Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

DimSan070

Staff member

Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Handjob
Video language: English

Mistress Yasmin gets off on overpowering men and turning them into helpless play toys. Her mummified gimp is tightly bound and restrained making sure he is forever oblivious to what torturous games Yasmin has in mind. She knows the best way to teach a gimp a lesson in stamina is by edging his cock over and over again with a high powered vibrator. After he has been deemed worthy of release Mistress Yasmin jerks the gimp until he can't hold back and shoots a massive load all over his mummified body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10803kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

DimSan070

Staff member

Young Goddess Kim - Wicked Game

Genres: Femdom, shoe & boot worship, ass tease, edging games, ruined orgasm, chastity, edging games

I am in the mood to play a Wicked Game with My toys. Kneel and await My commands. you see Me open up My "toy box" and get it out. I know, you are quivering with anticipation. I unlock slave from chastity and order you both to touch it - My property! So hard already. Prove your complete surrender. Play My wicked edging game and obey My rules. you are My toys, puppets, to please and amuse Me. I laugh at your expense while you both ruin your orgasms for Me. you give it up for Me. To worship Me, to be My toy. Thank Me and lick it up. Kiss My shoe. It's strange what desire will make horny boys do. Good toys, back in the cage for Me.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5251kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - Wicked Game

DimSan070

Staff member

Young Goddess Kim - Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

DimSan070

Staff member

Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2

Cast: Bunny Colby, Dante Colle, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Pussy Licking, Sex

Bunny's father returned home to find her fucking her step-brother in the ass. He tells her to do the right thing and let him fuck her pussy too. She begrudgingly agrees. As soon as her dad leaves. She grabs Dante (her step-brother) by his hard cock and tells him that if he's getting her pussy, she's getting ALL of his cum. Meaning, it's not over when he cums once. She's just going to keep draining him.She rides his cock and quickly gets him to the edge of orgasm, then gets off his dick and takes his load in her mouth. She lets his cum spill out of her mouth on her perfect big tits, then immediately gets back on his cock and puts it back in her wet pussy. Dante can't believe she's still got him hard and he cums again. Bunny reminds him that she just fucked his ass and wrecked his prostate. "You must just love taking dick in your ass."She does the same thing again, taking his cum in her mouth. "You know, the third time might start to hurt." she tells him with an evil glare.
B.

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7689kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2

DimSan070

Staff member

Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1

Cast: Bunny Colby, Dante Colle, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Strap On

Bunny Colby is really upset that her Father remarried so soon. To make matters worse, now she has a new step brother, Dante Colle, that is her same age. Her Dad, Lance Hart, asks her to please be nice to him. Bunny immediately needs to let Dante know that she's in charge, and seduces him into letting her fuck him in the ass with a a strap on. She fucks him sweet and rough. It's clear she owns his ass now.To be continued.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 820.6 MB

Download Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 1

Cast: Akira Shell, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Pierce Paris comes to in a white and well lit room. He's all alone. He does not know how he got there and does not see a door to exit. He's in his underwear.
Akira Shell struts in suddenly wearing shiny pantyhose, fishnets, a high cut leotard, heels and a corset. She looks hot AF. She tells him that there is no escape. There is no where to go. There is nothing more after this. He is only there to do what pleases her now. Then she hits him in the balls.Akira starts light, but picks up the and starts kicking him really hard after she makes him strip off her high heels. She laughs when he falls. "Oh this is nothing. I'm going to get way worse."To be continued.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 942.6 MB

Download Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

Slave ep Part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep Part 34

DimSan070

Staff member

Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson

Cast: Ricky Larkin, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Tattoos

Rocky Emerson has Ricky Larkin naked and partially paralyzed in her secret lab. He can barley move, but he can feel everything. Rocky and her friends have been running experiments on captive men to see how long they can be edged and have their balls abused before they snap and beg to become eunuchs. Rocky strokes his big cock and gets him to the edge of orgasm quick. She slaps his balls harder and harder as the experiments go on. She grips them tight and squeezes until he screams, then goes back to stroking his cock.She uses a mysterious electrical device that stimulates his penis while making it feel like his balls are exploding with pain at the same time, and she giggles while she uses it on him."You know the last guy eventually broke and begged me personally to remove his balls just to end this. Don't worry, we'll get you there [smile]"

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson

DimSan070

Staff member

I'm Taking Your Balls, StepDad

Cast: Ricky Larkin, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets

Rocky Emerson is dancing alone in her room in a rainbow leotard and fishnets. Her friend calls her to ask if she's going to the Electric Slut Carnival, and Rocky says she's probably grounded and her jerk StepDad probably won't let her go.When she hears that if she goes to the party, she can get gang banged by 8 well hung guys, she perks up and tells her friend that she'll just suck her creepy StepDad's dick to get out of trouble.Ricky Larkin, her creepy StepDad, comes into her room and starts putting his hands on her. He tells her that he heard from the Principal of her school that she's in trouble in again, and he's going to punish her. "I might let you go to that party, but if you go, it's going to be with my cum dripping down your throat." Rocky rolls her eyes.
Rocky lets him grope her and be a creep, then she gets on her knees to suck his dick like he normally makes her do. But this time, she surprises him by gripping tight on his balls."I have an ID that says I'm 18, and I .

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 932.6 MB

Download I'm Taking Your Balls, StepDad

DimSan070

Staff member

Super Hero Kitchen Drama

Cast: Alex Coal, Will Tile
Genres: Big Booty, Cosplay, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Super Will Tile is getting ready for his day in a mansion that he shares with other heroes. It's a rough start. He's about to dump his cereal in the trash because they are out of milk when Super Alex Coal confronts him and berates him for being lazy and wasteful. She's really got her tights in a bunch today about something.She yells at him "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. I'm going to pull your big dick out, jerk you off, and make you cum all over the place!"Will just wants to eat breakfast and get his day going. He knows her powers are far greater, so he has to just go along with whatever she wants.She strokes his cock, demands that he pull down her leotard and grab her perfect tits, then yells at him when he's about to cum almost immediately."You don't cum until I say you can!" She grabs his balls and squeezes.Super Alex repeats edging, denying and ball squeezing over an over. Then she slams her perfect super ass into his cock and balls and smacks his giant cock arou.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 921.2 MB

Download Super Hero Kitchen Drama

DimSan070

Staff member

Wrong Bet Part 1

Cast: Colby Jansen, Juliette March
Genres: Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Face Sitting, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking

Colby Jansen placed a bet on an Argentinian soccer game after finding out that a fix was in. He made a ton of money. While he's bragging to his buddy on the phone about it, an agent of Argentinian Football (Juliette March) sneaks into his house and surprises him by grabbing him by the balls.Juliette tells him that they take football very seriously, and he will go to prison in South America, unless they work something out right then and there.She wants his face under her ass. He doesn't have much choice.To be continued.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 890.4 MB

Download Wrong Bet Part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

Mona Saves an Angel

Cast: Lance Hart, Mona Wales
Genres: Cosplay, Cumshot, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Mona Wales was at home practicing her sweet dance moves in a leotard and shiny pantyhose when all of the sudden a slutty angel, Lance Hart, fell from heaven and appeared in her room.He was struggling to breathe. Mona could tell he needed help. She quickly grabbed her Bible to see what she could do. She found the verse that told her what he needed: She needed to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on.Good thing Mona had a big strap-on cock handy. She fucked him on the ground and then against the wall until he could breathe. The slutty angel thanked Mona for saving his life. He told her when she got to the afterlife, she would have eternal inner peace. She thanked him, but asked if she could get some angel dick before he left. He could not refuse, after all she just saved his life.She spread her legs, ripped open her pantyhose and the angel fucked her brains out until he came all over her ass, then with a flash of light, he returned to heaven.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download Mona Saves an Angel

DimSan070

Staff member

Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby Part 1

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Tits, Cuckolding, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Sarah Diavola convinced her husband to let her fuck him with a strap on. He whimpers when it goes in, but she loves it so much that something comes over her. She suddenly loves being so dominant."I don't even want you to fuck me anymore. I just wanna fuck you like this from now on."
Once she warms up his ass and he starts to feel it good on his prostate, he becomes puddy in his wife's hands. She bends him over and rails him deep from behind. She reaches around and finds that his cock is hard. He'd do anything for her at this point.Things quickly escalate. She has him begging for her cock. "This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don't get fucked in the ass.. So I'm going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you're lucky, I'll fuck yours with my strapon.. You don't even care that you are a total bitch for me now."And he doesn't. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on h.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 826.0 MB

Download Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby Part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart

Cast: Lance Hart, Pepper Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs

Pepper Hart took Lance home for what he thought would be a hot one night stand. They fuck for a couple minutes. She lays on her back and lets him squeeze her throat and perfect tits while he pounds away at her. She cums, then tells him to get on his back so she can ride him.
It doesn't take long at all for him to start to cum inside her pussy. Before he can, she grips his balls while still riding his cock. He starts to get scared and asks her to go easy, but she grips harder and keeps slowly sliding up and down on his hard cock with her pussy.
"You're my slave now and these are mine." She tells him in a very serious tone. He begs her stop but she squeezes harder. "Don't struggle too much, or I might pop them."
She finally squeezes so hard he goes out..
Days later Pepper walks into the room where she's been keeping Lance naked and edging him. Now she's wearing a tight high cut bodysuit with pantyhose. He begs her to let him go or let him cum. His balls are aching. She s.

Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart

DimSan070

Staff member

18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Foot Worship

Cast: Naomi Nash, Tony Orlando
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Teen Dommes

Naomi Nash is a sexy 18 year old spy trained in the arts of seduction, edging, interrogation, and disposal. She's been assigned to take down Dr Tony Orlando, a brilliant and rich scientist who has developed a ground breaking serum. Her task is to steal it from him.
She waits in his home for him to arrive and when he does, he's arrogant and not scared. Naomi isn't the first sexy lady of espionage to try to steal his secrets. He thinks he can take advantage of the situation by fucking him her but giving her nothing.
"Oh come on Dr. you can have my pussy.. Or do you prefer anal.?"
Naomi straddles him, grinds on him, gets him horny, then jabs a secret serum of her own into his neck causing complete paralysis except for his head, his cock and balls, and his ass.
When Dr Orlando comes to he is on the floor, naked, and terrified because he cannot move. Young Naomi teases him, and quickly finds out he has a foot fetish. She shoves her pretty 18 year old feet in his mouth and make.

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 950.1 MB

Download 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Foot Worship

DimSan070

Staff member

Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Apparently boy isn't very self aware and thought he would end up lucky and takes his clothes off... only to reveal a Super Ugly Beta Cock! I couldn't contain my laughter and nearly burst into tears at the sight of it... boy was embarrassed and tried to leave, but I just KNEW I had to help him and offered my expertise. I put boy through a series of humiliating tests to "help" with his gross dick issue. I knew there was No helping him, but I wanted to get a good laugh out of it before implementing my hidden agenda. Besides, no girl would EVER let him fck her with that thing, EW!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12903kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged

DimSan070

Staff member

Princess Fucks Best - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Princess Fucks Best - FullHD 1080p

DimSan070

Staff member

Teacher Seduction

Cast: Lance Hart, Star Nine
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Emasculation, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose

Lance and Star 9 are both teachers at the same school. Lance had asked Star on a date, and they have met in her classroom before they go out. He is clearly excited, and has wanted her for a long time. Star is just excited to have a new play toy to break...
Star tells Lance to have a seat in one of her student's desks, and she drives her high heel shoe into his crotch slowly, leaving it there and giggling, looking into his eyes while he squirms.
She continues to seduce Lance into some very very sensual ball squeezing, kissing him while she crushes his balls, pinning him against the chalkboard. If he wants to be with her, he is going to have to learn to take some abuse...
Lance returns to his new crush, Star. He is infatuated with her ever sense she dominated him. This time she kisses him, then pushes him away so she can kick him hard in the balls. She smiles sweetly while he crumbles to the ground, then seduces him to stand back up to take more...
After some hard kicks and knees.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 316.4 MB

Download Teacher Seduction

DimSan070

Staff member

Pump Me First

Studio: Lava XXX

Maybe you should pump and milk my shaft before you'll gonna suck it. If you wanna be fucked as a real slut, hard and perfect you should do that, just do not hesitate and your pussy will love it!

Duration: 15:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 456.7 MB

Download Pump Me First

DimSan070

Staff member

Sex Slave: Sarah's Turn

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Strap On

Sarah Diavola is taking her turn with the femdom house's sex slave, Lance Hart. She has fun abusing his balls. He stays rock hard the whole time, so obviously no one has let him cum in a long time.
Instead of letting him him release, Sarah puts on a strapon and fucks his ass..

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 577.7 MB

Download Sex Slave: Sarah's Turn

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors