Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

sancho48

Pantygirdled Housewife Home Invaded

Natali Demore Natali was getting ready to go shopping one morning when there was a knock at the door. "Who can that be" she wondered. When she opened the door, A man and a woman their way in and grabbed Natali. The woman told the man "Tie and gag the bitch while I grab the loot" The man took Natali into the living room where he tightly tied her up with rope. To shut her up, he tied a thick knotted rag in her mouth. He left Natali bound and gagged in her black brassiere and panty girdle. Hours later, Natali's husband found his wife still trussed up tight with her tits bouncing up and down as she struggled.
Size - 375.74 MB
Duration - 00:10:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

sancho48

Wire Tied With Two Pair Of Panties Taped In Her Mouth

Stacey R BONUS VIDEO UPDATE Stacey has something of his and takes him to a place where she has it hidden. But when it is not there, she tells him where it could possibly be. Knowing she could be lying, he worries that she will leave while he is gone. So he looks for something to tie her up with. When he cannot find any rope, he rips speaker wire from the audio system and uses it to tie her up. Then to gag her, he stuffs, not one, but two pair of her panties in her mouth. When he has her mouth packed full, he wraps tape around her head and mouth to make sure she stays gagged. As the man listens to Stacey Mmmph! through the gag, he is satisfied no one will hear her from outside. But as he watches her struggle, he feels that he needs to restrain her better. So using more wire, he hogties and crotch wires her. Finally as an added humiliation to punish her for causing him these problems, the man pulls her dress down so Stacey's tits are exposed. Stacey is then left to struggle bound and gagged. As she rolls around on the floor, she is in extreme pain because the wire is tied so tight and is cutting into her skin. But after a short while, kicking her legs has cause the wire to go deep into her pussy. This gets her very turned on and after a short while, she is moaning with pleasure as Stacey herself to have an orgasm.
Size - 642.06 MB
Duration - 00:16:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

sancho48

Secretary Punished Taped And Gagged In Her Office

Cleo Nicole Beginning of the year BONUS VIDEO Cleo is his secretary. He warned her that if she didn't start doing her job, he would punish her. Cleo paid no attention to his warnings. Now she finds herself taped to her office chair with her mouth stuffed and taped so no one outside her office can her her. Later to humiliate her, the man pulls Cleo's skirt off and opens her blouse so she can struggle bound and gagged in her girdle and long line bra. Hours later, everyone but the boss and Cleo have gone home for the day. Cleo is still taped up in her office. Only now, she has fallen over and is now struggling still tape to the chair with her big tits exposed and bouncing about
Size - 798.82 MB
Duration - 00:14:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Rachel Adams - Nylon Encased Breats Exposed And Mummified Mercilessly

As our story begins, Rachel is encased in nylons, completely nude, ankles and wrists bound and a huge ball gag jammed into her mouth! She knows she has limited time to escape before her captor returns to make life worse for her, and she struggles mightily, grunting and drooling from behind the gag in desperation. Unfortunately, she doesn't get loose, and her captor returns and proceeds to wrap her body in tight white bandages, applied over the nylon encasement! He pauses a moment to pop the ball gag out of her aching mouth, cutting off her protests and pleas by stuffing a giant was of nylons into her mouth and wrapping a few turns of electrical tape between her teeth, driving the mouth packing deeper! He pulls a nylon hood over her head and finishes the wrapping job as her body vanishes under the white cocoon! Finally he wrestles her packaged body to the floor and leaves her to struggle! She fights like a wild cat, her vision hampered by the hood, her arms fused behind her back, legs pressed tightly together. What more could possibly happen to her! Ask a silly question, get a silly answer! The man returns and tears open her binding to reveal her breasts and then wraps her head in the bandage, adding a few more turns of electrical tape for good measure! Poor Rachel is terrified now, knowing there is no way of escape, no matter how much she struggles, flops, arches or kicks her useless legs! She is in agony from the tight encasement, and she lets out a small moan, because deep down she knows this is only the beginning!
Size - 761.14 MB
Duration - 00:18:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mummification, bondage, nylon encasement, gagged women, topless, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, mummification, nylon encasement, gagged women, ball gagged, mouth packing, hooded, head wrapped, topless, barefoot, struggling, on screen wrapping, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

sancho48

Youve Had Your Way With Me Now Let Me Go

Elane Hershey In a fit of road rage, Elane has run a man on a motorcycle off the road. The video begins with Elane being chased by this man. When she gets to her front door and takes out her keys, he catches her. He her inside and demands that she pay him for the damage to his bike. Being turn on by the guy manhandling her, Elane offers to pay him back by letting him have his way with her. But she wants him to hurry before her husband gets home. He agrees and bends her over the sofa and takes what she has offered. After they are done, Elane tells the man he has to leave. But he isn't satisfied with the payment so far and decides he wants more. Using several of her husband's neckties, The man ties Elane up. He stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and ties a necktie between her teeth to gag her. He leaves Elane to struggle bound and gagged in her living room as goes about looking for valuables to cover the damage to his bike. Finally, after finding what he wants, the man leaves Elane. She struggles hard to get loose. She certainly does not want her husband to come home and find her this way. How will she explain this to him.
Size - 423.48 MB
Duration - 00:11:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Playing Games Got The Baby Sitter Tied Up And Gagged

Sahrye Sahrye is the Bimbo Baby Sitter who finds an Indian halloween costume. They see her in it and get an idea. They talk her into playing a game of Cowbiys and Indians. Sahyr ebeing very gullible let them tie her up and gag her. Not knowing thats things are going to be all that fun. At least, not for her.
Size - 795.91 MB
Duration - 00:14:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Sushii Xhyvette Gonna Be Late For That Date

Sushii is waiting for her date to show up, when the pesky neighbor boy comes over. He tells her that he'd like to practice some rope skills on her & she tells him to hurry up & do it quickly. He ties up her legs, & Sushii is pretty impressed with his skills. She tells him that her date will be here any minute & that she needs to get these ropes off of her legs ASAP. He asks her to try a little bit more rope on her upper body & she tells him that if he can do it quickly, she's ok with it. He ties up her upper body & once again she's quite impressed. There's a knock at the door & Sushii tells her neighbor that he needs to untie her because her date has arrived. Her neighbor doesn't do it & she starts to get extremely frustrated. In the final scene, we see Sushii tightly hogtied on the floor with a microfoam tape cleave gag in her mouth. She angrily struggles around while yelling at her neighbor through her gag.
Size - 1118.29 MB
Duration - 00:10:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, tapegagged, did, sushii xhyvette, cleave gag, microfoam tape gag, hogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

sancho48

Nahla Phoenix Better Than Video Games

*this is a custom clip Nahla & Phoenix are sitting on the couch talking about how uncanny that their stepsons met in college & became friends. At first they were worried about them playing video games all of the time, but playing those games seemed to keep them out of trouble. As they're chatting, they2 guys (POV) walk into the living room holding some rope. Phoenix says that they just want to play a little game of cops & robbers, but Nahla says that she doesn't trust this "game". Phoenix finally convinces Nahla to play, and the next scene opens up with both ladies tied up & sitting on the floor. They both have cleave gags in their mouths, and their shoes & socks have been removed. Their toes have been tied together & so have the soles of their feet. Both ladies bicker for a few minutes as they struggle around, then Phoenix tells Nahla that if they get their toes & feet untied, they can hop away. For the next few minutes, Nahla & Phoenix try relentlessly to get their feet untied until their step-sons enter the room again. The next scene opens up with Nahla & Phoenix stripped down to their bra & panties, hogtied on the floor. Their white socks have been stuffed into their mouths & a clear tape gag has been wrapped around their heads. They struggle in their hogties until the final scene where they are blindfolded.
Size - 1715.14 MB
Duration - 00:15:51
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, barefoot, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, mouth stuffing, nahla, phoenix, toe tie, foot bondage, hogtie, cleave gag, soles, mouth stuffing, tapegag, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

sancho48

Well Just Wait For Him Together Only Youll Be Bound And Gagged

Blair Blouson For years, I have hoped to work with Blair. But she and I could never find ourselves at the same location. I was finally able to make my way to her area on my latest trip to the Mid West. This is the first video we shot together. There are 7 more to come. And, since I enjoyed working with her so much, I will make the effort to work with her again. He was sent here to deal with a man named Johnny. After gaining access to his room, the man waited. When he heard the door, the man was caught off guard when Blair walked in, instead. The man grabbed her and asked who she was and to tell him where Johnny was. The woman explained that she was sent there to keep Johnny entertained and that he was still in the hotel cocktail lounge. He told Blair that he and she would wait together for the man. But unfortunately for Blair, the man didn't trust her to not warn Johnny. When he grabbed her and started to tie her up, Blair protested. "Why are you tying me up. I have nothing to do with this!". But the conversation ended abruptly, when the man stuffed and tied a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. The feeling of being totally helpless had Blair very scared and angry. She tried to demand to be untied and ungagged as she struggled hard to get loose. But her struggling and protesting only got her tied tighter, with more rope and the gag getting tightened. After a while, the man grew impatient waiting. He told Blair that he was going to look for Johnny and after he was done dealing with him, he would return to have some fun with her before letting her go. Blair protested loud as he left her struggling. Now, with her tits exposed.
Size - 880.43 MB
Duration - 00:15:16
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Tie This Bbw Girl Up And Watch Me Bounce My Big Tits Out Of My Bra

Joyful Girl He has come to see a friend of his. But when he gets there, he finds only the man's step-daughter Joy there. She tells him that her step-father is running several hours late and has asked her to keep the man entertained until her step-father arrives. When he asks her how she plans to entertain him, Joy strips down to her bra and girdle. "How would you like to tie up a curvy girl!" she asks him. So a short time later, the man has Joy tied up tight with her mouth stuffed and gagged. As he watches her struggle, the man can tell just how turned on she is. It soon becomes obvious that she has plans to entertain him other than having him just watch her struggle bound and gagged. So after a while, he puts her on her knees in front of him and removes the gag so she can use her mouth to better entertain the man. When she is done, the man stuffs her mouth and ties the rag back between her teeth to gag her again. But Joy is still very turned on and still wants to play. So the man loosens her bra and watches her bounce her big tits about until they are completely out of the bra. Finally the man hogties Joy and then leaves her moan and squirm in the tight ropes. He knows that very soon she is going to want him to figure a way to get that girdle off so he can pulls her panties down and entertain her before her step-father gets home.
Size - 949.84 MB
Duration - 00:17:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Pretty Dress Dirty Floor Dirty Girl

Wearing my tiny, black, sparkly dress and platform stilettos, my elbows are tied, mouth is gagged, and a TIGHT little crotch rope to match! Watch me hop around till my heels fall off then end up rolling around the dirty floor in a strict hogtie.

HD 720x480
Size - 76.23 MB
Duration - 00:04:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, bondage, bdsm, asian, struggling, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, petite, barefoot, feet tetish, hogtie, ballgag, high heels, stilettos, small tits, damsel in, elbow bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Tied Up Gagged And Stashed In The Bathroom

Caroline Pierce Some home invader has Caroline tied up and gagged in the bathroom. After leaving her to struggle bound and gagged for some time, he ties her more secure with more rope. Then before he leaves her, he crotch ropes her with her tits out
Size - 873.73 MB
Duration - 00:16:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Sophia Quinn - Benched Taped And Tickled

Cute little Sophia is going to be spending her afternoon in a far different manner than she thought! Laid out flat on her tummy and taped to a bench, she squirms, mewls, grunts and struggles, but she isn't going anywhere! She kicks her legs and wiggles her toes as her sexy little bare feet arch and flex in anger as she searches for a way to free herself from her sticky bonds. Her ass looks marvelous in those tight jeans and the way she gurgles and drools in that giant ball gag, saliva running down her chin, is music to my ears! Of course, it never hurts to make sure your prey is thoroughly restrained, and so I return to wrap circuit after circuit of the dreaded tape around her already helpless body until it vanishes under a cocoon of tape! Only her legs are free below the knees, and as Sophia suspects, that won't be free much longer! I return and wrap her lower legs in tape, stopping to tickle the daylights out of her VERY sensitive soles, and I cap things off by taping those feet together and putting her in a tape hogtie that guarantees she'll be exactly where I left her when I want her again!
Size - 539.65 MB
Duration - 00:13:33
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tape bondage, did, foot tickling, gagged women, ballgagged, sophia quinn, bondage, tape bondage, did, jeans fetish, barefoot, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, foot tickling, laughter, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

sancho48

Nyxon Kitty Kilmore The Game

Nyxon & her girlfriend Kitty have this thing where they take turns playing a sexy HOM bondage game with each other. Tonight, it's Kitty's turn. Except this time, after letting her struggle for a bit, Nyxon makes Kitty get off of the bed & hope over to the bed post for another type of tie. To be continued...
Size - 1618.78 MB
Duration - 00:14:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, hand over mouth, hand fetish, gagged women, struggling, rope bondage, nyxon, kitty kilmore, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, hom, barefoot, lingerie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

sancho48

You Wont Be Fucking Anyones Boyfriend Tonight

Janelyn Doe JaneLyn is at her best friend Sahrye's house. When Sahrye tells her that her boyfriend brought the idea of tying Sahrye up to spice up their sex life, JaneLyn started to panic. This is because the night before, JaneLyn was getting fucked by Sahrye's boyfriend after he tied her up and gagged her in Sahrye's bed. JaneLyn tried to play it off by telling Sahrye that she should try it. So Sahrye told her that she would, but would first like to see what bondage was all about. JaneLyn told her that she had tied it and it was a lot of fun. When Sahrye asked if she could try it by tying JaneLyn up, she was a bit apprehensive. But she reluctantly agreed to let her friend practice on her. As Sahrye started to truss her up with rope, JaneLyn started to remember the excitement she experienced the night before. She tried very hard to fight the urge to get turned on. But things took a turn for the worse when Sahrye brought out a pair of panties she said she found in her bed today. JaneLyn saw that they were her panties and now she knew she was caught. But instead of denying that she fucked Sahrye's boyfriend, JaneLyn started to taunt her friend. This only angered Sahrye more and she grabbed JaneLyn by the hair. When JaneLyn gasped, Sahrye shoved the panties in her open mouth and then wapped her face with tape to gag her. JaneLyn squealed loud as she tried to protest. But she was now tightly bound, gagged and going no where. When Sahrye left her, she struggled hard to get loose. Later Sahrye removed JaneLyn's skirt. She also hogtied her and told her that this was the way would be spending the rest of the day and night. As JaneLyn laid there helplessly hogtied and gagged, Sahrye let her know that she wouldn't be fucking anyone's boyfriend tonight.
Size - 700.82 MB
Duration - 00:14:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Stranded Lady Hogtied And Gagged

Emily Camille Emily's car has broken down somewhere out in the country. It is very cold and to top it off, her cell phone is not working. She sees a house and goes to knock on the door, hoping the people that live there can help her. But unfortunately for Emily, the only person there is a man who is up to "No Good". The video resumes with Emily tied up and gagged. After the man finishes tying rope around her legs, he leaves her to struggle. Later he returns and decides she needs to be gagged tighter. He re-stuffs her mouth and then ties the gag tightly between her teeth(On Camera). Then this time before he leaves Emily, he pulls her dress open. The video ends with the man hogtying Emily. He leaves her one final time hogtied and gagged with her bra pulled down.
Size - 451.96 MB
Duration - 00:12:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Paula Diamonds Escorts Gotta Learn

UNCENSORED VERSION PAULA DIAMONDS... ESCORT'S GOTTA PAY THE PRICE starring Nyxon & Paula Diamonds Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Shiny Pantyhose, Hand Over Mouth, Tape Gag, Onscreen Gag, Cleave Gag, Vet Wrap Gag Call girl Paula Diamonds has borrowed an immense sum of money from her mob boss boyfriend, and has no intention on paying it back. Once her boyfriend gets wind of her plan, he sends over his muscle, Nyxon, to settle the score. Nyxon asks Paula nicely for the money, but when Paula laughs in Nyxon's face, Nyxon decides to get tough. She places her hand over Paula's mouth catching her off guard & holds it there until Paula's body goes limp. The next scene opens up with Paula bound tightly on the couch & Nyxon explaining to her that a transport van is on the way to pick her up & take her to her new home. If she's not willing to pay up, then the mob boss is going to get his money out of her another way. Nyxon wraps a tight cleave gag around Paula's head with black vet wrap, then leaves her to struggle. Feisty Paula wiggles & squirms until she gets her wrists free from the rope. With her hands free, she quickly works to get the rest of the ropes off, then grabs her phone & goes in search of her passport so that she can leave the country.
Size - 1733.84 MB
Duration - 00:16:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Paula Diamonds, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Shiny Pantyhose, Hand Over Mouth, Tape Gag, Onscreen Gag, Cleave Gag, Vet Wrap Gag

Keep2share

sancho48

Tie Me Up And Stuff My Mouth It Will Be Our Little Secret

Jayda Blaze NEW Model Jayda is his younger neighbor girl who is always coming around his place to pester him. While snooping around and getting into things, she found out, the man liked tying girls up. The cool thing about that was, Jayda had fantasies of being tied up and gagged by an older man. Today, he caught her in his basement. Jayda told him about her discoveries and threatened to tell his girl friend about the other women. That was unless, he agreed to tie her up. The man had no choice but to give Jayda what she wanted. Besides, he had thought about tying her up a few times in the past. Soon, Jayda found herself tied up very tight. Then when she saw he was going to stuff panties in her mouth to gag her, she stopped him and told him "If you stuff those in my mouth, you are going to have to fuck me!" A short while later, Jayda found herself struggling bound and gagged. This had her very turned on. But now, she wasn't calling the shots anymore. The man now had her at his mercy. Yeah, he would get around to fucking her brains out. But only after she got herself worked up and begging for it. When he hogtied and crotch roped her, Jayda could no longer control herself and became very frustrated that she wasn't getting what she wanted right away. So, she used the rope tied up her pussy to ger herself off.
Size - 895.03 MB
Duration - 00:15:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

We Found A Lady With Very Big Tits Tied Up In A Vacant House

Goldie Blair from 2013 The vacant house down the street was their favorite place to hang out. It was their headquarters, their fort, and their hide out. But today when they went in, they found out is was someone Else's hideout too. Because inside they found a woman named Goldie Blair struggling bound and gagged. The knots were too tight and they didn't have the strength to untie her. Plus, as Goldie's skirt moved up, they could see she was not wearing panties and this turned out to be a very big distraction since they had never seen Pussy before. They were however, able to pull the stuffing out of her mouth which turned out to be Goldie's panties. Able to talk somewhat, Goldie explain that she was the missing rich lady that they may have heard about on the news. She told them to run home and tell their parents what they found. So off they went. A short time later, the bad guy returned to find Goldie with her gag removed.. He untied her legs and lifted her onto a chair where he retied her with her legs apart. He then replaces the gag by re-stuffing her panties back in her mouth and then taping her. Once he had her completely tied down to the chair, the man opened her blouse and pulled her bra down. he then left her again to bounce around on the chair bound and gagged. A short time later, her earlier visitors returned with bad news. Their parents were not home. But now they were really distracted as they stared in awe of her huge tits as she bounced them around. Somehow, they would save the day and figure out how to get Goldie untied. But for now, things had never been better in their favorite hang out as it now had a real live Damsel in Distress for them to rescue.
Size - 885.47 MB
Duration - 00:16:24
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Now That You Have Seen Me Naked You Are Going To Have To Tie Me Up

Goldie Blair He has this neighbor lady named Goldie. With her great big boobs, she has to be the sexiest lady he has ever seen. He has found a way to sneak into her house and sometimes sneaks in to look through her underwear drawers while she is not home. But today, she has surprised him and has come home early. He quickly has to hide in her closet. He watches as Goldie comes in and this is when he thinks he is going to get a pleasant surprise as Goldie strips off her top, her tight jeans, her bra and her panties until she is completely naked. But Goldie has a surprise for him. She has known along that he has been there all along. She tells him to come out. She then tells him that since he has seen her completely naked that she is going to have to get him to tie her up. So a short time later, the young man cannot believe his luck as he has her bound and gagged with her big tits out and everything else exposed. Goldie is very turned on and forgets about the time. She wants the college boy to jump on top of her bound body and take advantage of the fact that she is naked. But instead, he hogties her and runs out the door. It turns out her husband has come home and a short time later, he comes into find his busty wife struggling bound and gagged.
Size - 682.91 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors