BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can't stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

sandra70

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Duration: 15:45

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions. Her ass gets a few whacks as well. I leave her once again until the end of the clip. I remove the nipple clamps and whip her bound tits with the leather strap, and shortly after I release her from her bondage.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

sandra70

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

A New Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:32

File size: 651.6 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 3

sandra70

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

sandra70

Aisha - hogtied

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

sandra70

Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

With a few clicks of my padlocks Amanda finds herself in the most delicious of predicaments. Her neck is chained to one side while her handcuffed hands are connected to the other between her legs. This of course keeps her pantyhosed ass high in the air and squirming to find a comfortable position. I'm not quite done teasing her yet and secure a vibrator just out of reach of her pussy. To reach it Amanda has to pull against her neck chain leaving one question. How bad does she want to cum?

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

Jessi Palmer's Pigtail Hogtie

Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Feet ,Submission ,black hair ,Vaginal Penetration ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Fingering
Video language: English

Jessi. Beautiful innocent face with creamy white skin is bound with her arms in a box tie and her hair bound in pigtails attached to the pulley. Her knees are open wide with a spreader bar and each ankle is bound to the pulley too. its a very challenging hogtie!
Matt comes in and quickly puts rubber bands on her feet snapping them against her arches. A vibrator is added immediately. She doesn't seem to be able to handle pleasure and tries to wriggle away. Matt insists she take it. Slowly we see her face soften and her mouth open in longer gasps. The moans slow down and Matt steals the vibrator away.
"How tall are you?" he asks. Jessi responds, "4'10." "My dick is almost bigger than you."
She says nothing and looks at him stunned. He jams his very hard cock into her mouth, making her repeat, "I'm a tiny cock sucking whore." Matt says she doesn't have a boyfriend because its too hard to make her cum. She thinks about it more and we start to get a reaction.
As a consequence of her not cumming, Matt pulls her hair and ankles up by the pulley. He says its going to get worse if she doesn't cum. Notching it up slowly. she tries desperately to cum. nothing happens. He ratchets it up more. Her head is pulled further back. It seems like she can't get any further.
Matt says "I'm going to make you cum whether you want to or not." She can't hold back her pleasure any more and bursts into an intense real orgasm. She is hoisted even further in the air where she can hardly breathe and left to suffer.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 489.1 MB

Download Jessi Palmer's Pigtail Hogtie

sandra70

Alisa's first boob tie

Beautiful playmate Alisa! She is back again, and this time she will experience something new: a breast tie! Alisa never had her boobs tied in her life, and she wasn't so sure about it. But she shouldn't worry, it looks amazing on her! With her elbows and wrists tied behind her, Alisa tries to struggle and shake, but the ropes are annoyingly inescapable. Don't miss this beauty, join now to download all videos and picture sets!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps

File size: 450.9 MB

Download Alisa's first boob tie

Lola's New Slave - Bia, Lola Mello

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Watch in this fantastic movie, Lola testing a new slave with a great facesitting... NO EDITED MOVIE! You'll see Bia asking to stop the movie many times in real panic, crying as a little girl under our goddess Lola Mello that is having fun with her stupid face... This is an fantastic opportunity to see the first time of our slaves in act.

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4033kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

Download Lola's New Slave - Bia, Lola Mello

sandra70

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

Norah Swan

Cast: Norah Swan
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se

Experience the roughest interrogation ever... Norah Swan is about to burst into tears as Officer Mugur walks to her cage and she notices the burning hatred and merciless anger in his eyes. She knows that she's lost - and is willing to obey her master. Officer takes advantage of her subserviency and lets her clean his boots... with her tongue! But that's only the beginning of her sorrows...

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Norah Swan

sandra70

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Physical Inspection

Cast: Joanna (Charlie)
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Caning, Teens

Joanna is sent for a physical inspection, but doesn't bring her gym kit! She pulls up her skirt for a few hand smacks before removing her skirt to ride the exercise machine as she gets a hand spanking! Then Joanna is done with that and removes her shirt and tie to be bent over for some more hand thrashing. Finally the knickers get pulled down and the hand spanking continues and she is put on the exercise machine again with a sore red bottom and the spanking goes on and on! The canes comes out for even more punishment for not working out faster and then put up against the wall and wanks herself while she gets a little spanking before the dildo comes into the picture for self penetration during her spankings with hand and leather paddle!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Physical Inspection

sandra70

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

A New Toy - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.

Duration: 21:24

File size: 962.2 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 4

sandra70

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 24:57

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

After Pole Class

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download After Pole Class

sandra70

Cobie sasha wetdreams the pony pt.2

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

Explore your deepest pony girl fantasy. Bigger, longer and sexier than ever Cobie stars as the Pony!

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cobie sasha wetdreams the pony pt.2

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

sandra70

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

Studio: SM-Circus

An very exciting spanking naughty of Marlin.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 231.0 MB

Download Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

sandra70

Welcome to the Hell - Horror Time Series

The horror time series came back... and now More hard than never!!! in this movie, you'll not see oil and face fucks, you watch the most pure cruelty in a facesitting Stifle. In this movie, you'll watch the most cruel and agressive girl Lola Mello and her sadistic friend Monaliza, together these angry girls sit and STIFLE Mel in a very agressive way, with much slaps face and hair pulling.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4018kbps

File size: 888.7 MB

Download Welcome to the Hell - Horror Time Series

New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's Debut - Part 2

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena's initiation and enjoy the slave girl's confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's Debut - Part 2

sandra70

A New Toy - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.

Duration: 18:44

File size: 841.8 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 2

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

sandra70

Stomach muscles training petgirl Marlin

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Marlin

Training muscles stomach of petgirl Marlin.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

Download Stomach muscles training petgirl Marlin

Lupus Pictures - Ace of Spades (2007)

Genres: BDSM, Torture

Today, with the help of Lupus Pictures, we go back to the romantic streets of old Prague during the period between the two world wars. Dim corners, gloomy streetlights, seedy pubs - and also little thieves, robbers and crooks, and last but not least whores with their pimps. Isn't this an ideal setting for a spanking movie?

Total size: 977.6 MB in 4 files.

Download Lupus Pictures - Ace of Spades (2007)

sandra70

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Duration: 22:38

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A New Toy - Part 1

sandra70

Facesitting Cruel Top Girl Nanda - Nanda, Tati

Nanda is much sensual with a very pretty body... and she is very cruel too. For today she wants to give a hard lesson for her stupid slave and decided to do an aggressive facesitting. Nanda is very hard and cruel in this movie, scrubing her pussy on slave's face, giving no chance to breathe.

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4045kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Facesitting Cruel Top Girl Nanda - Nanda, Tati

Nikki the inmate fancysteel

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Fancysteel

Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison.This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real "cell" of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

Download Nikki the inmate fancysteel

sandra70

Illegal immigrant girl

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink

In this fantasy role-play, Vicki Chase plays an illegal immigrant who gets visited by a phony immigration officer at the restaurant where she works. James Deen plays the villain who pretends to be an immigration officer and has his way with poor Vicki. This is an intense shoot with lots of rough sex, deep throat, bondage, punishment and anal penetration!

Duration: 53:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Illegal immigrant girl

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:27

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors