Beautiful Lesbians Will Show You How To Fuck Each Other

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Two Femme Fatale

Cast: Jackie O., Maria
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, All Girl
Video language: English

Two sexy girls retired in a country house, that would be given to passion and mutual love. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4349kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Two Femme Fatale

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Create Memories

Cast: Lee, Stefany
Genres: Lesbian

Two sexual friends love female attention and solitude, when you can give passion and affection. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Create Memories

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Bridgette B And Shyla Jennings - Give Me Shelter Lost Girl

Release Year: 2018

Bridgette drives to the Jennings house where a little eighteen year old girl, Shyla, has been tormenting her sweet-natured girl, Jill. She wants to speak to Shyla's woman but no one has been answering the phone. Brigette wonders if the woman is just as bad as the girl as she rings the door bell.

Shyla answers the door wearing a sexy crop top and denim shorts that she would never allow Jill to wear. Shyla puts her hand on her hip and sneers, "who are you and what do you want?"
Bridgette? tries to compose herself. This brat needs to be punished, but still she is a beautiful girl. I wonder if she has gotten away with being a brat her entire life because people fawn over her beautiful face.
Shyla points to the sign near the doorbell, "the sign out there says no soliciting, bitch, can you not read?"
"I'm Jill's mommy, Shyla. I'd like to speak to your parents."
Shyla's eyes go wide, "Oh?.. sorry ma'am.. why don't you come in?"

Shyla and Bridgette wait on the back patio while Bridgette warns her that she will not allow her girl to be bullied. Shyla begins to tear up.

Bridgette, "cut the crocodile tears, you're very popular at school. I know exactly how you get all your friends to bully my darling Jill."
"That's my entourage, not my friends, they aren't real.. not like Jill was to me. I don't even have my mom or man to love me. All I want is to be loved."
Bridgette recoils. Shyla is obviously a neglected girl at home all alone.
Shyla looks up at Bridgette with her doe-eyes, "Did you know your girl was a lesbo?"
Bridgette recoils slightly, "That's not a nice word. But yes-- I knew she was sexually attracted to women. She never told me, but I knew."
Shyla grits her teeth, "Well now she fucks around with this football player now, he's a total douche, but hey-- at least she looks straight."
"John is a nice boy, and Jill, I think she's bisexual. There's nothing abnormal about being attracted to the same sex. You'll see that when you get older, probably in the Fall when you go to college. There are lots of girls that are lesbian."
Shyla scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Duration: 43:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7124kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bridgette B And Shyla Jennings - Give Me Shelter Lost Girl

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HayleeLove Girl Girl Lactation

Haylee Love and SweetnSexyAphrodite are about to have some fun together. What begins as teasing milk showers from Haylee's engorged tits and coating their bodies in her milk, quickly becomes much more. Sensual kissing, nipple teasing, pussy eating, and more! In the end Haylee submits under SweetnSexyAphrodite as she orgasms and squirts all over her face and breasts

Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HayleeLove Girl Girl Lactation

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Used As My Girlfriend's Fucktoy

The continuation is here! Ropebaby has now sufficiently teased me, so now we are getting to the more hot and heavy. She whips my pussy, and then eats it out, making sure to turn me on as much as possible with her soft tongue on my clit. I return the favour and eat her cute pussy out as well. I love the heavenly taste of it, driving me crazy. We both can't take it anymore, so she then scissors me, and we go crazy with the feeling of our two soft and wet pussies rubbing frantically against each other. She then puts on a strap on and fucks my pussy real good with it. I love the feeling of the strap on (that feels incredibly real like an actual dick) going in and out of my pussy. My pussy loves clenching and gripping on it. I have an amazing orgasm! and then make sure to clean my pussy juices off the strap on! We both orgasm in this video.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15640kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Used As My Girlfriend's Fucktoy

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Serena Blair & Olive Glass - Confronting My

Genres: Lesbian, Art, gg cunnilingus, Blonde, Brunette, Teen, Masturbation, Girl-on-Girl, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Licking, Orgasm Blonde, Drilled, Erotic, Erotic Art, Fingering, Girlfriend, Gorgeous, Grinding, Home, Juicy, Kissing, Licking, Moani

Olive Glass is writing in her journal about her step-friend Serena Blair . She had hoped that by the time their parents got married, they'd be closer. As she pines for her step-friend, she realizes that the only way she's gonna get what she wants is to do something about it. She sneaks into Serena's massage parlor and lies down on the table. When Serena walks into the room, she has no idea who's on her table. She starts running her hands up and down this stranger's body. Olive turns around with a big smile on her face. Serena's facial expression quickly turns from joy to horror. She can't imagine why her step-friend would show up to her place of work with no clothes on. Olive tells her to relax; she just figured that she would surprise her and get a massage in the process. It should be a great bonding experience for both of them. Serena reluctantly agrees and starts massaging her. When she notices how tense Olive is, she asks her why she's so stressed. Olive confesses that she's been doing a lot of thinking lately since their parents got married and there's been so many changes. As Olive compliments her massage technique, Serena is still visibly uncomfortable. Olive then asks her to work on her legs and she moves closer to her ass. Olive starts moaning uncontrollably and then she stops and asks her to turn around and lie on her back. When she starts massaging the inside of her legs, Olive starts moaning again. Serena stops and Olive tells her that maybe they should fool around. Serena asks her why she would ever expect that to happen. Well, Olive knows her step-friend is a lesbian and wants to experience that intimacy with her. Serena tries to protest but the more reasons Olive comes up with, the more this is looking like a good idea. As long as the secret stays between them, Serena decides that there's no harm in showing her step-friend the ropes.

Duration: 48:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5187kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Serena Blair & Olive Glass - Confronting My

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Newswomen Pt 2

Anything and everything can happen in a newsroom and when it does, it's at the drop of a dime. It's a cutthroat job requiring some moral flexibility to rise in the ranks. In the case of Thornhill's local news station, reporting the news is only part of the job. Making headlines in the bedroom is what will really get a girl promoted. Joining Aryana Augustine and Angela Sommers in Newswomen 2 are Girlfriends Films contract stars Prinzzess and India Summer.

Duration: 3:08:21
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1077kbps
Audio: 169kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Newswomen Pt 2

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Bailey Brooke & Cory Chase - Handsy

Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Masturbation, Natural Tits, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Lingerie

Bailey Brooke is in her room calling out for her stepmom, Cory Chase. Cory is busy reading a book and is deliberately ignoring her hoping she leaves her alone. When she runs into Cory's rooms and jumps on her bed, she asks her if she heard her calling. Cory rolls her eyes and puts her book down, asking her what she wants. When Bailey seems excited so when she points to her chest, Cory isn't sure why Bailey is so excited about her shirt. But Bailey is talking about how big her tits have gotten, even suggesting that they're now bigger than her stepmoms. Cory mocks her saying that yes, her breasts have grown but there's no way they're bigger than hers. Bailey's even got Cory implants so they better be bigger than Bailey's! When Bailey tries to pull down Cory's shirt, Cory asks her what she thinks she's doing. She manages to her shirt off as Bailey pulls her down as well. The girls compare their tits as Bailey keeps insisting that her tits are bigger. Bailey now shows up her ass and asks Cory to show her hers. Cory has had enough of this little competition but Bailey manages to flip her over so she can see it. Bailey wants to make sure she's growing in properly and wants to compare all their body parts. Bailey pushes her down and looks at her pussy. She starts playing with her pussy and Cory pulls back telling her that that feels good and that they shouldn't be doing this. By the time Bailey is eating her out, it feels so good she just doesn't want her to stop!

Duration: 36:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5536kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bailey Brooke & Cory Chase - Handsy

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Inappropriate Touching Part 2

Cast: Aaliyah Love, Cherry Torn
Genres: Lesbian, Petite, Natural tits, Hairy, College, Blonde

Cherry keeps her beyond busy and to top it off she makes comments to Aaliyah, asking her to dress a little sexier. Aaliyah's finally had enough when Cherry playfully smacks Aaliyah's ass! Aaliyah flips, telling Cherry she is quitting. Cherry apologizes; she had no idea that Aaliyah was unhappy. Aaliyah realizes she's never communicated her feelings and both agree to start over...Cherry then ask if she gives her a hug. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4243kbps

Download Inappropriate Touching Part 2

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Lunchtime Lovers

Cast: Zazie, Adel

azie is preparing a lunchtime feast to enjoy with her lover but Adel is bored of waiting and has other plans in mind... She playfully touches Zazie's perfect little butt and gives her some sweet tender kisses to entice her into some activities other than cooking. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1088, AVC (H.264), 8213kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lunchtime Lovers

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Dreamy Romance

Cast: Lady Dee, Lexi Dona

Cute Lady Dee lies on the bed in nothing but her skimpy panties, as episode four of Nik Fox's "Sunshine Lovers" begins. Lingerie clad beauty Lexi Dona joins her, licking her stiffening nipples, fondling her peachy ass and kissing her passionately. She rubs Lady's clit through her lacy panties, straddling her and grinding their hot bodies together, tugging her bra down to let Lady suck on her perfect breasts. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dreamy Romance

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Evelina Darling, Shelley Bliss, Emely Bender - Cutie Cheerleader Party

Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Threesome, Teen, Babes, Redhead, Brunette, Toys, Uniform, Natural Tits, Kissing, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Anal Fingering, Pussy to Mouth, Rimming, Rimjob, Anal Dildo Play, 69, Small Tits, Small Natural Tits,

Naughty cheerleaders Emely Bender, Evelina Darling and Shelley Bliss are practicing their routine. When they find Evelina's butt plug. It turns on the others girls so much that it gets them wet and juicy. The girls take turns eating each other's pussies and playing with fun toys in their asses. What great party girls.

Duration: 39:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7675kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Evelina Darling, Shelley Bliss, Emely Bender - Cutie Cheerleader Party

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Ganja Girl Delivery

The ganja girl is here, and she's ready to deliver loads of green and tons of orgasms! Cum and watch Ana Foxxx, Ella Nova, Kay Kardia and Mia Li lick and fuck each others' juicy pussies in four dripping wet scenes. Sex is always better when you're stoned, and these girls are about to eat and smoke each other out!

Duration: 1:52:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Ganja Girl Delivery

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Cheer Squad Sleepovers Pt 25

Genres: kissing, nipple and breast play, cunnilingus, fingering, toy play with a vibrator, tribbing, face sitting and ass rimming.

Ella Knox & Lauren Phillips
The girls are away at cheerleader camp and one of the counselors, Lauren, takes a liking to Ella. They go back to her room and quickly get undressed. They do a sexy tongue dance and play with each others tits. Lauren does some titty sucking and the girls rub their breasts together. Lauren goes down on her prey and licks up and down her slit. She sucks on her clit and hits all of Ella's right spots! Ella then rubs Lauren's slit and kisses around her pussy. She spits on her cooch and then tongues her clit. They rub their bodies together then Lauren gets at Ella from behind. They trib and then have a hot makeout session.

Naomi Woods & Chanell Heart
Brunette Naomi and Chanell have the living room to themselves and lock lips. They have some great open mouthed kisses and start undressing each other. They lightly lick each others breasts and Chanell goes down on her. She lightly licks her pussy then gets all up in there. She pulls out a vibrator and hands it to Naomi to press it against her clit. She puts it inside Chanell and gets her off. Chanell then uses it on her new friend and then they trib. Naomi eats her out again with Lauren and Ella offering their support.

Richelle Ryan & Zoey Monroe
Richelle lays out a cheerleader's uniform on the bed and her big ass is looking fantastic! Richelle gets undressed and starts rubbing her pussy when Zoey snakes into her room. Zoey watches for a bit and then starts undressing herself. The girls start kissing and Zoey is all over her. Zoey rubs her pussy through her panties then Richelle spreads her legs for easy access. Zoey licks her pussy and savors her taste. Richelle then eats her out from behind and Zoey eats Richelle out again. Richelle services Zoey's bald pussy and she also tongue fucks her. Zoey sits on her face and then she buries herself in Richelle's twat. Richelle does some face riding and these two prove to have great chemistry with each other. They can't keep their hands, or tongues, off each other. Good scene!

Lily Adams & Amara Romani
Meanwhile, downstairs Lily and Amara are getting intimate. They passionately kiss and feel each other up. They get naked and these two young girls have fantastic bodies! Lily kisses down Amara's body until she reaches her pussy. She rubs her rosebud and then licks up-and-down. They kiss some more and then Amara gets her first taste of pussy. She fingers her wet pussy and gets Lily off. The girls trib and then Lily eats her out from behind. Hot scene with two young girls.

Duration: 2:43:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Cheer Squad Sleepovers Pt 25

ZigZaguS

Staff member
I Dream of Jo Vol 01

Release Year: 2015

The number one VivThomas model chooses her very favorite girls to work with and designs some scintillatingly sexual scenarios. Excite yourself while Jo slips into a Jacuzzi with Aleska Diamond, lunches with Brandy Smile and takes a hike... alone. Stunning and natural locations abound with her string of lesbian beauties.

Duration: 1:37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3921kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download I Dream of Jo Vol 01

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Flirty lesbians holiday threeway

Release Year: 2019

Flirty lesbian pals Nancy, Sabrisse, and Stacy Cruz decide to rent a secluded house for a holiday. Surrounded by sun and lust, the ladies dance naked by the pool, shaking their booties and showing off their boobs. Ever the prankster, Stacy pushes Nancy and Sabrisse into the crisp water, then jumps in herself! After some fun in the pool, the ladies change into sexy lingerie and climb into bed together. Each lady gets her chance to be the center of attention, to get her tits sucked and pussy eaten in a fun-filled threesome!

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Flirty lesbians holiday threeway

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Veronica Avluv and Angelina Valentine, wearing

All girl scene with Veronica Avluv and Angelina Valentine, wearing a bdsm style outfits, with collar and leash, corsets and knee high boots (in Angelina's case).Scene involves cunnilingus, rimming, fingering, breast playing, dildo playing, fingering and masturbation with the help of a glass dildo and an hitachi, both women squirt all over the floor.

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Veronica Avluv and Angelina Valentine, wearing

ZigZaguS

Staff member
River Fox, Danni Rivers -The Loophole Part 1

Three young women start their journey to learn about the outside world, after having spent their entire lives in a sheltered, traditional community. After leaving class, blonde River Fox and lovely Danni Rivers decide to take a walk together. Adorable Danni Rivers is more sexually experienced than shy River Fox but Danni assures River she will lead the way. The excited girls retreat to a secluded spot on the ranch and before creamy-skinned River knows it, dark-haired Danni has her moaning and squirming with pleasure. There is nothing more memorable than a girl's first time, especially when it's so forbidden!

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download River Fox, Danni Rivers -The Loophole Part 1

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Mary Takes Scarlet's Virginity

Scarletloveu has her first ever girl experience playing with Mary Moody's pussy in a private live show recording. Watch Mary and Scarlet toy with each others tight bodies, finger each other and use a double ended dildo with a Hitachi to get off.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14111kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Mary Takes Scarlet's Virginity

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Mikki Torres aka Miky Love & Demetris

Demetris and new face Mikki Torres aka Miky Love are the lesbian stars in today's episode of Network's Hot Legs & Feet. The two lesbians make out under the sun and have a lot of sapphic fun with a penis-shaped water gun!Mikki Torres aka Miky Love is a stunning slim babe with brunette hair and blue eyes. Her gorgeous and interesting face looks so attractive and her endless legs and sexy feet are irresistible! Demetris, the green-eyed Czech chick with small tits can't wait to cram her mouth with her new friend's tasty tootsies! The two flexible bombshells finger their shaved pussies and enjoy sucking that sex toy before cramming their cunnies with their feet! Watch Demetris lick Mikki's tight fuckhole and enjoy some fascinating and cock-hardening close-up shots of intense ass licking moments! The two babes masturbate and slide that flesh-colored rod into their wet vags until their pussy gape!This is a phenomenal foot fetish premium porn for bikini babe lovers! Watch, hit like, leave a sexy comment, and share with your friends!

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mikki Torres aka Miky Love & Demetris

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors