BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Hot Feet - Blonde Bondage

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon ,Samantha Sin
Video language: English

Foot bondage lovers get your fix. Samantha Sin's feet are bound tight with black hemp rope, knotted underneath the tender soles to make standing or putting any weight on them very unbearable. As she tries, unsuccessfully to find a comfortable way to position her feet, cyd begins to drip hot wax all over them, making her hop fast to avoid the searing sting of the wax, only to land on the knots that dig in again and again. Of course, there's a nasty hairbrush foot bastinado session to get the wax off because.well because can you think of a better way to do it?
Tiny Hot Blonde Chick lovers rejoice! Sarah Jane Ceylon is featured as well, her long sexy legs spread wide and bound to a metal device that holds them open as it holds her torso upside down. The position she is in is so intense it's almost unbelievable and get this - she designed the device herself to push her limits for you to enjoy.
This shoot is all sorts of tight gags, hot feet, wax, drool, bondage and blondes and it was live! (Weren't you there?!) Awesome!

Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot Feet - Blonde Bondage

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Self shocking is a whole different challenge! Ariel Anderssen will try to shock herself, if she can even bring herself to do it. It is not about the levels, it is about the mental challenge of pressing that button. And Ariel Anderssen can explain how it feels, like no one else! Very very informative video, watch this if you want to get started with electro play!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13872kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Autumn vs. The Want Ad

sandra70

Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

Philippine girl Amyka came for some rope bondage, but she got a little more than she asked for! She was tied in a box tie with her big boobs in a nice rope harness, but then we added a harness ring gag! We have never seen anyone drool this much! Amyka couldn't stop it, she was drooling all over the floor and over her own boobs! She struggled to free her hands, but she couldn't get out. Great video!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

Download Amyka Lee - harness ring gag drooling

The Training of Devaun, Day Two - Devaun ,Billy

Cast: Devaun ,Billy
Genres: master ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,blond ,Brunette ,shaved ,Slave

Recommendations: Hobble her in cuffs and chains and put her to work under the table sucking off two dominant men while they prepare notes for the day's work.
Make her amuse us by dancing for us and keeping up with two hard cocks at the same time - one in her pussy and one on her mouth.
As she slurps up hot come off the table top, loosen her asshole with a demanding but plug and gauge her response.
Tie her in a vulnerable position and apply please and pain, eventually screaming orgasms from her till she is exhausted and hoarse. Assign the usually homework and journaling, and deliver her to her quarters for the evening.

Duration: 1:06:10

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Devaun, Day Two - Devaun ,Billy

sandra70

Prisoner's Bitch - Isis Love ,London Keyes

Cast: Isis Love ,London Keyes

London Keyes is locked up for theft. It doesn't take long for Isis Love to make her into the new hot lesbian fuck toy in prison. Lots of hands on lesbian punishment is in store for London since she's the new girl in the slammer. Spanking, flogging, finger fucking, strap-on dildo, pussy eating, humiliation and dildo gag are included in this role play shoot played really well by both girls.

Duration: 55:37

Download Prisoner's Bitch - Isis Love ,London Keyes

Eager Doe-eyed Slut fucked, humiliated and left at local Vintage Store

Cast: Chanell Heart ,Mr. Pete ,Ariel X
Genres: Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Anal ,toned ,Black ,foreskin ,big dick ,Discipline ,Flogging

Chanell Heart is one eager, young slut ready to be drug around town. Ariel starts this doe-eyed hottie off by making her suck cock in an alleyway as passersby look on. Unsatisfied with the lack of attention to be had on the street, these sexual renegades move on to a local vintage store where the audience is ripe and ready to get their hands on Chanell. Almost immediately a cute audience member whips out her boobs and strokes Chanell's sweet little pussy with them; all the while Miss Heart is faithfully sucking cock. The scene gets so much raunchier with flogging, wax play, face fucking, ass licking, heavy pussy pounding, and complete humiliation for our little slut. Poor Chanell is left covered in cum and all packaged up to ship out as the latest inventory. A Public Disgrace not to miss!

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Eager Doe-eyed Slut fucked, humiliated and left at local Vintage Store

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen ring gagged and elbow strapped

The famous bondage diva Ariel Anderssen is very very flexible. So we strap her elbows together super tight and her wrists too, without any room for wriggling her arms. Her elbows are so tightly bound, they move as one, her shoulders pulled way back as she desperately tries to get out of the leather straps. A cute ring gag makes her drool as she struggles. She tries to undo her frogtie straps, and we let her have that small victory, she is not getting out of the elbow straps anyway!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 424.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen ring gagged and elbow strapped

Ariel Anderssen - fetish queen

We got her! Ariel Anderssen, the famous tall fetish diva from the UK. She agreed to take the shock challenge, and we wanted to shock her at a record level! But when she got to 25 (the current record) she couldn't cope with it anymore. We still gave her one more shock at 30. and made her cry.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ariel Anderssen - fetish queen

sandra70

The Williams ends up struggling to breathe - Mae Meyers

Cast: Mae Meyers
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Domination ,bottom ,natural boobs ,blond ,Bondage ,Blonde ,shaved ,slim

Mae Meyers is a 19yr old cutie, with a bratty side to match. This is the first scene we do with her on her shoot day. As you can tell we have to knock all the bratty out of her during this scene so the other scenes will be way less "annoying". Never fear, we tame the little slut.
This is our meet and greet with Mae. Right off the bat she plays the cute bratty girl that gets away with anything because she's cute. That doesn't last long. As a matter of fact, why don't you all post in the comments section the time on the video that you think she "learns" that being a bratty bitch is not in her best interest any more.
In the end this little 19yr old is struggling for breath while we make her cum like every other "cute girl" that sits in our chair. As soon as Mae figures out she's not special or unique, and her charms have no effect on us, she calms right down and becomes the submissive slut we train her to be.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 657.5 MB

Download The Williams ends up struggling to breathe - Mae Meyers

Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

Flexible busty Ariel is back and she is wearing some incredible lingerie! Sexy long gloves match her vintage style outfit perfectly. Now we just need to find a way to tie her, with no hope of escape. Ariel is capable of handling the tightest elbow bondage, so we just add a super strict rope to her gloved arms. It will be enough to keep her restrained, there simply is no way she can reach the knots. From the front, it looks like Ariel has no arms, that's how tight it was. She struggles and struggles, but there's no hope. She knows it, but she just loves struggling!

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps

File size: 509.9 MB

Download Ariel - tight gloved elbow bondage

sandra70

Cheyenne Jewel vs. Odile someone gonna tap out

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,Odile
Genres: Anal ,Facesitting ,Domination ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,LezDom ,toned ,Vaginal Penetration

Odile "The Dynam-O"is an up-and-comer for season 10. This is her first season and she's been showing a lot of promise. She's been training outside of US and her skills are improving at an exponential rate. She's becoming the master of keeping her legs closed on the mats but not so much in the bed room. Cheyenne "The Wrangler" Jewel has 6 years of wrestling experience and is well versed in submissions. But This is Sex Wrestling and here at Ultimate Surrender, submissions only score you so many points. The way to win is to get your fingers into your opponents pussy and finger fuck her and hopefully make her come thus making her ultimately surrender to your physcial power. Fingering is hard to do when you're opponent is the master of keeping her legs closed, like Odile is. Will Cheyenne be able to adapt her submission skills to our mats and come out victorious or will Odile keep her shit on lock down and use her US experience to take this submission pro down?

Duration: 51:24

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cheyenne Jewel vs. Odile someone gonna tap out

Nina and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Nina ,Princess Donna Dolore

Nina has been put through many tests at Waterbondage.but can she handle the Princess? The test will involve pussy torment, tight bondage and being fucked in the ass while underwater but the reward of making the Princess happy should make it all worthwhile.oh, and the many orgasms along the way also help!

Duration: 31:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 368.5 MB

Download Nina and Princess Donna Dolore

sandra70

Sinnamon Love

Cast: Sinnamon Love
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Dildo ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,switch ,Handler ,BDSM ,Black ,Domination ,Submission

Sinnamon Love has a curse. She cums too fast. The bondage adds to the effect; she tries desperately not to cum, as she knows once she does, her body cannot take the added stimulation. After I get the first orgasm out of her, the vibrator and dildos become torment devices. In the end she can't continue the shoot unless I promise not to use the vibrator, so I fuck her with a huge dildo for the last hard orgasm. Tormenting a girl with sex is the best torment!

Duration: 39:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 459.4 MB

Download Sinnamon Love

Application Denied

Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Ana

Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Application Denied

sandra70

Hucows - Emily Addams - More Training

Emily Addams is a super cute and very submissive HuCow! She definitely is becoming a farm favorite over here, with her amazing ability to multi task! Emily can be milked while she happily provides oral services, as a lucky farm hand finds out today. The strong goat milker left some bruising on her teats, but that's all part of the training, it is not a subtle way of life! Even with very painful nipples, Emily continues her oral training, eager to get better in deep throating. She is one of the cutest HuCows, trying so hard to fit in with the herd! Her reward? Extremely painful clover clamps on her teats. Don't worry, Emily feels right at home here at the farm!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24732kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hucows - Emily Addams - More Training

Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms - Lily Lane ,The Pope

Cast: Lily Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,The Pope ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Latinx ,black hair ,Feet

The scene opens up with Lily sitting on a box, and in a very rare occurrence, The Pope does extensive on-screen tying. We get to witness her mild bondage transform in to a brutal predicament position, as well as the look on her face as she realizes how fucked she just became. She looks around as if someone is going to help her out, but this slut signed up for this and now she is going to have to take it. He crops her nipples and pussy, then brings in a suction device to put on her clit. Her clit is sucked deep inside of the tube and then he continues the crop session on her body. Her pussy is red and swollen so he begins the intense orgasms against her will. The next scene starts with Lily being hoisted up into the air in a brutal suspension with bamboo hold ing her arms out to the side. All of her weight hangs from her rib cage and her ankles, so understand this is truly a brutal suspension. The Pope attempts to help her through the tie with orgasms, but the pain is too severe, so she is let down to the ground and the scene continues from there. Lily's ass is spanked, her feet are abused with rubber bands, and her face gets cropped just to put the icing on the cake. The Pope makes a few adjustments to the tie, and then hoists her back into the air and issues more orgasms before leaving her hanging alone. In the final scene Lily is on her back with both legs bound, and one of then to a column. Her flesh is tormented more and then the vibe comes back to destroy her with more orgasms than she thought she could handle. Her pussy explodes with squirting orgasms to show that she is at her peak performance.

Duration: 41:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bondage and has Squirting Orgasms - Lily Lane ,The Pope

sandra70

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

Jewell - Mobi-Fucked

Jewell is nicely clamped down in the Gord Mobi-Fuck machine, and Petra moves in with the devilish butt hook. It's a helluva team here today, the whole place is a morass of gorgeous boobs, butts, and laughing ladies. There's Jewell, Lydia, Petra and, lurking in the background as wardrobe assistant, is Ceci. And Petra is nominated lube queen, so she gets to grope Jewell's luscious rear end.

Duration: 26:58
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1790kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

Download Jewell - Mobi-Fucked

sandra70

Alice Sadique visits Device Bondage

Cast: Alice Sadique ,Damon Pierce

Alice Sadique visits Device Bondage and gets put through several punishing experiences while locked up in metal devices.
Clamped into a rigid iron wrist and ankle spreader, the tender flesh of her inner thighs is vulnerable and exposed to be worked over with painful clips and clamps connected together to eventually be ripped off together as a zipper.
Her cunt and asshole are electrified, eliciting delicious screams and moans before she is subjected to an intense humiliation scene. Her senses are deprived with a latex hood and she is controlled, and made to waddle around like a blind animal, her mouth stuffed with a rubber cock as she is paddled and spanked.

Duration: 1:02:39

Download Alice Sadique visits Device Bondage

Ariel X Attempts a Fist Size ElectroPlug in her Ass!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Ariel X
Genres: Blonde ,Cattle Prod ,BDSM ,Slave ,Fisting ,Tens Unit ,slim ,Brunette ,Facesitting ,shaved

Strapped down on her back Ariel X is in the perfect position to try our beloved Stanley. Mistress Lorelei Lee would love nothing more but to walk in and start off with Stanley first thing, however, she knows she needs to tease Ariel before challenging her. Instead she starts with the cattle prod. Even though Ariel has been cattle prodded one hundred times over, every zap still feels like the first zap: sharp and scary! Once her feet, tits, ass and pussy are properly shocked, Lorelei warms her ass up with deep fucking with our large samurai and WRIST DEEP FISTING! Now comes Stanley. Will Ariel be able to take him and take him deep like the proper Electroslut she is?

Duration: 32:51

Download Ariel X Attempts a Fist Size ElectroPlug in her Ass!

sandra70

Lady Lyne is back for more shocks!

Lady Lyne is back already! She wants another go at the shock collar challenge. This time though, there are nipple clamps added to the session. Will she be able to cope with the clamps and the shocks?

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13720kbps

File size: 790.5 MB

Download Lady Lyne is back for more shocks!

Maia under Electro-Control

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maia Davis
Genres: fake boobs ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,slim ,Cattle Prod ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo

Episode 4: "I'm going to control every working muscled in your body!" Welcome Maia back for her final round of electrosex! This time around Maia suffers at the whim of the wickedly intense EMS pads tapped all over her body. Bound standing tall with her tits, pussy and ass exposed to the world, Goddess Aiden takes advantage of this last round by seducing and dominating Maia reducing her to nothing but a slutty electro lezdom toy. Aiden watches in pleasure of the electro-coltrol she has over Maia's body and leaves her a quivering mess wanting more!

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

Download Maia under Electro-Control

sandra70

Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

Cast: Juliette March ,Aali Rousseau
Genres: Dildo ,LezDom ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,Electro Clamp ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating

Big Booty Dominatrix Juliette March breaks in rookie electroslut Aali Rousseau with bondage, zapping, pussy plugs, e-stim sticky pads, and electrified dildo. Juliette gets her way while using her sub as a personal sexy toy riding a large strap-on cock till she comes!

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Juliette March vs. Newbie Electroslut

SexAndSubmission - Anal Vandal

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Hope Howell
Genres: bondage, flogging, zapping, submission, straight, bdsm, domination

When cute but tough vandal Hope Howell gets caught spray painting a dick on the side of the Armory, Security Guard Seth Gamble captures her and vandalizes her ass into submission. With deep ass pounding, pussy fucking, bondage, flogging, zapping, gags and rough blow jobs.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Anal Vandal

sandra70

Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

Poor Liz has very sensitive, highly conductive skin. Not good for taking shock collar challenges probably, but she is back again and she wants another go. Alright, but with a big drooly gag, clamps on the very tips of her nipples, and handcuffs behind the back, it is not going to be easy!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

File size: 732.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Liz Rainbow is such a jumpy girl when she gets shocked. She is also very loud, so we gagged her with a sink plug gag. If she gets too loud we can simply plug her mouth hole!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

sandra70

Bunnie

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Bunnie
Genres: Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,LezDom

BONUS UPDATE! It's always fun to watch someones first time in bondage and SM. Bunnie was curious enough to give it a try but struggled with letting go. Sandra does her best to get genuine reactions out of Bunnie through corporal punishment and sexual domination.

Duration: 37:43

File size: 844.1 MB

Download Bunnie

sandra70

Madison Scott

Cast: James Deen ,Madison Scott
Genres: Gag ,unshaved ,Collar ,Weights ,Petite ,Electrical Play ,Athletic ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Pet Play ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

Madison Scott makes an amazing debut at SexandSubmission with James Deen. Madison is a gorgeous, petite girl with big tits and lives a 24 7 BDSM lifestyle. She suffers beautifully as James dishes out hard punishment and rough sex. She is rewarded for her endurance and determination with strong orgasms that make her squirt while bound in strict and vulnerable bondage. A sideways split leg suspension puts Madison in a euphoric state as she is fucked mercilessly. In the final scene, she is bound and spread in heavy steal and made to orgasm with her face covered in cum.

Duration: 1:05:28

Download Madison Scott

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - orgasm battle

Best friends Liz and Blondie are taking the shock collar challenge today! They both have magic wands, but they get shocked at random intervals. Will they be able to orgasm or will they just get frustrated?

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14748kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - orgasm battle

sandra70

Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms - Gia DiMarco

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,Domination ,shaved ,bottom ,Flogging ,toned ,Handler ,Bondage ,Brunette

Cute little Gia DiMarco and her amazing ass is back! We think it time to tap that ass and tap it well.
Bound down hard and spread, Gia's back is arched and her pigtails tied to the device. After some nice foot torment and ass flogging, Omega impales her tight butt and our top notch fucking machine is ready to give her an ass fucking she will never forget.
But before we turn up Omega to wreck that ass we jam a big dildo with vibrator up her wet shaved cunt. Now she is double penetrated with a vibrator on her swollen clit. Now we turn Omega lose and that machine make Gia cum her brains out. We love it when girls are made to cum against their will while being ass fucked to !

Duration: 18:07

File size: 405.3 MB

Download Double Penetrated to multiple brutal orgasms - Gia DiMarco

The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day Six

Cast: Satine Phoenix ,Maestro
Genres: Anal ,Pain ,big dick ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,Athletic ,black hair ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage

Phoenix returns for advanced slave training in anticipation of using her to serve at the First Supper, a formal, kinky dinner party on the Upper Floor of the Armory. Slave slut's morning training begins with her begging her way out of the lowest, darkest place in the facility: the river trench.
Once past this, the gorgeous naked slave flesh is taken to the trainer's office and given the block and whip treatment. Balance and focus are tempered while she struggles against the weight of the training tray.
The raw sex appeal of this hungry cunt is not all lost on etiquette training. Phoenix gets her due: tied tight in rope bondage presenting her slave pussy for hard fucking, her pretty, pained face the perfect target for a massive load of come.

Duration: 1:20:12

Download The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day Six

sandra70

Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

Little Caprice visited us to make a 'fetish vlog' for her website Little Caprice Dreams. She thought it would be a good idea to take the shock challenge to show her fans what fetish is all about. She even collared herself! But she couldn't handle the shocks. We had to end the challenge at level 6. Although we sneaked a little final shock in at level 15 at the end! Unfortunately, that was way too much for her, and she will never do this again. she says. Check out the behind-the-scenes footage of her 'fetish day' at her own site Little Caprice Dreams!

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

SexAndSubmission - The Bad Trick

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Ryan Riesling
Genres: bondage, domination, straight, bdsm, submission, role play

When sexy stripper Ryan Riesling calls club security to kick out Seth Gamble, an obsessive, bad trick that is harassing her, she thinks she is done with him. But late that night, Seth follows her home. The resulting home invasion is scary, sexy and full of hot anal sex, bondage and brutal domination.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - The Bad Trick

sandra70

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

Lolly Anne - apprehensive

New girl Lolly Anne takes the shock challenge! Will she get very far? With her hands cuffed behind her back, it's suddenly a lot harder to get shocked. She did quite well, maybe she can take a higher level next time?

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14344kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

Download Lolly Anne - apprehensive

sandra70

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

Teen Baby Doll gets punished with ball gagged & ass destroyed

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Baby Doll
Genres: BDSM, Russian, anal, gape, rough, teen, beauty, cute, skinny

This horny and hot teen cutie Baby Doll really likes to spice up anal sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission!

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7399kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Teen Baby Doll gets punished with ball gagged & ass destroyed

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors