Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

DimSan070

Staff member

Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Pantyhose
Video language: English

Lily is wearing a blue lacey one-piece with black pantyhose and super high heeled patent leather boots.
She wants you to imagine that you are with her, licking her boots. She teases you with her long heals."This shiny boots are ready to crush your balls."Lily wants to make you suffer while you worship her boots. Maybe she'll let you cum on them and lick it up, it your balls can still cum.Later on, Lily is dressed up for something extra special. She's wearing a white shear thong bodysuit with white fishnets and bright red high heels."You know what I've decided? I'm going to cut your balls off.""Maybe I'll take my time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7979kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 849.8 MB

Download Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane

DimSan070

Staff member

Lily Lane Pimps You Out

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Encouraged Bi, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On

Lily is wearing black pantyhose, a black high cut leotard and a corset. She's teasing you with her perfect body. "Stroke all you want.. Later on I'm going to send you out to make me money."
"I'm going to sell your ass at truck stops and bars. They're going to use that tight ass of yours."Lily owns you. Go make her some money.
Now Lily has a pink strap on. You're going to have to learn how to take cock in both your wholes if you are going to be a good whore for her.Look up at her huge perfect tits and beautiful face while you gag on her pink dick.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Lily Lane Pimps You Out

DimSan070

Staff member

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

DimSan070

Staff member

Oubliette Films - Lady Dark Angel - Wrapped For Me

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Dressed in a black PVC body Lady Dark Angel has a slave wrapped in film with nothing but his head, feed, Cock & balls exposed; what should she do? With a little assistance from her electric toys and coupled with a touch of face sitting she is sure to have a fun time!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Oubliette Films - Lady Dark Angel - Wrapped For Me

DimSan070

Staff member

Young Goddess Kim

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim

DimSan070

Staff member

Living with a Hottie

Cast: Summer Monroe
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cosplay, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, POV, Shiny Tights, Small Penis Humiliation, Yoga Pants

You live with Summer Day, who is ridiculously hot. She's basically a barbie doll. Summer is on the phone with her other hot girlfriend who she's about to meet at a costume party. She's wearing a sexy high cut bunny outfit with black pantyhose and heels, and she comments to her friend that her creepy loser roommate (you) is checking her out.
Summer tells her girlfriend how you "accidentally" walk in on her in the shower, and how she walked in on you once, and how she saw your tiny dick. They giggle about that. Her friend apparently wants to her tease you for fun, so she followers her instructions and poses sexy, giggling on the phone to her friend while you jerk off.
She humiliates you for having a small cock and talks to her friend about how fun the party will be (without you)
Summer hangs up on her friend, humiliates you some more, then struts away while you jerk off on the living room floor.Later on, Summer is looking for her shirt when she notices you staring at her. She is used.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 322.5 MB

Download Living with a Hottie

DimSan070

Staff member

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

DimSan070

Staff member

Please Fuck My Ass

Cast: Cory Chase, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Strap On

Cory Chase has completely turned Lance Hart into her ass slut. She has programmed him to crave her strap-on... Watch him beg for her to rail his ass in this sensual pegging clip.
Cory really fucks him hard and deep, then makes him ride her cock while she milks his cock until he cums all over her ripped stomach and perfect tits. Then she rubs his face in his own cum and dismisses him..

Duration: 14:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps

File size: 335.0 MB

Download Please Fuck My Ass

DimSan070

Staff member

Cum in Your Mouth While I Fuck Your Ass

Cast: JC Simpson, Lance Hart
Genres: CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Strap On

JC flirts up to her boyfriend, Lance, while he's folding their laundry. She's wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose, and a strap-on....
She asks him if he's hungry, and he is, so she tells him that he's about to eat a full load of his own cum. It's been a while since she's let him cum, and the only way he gets to is with her long strap-on pounding his ass. At first, Lance isn't in the mood, so she convinces him by beating his balls for a little bit and comparing her strap-on to his dick. Then she gives him the sweet dick hard and long in a couple positions before he finally blows his load all over his own face and she makes him lick it.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

Download Cum in Your Mouth While I Fuck Your Ass

DimSan070

Staff member

Chastity Check In

Cast: Alexa Rydell, Bryske, Esmi
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Chastity, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Esmi Lee and Alexa Rydell are checking in on one of their slaves. They had him in chastity for a long time, and they just unlocked his swollen cock and balls to make sure everything still works. They shackled his hands and Alexa is sitting on his face in her leotard and shiny pantyhose, while Esmi is lubing up his cock.His cock seems to be working fine, but will they let him have release...?
Alexa continues to his face with her perfect ass while Esmi strokes his cock and and humiliates him. She brings him right to the edge of orgasm multiple times, and laughs at his muffled begs (through Alexa's ass) as she stops his orgasm abruptly each time. These are cruel women who love to give their slaves blue balls.Even though Brysky begs and begs, they leave him naked on the couch with a throbbing, twitching hard on.Esmi and Alexa return to Brysky who is aching with blue balls, naked on the couch. This time, Esmi sits on his face in her tight mini-skirt and tights while Alexa teases his lub.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Chastity Check In

DimSan070

Staff member

Cheap Rent In San Francisco

Cast: Lance Hart, Lilith Luxe
Genres: Big Booty, Cross Dressing Male, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Foot Fetish, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Strap On

Lilith Luxe has been having a hard time finding an affordable apartment to rent in San Francisco. She's meeting with Lance Hart about renting a room. The place is great, he seems nice, but the rent is a little low. "So full discloser. I'm going to be borrowing your panties and nylons to wear while I jerk off if you move in." Lance explains that he doesn't have any other odd habits though.
"Have you ever fucked a man in the ass with a strap-on?" He asks right after she agrees to move in.Later on, Lilith is getting something from the fridge when Lance creeps up on her, wearing her fishnets, panties and thigh high boots. He has a strap-on in his hand. "How was work?" He asks her casually.Lilith grabs the strap-on and shoves it in his mouth. "You wanna suck on this for me?" She quickly adopts her role his roommate, bends him over the stove and fucks his brains out. She makes him call her , and even makes him sniff and lick her nylon covered foot while she fucks him. Apparentl.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 519.6 MB

Download Cheap Rent In San Francisco

DimSan070

Staff member

Alex Coal Drains Superman

Cast: Alex Coal, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Super and Super Heros

Evil Alex Coal got a hold of some kryptonite lipstick. She lured Superman to her evil penthouse (Thanks Jason Ellis for letting us shoot in your Penthouse!) where she seduces the man of steel into kissing her.
Superman gets all fucked up from her lipstick and finds himself weakened and also very horny. Alex Coal regularly laces her lips with a serum that makes normal men uncontrollably horny. The effects are now working on Superman because of the kryptonite.
Alex Coal wants to completely drain his balls and use his super sperm all kinds of evil shit. She even put his balls in a steel crusher so she can tighten the screws and crush his nuts while she drains them.
Superman begs for mercy while uncontrollably groping her. Alex Coal laughs as he submits to his inner conflict and simply begs her to stop making him cum over and over.
After making him cum multiple times with a cock sucking machine, she milks his super sensitive cock with a final hand job and makes him eat the last o.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 906.8 MB

Download Alex Coal Drains Superman

DimSan070

Staff member

Cat Woman's Super Slut

Cast: Alex Adams, Cory Chase, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Encouraged Bi, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Muscle Dommes, Pantyhose

Superman is teamed up with another hero, Alex Adams. He has been mentoring him for some time, and they heard that Cat Woman has been burglarizing suspicious homes so they investigate together. When they catch her in the act, Superman is just about to apprehend her, when she pulls out a Kryptonite necklace. The man of steel turns to his side kick for help, as he is quickly becoming week and powerless in the presence of Cat Woman dangling the green necklace, but Alex Adams is of no help. Instead, he throws Superman to the ground, kisses Cat Woman on the cheek, and laughs at him, showing his betrayal. Cat Woman leans down to tease Superman, and tells Alex to have fun with him, then struts away. [cut to her returning] She returns to the man of steel on the ground beneath his former side kick's foot, and she is wearing a strap-on. Now Alex Adams leaves so Cat Woman can have fun breaking in Superman's ass. She makes him suck her strap-on first, then slides it inside him. The more he moans t.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 346.7 MB

Download Cat Woman's Super Slut

DimSan070

Staff member

Strapon Fuck Slave with Vivienne

Cast: Tristan Sweet, Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Big Booty, Cumshot, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Vivienne l'Amour has her slave bent over in her dungeon. She is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, high heel boots and red lipstick. He will do anything to please her.She smacks his ass hard a few times, telling him how hard she's about to fuck him with her strap on. After sliding inside his ass, Vivienne starts to pound him hard. He moans and she hits him, "Shut up!"
Vivienne really knows how to fuck. Her hips look amazing in fishnets as she fucks him hard and deep. He perfect round ass bounces and she smiles while she pounds his prostate into oblivion.
Vivienne has been pounding her slave in the ass for a long time. She slows down a little to fuck him sweetly and manipulate his prostate perfectly. She knows exactly what she is doing to keep him right on the edge of cumming."I think I'll flip you over and let you cum."She flips her slave over and begins to pound his ass with his legs in the air. He begs her to let him cum. She knows it's inevitable."I.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download Strapon Fuck Slave with Vivienne

DimSan070

Staff member

Teased and Milked Onto Sharron's Leggings

Cast: Lance Hart, Sharron Small
Genres: Big Booty, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Yoga Pants

Sharron Small takes her time edting and teasing Lance. She uses a vibrator on his hard dick, then milks out a huge load, completely draining him all over her black leggings. Then she feeds him his cum..

Duration: 15:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 353.9 MB

Download Teased and Milked Onto Sharron's Leggings

DimSan070

Staff member

Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls

Cast: Lance Hart, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Vanessa Vixon made a new friend, Luna Vera, a young 18 year old cutie with a tiny body and huge natural tits.. Vanessa wants to teach her new young friend how to ballbust. The 18 year old is very curious and a little turned on by the idea of dropping a guy with a kick to the nuts. Vanessa leads by example with a hard direct kick to Lance's balls. She tells Lance that if he puts up with enough ballbusting, she'll give him a handjob while the young cutie watches...After they pass him back and forth, giggling and destroying his nuts, Vanessa agrees that he has been a good target and does jerk him off, but she tells little Luna to keep kicking him in the balls while he gets jerked off. They both giggle, and Vanessa encourages her to kick and knee harder and harder. If he is going to cum, he is going to have to earn it...As Lance begins to cum all over little Luna's back, she spins around and knees him over and over while he is still cumming, giggling while she crushes his orgasm and empty.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.6 MB

Download Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls

DimSan070

Staff member

JC Ballbusting HJ onto Pantyhose

Cast: JC Simpson, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose

JC Simpson is feeling devious and is wearing a tight and short dress, black pantyhose and high heels. She has Lance naked, and he's clearly enamored by her, so she wants to take advantage. She starts to jerk him off, then tells him that his handjob comes with knees. She knees him a little bit, but lets him know that she's going to really hurt his balls after he cums just to fuck with his head.
As she sweetly teases his lubed up cock with her hands and perfect ass, she mixes in knees to his balls, but keeps the seductive talk going until she milks his cum out all over her pantyhose. After he cums, she knees him harder than before, then throws him on the couch to crush his balls with her foot.This clip is partly shot in POV, so you can see what it looks like to be milked and busted by the beautiful and devious JC Simpson.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download JC Ballbusting HJ onto Pantyhose

DimSan070

Staff member

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby

DimSan070

Staff member

Randy Moore Sex Therapist

Cast: Lance Hart, Randy Moore
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Strap On - Pegging

Randy is Lance's sex therapist. The session starts with her calling him a pervert and laughing at him when he gets nervous. While he's bumbling, she struts over to him, straddles him, and tells him he just needs to learn how to fuck...She takes him to her back room to show him how to fuck, but it's not what he had in mind. She is wearing an 8 inch strap-on...Randy pounds his ass deep in a few different positions, then makes him cum on his own face while she fucks him. She rubs his cum in his face, then says, "That's how you fuck..."

Duration: 15:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2983kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

Download Randy Moore Sex Therapist

DimSan070

Staff member

Queen Evelyn's Throne - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Chastity, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Vibrator, Masturbation

A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy. Mistress Evelyn sits upon her throne and orders her slave to slide under where his face rests directly under her sweet holes. Slave's who are locked in chastity are always the most willing to please especially when they have been denied orgasms for months on end. The slave is a good boy and sticks out his tongue as commanded without hesitation. He pleases his Mistress's pussy and ass while she grinds away and cums all over his face. The slave continues to hope his Mistress will unlock his chastity after pleasing his Mistress's pussy but that day will never come. Hope is all the slave has .

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne - FullHD 1080p

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors