Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement

Natalia Forrest has already been through a lot. She even got pregnant, which helped her milk production to get started. Her udder size has increased, but now her nipples seem kind of small! Don't worry, we have the perfect solution for this. This spoiled UK girl will get the surprise of her lifetime when we use the electronic breast training machine on her teats! Actually, we may have overdone it a little bit, it was on a very high vacuum power setting (we never tried before). Instead of doubling her nipple size, we accidentally quadrupled her teats in length. Natalia Forrest was genuinely shocked and scared about what had happened to her. A bit too extreme?

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement

Office Inappropriate

Five action packed damsel in distress and ladies tricked into bondage , Office themed scenes featuring ladies in business attire, pantyhose, and short skirts. Lots of hot squirming and gagged talking. All gagging takes place on screen and close up for your viewing pleasure.
In the first scene sexy newcomer Ashley applies for a job behind the scenes at GRM Productions but Gina isn't sure she is qualified for the position. When Ashley pleads that she will do anything to get the job, Gina takes total advantage of the situation but tying the sexy applicant, feeling her up and gagging her with a huge ball.
In scene two, Gina catches her personal assistant Derek stealing and decides to take matters into her own hand by chair tying her and applying a massive gag.
The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy. When she insists he call the hotel manager about his bumbling incompetence, he trusses her up tightly. As she is bitching on the floor, he calls up the hotel manager, whom Gina is confident will fire this staff member when he sees what is going on. To her horror, the hotel manager helps hold and gag Gina before leaving, and once the manager is gone she is worked over by her very own Hitachi that the room service guy finds in her suit case. It is alternated on her pantyhose clad feet and crotch. She goes from howling with laughter to fighting orgasm until she finally looses it and ends up thrashing, screaming into her gag with eyes rolling back into her head as she cums.
Great storylines with onscreen gagging, heels, short skirts, elbow, breast bondage, office attire, foot tickling, orgasm, pumps, stocking feet, groping, and of course pantyhouse!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

carolina

Jasmin - no more pole dancing

Pole dancer Jasmin is really good! She wanted to get some practice in, but we tied her to her pole. Obviously, she did not like that! Bondage is good exercise too. Especially some struggling, like Jasmin is doing. Can she escape and get back to her practice? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Jasmin - no more pole dancing

Gia Love Hogzipped Part3

I held up on posting the last one in this series until site and server updates were done, but hopefully everything works as it should.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Gia Love Hogzipped Part3

carolina

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

carolina

IR - Screamer - Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.

The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.

The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IR - Screamer - Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane

Reflectivedesire - Plugged Hq

Melania had gone away for a while and ordered Eric to thoroughly mop the floor and clean the apartment in her absence, but this worthless worm was extremely lazy and did the cleaning very badly, so entering the apartment Melania, seeing the mess, decided to spank this worthless lazy man and let him lick the dirty water from the floor cloth, and then lick her sweaty feet!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24669kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Reflectivedesire - Plugged Hq

carolina

PowerShotz - Tiki Bondage

She's the headmasters new sex slave! Watch as he gags, binds and fondles her in his office before letting his boys she what a good student this teacher is...

Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:11
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 128.2 MB

Download PowerShotz - Tiki Bondage

Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked!

Cast: Melody Jordan ,Chanel Preston
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Discipline ,switch ,Tens Unit ,Electro Plug ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,slim

Episode 1: Why does Melody Jordan have such porcelain white skin? All the better to see the welts from the metal clips during her lesbian BDSM session with Chanel Preston, my dear!
Of course, Melody's introductory lesson in electrosex discipline doesn't end there. Chanel wields zappers in each hand, shocking Melody's ass, thighs and the bare soles of her feet.
With the dick-on-a-stick, Chanel breaks in Melody's lily white ass and wet, dripping pussy into the pleasure and pain of electro BDSM. Sticky pads applied to Melody's natural tits and milky ass delivers electricity to convulse her body as she's being penetrated and as Chanel works out the orgasms she's earned.

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ballerina Gets Electro Fucked!

carolina

IR - Freshly Chained - Sexy Girl Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse

Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With Bdsm

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with Bdsm we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic Bdsm.

Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that she's ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasn't a second's hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up for "Hardtied", too. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but we've turned this girl into a devotee.

Duration: 52:26
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IR - Freshly Chained - Sexy Girl Mandy Muse

Morgan March

After a long break from modeling, which you can hear about during her interview, Morgan March is back for torment and pleasure with SocietySM...she puts on a hot little red outfit for us and we drool over her long, thin body as she talks about her experiences with BDSM...we have her suck a huge dildo for us, then we have her strip...she is directed to gag herself...then onto the bed where we have prepared four nooses...one at each corner...Sexy Morgan slips her ankles in...then her wrists...she seems hesitant to pull tight on the ropes, but she does, and the nooses tighten around her limbs leaving her helpless and spread...there's nothing like making a hot, little, bitch tie herself up for you...the Pope enters the scene and begins by tightening the ropes...he spreads her our tight, then whips her...then a dildo on a stick and the magic wand gives her two of her many screaming orgasms of the day...Morgan has one of those pussies that can cum over and over...but it's as much torment as it is pleasure...in the next scene, we roll her over on her stomach...her legs are spread and her hands are tied behind her back...we rig her body into a harness and pull it up to keep her torso off the bed...the Pope whips her until Morgan can take no more of the rig we have her in...so we let her body rest on the bed and move on...the Pope continues with dildo and vibrator and Morgan cums with each...in the next scene, we tie her up like a pretzel...on her back, thighs pulled back to her shoulders...arms over her legs and tied down...she is completely helpless as the Pope rigs her huge nipples with electric clamps...he holds the magic wand on her cunt until her pussy is frothing and poor Morgan is screaming and struggling the best she can, which isn't very much...then we stand her up with her hands over head...her legs are strapped open and the Pope uses electricity on her nipples and inner thighs...Morgan thrashes as the current stuns her...then it's more screaming orgasms...the Pope hangs weights from her pussy lips and it's rare that we see a model thrash around from sheer anxiety like Morgan...but once he gets them on, she settles down nicely...afterall, struggling after they are on only makes them hurt worse...in the final scene, we strap Morgan to a chair...the vibrator is rigged directly to her cunt and the Pope clamps her nipples and leaves her to cum over and over...we signed Morgan to a one-year slave contract, so you'll be able to enjoy her screams until the summer of 2008...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 769kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

Download Morgan March

carolina

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Reflectivedesire - Oscillations

Let her play the role of our ashtray and we will enjoy her humiliation. Then the girls decided to go into the room and let the bitch worship their sweaty socks, she did a terrible job, so Beverly slapped her in the face for a bad job, and then they let the worthless bitch lick their sweaty feet.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24737kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Reflectivedesire - Oscillations

carolina

HT - Iona Grace - State Of A Grace

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming - that's how we like to leave our girls.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Iona Grace - State Of A Grace

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

carolina

HT - Beating Bella - Redhead Girl Bella Rossi and Jack Hammer

Cast: Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.

And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze.

If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

Download HT - Beating Bella - Redhead Girl Bella Rossi and Jack Hammer

Reflectivedesire - Sack & Jack

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24568kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download Reflectivedesire - Sack & Jack

carolina

PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

Kayyla bound in many different ways from standing, sitting, laying or spreading her legs. He places a gag bit in her mouth for every instance. She will adhere to what her Master does and she does.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

TG - Daisy Ducati, Mistress Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download TG - Daisy Ducati, Mistress Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy

carolina

HT - Delirious Hunter - Sexy Blondie in Bondage

Cast: Delirious Hunter

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49

Download HT - Delirious Hunter - Sexy Blondie in Bondage

HT - Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer - Winnie A Whiner

Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled "Winnie the Whiner" but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.

Duration: 52:47
Audio: 109kbps

Download HT - Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer - Winnie A Whiner

carolina

Penny Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 882.6 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 2

Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of the November Live show

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Ally Ann ,Ashley Jane
Genres: Feet ,Blonde ,Dildo ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment

Live Show Mondays brings you part three of the November live show that featured Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and special guest co-top Princess Donna.
This update starts with the end and cool down of last week's scene, then we begin to set up for the next predicament. Ally is made to play with a hard cock and the Princess fingers the helpless Ashley at will.
Soon both girls are bound again, Ashley against the wall with an electric stim buried up her wet shaved cunt. Ally is strappado and spread wide, her 19yr old pussy helpless against the huge dildo and vibrator we are going to jam inside.
Now to the fun part, the electric stim in Ashley's pussy is sound activated! The other half is taped to Ally's chest and now it's time to make Ally scream. The louder Ally screams, the harder Ashely gets her poor cunt hole shocked.
The big problem here is Ally can't stop cumming. Every orgasm is more intense and louder, she can't keep quiet and Ashley is getting shocked to hell. Yes, we cane Ally's feet and flog her hard, but the fact that the vibrator is doing the most damage is amazing to see.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of the November Live show

carolina

The Long Con

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Katy Kiss ,Syren de Mer
Genres: top ,Humiliation ,Redhead ,Submission ,Tattoo ,toned ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Athletic

Syren de Mer and Bill Bailey fall into a twisted relationship of power and submission. The two of them have a criminal enterprise going where the payoff will set them both up for life. However, Syren has a different plan. When the slutty gangster moll double crosses Bill and hides out at her step-daughter's apartment, Bill tracks the two of them down and gets his revenge. Katy Kiss is beautiful and brilliant as Syren's adorable step-daughter who has to pay the price for her Mom's betrayal.
Katy is made to please Bill's dick as Syren is bound and gagged, helplessly watching her innocent step-daughter mauled and by her criminal boss. When he is done with Katy, Bill pushes his hard cock deep into Syren's big round ass and her face into Katy's tight, puckering pussy. Bill makes the women do bad things to each other, and he makes them both very sorry they ever tried to fuck him over.

Duration: 53:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Long Con

Penny Post Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

carolina

Pussy Torment part 4 Brianna

Brianna has such Big beautiful eyes... and such a succulent shaved pussy. The Savage man let's pretty Brianna out of her cage, binds her and cuts the crotch out of her panty hose.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 4 Brianna

Young, Beautiful, Tight assed Charlotte Sartre takes it All

Cast: Penny Pax ,Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Gaping ,Anal Stretching ,natural boobs ,buttplug ,Anal ,switch ,shaved ,LezDom ,Anal Fisting ,Dildo

Charlotte Sartre is the Perfect Anal Submissive for Penny Pax. Penny Pax puts Charlotte over her knee and spanks her bottom until its glowing red and her gape closes. Penny doesn't want the gape to close too much so she widens Charlotte's ass open with the speculum and rewards Charlotte for a good stretching with a passionate face sit. Eager to please, Charlotte begs to take Penny's fist. After taking the whole fist, Charlotte's asshole is left gaping wide and red. Penny Pax slings a good hard ass fucking with a strap on to finish off Charlotte and keep her gaping

Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Young, Beautiful, Tight assed Charlotte Sartre takes it All

carolina

HT - A Little Miss Robbins - Redhead Claire Robbins and Jack Hammer

Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.

First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.

Duration: 52:29
Audio: 111kbps

Download HT - A Little Miss Robbins - Redhead Claire Robbins and Jack Hammer

Sexy, Blonde Ashley Fires Subs for Electrosluts!!

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: switch ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix

Episode 1: Ashley Fires is as cute as a kitten, and even Lorelei Lee, the tough lezdom bitch that she is, takes notice of it. But rather than succumb like so many others to her adorable and endearing wiles, Lorelei does what she does best and molds Ashley into the little electrosex fucktoy that lurks inside her.
Lorelei makes Ashley slut it up in a pair of pantyhose, which is ripped to accommodate the electro BDSM session to come. Ashley spreads her toes, giving into the Lorelei's perversion, then going deeper into her whoredom with a variety of electrical dildos and toys that all dispense painful shocks to the otherwise innocent ingenue. Ashley begs to cum, which Lorelei eventually allows, but only because she's displayed the potential for deeper fetish corruption.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

Download Sexy, Blonde Ashley Fires Subs for Electrosluts!!

carolina

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Duration: 15:36

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

Fetisch Extrem

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Anita Frenns, Bernd Seibach, Elke Bleibtreu, Sabiene Dein, Gaby Konrad, Tomas Mann, Elisabeth Krank, Irmard Müller
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

Die Leidenschaft für Gummi birgt den unwiderstehlichen Zwang sich bedingungslos hinzugeben und der Herrin sich unterzuordnen bis der Orgasmus die Erlösung bringt. Eine neue dvd mit feinstem Gummi-Fetisch, Sm und Kliniksex, so wie Sie es von Paranoid kennen.

Total size: 700.7 MB in 1 files.

Download Fetisch Extrem

carolina

Pink Lingerie

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Xana vs. Wenona

Cast: Wenona ,Xana Star
Genres: shaped ,Humiliation ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Muscle ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Blonde ,muscular

The Amazon vs. The Gymnast. Having loss her first match to the Pirate(2nd Season), Xana was eager to prove herself again. Wenona comes into US as fit and buff as any wrestler so far. However, being in great shape and muscle-bound is no match for experience on the mat. The Gymnast fights every second, but in the end the Amazon was too much for her. The Gymnast will be back.

Duration: 38:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download Xana vs. Wenona

carolina

The journalist

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain

A female journalist enters the Ellteclub to spy on what happens there. When Dr Lomp finds out the real goal of the Journalist, he submits her to the most severe interrogation, which includes an electricity into her pussy. The journalist is very strong, she is able to take a lot of pain. Will she tell the truth in the end after the long and painful interrogation? You will find out if you watch this movie.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download The journalist

Jandi Lin

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jandi Lin
Genres: Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Brunette ,Slave ,Facesitting ,BDSM ,Domination ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Femdom

Jandi Lin is a sexy Asian girl who needs a strong dominant person to satisfy her sexually. She gets off on hard bondage and different types of impact play with rough sex. Aiden Starr uses a variety of tools to inflict pain and pleasure on this helplessly bound beauty.

Duration: 51:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Jandi Lin

carolina

Extra Weekend Bonus Update

Cast: Christina Carter ,Dana DeArmond ,Lola ,Dee Williams ,Lew Rubens
Genres: fake boobs ,Mask ,other hair color ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Ball Gag ,toned ,Humiliation

We present the bloopers, outtakes, behind the scenes, and lost footage from the critically acclaimed movie CABO: DAY OF THE
Each night we got together and created a video diary of what it is really like on a location bondage set. Never before seen footage of Christina Carter, Dana DeArmond trying to act, and much more. Want to know what really happens on a bondage set? Then check out this bonus update, it's that fun.

Duration: 1:08:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Extra Weekend Bonus Update

IR - Ashley Lane Is Insane - OT and Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane

Cast: Ashley Lane

An Our Studio feature is a powerful thing. It let's us explore the darkest fantasies of our models and crew, creating a stunning and unique experience. It's BDSM at its very finest.

Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient. They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.

Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.

We have a variety of ways of showing a girl like Ashley what her body is made for. First we strap her down into the gyno chair and spread her legs wide open. From here we can expose her, make her feel vulnerable, and begin treating her with a mixture of pain and pleasure that will make her brain confuse the signals until she can't tell which is which.

We degrade and humiliate her, taking her outside before cleaning her out and hosing her down. This is to break her mind so that we can replace her will with something better. When we take her inside she is complacent. She knows what we want. When OT plays the music her body begins to sway seductively, letting him know that the conditioning is taking hold.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download IR - Ashley Lane Is Insane - OT and Pretty Blonde Ashley Lane

carolina

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

Punk - Inez

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors