Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Hysteria Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand. The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.2 MB

Download Hysteria Alisha Adams

Kinky Evil Nurses

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jessie Cox ,Isis Love
Genres: Fetish ,Slave ,shaped ,Hair Pulling , Clamps ,Fingering ,Kinky ,Facesitting ,Clover Clamps ,Flogging ,Spanking ,Choking ,Metal Bondage ,Hitachi ,Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Big Tits ,Rol
Video language: English

Jessie Cox goes to the hospital expecting her sprained finger to be looked after. Instead she gets two kinky evil nurses using and abusing her in bondage. Includes fisting, tit , fuck saw, spanking, flogging, face slapping and much more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kinky Evil Nurses

carolina

The Maid Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say "no." She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Maid Mandy Muse

Azul in the padded cell

Colorful new girl Azul is taking the shock collar challenge in the padded cell. Those last two shocks were a bit brutal, but she managed!!

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download Azul in the padded cell

carolina

Black Thong

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Black Thong

HT - A Good Little Slave - Sexy Girl Veruca James

Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Intense Bondage Orgasms

Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her.

Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.

Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of when she goes to bed at night. Every one of her sexual fantasies involves being tied up, pushed down, and turned into an object of sexual service. It doesn't take long for the effects of the rope around her body to become obvious.

Her eyes become glassy as she makes her way into subspace. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her breathing turns into a combination of longing pants and satisfied moans. Even a light touch puts her right on the edge of orgasm.

By the time Cyd starts vibrating her she is ready to cum until she passes out. He doesn't push her that far but, judging by the way her eyes refuse to focus she is perilously close.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - A Good Little Slave - Sexy Girl Veruca James

carolina

Brutal milf as Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

This this practiced cock slut even possible to sexually break? We introduce the dick directly into the back of her head before flinging her up onto the bed and ragdoll sex her all over every inch of it.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Brutal milf as Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

RealTimeBondage Mei I Please You? Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

That is just the way Mei Mara likes them. There are so many masters and they all want the same thing; to see her suffer. Everyone knows she is an incredibly intense masochist.

Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Mei I Please You? Part Two

carolina

Aubry Anal Training

Unique video of torture of young girls with elements Cruel sex with them The torture by fire, piercing and cutting items, water, etc. And the brutal rough sex Do not miss Extreme video of the studio PowerShotz ..

Duration: 20:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1222kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download Aubry Anal Training

Tough Love

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth. One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort. Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het
mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this

Format: real
Duration: 52:48
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

Download Tough Love

carolina

InfernalRestraints Sybil Hawthorne

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time Pd pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Sybil Hawthorne

Ariel - milked from above

Young Ariel has been through a lot already. She is always kept in bondage, because she can not be trusted yet, and her nipples need clamps most of the time to keep them prepared. Without bondage, Ariel would take off the clamps, she is not completely docile yet. The harsh clover clamps pinch her nipples so they become a little longer for better milking grip with our electronic breast training machine. She is chained to the wall, flat on her back, and the milking cups are dangling above her. She can't move much, all she can do is lie there and get milked. It's rather painful after a while, so we dangled a magic wand between her legs for a bit of distraction.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ariel - milked from above

carolina

Sgt. Major and Wenona

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Wenona

Everybody talks about California girls; However Florida puts out some hot girls too, like sexy Wenona. Sgt Major torments her tan, chiseled, flexible and hard body. Wenona is made to cum and cum again. Her huge nipples take some abuse and the Sgt pushes her to the limit of her flexibility in tight inescapable bondage. Wenona is the fucking bomb!

Duration: 43:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major and Wenona

Cumface Juliette March Elise Graves

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Facial, Oral

He knows just how to show his appreciation, too. He could shower her with praise but it is much more effective to shower her in his cum. That way she knows exactly what she is. A hot little set of holes for him to shoot his load into.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

Download Cumface Juliette March Elise Graves

carolina

Jewel in Denial Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy.

Duration: 49:18

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Jewel in Denial Cheyenne Jewel, Claire Adams

Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Cindy Dollar

Look who the farmer has in his prison cell! This girl looks familiar! Cindy doesn't seem to be able to bend the prison bars, so maybe she doesn't have super strength, but she does have super udders! Once she has calmed down a bit, the farmer goes in for a closer look and pulls down her wonder outfit to reveal those nice big udders. He decides she needs a powerful milking, in the barn, on the red cow milker. Wonder Cow soon finds herself strapped and locked to the frame with a shiny red ballgag in her mouth. She tries to break free, but she can't. Instead, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it onto her clit. Cindy immediately gets weak and she would have had an instant super orgasm, if the farmer hadn't continued his work by oiling her udders and hooking up the red cow milker. Wonder Cow is now stimulated and powerfully milked at the same time. She makes moo noises through her gag as her stretchy nipples get enlarged four times by the vacuum power. She has lost this battle, it's a brain overload and Wonder Cow is defeated by the machines. Poor Cindy!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14771kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cindy Dollar - Wonder Cow

carolina

Nora Sparkle milked on the Sybian

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation

One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

Download Nora Sparkle milked on the Sybian

Aubrey

'Aaaah!', said our brave Aubrey while she got shocked on top of the cage. Wearing nothing but a tight chastity belt, she decided to take the challenge again. She wasn't actually sure why she did it, but the prize is so tempting!!

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13975kbps

File size: 553.5 MB

Download Aubrey

carolina

Cabo, the Return. Part 9

Cast: Jenni Lee ,Dee Williams ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Jenya ,Sgt. Major
Genres: Bondage ,Breast Bondage ,multiple orgasms ,shaved ,Blonde ,Big Tits ,slim ,Curvy ,Feet ,brunet

It's Day nine, the girls bought and paid for their fantasy to come true and it has. Matt has Jenni, Darling, and Jenya is the cruelest double bind of all. Darling's breasts are tied and pulled out to the necks of the other two girls stuck to a tree. If the girls do not keep their necks forward, Darling's breasts will be pulled tighter and tighter. On the other hand, Darling's spread legs and arms are tied to Jenni's and Jenya's crotch ropes. When Darling moves while being subjected to water torment, flogging, or multiple orgasms, the other two suffer with no escape.Later in the day, Sgt. Major brings back Donna and she goes swimming Hogtied style. Jenya is tied to a tree three feet off the ground and made to come over and over. However it is poor Darling who is staked out thoughout the afternoon into the evening. Oiled, spread, fingered, fucked, and made to orgasm hours and hours into the night, with no let up or break.

Duration: 26:15

File size: 305.7 MB

Download Cabo, the Return. Part 9

Black Straight Jacket

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

Download Black Straight Jacket

carolina

Alisha Adams No Dignity

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation.

Duration: 53:27

File size: 601.3 MB

Download Alisha Adams No Dignity

House Supper

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Hollie Stevens ,Seda
Genres: shaved ,Anal ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Brunette ,shaped ,BDSM ,Discipline

Directors Dinner: A toast to feeding the castle, and Seda's induction

Duration: 31:29

File size: 704.9 MB

Download House Supper

carolina

Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Cast: Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

She wants to be the kind of dirty slut that he loves to take advantage of. She wants to have her holes filled and her barriers broken down.

Duration: 56:12

File size: 632.3 MB

Download Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

We shocked new girl Mila! It was all a bit too much for her, with the handcuffs and 2 inch ballgag, but she managed to complete her first challenge!

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps

File size: 566.6 MB

Download Beautiful redhead Mila gets shocked

carolina

InfernalRestraints No More Tears Nicki Blue Pd

Cast: Nicki Blue

Then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download InfernalRestraints No More Tears Nicki Blue Pd

InfernalRestraints Bendy Mei Mara and Claire Adams

Cast: Mei Mara Claire Adams

All Claire Adams needs to do is make a demand and Mei will step forward in an instant to fulfill her wishes. Not many pain-sluts can withstand the full of a whip across their body.

Duration: 1:06:24

File size: 747.1 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Bendy Mei Mara and Claire Adams

carolina

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then forces her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair to force her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cutie. Jennah is released from her hogtie and the man walks away to make transportation arrangements.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Heaven Lee and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Heaven Lee ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Strap On ,Facesitting ,Fishnets ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Femdom ,slim ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs

Heaven Lee gets a severe punishment from Chanta. She is put in different wrestling holds, caned, spanked with a hair brush, fucked with a strapon while being choked and licks pussy for the very first time.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 381.0 MB

Download Heaven Lee and Chanta-Rose

carolina

Claire Adams and Nina

Cast: Claire Adams ,Nina
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,Nylons Stockings ,Humiliation ,Dildo ,Pain ,Brunette ,Fishnets ,Nipple Clamps

Nina is a hot, dirty sub who wants to take it as hard as she can get it. Claire is one of our most sadistic doms who wants to give it as hard as her sub can take it, or harder. Together they make for an explosive waterbondage update filled with tough bondage, pain, pleasure, abuse, humiliation, pain, and more pain.

Duration: 38:26

File size: 447.4 MB

Download Claire Adams and Nina

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees. I think her attitude has been adjusted as she drops without hesitation. I gag her with an open mouth gag and leave her, but I will be back soon enough. This is where Part 3 ends. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage and some bonus bondage material or Rosie.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

carolina

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

It has been a few years since Ariel last visited. Ariel has a fan who orders a custom every time where Ariel is a naughty secretary who seems to enjoy getting into mischief. I have not finished editing the custom, but I made him an intro that describes the story line that we went with. I thought I'd share it with members as well until I get the final video edited.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 272.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

RTB - Hot Milf orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde Milf is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RTB - Hot Milf orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat

carolina

Army Brats Lose a missile, end up putting missile in commander's ass

Cast: Izamar Gutierrez ,Alexa Nova ,Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Dildo ,fake boobs ,black hair ,Tattoo ,toned ,shaved ,Strap On ,Anal ,buttplug ,Latinx

Izamar ( a Latina MILF) and Charlotte Sartre ( a Goth beautiful with porceline white skin) have fucked up royally. The US dropped 59 tomahawk missiles on the Shayrat air base near Homs. There were suppose to be 60 missiles dropped but these two bozos lost one. Seeing how the missiles cost american tax payers $1.5 million each, someone will need to be held accountable for this screw up and it needs to be well documented for the american people to see that the government takes these kind of things very seriously. The Government has Hired Alexa Nova to be in charge of punishes these two fuck ups. Alexa has some very unorthodox ways of showing discipline but the American people seem to respond well to her actions. Alexa's Plan may have back fired on her however. She intended on humiliating these two fuck ups by making them lick and sniff each other's assholes but she didn't' realize that theses two ladies loved licking and sniffing gaped open holes. Today she shows America the insides of Charlotte and Izamar's assholes. Each asshole is stretch to its limit(s. They are fucked with huge toys and their assholes are left open for a great deal of time. each girl is fisted until she cums. Just when Alexa thinks she has finished her job, the girl turn the tables on her and they end up fisting her and showing her exactly where she can shove that fucking missile.

Duration: 51:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Army Brats Lose a missile, end up putting missile in commander's ass

Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

carolina

Very intense SM scene with hot blond

Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: Suspension ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,blond ,fake boobs ,Gag ,Handler ,Submission ,Humiliation

Holly Heart goes to the gym almost ever day, so she is the perfect person to endure this very intense, positional endurance bondage. We push this girl to the edge of her sanity and back with a rough and tumble S&M session.
Gagged and blindfolded, Holly takes our abuse until we think she will crack, then we back off and start all over again. The bondage is most severe. One wrist suspension point, made to stand on just one leg with the head severely pulled back and locked. Very few girls could even handle this bondage position, even fewer the abuse we pour on her while she is in it!

Duration: 15:55
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Very intense SM scene with hot blond

Anna - tied up and pretty

This new girl Anna is so gorgeous! She looks even better in ropes, and she really enjoyed her shoot! These ropes and this sensual girl are a great combination! Anna is quite new to all this but she liked it a lot. The cute box hogtie is really making her feel helpless and vulnerable, and you can see her little smile when her mind wanders, thinking about her predicament.

Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps

File size: 555.2 MB

Download Anna - tied up and pretty

carolina

HT - Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer and Brunette Casey Calvert

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download HT - Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer and Brunette Casey Calvert

Arabella - back again

Arabella returns! Even though she can barely handle the shocks, she kind of liked the reward. Her last attempt was in February, maybe she already forgot how much this hurts!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Arabella - back again

carolina

HT - Gunning For A Beretta - Dark-Haired Girl Beretta James

Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.

Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download HT - Gunning For A Beretta - Dark-Haired Girl Beretta James

Sexy Blonde Whore is Brutalized in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Fingering ,BDSM ,big dick ,Humiliation

Dahlia is a stunningly beautiful girl. Everything on her from the soles of her feet to her beautiful face, that just screams throat fuck me, makes me want to do evil shit to her. We all know how bad she wants to tormented in bondage. The torment ranges from pussy flogging clothes pins off of her body, to brutal bastinado, to predicaments that push her to the very edge. She perseveres through all of the punishment and begs for her reward like a good little pet.

Duration: 54:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sexy Blonde Whore is Brutalized in Grueling Bondage

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors