Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

TG - Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.

But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.

Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.

Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.

Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.

She's one tough nut to crack.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane

This One Won't Run Away Cherie DeVille Cyd B

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

We have made sure of it. It is incredibly disrespectful of her to keep trying go free, but PD is willing to ignore it if she can put on a good enough show for him, using Mr. Pogo to sex her own pussy. All she needs to do is convince him that she appreciates what he is doing for her and she may just avoid his wrath.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download This One Won't Run Away Cherie DeVille Cyd B

carolina

Welcome Amie to Hogtied We love hot flexible college students.

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Amie
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,mixed ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,brunet ,Fingering ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Brunette

Amie makes her first appearance on Hogtied. Suffering through 5 punishing ties, she takes it like a professional, and bent into impossible back breaking suspensions, she takes all we give her and more.
Making her cum over and over weakens her hard flexible body until she is just a plaything for our amusement; each orgasm harder and longer then the last, until she is completely exhausted.

Duration: 46:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Welcome Amie to Hogtied We love hot flexible college students.

carolina

Made Up Grace Iona Grace

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

He is having company later and she needs to be ready for them to use. If they want to hurt her she will need to be able to take the pain. If they want to use her holes she will need to be able to satisfy their desires.

Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 541.1 MB

Download Made Up Grace Iona Grace

Jada Fire

Cast: Jada Fire
Genres: Ball Gag ,fake boobs ,multiple orgasms ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Nipple Clamps

Hogtied welcomes back Jada Fire, who is a tiny 5'tall,stunningly beautiful, and packing the most incrediblebody around. We touched something in Jada the lasttime she was here. She discovered deep within herselfa longing a desire to be tied up and dominated, andshe now craves and seeks out bondage. She fantasizesabout it; she is addicted to it. So, she was happy tocome back for another hogtied session, and the feelingwas mutual. In this update, we're reminded thatnothing is hotter then Jada's bound breasts and gaggedmouth. Except, of course, Jada being made to squirtover and over as the vibrator rips orgasm after orgasmout of her helpless body. We leave her exhausted andspent, until next time.

Duration: 44:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Jada Fire

carolina

The Poker Game

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Mark Davis ,Mr. Pete ,Alan Stafford
Genres: Nipple Torment ,Kinky ,mixed ,slim ,shaved ,Hitachi ,brunet ,BDSM ,Gangbang ,Anal ,Fetish ,Corporal Punishment ,Facefucking ,Suspension

Cherry Torn gets fucked in bondage by three guys in this hot fantasy role play! Cherry's husband, Alan, loses all of their money in a poker game to a couple of roughnecks, Mark Davis and Mr. Pete. Alan then tries to win their money back by using Cherry as the bet. Losing the game gets Cherry humiliated and all her holes filled with cock at the same time. This is one wild and kinky show not to be missed!

Duration: 58:17

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Poker Game

Classic Archive Feature: Bathroom Etiquette

Cast: Brandon Iron ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Humiliation ,glory hole ,blond ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,muscular ,Anal ,Facefucking ,Role Play ,Submission

In this storyline update, Savannah Stern gets stood up by her loser boyfriend. Not knowing what perverted acts are to come, she uses the dirtiest bathroom in town where Brandon Iron is just starting his nightly janitorial duties. Savannah is pissed off and horny enough to give up all control to a complete stranger who intrigues her. The very sexy Savannah takes a good dose of punishment and gets fucked hard in tight bondage.

Duration: 50:53

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Classic Archive Feature: Bathroom Etiquette

carolina

Princess Donna Dolore and Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Blonde ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play ,Pain ,BDSM ,Electric Dildo ,Zapper ,Dominatrix ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs

Jade Marx returns to Wiredpussy for some one on one time with Princess Donna. She's just as much of a horny painslut as she was last time she was here, which means you don't want to miss this update! I'm not sure I've ever heard a girl scream as loud as Jade does when I rip a zipper off her stomach while she cums on the sybian.

Duration: 38:17

File size: 856.9 MB

Download Princess Donna Dolore and Jade Marxxx

Ballet Sub Ella - splits and shocks

Ballet Sub Ella returns! A shock collar, nipple clamps, and handcuffs are all included in her challenge, as she tries to maintain her balance in a splits position. This professional ballet dancer really IS the perfect submissive!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - splits and shocks

carolina

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

Download Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus

carolina

Bobbi Starr Live, Part 1

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Sarah Jane Ceylon ,Kayden Faye
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,slim ,shaved ,Domination ,Brunette

Bobbi Starr Live, Part 1.This is part one of Bobbi Starr's September Live Show.

Duration: 1:04:17

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bobbi Starr Live, Part 1

Alex Sanders and Hollie Stevens

Cast: Alex Sanders ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: big dick ,PIV ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Submission ,Humiliation ,shaped ,Tattoo

Hollie Stevens comes back to be dominated by Alex Sanders and fucked hard while restrained.

Duration: 29:29
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Alex Sanders and Hollie Stevens

carolina

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... fayth's wrists are tied to the cell bars by Billy Bob and Junior slaps her ass a few times. Her shirt is then cut completely off. They tie a rope to her crotchrope and pull it out tight and up high, fayth's legs out and her to severely arch her back. They grab her by her hair and tug on the crotchrope for a few seconds before more rope is added tightening the crotchrope a little more. fayth can't hold herself in that position any longer and she drops to her knees. Now she's in a kneeling strappado. Not comfortable either, but its a welcome change. She's left like this for a while. Billy Bob and Junior enjoy watching her struggle to find the most comfortable position. After a while Billy Bob does the right thing and adds a chest harness to fayth's sweaty body and lifts her back up and ties it off to the cell bars. He ties a rope into her hair, pulls it tight and ties it to the bars as well. Junior her with water, but instead of giving her a , he ends up pouring it on her hot sweaty body. They take out her gag for a while to see if she has any information she would like to divulge, but she doesn't.fayth moans as clamps are put on her nipples. There are a lot of used clothes laying around that are left behind after strip searches. Because of this, Billy Bob has several pair of panties that combined with some tape, will make a fine gag for fayth. fayth seems to have lost some of her fight at this point. When officer Billy Bob starts to shove the panties in her mouth, fayth opens her mouth acceptingly. The officers walk away leaving fayth in agony. Shortly after her right nipple clamp slips off. This will be a recurring problem for fayth. That means it has to go back on. fayth's shoes are then removed, her to stand on her tippy toes. The clamps are then tied to her big toes. The right one slips off again! That right nipple is sure taking a beating. The left one is tied to her left big toe. It seems to hold a clapm better... Maybe it sweats less? fayth's gag is removed and she doesn't say a word... Not one wisecrack or insult. I don't think it will be long before the interrogation pays off. 2 clover clamps are added to her right nipple.Thet are once again tied to her right big toe. Billy Bob produces a roll of vetwrap and cleave gags fayth with it. Black tape is added to make it tighter and more secure. During the process of adding the gag, both clover clamps once again slide off her nipple! fayth yells when this happens, lol... It's time for the officers lunch break, so they leave fayth in agony once again as they go enjoy some bbq. After lunch, they cut her loose from the bars and the crothrope. fayth snaps back like a spring, which is a testament to how tight the ropes were. She is put on her knees where the gag is removed. She is now completely cooperative and even calls the officer "Sir" She even tells them where the drugs are at. This is an added bonus as they didn't care, they just wanted to teach this big city girl a lesson. She is left bound and put back in her cell and the door slams. You see her moaning and slowly struggling in her cell when the clip ends.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

carolina

RealTimeBondage Big breasted Darling has huge squirting orgasms

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Part two of Darling's live Bars show continues at a relentless pace. Today this big titted blonde cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. Watch and enjoy!

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Big breasted Darling has huge squirting orgasms

Balls Deep Anal Fuck Training, Day Two

Cast: Ella Nova ,Wolf Hudson
Genres: Slave ,Gimp ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Latinx ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,foreskin ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment

Hot newbie anal slut Ella Nova is made to endure the Horrible Hundred pushup challenge while spewing dirty talk from her fucking fuck hole. She doesn't think she can do it but she will, she will.
Exhausted and incredulous, she is taken to her knees and fed thick gimp dick till she is covered in drool and begging to get fucked. By first, the Zipper form Hell.
She is finished off with hard dick ball deep in her ass, and made to beg for come all over her creamy white tits. A good start, slave trainee Nova. But we are not done with you yet.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Balls Deep Anal Fuck Training, Day Two

carolina

Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination,

Detective Sadie Atkins plays a time-tripping sleuth trying to save heiress Lydia McLane in parallel stories from the Victorian era and today. Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download Time Tied and other Tales

The House slaves Showcase their Foot Job Skills

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Krysta Kaos ,Sparky Sin Claire
Genres: Feet ,shaped ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Body Writing ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,other hair color ,Discipline

What do you get when you have 3 slaves, 6 feet, and 1 man that refers to himself as "a bad ass, fucking midget"? You get one of the hottest foot job sessions TUF has ever seen. The House slaves are introduced to two dignitaries that are visiting the House and are taken back by what they see. All of the slaves have shown interest in new experiences, but to what level were they expecting today?
Tripod enters the room and the slaves are instructed to make sure the guests have everything they need before we begin showing off our slaves to our guests. After turning the slaves into a pussy eating train, the humiliation begins as Tripod not only verbally humiliates them, but grabs a marker and turns sin into his personal canvas.
Next the slaves show off their foot job skills by pleasing Tripod, one by one. He takes turns with each one of our slutty slaves and decides that sin will also be the canvas that he paints with his load.

Duration: 52:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The House slaves Showcase their Foot Job Skills

carolina

Sophia and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Sophia ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Brunette ,black hair ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,Submission ,Domination ,Humiliation

Sophia, or better known as "Customer One" from the Cabo series is the subject of this weeks update. This nineteen-year-old student has never appeared on any other site, anywhere before. Nervous but excited, we found out she had never been with a girl before. So we bring in Princess Donna for a little two on one action for our new girl. It was hot watching Donna make a straight girl to lick her pussy.

Duration: 40:24

File size: 470.6 MB

Download Sophia and Princess Donna Dolore

Tickling: From Teasing to Torment

Cast: Jessica Creepshow ,Mistress Shae Flanigan
Genres: Tattoo ,slim ,bottom ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Tickling ,shaved ,mixed ,black hair

For the first time ever, Shae Flanigan shares her powerful and erotic Tickling techniques! Learn the psychological and physical aspects behind tickling and the best techniques, for mind-blowing and punishing effects. See how to heighten a person's mental and physical sense of vulnerability to sharpen and keep an excruciatingly ticklish edge and prevent exhaustion and prolong reactions. Also see how you can make your bottom fight through tickling to achieve orgasm in a new, delicious, and agonizing way.

Duration: 34:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

Download Tickling: From Teasing to Torment

carolina

Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave's training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:10

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

carolina

Melissa Dettwiller

Cast: Melissa Dettwiller
Genres: fake boobs ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Domination ,Blonde ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Nylons Stockings

Trish is Nikki's roommate. She seems jealous that she didnt get the bondage treatment Nikki had first time round, so we got her over for a second trip for some nice tight ropework. You can see more of Trish at her site.

Duration: 22:01

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Melissa Dettwiller

Machine Fucked Senseless for the Very First Time

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: bottom ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,mixed ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Suspension ,Gag ,Petite ,Bondage

This is the last scene of a pretty exhausting day. We pull Juliette down from her chain hogtie suspension, and figure she's been such a dear about the difficult bondage, let's give her a treat! For this scene, we keep the bondage so simple, she's bound to the wall standing spread with minimal metal. This puts her chain marks from the previous scene on display. We spice it up a little by gagging her with one of the metal pipe restraints. And let's not forget Omega, our powerful fuck machine positioned between Juliette's luscious thighs.
We have fun fucking with our tired little tough girl while Omega helps her cunt explore the thin line between pleasure and torment. We flog her, cane her, suction her pink nipples, whip her, vibrate her. Juliette suffers and cums beautifully.

Duration: 20:23

File size: 456.2 MB

Download Machine Fucked Senseless for the Very First Time

carolina

Experimental Mummification For Pepper

I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.

Duration: 27:43

Download Experimental Mummification For Pepper

Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

The best part of Insex was always the live feeds. dia is kind enough to demonstrate why, with a little help from the fine members of RealTimeBondage. Their imaginations, combined with Dee and PD, are enough to push any scene to the limits.dia has a lovely dress picked out for the Independence Day festivities. It looks amazing but Dee has a few accessories to really make it pop. For example, a set of clover clamps to dias nipples make her and the outfit sing.The deviants behind the keyboards keep the good ideas rolling in. dia is gagged with her own panties and lifted onto a table to put her into better caning position. PD lays a few strokes on her, but Mr.Swampy has a better idea. He blesses her with 3 strong blows to her feet and her gag cant fully muffle the screams. It gives her the inspiration to try to get out so tomboy makes the wonderful suggestion of caning her magnificent tits until shes out. The entire ordeal has her thanking everyone for their input, like a good painslut should.Canes arent the only way to hurt. SD knows just how to make a bitch scream and how to make her moan. The cattle prod gets the g going, while a few fingers in the cunt provide the melody. PD grabs his sparker and shocks her feet until shes ready to quit.There is so much more torment doled out by the members. A pair of zippers with well over 30 clips, a humiliating anal violation and a mind fuck so wicked it leaves the normally unshakable dia crying for mercy from her voyeuristic online assailants. The live feeds are so epic that missing one is never an option.

Format: real
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 392.4 MB

Download Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

carolina

Britney - shocked again

It's been a while since Britney was here! The tall dancer is back for another go at the shock collar challenge. Will she do better than before? Check out the video!

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps

File size: 759.3 MB

Download Britney - shocked again

Strictmoor Academys - Spring Break Spankings

Invited to a party girl couldn't even think that she would be restrained... Extreme fetish porn action here!

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 909.1 MB in 2 files.

Download Strictmoor Academys - Spring Break Spankings

carolina

Bella rossi, jessie cox kinklive

Release Year: 2019
Studio: KinkLive

KinkLive's cam shows allow you to chat with, interact with and control Kink's hottest slaves and bondage porn stars in live streamed interactive bondage porn cam shows in high definition. In addition to KinkLive's live cam shows, you'll find live streaming video, live bondage chats, live bondage sex parties and other live streamed Bdsm reality show events. These bondage kink shows are streamed live in high definition video only at KinkLive.
Streamed from The Armory, Kink's Castle in San Francisco, Kink Live shows feature live solo girl bondage, fetish, Bsm and bondage sex cam shows in which you can chat live with an Armory slave and command her to do your bidding, watch kinky porn stars getting off on demand and see fetish and Bdsm porn happening live as it happens. At KinkLive you'll also see live shows from Kink's kinkiest porn sites like Divine Bitches, Bound Gods, Device Bondage, The Upper Floor, Ultimate Surrender, Public Disgrace, Naked Kombat and more. Femdom, female submission, submissive men, submissive women, female erotic wrestling and male erotic wrestling, bondage porn, hardcore Bdsm, lesbian domination, gangbangs, public sex and hardcore bondage porn are all streamed live at KinkLive.
Offering a unique chat interface, KinkLive is the only place you'll find Kink's porn stars totally under your control, allowing you to participate in interactive chat and live bondage cam shows. These are the hottest bondage porn stars in the industry, known far and wide for being kinky and creative in their bondage sex adventures. Kink Live is also where you can participate remotely in Kink's live sex and bondage parties, viewing reality kink as it happens. See it all in high definition video (HD video), the highest quality live streaming video bondage porn available.

Duration: 53:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Bella rossi, jessie cox kinklive

Boss Fayth Part I

I'm sitting at my desk, sipping my latte, cruising the Internet, when my boss, Fayth, enters my office. She needs a report, which I don't know, she may have needed like a day or two ago. What's the big deal? She starts to lay into me about timeliness when she glances at my computer screen and sees what I've really been doing on company time. Porn? You're looking at porn!?!? At work? I try to listen to what she is saying, but I'm too busy dreaming about Pling in a chastity belt to pay much attention until she begins to employ the new disciplinary procedures she learned at a recent conference. Before I have time to react with so much as an undignified expression, she bends me over the desk and works on tying me up with rope. I look the part for work in a satin blouse, pencil skirt and heels, but I do suppose I've been a naughty employee. Too bad Miss Fayth doesn't realize that I don't really mind being tied up. She proceeds to gag me, while I continue to watch her curiously, and listen to her rants about needing to set me straight. After she has me laying on my back on the desk, she pulls up my skirt, undoes the top of my blouse and starts to rub and spank my bad butt. My saucy high heels fall to the floor as I endure her assaults. Big Mistake! Fayth grabs one of my heels and proceeds to spank me hard with it. How will this end?...You'll have to stay tuned for Part II. I bet you can't guess what happens when Fayth goes to report me to Johnny.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 193.8 MB

Download Boss Fayth Part I

carolina

Stefanos' Brunch!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro Stefanos ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Discipline ,Female Slave ,Anal ,natural boobs ,brunch ,Oral Sex ,brunet ,Spanking ,Curvy ,Rope Bondage

Welcome back to The Upper Floor for Stefanos' Brunch! This is always a great play party with many skilled lifestyle BDSM players! Position training and objectification kick off the brunch while nerine tries to make the perfect omelette under Stefanos' discipline. After that its off the lounge for cock sucking, fucking, micro bondage, spanking, flogging, D s Play, single tails, strapons and the list goes on!

Duration: 1:02:44

Download Stefanos' Brunch!

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3. Courtney's Pony Girl Transformation continues.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3

carolina

Kaiya Lynn

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Kaiya Lynn
Genres: Ball Gag ,brunet ,muscular ,Humiliation ,slim ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo

Kaiya Lynn says she likes the kind of sex that disturbs the neighbors. Her first BDSM experience was with us two years ago. Now she is back to explore her limits and sexuality with new comer TJ Cummings who is skilled with punishment and verbal discipline. She is bound in various fuck positions with rope, leather and steel pipes. She also takes our new metal hook in her pussy and gets ass fucked while bound immobile. The chemistry is also great in this update. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:09:57

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kaiya Lynn

Maggie Mayhem Balancing

Cast: Maggie Mayhem
Genres: Big Tits ,Spanking ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,Flogging ,Submission ,Brunette ,Bondage ,BDSM

Maggie makes her first appearance on the set with an appropriate Device Bondage welcome. Butt plug in her phat ass and her pussy jammed with a cock, strapped and locked in tight.
Maggie lives the lifestyle, so lets play lifestyle games. Hard ass spanking and flogging. The Cane front and back. Her big tits need abuse and the single tail complies. Lifestyle girls are good for a few things, and beating the shit out of them are top on the list. No Orgasm for this slut, at least not till she earns it.

Duration: 20:55

File size: 468.1 MB

Download Maggie Mayhem Balancing

carolina

Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Dina Ket

Remember slender teen Dina Ket? She ended up in the barn at some point, and while she doesn't have huge udders, she does have very long nipples for her age. Which is always a very good reason to keep a HuCow around. Nipples with a lot of potential are quite rare, so the farmer is interested to see if they will stretch and grow even more. Dina is very playful, she loves pet play and being kept in a cage. The farmer rewarded her with a cute fox tail butt plug, which makes her even more playful. Today, Dina is going on the milking bed though. She might not like it, but she will be free to play again after this session!

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Veronika

Cast: Veronika

Veronika should be given an A+ in her electro stimulation class! After becoming acquainted with the electrical toys and giving herself an orgasm Chanta comes in to play teacher! Veronika is bound to a chair, filled with our largest acrylic stim and made to climax again before being tied spread on the teachers desk with a huge metal ball in her pussy and electric clothespins on her labia! Whether she is in pain or cumming uncontrollably Veronika constantly oozes sex appeal!!!

Duration: 29:58

File size: 349.0 MB

Download Veronika

carolina

Exquisite Torment

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body. Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves. Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy? That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.
Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt. Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 493.9 MB

Download Exquisite Torment

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors