BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant

Our tiny assistant Lina Roselina is so cute! Her favorite color is pink, so we tied her in pink rope, securing her elbows behind her back. With a beautiful wrists wrap, she is really quite helpless, she can't even undo the crotch rope. Lina still tried her best to be a good assistant, but she was soon gagged too, which made it a lot harder to make those phone calls. It's just fun to see her crawl on the desk like this. Cutest assistant ever!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.4 MB

Download Lina Roselina - cute pink assistant

Laced In Armbinder & Hood On Screen

Mina is put into a leather harness & laced tightly into and Armbinder and hood all in one real time clip and left for a few minutes before untying her. For fans of on screen tying this shows the whole process from beginning to end.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5538kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.0 MB

Download Laced In Armbinder & Hood On Screen

sandra70

Lily - Bondage exercises

Our flexible gymnast model Lily is tied up and gagged (on screen!). She seems really curious about how much of her daily exercises she can still do in her frogtied position with her elbows tied together. This is incredible: gagged bondage yoga, you have never seen this before!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 162.6 MB

Download Lily - Bondage exercises

Tara Lynn Fox Our hot little 19yr old is back and trapped on a Sybian

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx
Video language: English

Hot little Tara Lynn Fox is back and trapped in hard metal bondage. Her neck is placed in a custom device bondage piece and her arms are bound back. Two pipes hold her hips in place so there is no hope of lifting off the most powerful vibrator on the planet.
With her breast bound tight, we add painful nipple clamps and weights. A ball gag is buried down in her mouth as we slowly turn up the vibration. At first we administer orgasm denial, but soon we make her cum and cum and cum. Poor Tara can't stop the machine from making her cum over and over. Poor Tara, lucky us.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 384.6 MB

Download Tara Lynn Fox Our hot little 19yr old is back and trapped on a Sybian

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Rookie Detective Held Anal Hostage

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Kacie Castle, Xander Corvus
Genres: cop, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage

When rookie detective Kacie Castle is overpowered and taken hostage, Xander Corvus takes out his legal frustrations on the helpless cop. Kacie is handcuffed with her own cuffs, choked, bent over her desk and fucked hard in the ass before being dragged to the Evidence Room where Xander collects his belongs. The bound and helpless cop is humiliated, beaten and fucked some more before taking Xander´s huge load all over her face and her badge.

Duration: 45:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Rookie Detective Held Anal Hostage

Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

Cast: Sarah Shevon

Sarah is back and all spread out. Metal is hard and cruel, it likes to find nerves to pinch and damage. When models struggle because we are hitting them and making them cum, the metal digs harder, faster. Metal is not rope or comfy leather, it is serious bondage and only the most experienced should use it.
We flog Sarah's pussy and she struggles and moves. We make her cum over and over and she struggles and moves. Metal is hard and cruel...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Kinda looks like Jorja Fox from CSI don't you think?

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Anal Vengeance

Cast: Owen Gray, Cherie Deville
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal

When a hot, commercial realtor, Cherie DeVille, is abducted by a dark figure from her past, she is plunged into her worst Anal Nightmare!

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Anal Vengeance

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

Download Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

sandra70

Service Sessions: Preparing the Slave

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: BDSM ,master ,slim ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,Role Play ,natural boobs

Torn is two days away from her promotion ceremony and must undergo final preparation. The day begins with the bringing breakfast and a blowjob to the Master of the House, later in the day the slaves serve lunch to the kink wardrobe representative. Torn spends the rest of the day in grueling preparation.

Duration: 35:52

File size: 803.0 MB

Download Service Sessions: Preparing the Slave

Gorgeous Ebony Beauty with an Anal Addiction gets unorthodox treatment

Cast: Lisa Tiffian ,Francesca Le
Genres: fake boobs ,Curvy ,buttplug ,black hair ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Brunette ,shaped ,Tattoo ,LezDom

Francesca Le has a client with an extreme anal addiction. Lisa Tiffian can not get enough anal stimulation and it's causing her some embarrassment when she can not control her anal addiction in public places. Francesca Le is going to use an unorthodox approach to curing Lisa's addiction. She will over stimulate Lisa's ass with giant toys. When the toys prove useless, Francesca pushes her bronzed fist deep into the ebony asshole. Then Francesa Fucks milky white cum out of Lisa's asshole with a huge Strapon. This is Lisa's first taste of a fist in the ass and a huge strap on fucking white milky cum out of her asshole.

Duration: 53:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gorgeous Ebony Beauty with an Anal Addiction gets unorthodox treatment

sandra70

This bitch is bangin

Cast: Haley Cummings
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,Cattle Prod ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved

When a hot chick steps into this room there is only one thing to do. Fuck her up. Haley's big titties are just asking for attention and not in the manner she has been spoiled with. Big titties equals harsh attention.
She is first fastened to the wall by neck wrists and ankles, creating a stressful position. Then I take away her vision. I introduce her to the flip nine and attack those large areolas. I give her a taste of the cattle prod then watch her cum as she shakes a couple pounds of weights clamped to her nipples. She grinds her pussy onto the vibe, cumming until her legs tremble.
Next I strap her onto a rotating grid, legs spread and pussy exposed. Her smooth sexy body would look much better covered in wax. From the inner thigh to her under arm to her pussy, I slowly abuse her soft skin with every drip. Drip, drip, splash. Now she's ready to cum the way I want her to.
Lastly, Haley is locked in strapado onto a sybian. Those giant tits are squeezed by bar clamps. A tight ball gag and wide collar assure that this pretty thing understands the privilege of easy breathing. Hard to do when you're riding the world's most powerful vibrator. Good luck.

Duration: 56:45

File size: 1.2 GB

Download This bitch is bangin

Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

Download Lina Joy - hogtie novice

sandra70

Training Coral Aorta - Day 2 - Humility

Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: slim ,Humiliation ,Pain ,shaved ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Gimp ,switch ,natural boobs

Coral showed weakness during her first day about her self esteem. We want strong slaves, so she is put through a long day of sadistic humiliation to show her that her physical being is only that, and she has to find a way to push through. She is made to endure constant degradation to push her through this hang up she has with beating herself up mentally. Later she endures strenuous torment and we make her orgasm during the pain.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Training Coral Aorta - Day 2 - Humility

Insex - Selfvoter

She sitting beside a table, fondling ropes, expectant. Kirby locked in metal box, is a breast, a leg, a tongue, some appendage tied off outside a metal box and tortured. Anna exudes innocent confidence until the rope tightens about her neck. She wilts. The hogtie is unsparing. She whines. He makes it tighter. She is dragged from the box and bound. Suspended by her hair.

Format: avi
Duration: 49:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1120kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 459.6 MB

Download Insex - Selfvoter

sandra70

Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

SexAndSubmission - Troubled Teen Rehab

Cast: Keisha Grey, Seth Gamble
Genres: bondage, domination, straight, discipline, Corporal Punishment, bdsm

Keisha Grey is partying too much and flunking her college classes. Her concerned parents make the decision to call a professional and enroll her in a Troubled Teen Rehab program. Seth Gamble is a professional, but his methods for correcting bad behavior are questionable at best! Keisha is snatched from a dark alley and whisked away to be held captive in a grungy basement where Seth torments her in a sexual scared straight program! Seth´s methods include bondage, discipline, corporal punishment, anal sex, blowjobs and lots of hardcore fucking! Keisha is awesome in this shoot - super sexy and all too willing to endure the sexual domination of Seth Gamble.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Troubled Teen Rehab

sandra70

Ivy Red - training motivation

Ivy Red is a bit reluctant to start her oral training today. Maybe some shocks will help her get motivated? Watch this beautiful submissive in today's shock collar challenge video, join here to watch All updates for a low price!

Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14279kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download Ivy Red - training motivation

Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

All stretched out on the cross, there is nothing Little Lanta can do to stop the shocks. She is gagged and the tight shock collar on her neck scares her a lot. We gradually increase the shock level until she can't take it anymore.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12606kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

sandra70

Kitti Vicious

Cast: Kitti Vicious
Genres: Clothespins ,mummification ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,BDSM ,black hair

Here Kitti Kitti Kitti. Young, flexible, and so cute. I found out early that pain was not her thing. I also found out that after she cums once in a scene, it is tormenting for her to cum a second and third time. Her screams as her sensitive clit is attacked are priceless! I rip screaming orgasm after orgasm from her helpless body, until she pleads for mercy.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Kitti Vicious

Bellattrix Is Surprised By Some Bandits Who Gag And Enslave Her

Divine hottie Brooksie, jiggling around and bending over in her leopard thong bikini searching each room for Sir Chris and the Psycho Chef, they have messaged her for a meeting concerning some "treasure" she might be interested in, but she can't seem to locate them within the massive house.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25167kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bellattrix Is Surprised By Some Bandits Who Gag And Enslave Her

sandra70

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

My Yellow and Black Corset

Im always on the lookout for new lingerie even though I already have a ton of it. There's something sinful about wearing something naughty and other people have no idea. I guess thats what always appealed to me about garter belts and corsets. I've been trying to find stuff that isnt the 3 main colors you always see, red black and white. So when I found this yellow corset I ordered it immediately. When it arrived, to my dissapointment, it was a lighter shade of yellow. I then found a pink corset and a blue one in a new style. So my yellow one of my lingerie drawers for a while. When we started getting into different color rope I thought I could match the rope to the corset. I didnt ever get the chance to dye rope the color I wanted it. But I did pull out the yellow corset to wear. On twitter a fan had asked to see me in a frogtie. johnny wanted me in a strappado though, so we came up with this set. We used yellow rope and black rope. I didnt like the pics so much, we had a problem with the flash on the camera but Johnny thought the pics came out rather well. I'll leave it to you guys to decide?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

Download My Yellow and Black Corset

sandra70

Ropexpert Xxx video

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video

Nipple clamps

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

sandra70

Petulance Training: Juliette March

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Juliette March, John Strong
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, mask, multiple orgasms, pain, whipping, dildo, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm

The adorably bratty Juliette March is the Queen of all Pain Sluts and is super excited to be back for her fifth brutal round on The Training of O. James Mogul knows just how rough Juliette March likes it. She´s no stranger to Kink, and we all know she likes a lot of pain. It seems as though she actually needs it to cum. James Mogul shows no mercy punishing Juliette March whenever she breaks the rules whilst being trained on how to not act like such a petulant little brat. In the first scene of The Training of O, Juliette March is gagged, standing in a rigid predicament. Juliette´s slutty pussy is securely bound with rope to pieces of bamboo. One piece has a dildo at the end of it, stuck up inside her dripping cunt, all while John Strong incessantly flogs her ass and back, as James gives her a clamp for each nipple and the days lesson which is to keep proper eye line. Without a rest, James Mogul unleashes John Strong´s fat cock which eagerly complies to destroy Juliette´s tight anticipating ass and pussy and to pound it deep and mercilessly. After having multiple orgasms from a thorough face-fucking ass-fucking and pussy-fucking, it proves to not be even close to enough cock to satiate Juliette March´s greedy, insatiable pussy. So more cock she shall have! Juliette screams like a little bitch from all the nipple abuse, pussy caning, pussy flogging, hard pussy and anal fucking, all while wearing a gas mask. The training continues with face-fucking, ass whipping, flogging and caning, until she´s choked and fucked in bondage just the way her whorish needs demand. She couldn´t be happier, getting tormented and punished so beautifully. The Training of O is like a spa day for the Queen of all Pain Sluts, Juliette March.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Petulance Training: Juliette March

Duck Fuct Doll Part 3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Suspension, Drooling, Nipple Clamps, Pissing

Claire is put into a cage. Her head sticks out the top. This provides easy access for her beautiful face to be reddened. First one, then another, then another, and even another person from behind the camera comes into to slap her face. The cage also provides access to her pussy. Of course we're going to stick a very large dildo in it. Once she's good an ready we take her out of the cage and put her on a St. Andrew's cross. It's time for some chest play and some nipple clamps. When we feel she's ready for it we give her one last opportunity to come her brains out.

Duration: 51:08
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Duck Fuct Doll Part 3

sandra70

Claire Adams ,Cherry Torn - Cherry Suspended

Cast: Claire Adams ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Strap On ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Redhead ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs

Cherry Torn returns for yet another display of beautiful submission and extreme bondage endurance. Claire Adams skillfully dominates in her cool, psychological approach. She creates sensational suspensions leaving Cherry trapped like prey in a spider's web.

Duration: 1:08:14

Download Claire Adams ,Cherry Torn - Cherry Suspended

Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

Cast: Alina West, Owen Gray
Genres: collar, slave, bdsm, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline

Director´s Choice! This previously published movie is worth a second look!Eager slut trainee Alina has a lot to offer, and we take it all. Her sweet young face is fucked in an inverted suspensions while her pink pussy gets flogged and she learned to submit to orgasms given without her will. Made to work hard, she rides the cock until we are satisfied, and then submits her ass for rough stretching an intense training.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

Download Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

sandra70

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Training Carmen Valentina

Cast: Charles Dera, Carmen Valentina
Genres: bondage, domination, slave, submission, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play

Hot, thick and beautiful Carmen Valentina submits to Charles Dera in a knockout domination and submission sex scene.

Duration: 51:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Training Carmen Valentina

sandra70

Ace of spades

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Lupus Pictures

Today, with the help of Lupus Pictures, we go back to the romantic streets of old Prague during the period between the two world wars. Dim corners, gloomy streetlights, seedy pubs - and also little thieves, robbers and crooks, and last but not least whores with their pimps. Isn't this an ideal setting for a spanking movie? Three girls receive bare bottom correction here, the first with a belt bent over a table and the second two with a small whip bent over the bed while they struggle and cry.

Duration: 27:38
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2768kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 650.7 MB

Download Ace of spades

Joanna Angel Submits to The Pope!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Joanna Angel
Genres: BDSM, Blindfold, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Electrical Play, Fingering, Flogging, Handler

It´s no secret that The Pope loves the alt girls, but this time he has the queen of alt girls, Joanna Angel. She made her Kink debut recently as a top, but this time, and for the first time EVER, she submits to The Pope. This is a rite of passage for her, and to do this solidifies that she is as much of a badass as we knew she was. The first scene begins with Joanna tied in a sitting position with her legs spread wide and her arms pulled away from her. Her neck is also tied up, to ensure she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and you see her face begin to smile. All of the waiting, all of the anticipation has led up to this very moment for her. She is a good girl, and wants to prove it to him, so she is willing to do whatever it takes to please him. The Pope takes his time with her to ensure her time is well spent. He is willing to help her explore this side of her sexuality, which is a side that has never been explored until now. She is eventually blindfolded to enhance her experience, and to guarantee her the maximum stimulation form the scene. The orgasms begin, and she is overwhelmed by how hard she is cumming. The next scene begins with Joanna in a brutal suspension. The Pope told her that she would get the same treatment as a seasoned bondage slut, but only with more guidance. Her tits are covered with clothespins to bring even more discomfort to her as she hangs helplessly in the air. After more flogging, The Pope fucks her mouth and then her pussy to overwhelm her even more. She is fingered until her pussy gives up multiple squirting orgasms. In the final scene Joanna is on he back like a good slut with her legs spread nice and wide. Her pussy gets more from the flogger and then the cane is brought in to administer some bastinado. It doesn´t take long for her to realize that that is a pain she never needs to experience again. To prove to he that there is more than one way to suffer, The Pope breaks out his infamous knitting needle and shows her pain that she never knew existed. He moves on to electrical play and then the final orgasms of the day. By the time that he has finished with her the entire dungeon is soaked in her sweet squirt.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Joanna Angel Submits to The Pope!

sandra70

Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

Studio: Kink
Cast: Dahlia Sky
Genres: bondage, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Behind Dahlia Sky´s sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She´s tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dahlia Sky Submits to Punishing Bondage and Torment

Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox - Savannah Day One

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,dungeon ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,Leather ,BDSM

What assessment can be made of Savannah Fox other than Voracious Whore. What is the best way to bend a voracious whore to one's will? Deny Her. But first, she must sweat.
I heard that she works out so I take her and my whip to the Armory Gym. She is strong! She knocks out probably 50 - 60 squats and sweat like a bitch in heat for us as I get some goals and rules out of her. Once she gets my program, I reward her with a hard squirting orgasm all over her pretty workout pants.
I drag her to the dungeon and strip her down to naked. I slap some leather around her throat and fuck her face with anonymous, grunting dick. Between deep throat thrusts, I pick her up my the hair and torment her cunt with a vibe and whip the shit our of her tits. That's when the pain slut emerges and she starts squirting all over the place. Who knew the little slut comes from having her nipples whipped? Girl's got talent.
The thing that really impresses me however is how fiercely she fucks that dick for us in reverse cowgirl. She is a fucking beast on that dick and we can barely keep up with her. It takes all I have to drain that cunt of everything it's got, but I manage to get her completely used up and put away wet.

Duration: 52:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

Download Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox - Savannah Day One

sandra70

Assessing Rilynn Rae, Day One

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rilynn Rae, Mr. Pete
Genres: pain, slave, Corporal Punishment, Smoking, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation

Rilynn enters the program with an agenda. She is a sexy as fuck lady with long lean legs, beautiful natural tits and a knockout face that just screams ´Fuck Me´. And she is smart enough to know right away what she needs to learn:The Curriculum Items- The Art of Welcoming Pain. She hates the pain of the clothes pins on her skin and nipples but she begs me to train her to take the pain and get off on it.- The Squat. She is weak. The squat is central to a strong slave and a strong squat is required for the deep, hard reverse cowgirl fucking we love to see on Training of O. Rilynn is challenged to undertake a program to improve her strength and performance in this area.Intense stress positions, hard corporal punishment, deep throat fucking, hard pussy fucking and intense slave training dominate this smoking hot .

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

Download Assessing Rilynn Rae, Day One

Purple Lingerie

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Purple Lingerie

sandra70

Bonus pack 3 scene listing

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Lupus Pictures

Producer's Note: We choose 10 movies that did not have any bonuses even on DvD versions. We carefully chose one spanking scene from every movie to cover complete spectrum of scenes and actions of Lupus Pictures movies.We offer you next 10 unedited scenes with remastered sound from both cameras, so you will see each scene two times: first time from camera one and then same scene from camera two. You will be able to see moments not available in previous versions.

Duration: 1:15:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3241kbps
Audio: 250kbps

Download Bonus pack 3 scene listing

Princess Donna - Ariel X

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Ball Gag ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Slave ,Anal ,multiple orgasms ,Violet Wand

Areil X is not only beautiful she is tough as nails! Princess Donna locks a tight collar around her neck and electric clamps on her nipples that deliver a strong shock to her tender breasts as often as the Princess wants. The scene progresses with sticky pads and an ass fucking with the samurai. Ariel squeals in delight with multiple orgasms and whimpers from the electricity.

Duration: 39:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 457.6 MB

Download Princess Donna - Ariel X

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - The Eviction

Cast: Xander Corvus, Summer Day
Genres: ball gag, bondage, gag, rope bondage, bdsm, straight, domination

When hot and slightly snooty Summer Day starts her very own first real estate company, her rich seeds her venture with a freshly acquired parcel of rental units in the Potrero district of San Francisco. The entire block has been evicted and is ready to be gentrified by Summer´s new company, but there is one stubborn tenant that will not vacate. Summer is determined to close this deal and make her proud. She is fed up waiting and drives over there where she confronts Xander Corvus and The Eviction.Hot take down action between two hot performers! Xander ties Summer´s wrists tight with a guitar cord before ripping out her tits and fucking her pretty face with his huge cock. Summer´s sexy resistance build till she is unable to resist opening her throat to Xander´s penetrating cock.Xander decides to keep the snooty entrepreneur for a while and puts her on ice in the basement. Summer is suspended among the motorcycles, gagged, helpless and a vibe teasing her pussy. Xander takes his time with it and gives Summer a good dicking in tough rope bondage.The anal action trimmed out with bondage and a ball gag sends Summer into a different zone. Hot ass, hot bondage, hot BDSM action - Xander and Summer Day it in this sexy porno drama!

Duration: 41:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - The Eviction

The Trouble with Yhivi

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Yhivi, Owen Gray
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

When a trainee tells me they do not have orgasms I am suspicious. This tells me there is a disconnect that just will not do in the arena of sexual servitude. I feel compelled to get to the bottom of things, and in Yhivi´s case I happily strap her ass to an exam chair and splay that pussy wide open to discover just what this Trouble with Yhivi is all about.

Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

Download The Trouble with Yhivi

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors