Beautiful Lesbians Will Show You How To Fuck Each Other

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Shyla & AJ Shyla Jennings, AJ Applegate

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

For our season finale, we knew we had to bring in someone very special, someone who's been with us since the beginning. So the choice was a no-brainer for us: industry superstar Shyla Jennings. Not only is Shyla one of the stars of the very first feature film on Girlsway, 'The Business Of Women,' but she's also one of our favorite performers to work with.And when we asked Shyla who she wanted to partner up with for the scene, she already had the perfect person in mind: the gorgeous AJ Applegate. 'Yes, I have definitely been in the industry for a long time...and I do women, but what separates AJ from everyone else is...the moment I saw her I just knew instantly...I was attracted to her...' Shyla told us.With the day of the shoot finally upon us, both girls arrived separately. We wanted to experience the spontaneity of their reactions when they saw each other that day, so we kept them apart as we did their makeup and chatted with them.'Usually crushes come and go, but not with her...it was just different and I can't explain it...when we are with each other it's...special...and I love her much,' Shyla gushed, grinning ear-to-ear as she described the budding off-camera romance between her and AJ.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Shyla & AJ Shyla Jennings, AJ Applegate

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Girls Locker Room

Cast: Abella, Bailey
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Lesbian

Adorable Bailey Brooke is cheering on her boyfriend in a red and white cheerleading outfit - she shakes her pom-poms and jumps with joy! When the game ends, blonde Bailey retreats to the locker room to undress and that's where she runs into long-haired Abella Danger. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4633kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Girls Locker Room

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Collateral Squirtage Elexis Monroe, Adriana Chechik

Elexis Monroe is cleaning up, wiping the kitchen counter when something on the floor catches her eye. She bends down to get a closer look at it. It is a small puddle of clear liquid. Hmmm, she says to herself, puzzled. Why would there be a wet spot Is the fridge leaking? she wonders aloud to herself, inspecting the floor around it. Nope, the fridge seems fine.She looks back down and her eyes widen when she sees another puddle a few feet away, in another spot closer to the end of the kitchen. Could the roof be leaking...? She looks up, her eyes scanning across the roof. No water damage, doesn't like it's the roof, she says to herself. Her eyes follow the direction of the two puddles out of the kitchen and her jaw drops slightly as she sees something. She gets up and scurries out of the kitchen, her eyes glued to a spot down the hall.Elexis notices another puddle and goes to it, following the puddles like a trail. She smells it and tastes it, then notices another one in front of a closed bedroom door, her Adriana Chechik's bedroom.Elexis looks at the door, narrowing her eyes in thought. She lightly knocks on the door but doesn't wait for an answer and starts to swing the door open as she talks. 'Honey, any idea why they are some wet spo---' Elexis begins to say, but she's cut off when Adriana shouts out from the interior.

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Collateral Squirtage Elexis Monroe, Adriana Chechik

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Dance With Me Skylar Snow, Emma Hix

Emma Hix and Skylar Snow, two teen girlfriends, are getting ready to go to the most magical night of their lives: high school prom! They're excited, though Emma is a little nervous about them going as girlfriends. Isn't Skylar worried about what people might think? Skylar assures her that she's not worried at all, although their optimism is short lived as Emma receives a text from their principal. Apparently, he thinks a couple is only one man and one woman, so the girlfriends are not allowed to attend the prom as dates.The girls are disappointed, really wishing they had the chance to show each other off to everyone... To dance and have fun like everyone.'Wait, I have an idea,' Skylar announces as she takes Emma outside by the pool. It's a perfectly romantic place for them to have their own prom! Emma is thrilled by the gesture and breaks out her phone to put on a playlist to match the mood. They soon come together, embraced in each other's arms as they have a magical night of their own.There is no denying the love between them as they pull each other close, sharing tender kisses.Unable to resist each other any further, they soon lay down across a pool lounge chair, becoming even more passionate. They further show their love by making sweet love, tasting each other's pussies and caressing each other until they come undone. It turns out this was the best prom night they ever could've hoped for!

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dance With Me Skylar Snow, Emma Hix

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Student Tongue Fucks Hot Bush Pussy

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Sofia Lee
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Big Tits

A beautifully thick brunette with natural big boobs named Sofia got into the Fake Taxi today. Sofia was on her way to an exam and she was nervous, so I suggested my favorite remedy for anxiety: masturbation! It took some coaxing, but Sofia ended up getting her big tits out and taking off her panties. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps

Download Student Tongue Fucks Hot Bush Pussy

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Carlson and Twila

Carlson was Twila's music teacher in college and they're been fucking since her first semester back in 2017. Special thanks to Twila for actually talking her into doing this scene.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Carlson and Twila

ZigZaguS

Staff member
What's She Got That I Don't Cadence Lux, Lena Paul

Genres: The girl kiss, lick tits and take turns eating pussy and ass. Includes face sitting & 69.

Cadence Lux, a masseuse, is looking over the day's schedule when she spots a familiar name: Lena Paul. is the woman that Cadence's husband left her for! She quickly calls her colleague to ask her to switch clients since she's curious to see what exactly this woman has that she doesn't. When her colleague agrees, the plan is set in motion.When Lena arrives, Cadence can barely hide her contempt while trying to be as professional as possible. Although Lena seems sweet enough, Cadence doesn't go easy on her once they begin the massage. Despite being rougher than normal with her hands, Lena seems to be into it, which makes Cadence silently fume even more. Yet, the longer the massage goes on, the more Cadence finds herself checking out Lena's sexy body.Distracted by her growing lust for Lena, Cadence glides her hand along Lena's pussy. Lena is startled as she sits up and awkwardly confronts Cadence about being handsy. 'Oh, like how you were too handsy with my husband? Cadence retorts as Lena's eyes widen with shock as she finally realizes who Cadence is.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4559kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download What's She Got That I Don't Cadence Lux, Lena Paul

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Tammy Jean & Sofia Lee - Expert of Big Tits

Genres: The girl kiss, lick tits and take turns eating pussy and ass. Includes face sitting & 69.

Busty granny Tammy Jean is looking for the secret of youth. She found it with the sexy Sofia Lee. Nothing's better than sex to stay forever young!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

Download Tammy Jean & Sofia Lee - Expert of Big Tits

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Dovefucking Discovery Angela White, Jade Baker

Masseuse Angela White greets her next client Jade Baker. Jade is nervous, since she doesn't usually like to try new things, but she's always been curious about the package the spa offers so she got one for the first time in an effort to get out of her comfort zone. They both disrobe. Jade lies on her front. Angela pours NURU gel on her back and begins to body slide on her. Jade flips onto her back and Angela body slides on her front. As Angela slides near Jade's groin, she accidentally rubs her breast on Jade's pussy. Jade has an immediate and strong reaction, shuddering with pleasure. 'Wow...was part of a normal NURU massage?' Jade asks. Angela looks equally surprised by the reaction, telling her that this is not part of the normal NURU massage. It was purely accidental and she's never done that before, but it's interesting that Jade liked it so much! Angela is excited and seems to have an idea, telling Jade that since she enjoyed it so much, she would like to incorporate that into her massage repertoire. Can she practice it some more on Jade to get the hang of it? Jade, still a little nervous, but eager to experience that sensation again, agrees. Angela and Jade are about to discover the endless pleasures of dovefucking...

Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4548kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dovefucking Discovery Angela White, Jade Baker

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Ladie and The Fucking Tramp

It was Maven's first scene, and she could not think of a stage name! While Ladie fantasized about reenacting an iconic scene from her favorite Disney movie, but making it a little bit sexier. A nice romantic candlelight dinner, a big plate of spaghetti...and a big dildo; it's a great way to experience your first scene...don't you think?

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6650kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Ladie and The Fucking Tramp

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Emma Hix & Katana Kombat - Better Things To Do Episode

Every day we make choices that ripple out and change the course of our lives. Alice (Katana Kombat) learns the concrete reality of this truism when a strange compels her to repeat the same day over and over again, taking her on a wild ride through life's bizarre possibilities. With the help of her free-spirited best friend Molly (Jane Wilde), Alice explores the variety of options presented to her. Whether it's helping a stranger find her way home or sleeping with her boss, Alice uses the strange power to indulge her wildest impulses and cast off the chains of her boring day to day life.

Duration: 35:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7003kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Emma Hix & Katana Kombat - Better Things To Do Episode

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Lena Paul & Molly Stewart - Finalist Feud

Perfect Lena Paul has just won the Miss Twistys beauty pageant and the runner up, redheaded Molly Stewart, is fuming! Fit Molly trips, nudges, and pinches curvy Lena until she can't take anymore. These two bikini-clad beauties are soon in a full-on catfight. As creamy-skinned Molly pulls a butt plug out of her purse, she tells big-breasted Lena that she's sick of her tight ass attitude! On top of the Twisty's crown, it looks like amazing Lena has just won herself a lesson in anal play!

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5141kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Lena Paul & Molly Stewart - Finalist Feud

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Almost Caught At Slumber Party Serene Siren

Natalie Knight chats with her friend Mackenzie Moss on the phone. They're both super excited that Mackenzie is coming over to Natalie's place for a slumber party that night. So what does she want to do later? Natalie asks Mackenzie. They should watch a movie! Mackenzie suggests. Great idea, let's watch a movie! Natalie suggests excitedly.Oooh, she doesn't know about a scary movie, those freak her out, Mackenzie says worriedly. 'Oh come on, we're 18, aren't we a little old to be getting scared watching a movie?' Natalie teases. Fiiiine, Mackenzie relents playfully. But she better have chips! Mackenzie adds with a laugh. For sure! Her mom always has chips! Natalie says. Oh..um...her mom is going to be there? Mackenzie asks, trying to conceal a hint of disappointment that has entered her voice. Yeah, of course she will...why, what's wrong? Natalie asks, detecting the change in tone of her friend's voice. 'Oh, nothing, it's just...well, every time I come over, your mom is super touchy with you, and she always wants to hang out with us,' Mackenzie says.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5045kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Almost Caught At Slumber Party Serene Siren

ZigZaguS

Staff member
The Perfect Interior Abigail Mac, Whitney Wright

Abigail Mac, an interior designer, and her new intern, Whitney Wright, walk into a bedroom. Abigail leads the way while Whitney follows behind holding a notepad and pen. Whitney thanks Abigail again for taking her on as an intern. She's so excited to work under Abigail and learn all about interior design. Abigail says she's happy to take Whitney on, although this will be a test of sorts to see if she really has what it takes to be an interior designer. Whitney is barely able to take her eyes off Abigail, obviously entranced by and attracted to her.'So, what do you think of this room?' Abigail asks. Whitney looks around and says that the room already looks so nice. It's hard to imagine why the client would want to change anything. Abigail smiles, clicking her tongue with light disapproval with her hands on her hips. She explains that a designer has to know about their clients' wants and needs, who they are as people, to design the best spaces for them. This bedroom might be great for some individuals but completely off the mark for others! 'And one of the easiest places to start is the lighting,' Abigail says.
She mentions how it's crucial that there be several layers of dimmable lights around the room so that the ambiance can be adjusted anywhere in the room - since you never know when, or where, the mood will strike. 'But the most important feature is the bed, obviously,' Abigail says flirtatiously. Abigail encourages Whitney to lay down on the bed and get a feel for how soft it is. Whitney hesitates a moment but does so, laying on her back while Abigail sits beside her.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

Download The Perfect Interior Abigail Mac, Whitney Wright

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Moms Tough Love Dee Williams, Natalie Knight

Dee Williams walks into the living room, where her Natalie Knight sits on the couch. In her hands Dee holds a crumpled up piece of paper. Natalie! Dee says crossly. What? Natalie asks in an annoyed tone, looking up at Dee.Oh seriously, who??, Natalie asks distractedly. No one in her family has failed to graduate from high school, Dee says. 'Well, you're my stepmom, so I'm technically not even part of family. And anyway, I don't high school diploma,' Natalie says dismissively. Dee laughs sarcastically.So what does she plan on doing after high school then? Dee asks. She's 18, she can do whatever she wants, Natalie insists. Dee laughs incredulously again. 'Believe me, without a high school diploma, you're not going to be able to do you want,' Dee fires back. Natalie sighs in exasperation. Whatever, Natalie says disinterestedly.Dee tries various threats to motivate her girl to get her grades up. None of them seem to work. The only threat that works is when Dee says that she will withhold her pussy from Natalie until her grades improve.Almost two months later, Natalie presents Dee with her report card. She has gotten straight A's. She's so happy that Natalie turned it all around, Dee says approvingly. Well, Dee's... 'incentive' helped, Natalie says, biting her lip as she regards Dee with hungry eyes. And speaking of which...Natalie says, caressing Dee's leg suggestively. Well, a deal's a deal, Dee says with a sultry tone, leaning in and kissing Natalie.

Duration: 32:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Moms Tough Love Dee Williams, Natalie Knight

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Lela Star, Robbin Banx - When Lela Met Robbin

Lela Star and Robbin Banx love nothing more than licking pussy... especially when it's one another's! The gorgeous girls show off their ample assets for the camera, twerking their asses and bouncing their big, juicy tits before getting into some down and dirty girl on girl action!

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5359kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lela Star, Robbin Banx - When Lela Met Robbin

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Cherry Kiss & Sofia Lee - Student

A beautifully thick brunette with natural big boobs named Sofia got into the Fake Taxi today. Sofia was on her way to an exam and she was nervous, so I suggested my favorite remedy for anxiety: masturbation! It took some coaxing, but Sofia ended up getting her big tits out and taking off her panties. While she rubbed her pussy in the backseat, I pulled over. She was surprised we were not at her school, but I told her I would help her relax and get her to school on time. I got in the back and ate Sofia's nice pussy, then she got tongue first into my bush. After making her cum and relax, I sat on her face!

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps

Download Cherry Kiss & Sofia Lee - Student

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Carter Cruise & Eliza Ibarra - On A Budget

Carter Cruise is sitting on the couch when her friend and roommate, Eliza Ibarra, comes home from a hard day of work. Both Carter and Eliza come from rich families and never had to work a day in their lives. Because of it, they're both spoiled brats. However, when they turned 18, their parents cut them off and now they have to learn how to fend for themselves!Eliza's so stiff from having to work like a regular person that she wishes she could have a private massage. There's no way she's going to one of those massage parlors! But that gives her an idea: maybe the friends can massage each other! They've had enough private massages to become familiar with the techniques, right?Carter is game, and it isn't long before she's naked and on her front against the couch. Eliza strips down to her underwear and straddles Carter, running her hands over her friend's naked body. She puts all her experience with getting massaged to work, making sure Carter is nice and relaxed. Naturally, all of the physical touch builds tension between them, which means they soon find themselves locking lips!The kissing gives way to tonguing pussy as the friends focus on a happy ending, so caught up in the heat of the moment. They're so wrapped up in fingering and tribbing that their worries fade away as they share a powerful orgasm. Now that they've conquered giving each other massages, who knows what other chores they can tackle together??

Duration: 50:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4610kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Carter Cruise & Eliza Ibarra - On A Budget

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors