Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

sancho48

Sablique Layered Girdles Nylons Struggle

Sexy Sablique starts out in a pair of thick shiny pantyhose & an all in one black girdle. She teases you for a bit, then sits down & layers a pair of black full fashioned stockings over her pantyhose. Next, she layers a hot pink open bottom girdle over her all in one, and hooks the stockings to both girdles. Then, Sablique takes a red ballgag, puts it into her mouth & pulls the strap nice & snug. The next scene opens with Sablique tightly tied, struggling & showing off her sexy under garments.
Size - 1124.07 MB
Duration - 00:15:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose/stockings, sablique, stocking tease, shiny pantyhose, full fashioned stockings, girdles, self gag, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

sancho48

No One Said Anything About Tying Me Upffmmmph

Summer Monroe Summer Monroe came here to pose for some sexy lingerie photos. But when she saw he was shooting the photos with his cell phone, she had questions. This is when she found out the real session involved a video camera and it was not just sexy photos of her in her underwear. It was a bondage video production. The cell phone photos were just for his own personal collection. She tried to protest as the man grabbed her and started to tie her up. "Quit complaining" her told her. "You have already been paid!" But she continued to protest. However, this was no problem, because what is bondage without a gag. The next thing Summer knew, she had a great big red ball gag strapped in her mouth to shut her up. Then the video camera came out and because she was struggling so hard, it was turning out to be a great shoot for the man. Summer was doing so well, that he decided that she was ready for more rope and a more strict gag. After tying rope around her arms and upper body, the man removed the ball gag. He replaced it by stuffing a pair of panties in its place and tying a rag very tightly in her mouth. After hogtying and crotch roping her, the man put the finishing touches on things by pulling her bra down. Now Summer had no choice but to bounce her big boobs around as she struggled bound and gagged.
Size - 778.36 MB
Duration - 00:14:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share

sancho48

Tie Me Up Tight And Watch Me Wiggle Out Of My Skirt

Sahrye from 2013 Sahrye has some very kinky fantasies and a thing for the older man who lives next door. So with her husband out of town, she comes up with a way to get something going with her neighbor. She calls him over and tells him that she heard a noise in her basement. But when he cannot find anything, she tells him the real reason she invited him over. She shows him a pile of rope and tells him that she likes being tied up and begs him to tie her up in her basement. At first he is hesitant, but Sahrye tells him that she will make it worth his while. A short time later, Sahrye finds herself tied up tight with rope and she is very turned on. Then she tells him that she likes to moan loud and worries that someone will her her. So her neighbor stuffs her mouth with panties and ties a cleave gag between her teeth. As Sahrye moans loud with pleasure, it is very obvious to the man that she is extremely turned on and he decides it is time to undress her. But he wants to get some enjoyment out of this and he only unbuttons her skirt. He then tells her that he wants to watch as she wiggles the skirt off of her. Sahrye is more than happy to do this. But the skirt is tight and her hips are very curvy, so it does take some effort on her part to get the skirt off. When the man sees she is wearing a girdle to hold up her stockings, he knows it is going to be a challenge to get her panties off for the real fun. But he has plenty of time and first he has one other idea. He puts Sahrye in a hogtie that includes tying a crotch rope between her legs. He promises to pull up the girdle and her panties down, but only if she can first get herself off by pulling on the crotch rope until she herself to have an orgasm. Sahrye is way too turned on to pass up this opportunity and soon she is screaming into the gag as she cums in her panties.
Size - 901.01 MB
Duration - 00:16:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share

sancho48

Naughty Little Spy Girl Carried Away Taped Up And Gagged

Kate Powers AKA PXE Kate plays the part of Mischa, a foreign spy who is trying to get some secret information from a man. After she gets it, she plans to double cross him. Instead she is the one who ends up bound and gagged. Then after letting Kate struggle around on the floor for a short while, the man returns. He lifts her up over his shoulder. He then carried her off whimpering and kicking.
Size - 420.52 MB
Duration - 00:11:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Tie Me Up I Promise My Mom Will Never Know

Vivian Irene Pierce Vivian was hanging out with her step father while he was out of town. In his hotel room, she found a box full of rope. There was also a ball gag in the box. Vivian made her step dad admit that he liked to tie girls up. So, she promised not to say anything to her step-mom. But only if he agreed to tie her up. At first, he was reluctant. But Vivian ended up getting what she wanted. Soon, she found herself tied up tight with rope. This had her very turned on. But things got even better when he stuffed and buckled the ball gag in her mouth. The feeling of being completely helpless had Vivian very horny. She wanted to let her step dad know that he could do whatever he wanted to her and she made an attempt to pull her panties down. After all, she had no plans to say anything about this to her step-mother. But Step Dad made it clear. Nothing like that, was going to happen. This angered Vivian and she started to complain through the gag. So, to muffle her a bit more, he stuffed her mouth with panties and tied a rag between her teeth to gag her more effectively. Finally in the end, Vivian let him know that since he wasn't going to fuck her, he could at least give her a good spanking. She worked her way off of the sofa and bent over to expose her panty covered rear end.
Size - 795.8 MB
Duration - 00:14:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

They Made Me Stuff Panties In My Mouth

Carissa Montgomery Carissa thought she was here for an interview for her new college sorority. But when she got there, she found out it was actually her initiation. When they handed her a pair of dirty panties and told her to stuff them in her mouth, Carissa was hesitant. But she was told that this was the best sorority on campus and she was willing to do just about anything to get in, so she reluctantly started stuffing her mouth with the panties. The next thing she knew, they had Carissa tied up with rope. Although being tied up with panties stuffed in her mouth was very humiliating, Carissa continued to go along. But when they started shooting photos of her, Carissa spit out the panties and told her that they were going too far and she no longer wanted to join. But Carissa no longer had a choice and the panties were shoved back in her mouth with a rag tied between her teeth to make sure she stayed gagged. Carissa tried to protest as she was hogtied and left to struggle on the floor. Then as the final part of her initiation, her bra was pulled down to expose her big tits. Carissa rolled around on the floor bouncing her big tits on the carpet. She figured the worse was over until she heard her boyfriend walk in and ask for her. "She is waiting for you in the back room" she heard them tell him.
Size - 381.22 MB
Duration - 00:10:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

The Milf Next Door Let Me Tie Her Up

Gigi Lyn from 2011 720 X 480 Mini DV Video BONUS VIDEO UPDATE Ever since she moved in next door, he had a huge crush on Mrs Dimarco(Played by Gigi). Sure she was his step-mother's age, but she sure was sexy. He made it a point to go over there everyday to do things for her. Sometimes she paid him. But money wasn't what he wanted from her. So he came up with an idea. Today he did a really huge job for her and when she asked him how much she owed him, he set his plan in motion. He told that instead of money, he wanted her to play a game with him. When he explained that the game involved him tying her up, he was shocked when she agreed to play. A short time later, he had Mrs Dimarco all tied up with rope. At first she thought it was all in fun and she played along as his damsel in captive. But then she caught him looking up her skirt and she realized this game was not so fun after all. She demanded to be untied and even threatened to tell his step-mother if he didn't release her immediately. But he wasn't done and instead of untying her, Mrs Dimarco found herself tied tight with more rope. Now she was furious and her protess were getting too loud. When she saw him appear again with a pair of her panties, she demanded to know what he planned to do with them. She soon found out as the next thing Gigi knew, she had a pair of panties packed and taped in her mouth to gag her. Gigi squealed though the gag as she struggled to get herself loose. But there was nothing she could do as she was totally helpless and was to stay his bound and gagged hostage for the rest of the day.
Size - 473.91 MB
Duration - 00:09:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Nobody Said This Was Going To Be Easy

I was feeling pretty confident and rather cocky knowing I could take a serious bondage session until I met my match tonight. This wasn't my first time in this position so I was expecting that today's play time would be a breeze - little did I know my dom had something else in mind. He always strives to perfection and makes sure that ANYTHING he does to me, is effective in the most painful and menacing way possible when he tied me in what we call, the "One-Leg Hair Tie" only this time he had tied my hair so that it would not come lose, elbows together, and my hair tied to my ankle. When he brought that ankle to my hair, I was in so much discomfort that the pain was unbelievable! HD 720x480
Size - 77.76 MB
Duration - 00:04:57
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, asiana starr, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, ballgag, struggling, drooling, high heels, elbow bondage, elbow tie, hair tie, bondage and discipline, crotch rope,

Keep2share

sancho48

Ravens Mummification Nightmare

The world had gone mad. Disease was rampant, and an evil scientist was convinced that only a serum made from superior genetic samples could cure the outbreak. After careful study, he set his sights on Raven Eve as a perfect donor, unenthusiastic or not! He caught the busty beauty by surprise as she was doing her laundry one evening, and with a few quick moves, rendered the beauty powerless. When she awoke, she found she had been stripped nude and wrapped tightly in a special cocoon of unbreakable materials! Her huge tits and delicious feet were free from the encasement, but the remainder of her body was trapped in this strange prison. As she struggled to escape, her fear and panic began to build, just as the "doctor" has planned! It seemed that when in heightened stages of, women produced a special enzyme that the "doctor" believed would be instrumental in the creation of his elixir. However, he could not be distracted from his work by her chatter, so he sealed her mouth shut with a special adhesive, rendering her incapable of making nothing more than muffled, garbled groans of terror. Now frantic to escape, she began to struggle as though her life depended on it, to no avail. The time had come for the "doctor" to make his extraction, and as the needle approached, Raven's composure broke, and her mind failed her. When she regained her senses, she'd realize her ordeal was just beginning!
Size - 994 MB
Duration - 00:13:17
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - mummification, did, tape bondage, topless, barefoot, big tits, raven eve, bondage, damsel in, tape bondage, mummification, encasement, tape gagged, gagged women, barefoot, struggling, topless, big tits, hand over mouth, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

sancho48

Sophia Sweet Bondage Debut

Sophia Sweet makes her bondage debut with this sultry little clip. She starts out doing a pantyhose tease, then slowly puts on her black patent ballet heels. The next scene finds her tied up on the couch & Nyxon places a ballgag into her mouth, pulling the straps tight. She then leaves Sophia to struggle & test out the ropes. You may also like: Mia Hope... Yellow Satin Struggle pt 1 Krystal Kash... Gold Digger Ambushed
Size - 1008.52 MB
Duration - 00:13:53
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, ballgagged, ballet slippers fetish, nyxon, sophia sweet, onscreen gag, ballet heels, pantyhose, nylons, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

sancho48

Sushii Xhyvette Girdled Frog Hog Struggle

The first half of the clip has Sushii Xhyvette girdled, ballgagged & tied into a frogtie with hemp rope. She struggles around, feeling out the ropes & moves pretty well on the floor. The second half of the clip has Sushii still frogtied, but tied into a hogtie. Sushii still gives a pretty good struggle, even with the challenging tie.
Size - 893.68 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, sushii xhyvette, girdle, stockings, ballgag, hogtie, frogtie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share

sancho48

Tie Me Up And Make Me Cum In My Girdle

Dee Williams Dee is dressed in her full figure girdle and is very horny. When she gets like this, she loves to be tied up and gagged. She knows the person to tie her the way she likes and calls him over. Soon Dee is tied up tight with her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. She squirms around as she works herself up. Then when the man pulls her big tits out, Dee uses the tight crotch rope to herself to have a bound orgasm.
Size - 866.7 MB
Duration - 00:16:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Ungagged And Screaming For Mercy

This is one of our more rare and unique clips we put together last night - one of the only videos where I am ungagged and able to express my fear of falling and scream out in pain. My Punisher has my elbows tied, wearing a hood, collar, high heels, and perched on top of a standing cinder block. Such a simple position, yet one of the most scary predicaments. For those who haven't seen our other predicaments involving me on top of the cinder block, the scariest feeling is being completely bound, losing balance, and falling over without being able to use your hands or feet to catch yourself. Same feeling here, only my Punisher added a little twist since he believes this game might be getting a little too easy for me. As I stand there, he sees that without doing anything to me, I am already stiff from fear so he taunts me by nudging me around, pulling on my thong, and making me do a full turn around while standing in one place. I cry in fear that I will fall but this isn't good enough for him so he goes for something he is certain will fuck me up. He grabs the dreaded nipple clamps and attaches them to my nipples under my bra and flicks the chain as I scream for him to stop. My reaction to this pain feeds his need to push me to my limits so he grabs a pair of handcuffs and hangs them from my nipple clamps. I plead and beg for him to remove them and what does he do? grab ANOTHER pair, and hang those to what feels like an excruciating pound of weight pulling on my tits. Tears run down my face, heavy breathing, and screaming as loud as I can, he threatens to walk away and leave me there. After what feels like 20 minutes of fear factor, I am tired, weak, in pain, and completely FUCKED UP. When he sees that I am pushed past my limit, he slowly provides me a little relief and then lets me free but just because the camera stopped filming, that doesn't mean it ends there... HD 720x480
Size - 213.16 MB
Duration - 00:13:37
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, crying, bdsm, asian, bondage, predicament bondage, hoods, handcuffs, nipple clamps, cyring, high heels, bondage and discipline, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tie, spanking, pain, submissive sluts,

Keep2share

sancho48

When He Taped Me Up And Gagged Me I Knew He Wanted More Than Pussy

Natalie Charms Natalie is a woman for hire. Today she has a new client here and as she waits for him to get undressed, she becomes impatient. This is because she has had a very busy day and only has one other after this man. She sees the man brings out a roll of tape and realizes he is into the bondage thing. That's OK with her. She has been tied up by numerous clients. But, she tells the man that this will cost extra. The man quickly tapes Natalie up. But, she is surprised to see he has her ankles bound too. "How are you going to spread my legs!" she asks the man. But when he stuffs her mouth and tapes it shut to gag her, Natalie realizes that this man is after more than her pussy. Then, she remembers how busy she has been all day and all the cash she has in her dresser drawer. She tries to scream for help. But, the tight gag keeps her well muffled. The add to her humiliation, after the man has her money in his packet, he gets behind her, and pulls her pantyhose, and panties down. How could he pass up free pussy. Later, there is a knock at Natalie's door. It is her partner, advising her that he last client has arrived and is waiting. He comes in to find her struggling bound and gagged with her tits out and her panties down
Size - 813.2 MB
Duration - 00:14:09
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Zip Tie And Humiliate The Snitch

Rachel Adams Rachel is his best friend. But recently she has done something to anger him. He told his girlfriend that he has been seeing another girl. This isn't the only time Rachel has done something to get him in trouble with the girl friend. He doesn't know it, but Rachel really wants them to break up, because she has the hots for him. Today, the man has invited Rachel to his place. She went there thinking, he has finally come around and wants to play with her. He does, but it isn't what Rachel expected. She finds herself bound with zip ties in his spare room. He is going to teach her a lesson, not to snitch on him again. When Rachel complains, he stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth. After leaving her struggle for a bit, the man adds more zip ties. This time, one pulled tight up between her legs. Then after pulling her boobs out of her bra, the man tries to humiliate Rachel by covering and taping a pair of his girlfriends panties over her head and face. Rachel seems to be in a lot of pain. But really, she likes what is going on. Especially that zip tie up her pussy. If the man thought this was going to get Rachel to stop trying to get him and his girlfriend to break up, he is going to have to find another way to punish her that doesn't include Bondage.
Size - 682.8 MB
Duration - 00:12:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Take Your Panties Off And Stuff Them In Her Mouth

Dixie Comet and Crystal Frost A man takes Dixie and Crystal into a back room. There he makes Dixie tie Crystal up with rope. He then orders Dixie to lift her dress and pull her panties off. "Stuff them in her mouth!" he orders Dixie. She has no choice but to do as he says. With her dirty panties stuffed in her friend's mouth, Dixie is then told to tie a rag between her teeth to finish gagging Crystal. Crystal is then left struggling tied to a chair as the man take Dixie with him. A short time later, they return. The man makes Dixie take off her clothe and then she too is tied up. He also stuffs and ties a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her too. Both girls are then left hogtied together on the floor as the man makes his get away. The girls struggle to get loose. They try to reach each others knots. But they are tied so tight and it will be hours until they are found still struggling bound and gagged. Both with have their boobs out and since Dixie's panties are now stuffed in Crystal's mouth, she will be almost completely naked.
Size - 463.85 MB
Duration - 00:12:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Rachel Bound And Pumped

Sometimes there's no reason to tie a woman up....but sometimes a woman is so tasty in her struggles, so irresistible in her peril that you just can't help yourself, and Rachel is just such a woman, much to her misfortune. Once she's had that mouth watering body of hers poured in a tight catsuit and her mouth filled with a truly mean pump gag, everything else is gravy. She can squirm, she can struggles, she can grunt, she can groan, but NOTHING is going to prevent her from being bound more and more tightly. She also quickly learns that nothing is going to prevent me from pumping the gag up bigger and bigger, and the look in her eyes as she realizes that every squeeze of that bulb is reducing her ability to make ANY sound at all, and she knows there is definitely no escape!
Size - 732.66 MB
Duration - 00:19:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, gagged women, catsuits, high heels, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, did, catsuit, gagged women, pump gagged, gag talk, high heels, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share

sancho48

You Cant Leave Me Like This Bound And Gagged In My Evening Gown

Ren Smolder Ren was all dressed up for a nice dinner date. That was until she let this man in who grabbed her and tied her up on a bar stool. Ren wanted to scream for help, but the man stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth. After a while, the man returned and took Ren off of the stool. After putting her on the floor, he hogtied her and let her struggling bound and gagged while he made his escape.
Size - 613.43 MB
Duration - 00:11:03
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Tie The Milf Up Stash Her In The Closet

Manell This burglar didn't expect to find anyone home when he broke in. But when Manell walked in, he had to get her restrained and out of the way quickly. He needed to find something to tie her up with. He found exactly what he needed. Telephone Cable! After he bound her wrists, he dragged her into a bedroom closet where he used more cable to truss up her ankles. Manell didn't make his job easier as she fought him and continued to protest. The man knew he needed to shut her up. So he her face down on the floor and roughly shoved a pair of panties deep in her mouth. As he tied a scarf between her teeth, the panties went deep into her throat, causing Manell to gag on them. After he had Manell tightly gagged, he continued to tie her up, using more telephone cable. But Manell refused to give up. Instead she started trying to bite him as he tied more cable around her torso. Once he had her all tied up, he wrapped white tape completely around her face to make sure Manell could not make a sound. He then left her to struggle in her closet. Although Manell was bound, gagged and now humiliated, she still refused to give up. She kicked and struggled hard to get loose.
Size - 500.36 MB
Duration - 00:13:20
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Nyxon Sablique The Game

NYXON & SABLIQUE... THE GAME starring Nyxon & Sablique Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Panty Gag, Microfoam Gag, Onscreen Gag, Onscreen Tie, Barefoot Sablique & her girlfriend Nyxon have this game where they sneak into each other's room & play a little game of hand over mouth bondage. Tonight, it's Sablique's turn.
Size - 1110.56 MB
Duration - 00:15:18
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, Nyxon, Sablique, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Mouth Stuffing, Tape Gag, Panty Gag, Microfoam Gag, Onscreen Gag, Onscreen Tie, Barefoot

Keep2share

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos