants. Ana's tied up and fucked in every hole. She's flogged and cropped, and left a twitching slab of fuck meat. First, Ana finds herself strapped down to a sofa, spread eagle. Stirling adds nipple clamps, crops her, then primes her with a vibrator to get her loosened up. He then face-fucks her over the back of the sofa as her spit runs over her face, coating her. He flogs her pussy, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Stirling then ties Ana to a table with one of her legs up so he can get at her soaking wet pussy and asshole. He teases her ass and cunt while flogging her, then slides his big thick dick inside her. He fucks her we pussy then moves on to her hungry ass. Both holes take his dick deep and hard. Stirling eventually loosens the rope so he can flip Ana onto her back and fuck her missionary. He slams both holes again, fucking her like a whore. He shoots his huge load all over her fucked cunt, leaving her plowed and soaked in her own shame.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

Sierra Sinn

Cast: Scarlett Flame
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Tattoo ,Fear Play ,Domination ,Submission ,Hitachi ,Vaginal Penetration ,Suspension

Beginner Sierra Sin loves to role play and struggle and fight . Throughout this shoot, she never gives in and never stops resisting. This 5 ft. 89lb. hottie shows us why they say dynomite comes in small packages.

Duration: 49:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

Download Sierra Sinn

sandra70

Bondage Orgy

Mistress Chanta Rose ties her fellow bondage enthusiasts Maxine X and Yumi together and proceeds to have her way with them. Chanta Rose whips their naked flesh, gets them off and pours liquid over their quivering bodies. Mistress Chanta Rose then tells them to get on all fours facing away from each other and gives them both a good spanking. Chanta Rose uses her favorite sex toy on herself while watching her kinky slaves get themselves off. The two sex pot slaves practice giving head on a long dildo while their mistress watches approvingly.

Duration: 28:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 312.5 MB

Download Bondage Orgy

Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Paige Owens, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering

Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she's flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop. Then The Pope feverishly finger bangs her with a vibe to assist in the overwhelming attack on her pussy. The next scene starts and Paige is in another sticky situation. One of her legs is pulled as high as it will go, exposing her pussy to whatever The Pope has planned for it. The suffering begins with some bastinado, and then turns to breath control. After some extreme breath play, The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy, then adds a vibe to push her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. The third scene begins and Paige is in position, tied to a wooden . The flogger is used to redden her ass before shoving a dildo in her pussy again. The fucking starts, and Paige quickly realizes that orgasms can be as much pleasurable torment as actual pain. The dildo goes back and forth from her pussy to her mouth, and then back again. And she fucking loves it.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

sandra70

Riley Evans (The Loan Sharks)

Release Year: 2024

It is going to be fleeting. There is a brutal caning coming, and it's going to leave thick, red welts all over that sweet ass of hers.

Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Riley Evans (The Loan Sharks)

130 - Mop Head

Cast: 130
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Tits Torture

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download 130 - Mop Head

sandra70

Hooters Girl

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl

Shay Sights

Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: Suspension ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,toned ,Fingering ,Mask ,shaved

Shay gets some nice suspensions. Her huge tits certainly are a pleasure to 'work with'.

Duration: 28:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download Shay Sights

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Yes Master - Ebony Boss Slut Gets the Tables Turned

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Ana Foxxx
Genres: bondage, submission, interracial, Ebony, master, straight, bdsm, domination, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

When bossy Ana Foxxx gets challenged by her office playmate, he turns the table and blackmails her with a video of them fucking on her bed. He fucks her so good that she submits to him completely. He ties her up in tight bondage and flogs her into submission.

Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Yes Master - Ebony Boss Slut Gets the Tables Turned

Hogtied Fishnet Object

Mina is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, black shiny ballet boots and pantyhose. She is laced into an Open Mouth Hood and gagged with a harness ball-gag to remove any sense of being. Reduced to an object, she is then tightly tied into an incredibly sexy and tight hogtie and her harness ballgag is pulled back and leashed to her already touching elbows. Mina can do nothing but endure. A pure fetish object. I like this shoot a lot, I know I will be recreating this one again soon in private time

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5739kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hogtied Fishnet Object

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - The Senator's

Cast: Marco Banderas, Renee Roulette
Genres: bondage, submission, straight, bdsm, domination, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, gag

Renee Roulette is taken for a ransom she bound and gagged. Marco Banderas has two days until he has to deliver her to a high powered buyer. He ties the sexy Renee Roulette in hard bondage and fucks her throat in a upside down position. Marco uses his hard cock to have Renee submit to his hard fucking and tough bondage.

Duration: 56:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - The Senator's

Big titted greedy whore fucked in an ally

Cast: Karlo Karrera ,Layton Benton
Genres: switch ,Vaginal Penetration ,big dick ,Submission ,Black ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,mixed

Layton Benton is an experienced Dom and decides that she would like a taste of her own medicine. Blindfolded, she is dragged to a seedy ally in SF Chinatown. Her huge tits start bouncing as her whore pussy gets pounded, her slut mouth gets fucked and her luscious booty gets flogged.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Big titted greedy whore fucked in an ally

sandra70

Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Genres: blonde, bondage, crotch rope, dildo, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on HogTied.Big Tit Bondage Slut is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!

Duration: 53:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps

Download Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

SexAndSubmission - Convict Rehab Part 2: Summer Brielle

Cast: James Deen, Summer BrielleGaia
Genres: blonde, bondage, outdoors, slave, Rough Sex, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob

Busty blonde bombshell Summer Brielle is taken to a secluded ranch and trained to be an obedient sex slave by James Deen. Watch Summer along with slave girl Gaia, live out their darkest fantasies with rough sex and bondage.

Duration: 56:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4596kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Convict Rehab Part 2: Summer Brielle

sandra70

19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

We do things like apply a brutal zipper clip and she screams in agony when we tear it off, but when we check between her thighs her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 50:34

Download 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

Anikka Albrite

Anikka Albrite loves to please cock, especially with her mouth. She prides herself on making love to a cock with her mouth, so we give her the opportunity to do so. Her clothes are ripped from her body and she is made to serve up this love making. She is then suspended on her side so that her pussy and mouth are on display to be used any way we want. We then belt her in to a position that shows off her perfect ass. She is fucked and tormented, yet this whore cant get enough cock. We finish by spreading her out wide and fucking her while pressing a vibe hard against her cunt, ripping orgasm after orgasm from her body.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anikka Albrite

sandra70

Sexy Blonde Prison Warden

Her ass sticks out like a target for she to take aim at and destroy.

Duration: 54:46

Download Sexy Blonde Prison Warden

SexAndSubmission - Horny Housewife Rilynn Rae's Secret BDSM Fantasies Revealed

Cast: Rilynn Rae, Bill Bailey
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, Corporal Punishment, straight, domination, submission, role play, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

Rilynn Rae needs a strong man that knows how to take control of her submissive BDSM fantasies. Bill knows just how to deliver. Ball gagged, blindfolded, and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Bill Bailey delivers his hardest fuck. Corporal punishment, deep throat, and a face covered in cum. Rilynn Rae is transformed in to a submissive sex pet.

Duration: 53:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Horny Housewife Rilynn Rae's Secret BDSM Fantasies Revealed

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Ashlee Graham gets Ass Fucked in Bondage.

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bill Bailey, Ashlee Graham
Genres: bondage, nurse, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex

Nurse Ashlee Graham is roughed up tied and fucked in the ass by her patient.

Duration: 54:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Ashlee Graham gets Ass Fucked in Bondage.

Petite Brunette Brazilian Gets DP'd in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Francys Belle ,Irina Vega ,Max Cortes
Genres: glasses ,Brunette ,black hair ,Paddle ,Nylons Stockings ,Blowjob ,Anal ,foreskin ,Sub ,slim

Francys Belle is a hot slender brunette from Brazil who is excited for her first time here on Public Disgrace. We start in Barcelona on a hot sunny day with Irene Vega and Steve Holmes on a corner, having a smoke while their submissive slut for the day Francys Belle kneels on the concrete next to them holding an ashtray gag in her mouth wearing a very slutty maids outfit. Next Irene and Steve head to a quiet place outdoors with a nice view to meet Max Cortes. There they spank and paddle Francys' ass while Steve and Max each take turns sticking their cocks down her throat covering her big bare tits in spit. After that they head to the beach where Francys is told to get totally naked and walk slowly ahead of them so everyone can stare at her big tits, small round ass and shaved pussy. Wearing only glasses she waves at the passing public loving the attention. Finally we find ourselves at a bar where a gaggle of hot ladies cant help but immediately get their hands and mouths on Francys once her clothes come off. They suck her tits, poor drinks her, and rub ice on her pussy. Max has Francys get on her knees and fucks her face till his cock and her face are covered in spit. Steve lies down and Francys hops onto him in reverse cowgirl and slides Steve's fat cock in her little pussy like a true pro. With her pussy thoroughly fucked Irene stuffs Steve's cock in her ass and Francys cums hard while Steve pounds her and Irene crops her pussy and legs. Max positions himself the spread-eagle Francys and shoves his dick in her pussy with Steve's cock still buried in her ass. Irene rubs Francys' clit as she's getting pounded in both holes and gets sent into outter space with a multitude of huge orgasms.

Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

Download Petite Brunette Brazilian Gets DP'd in Public

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Fear Play: Cherie Deville's Role-Play Fantasy

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Cherie Deville
Genres: fear play, submission, bdsm, straight, domination, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex

Possibly one of the most intense fantasies performed on Sex and Submission. Cherie Deville is on another level when it comes to edgy, taboo fantasy role-play. She is a smart, confident and grounded woman who is in complete control and gets aroused from extreme sex as long as it´s done in a safe, sane and consensual environment.

Duration: 53:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Fear Play: Cherie Deville's Role-Play Fantasy

Cherry Torn part 2

Cherry Torn is no stranger to device bondage lovers on the internet...her talents as a bondage sub have been on display on the best known and highest rated BDSM sites, and her reputation for being a pain loving slut earned her an invitation to play in Mistress MISSogynys discipline dungeon. After some pleasant small talk revealing Cherry to be a bubbly girlie girl with a real love for bondage submission, MISSogyny gets her prepped on the exam table. Today, it is going to be all about Cherrys ass, and she is locked into position, head down, ass up, feet and hands tied together to allow no movement. MISSogyny alternates between whipping Cherrys pussy and fucking it with a fucksaw. After a great deal of vaginal punishment, MISSogyny gets the idea that Cherry needs a cool down and she starts plying her pussy and the soles of her feet with ice. Cherry is soon trembling with cold, and MISSogyny will not relent. She stuffs Cherry mouth full of ice and makes her hold it until she nearly gags. Cherry looks like a zombie when she's finally released from her hellish punishment in the device bondage dungeon.

Duration: 28:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Cherry Torn part 2

sandra70

Hogtied - Riding Ducati

Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: crotch rope, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Gorgeous, legs for miles, and a fine machine of a pussy. Daisy Ducati is stretched out with a tight crotch rope grinding against her wet pussy and vibrated to orgasm as I flog her tits, pussy and long luscious legs.When I suspend her by her ankles and wrists, I tickle the shit out of her to make her squirm in the air. As she hangs there, that pussy is mine for the taking and she gets fucked hard with a huge dick on a stick till she squirts cum all over the basement floor.I cannot get enough of those legs. I tie her bent over with a vibe jammed up into her throbbing cunt. She is all tied up like a nice little package ready to fuck, and I take the cane to her calves and thighs to make her jiggle just right.The final hogtie is tight and intense - just the way she likes it. I make her come over and over till she can´t take anymore. All good things must eventually come to an end. Good work Ducati. See you on Training of O soon, little slut.

Duration: 50:46

Download Hogtied - Riding Ducati

Phoenix Askani (Art Student Gangbang in Freight Elevator)

In the next scene the fellas tie her wrists to her ankles on her back with her legs spread wide open.

Duration: 51:50

Download Phoenix Askani (Art Student Gangbang in Freight Elevator)

sandra70

Devicebondage - The Pope vs Beretta James

Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: flogging, nipple clamps, pain, single tail, spanking, sybian, The Pope, zipper, vibrator, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler

Beretta begins pinned down on top of the sybian. She is anchored at every possible point, which completely immobilizes this whore, and leaves her at the mercy of this cunt destroying vibrator. A spiral zipper is applied, making sure to get all of the sensitive spots, and then ripped from her body slowly.The next position is basic in design, yet tormenting on this slut's body. She is in a strappado, tethered to a column, and wearing ballerina boots. The pain comes in waves, as she has to decide what hurts worse, the cane, the single tail whip, or a large handed spanking.In the final scene, she is spread wide and perched atop a small platform, just big enough to fit her ass on. She is blindfolded once again, nipple clamps are applied, only after she suffers through a vicious flogging.

Duration: 51:24

Download Devicebondage - The Pope vs Beretta James

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.
Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.
Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, and we decide it is time for the main course. We push her back onto her back, the bondage keeping her in a neat bundle of restrained flesh as we slide the dick home. We stuff her to the brim as she cums appreciatively all over the hard cock. The harder we are the wetter she gets.
As wrecked as our starlet is, we have not drained all the cum out yet, and we finger blast some quirting orgasms out of that tight pussy. Lotus is drenched, covered in cum and drool and glassy eyed. Sexuallybroken strikes again. Who is next?

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard

sandra70

Puppet

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Domination ,Bondage ,Handler ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs

Veruca James is my little bondage puppet. I take her out of her box and play with her all day long. But I am rough with my toys. I like to them, slap them around, dangle them from strings, and do dirty things to their private parts. Poor Veruca suffers my ministrations so beautifully, that one might think she likes it.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Puppet

Tormenting the New Girl!

Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: bondage, caning, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mona is a newcomer who knows about bondage, does it in her personal life, and wants to take the next step. She is put in grueling devices that contort her lean body, and leave he vulnerable to brutal torment. She is exposed in a spread eagle that doubles as a modern day quartering device. There are more orgasms ripped from her body than we could count.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tormenting the New Girl!

sandra70

Hogtied - Horny Little Latin Fuck Overpowered by Orgasms and Bondage

Cast: Luna Light
Genres: bondage, crop, latin, zipper, dildo, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

She is so tiny I could pick her up with one hand. She is so horny I want to fuck her with both. But first, a simple test: tie her hands and feet, and make her get naked and fuck the dick. I stand over her with the whip and watch her squirm trying to get that hard rubber cock.As I am attaching the zipper to her pretty soft skin, I realize her clit is fucking huge. I immediately go to work on it with a vibe, teasing her up and down towards orgasm when I rip all those painful pins off at once, sending over the edge.I´m looking at her trying to figure out what to do next and I think: I want to see that cunt tied wide open and fucked with a big black dick. The bondage is intense and she tells me she likes it. Making her cum over and over again in this vulnerable position just about finishes her off, but there is still more work to do.I´m tired but she wants more. I decide to make her do the work and rig her over a mounted dildo. I tell her to fuck it like it was her last fuck ever, and the crop keep her going till she is completely orgasmed out and spent. Good work my little little whore.

Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hogtied - Horny Little Latin Fuck Overpowered by Orgasms and Bondage

SexAndSubmission - Learning the Hard Way

Cast: James Deen, Karmen Karma
Genres: outdoors, bdsm, Rough Sex, straight, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

Karmen Karma gets taught how to be a good submissive by James Deen in this BDSM sex movie.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Learning the Hard Way

sandra70

Yes , Fuck My Ass: New Girl Carolina Cortez Submits to Mr. Pete

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mr. Pete, Carolina Cortez
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Curvy, Domination, dungeon, foreskin, Humiliation

Busty Carolina Cortez is running from a bad situation. Her curvy body is falling out of her tight red dress and she runs down an alley. Searching for help she bangs on building in hopes for a shining light to save her. Uh oh, it's Mr. Pete's bondage dungeon. As she is begging him for help, she notices all the leather cuffs and bdsm toys. What is this place? Completely forgetting everything going on, she is intrigued and turned on by Mr. Pete's manly presence and BDSM experience. He offers to show her what this life is all about. In leather cuffs she is bound and on her knees, ready to serve her . Mr. Pete slaps her face and huge tits before sticking his huge hard cock down her throat. Her sloppy wet blowjob gets Pete turned on. He brings out the flogger and crop and works on her round ass getting it red. She is thirsty for more and he takes her to his bedroom. Tied up tight in rope bondage he continues with the corporal punishment. This newcomer can take a beating with the cane. She smiles and thank , begging for more. He whips her before he fucks her wet pussy. He spits in her face and mouth and slaps her tits again. He fucks her soo hard she squirts and cums all over the room. Please , fuck my ass she says. He rams his hard cock right down her hole. Deep anal gets her screaming. He crops her pussy and gets is puffy and red and ready for his cock again. He fucks her, she screams, he unloads his huge load all over her. Mr. Pete saves the day!?

Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Yes , Fuck My Ass: New Girl Carolina Cortez Submits to Mr. Pete

Devicebondage - Fresh MeatYoung blonde slut tormented by Orlando

Cast: Orlando, Tysen Rich
Genres: blonde, bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Tysen is new to our pages, but is slowly making a name for herself as a bondage model. We love fresh meat around here and watching them put through the paces. There is no slack given, we don't take it easy, and we always make sure the members get to see the genuine article.Orlando breaks this little whore in properly with massive amounts of punishment, bondage and orgasms. She gets to cum, but only after this slut pays her dues.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4526kbps

Download Devicebondage - Fresh MeatYoung blonde slut tormented by Orlando

sandra70

Ashli Orion

They flip her over into doggie and continue pounding her pussy one at a time, using her like a sex doll.

Duration: 51:02

Download Ashli Orion

Hogtied - Chanel Preston

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: bondage, nipple clamps, pain, predicament bondage, the chair, harness, dildo, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag

Welcome Chanel back to HogTied. In this , she is given unpleasant but totally hot predicament bondage. In the first scene, she is perched with her tits on top of the ass less chair. Her head is encased in nylon, her nipple clamps tied to her neck, and the nylon to her chest harness. If she ties to see the torment or not react to the pain, she jerks her sensitive nipples and fabulous breasts. The chair is laid down and so is she... on her back again like the dirty whore she is. Chanel quickly discovers in this position she can´t close her legs. Claire pounds her cunt milking sweet cum out of her cunt hole. In scene two, Chanel is given a booty tie to pop her ass out and oiled up like Sunday dinner. Claire goes after her with the flip cat and yet again, Chanel can´t seem to close her legs with them bound so tightly to the wooden spreader bar. She cums again and again at Claire´s whim, whimpering and begging again and again for release. In the third position, she is bound to a wood table with holes. Her legs are bound together and toes tied up to the pulley. Its discovered this is the perfect position to mercilessly tickle this cunt. She tries to escape, but its completely useless. A dildo assaults her cunt. A vibe on her clit. It becomes apparent that this bitch was made for the playground.

Duration: 47:33

Download Hogtied - Chanel Preston

sandra70

Ariel Natural red head, helpless and loving it.

Cast: Ariel
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, nipple torture, pain, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Welcome Ariel to Device Bondage, we just happened to see this sexy girl in the hallway, found out she was going to do a Amateur Fucking Machines shoot, and booked her on the spot for one scene.It's safe to say we will have her back. She is flexible, tough, and sexy. Normally three things that don't go together in one package. It was a treat watching her process her first hardcore bondage scene. How she handled the pain, how her body reacted when we made her cum. New girls are so fascinating to watch. Foot caning, nipple torture, pussy flogging, and hard Orgasms ripped out her body- not a bad first appearance.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 410.9 MB

Download Ariel Natural red head, helpless and loving it.

I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Rachel Adams is dressed up for a company Christmas party but she isn't going to a party, she is being confronted about signing a NDA. She absolutely refuses not to sign, but they keep coming back at her removing and reapplying the gag, adding more ropes. She won't budge, so they blindfold her hogtied, shut the lights off and say they will be back in the morning.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5123kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

sandra70

Recapturing yultsi part 4

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias

After the last bitter experience on her tender tits, Yultsi now seems to have lost her all resistance, and ready for any further torment that Dr Lomp is to decide for her. Poor girl is constantly and hysterically weeping, even when no instrument is touching her body. However, the cruel master is determined to push more, and now will whip this poor girl's back with a spicy bullwhip. Yultsi is ordered just to lean her chest forward, by leaving her back completely vulnerable and the girl, since she has already surrendered with all her being, does what is told, like a good girl that she must be. Now you merely watch and enjoy her stirring for every stroke that Dr Lomp mercilessly places on her bare back.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12261kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Recapturing yultsi part 4

SexAndSubmission - The Good, The Bad and the Rotten

Cast: Bonnie Rotten, James Deen
Genres: 19 year old, bondage, domination, role play, squirting, Rough Sex, straight, bdsm, submission, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she´ll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie´s fast and furious lifestyle expires when she´s captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She´s incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - The Good, The Bad and the Rotten

sandra70

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

Marica Hase

We tie them off to make them extra sensitive, then pump her nipples with suction cups before tying those with baling twine.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Marica Hase

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors