Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

carolina

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Twisted Flower

Cast: Violet
Video language: English

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!

Duration: 38:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Twisted Flower

carolina

HT - All About A Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.

Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - All About A Booby - Blonde Angel Allwood and Jack Hammer

Isabella Soprano and Hollie Stevens

Cast: Isabella Soprano ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Lesbian ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,shaped

Hollie Stevens plays a hooker who is dominated by the perverted officer Isabella Soprano. After an anal cavity search, Isabella punishes and uses Hollie for her own pleasure. Some nice hard whipping, spanking and strap-on fucking along with pussy, ass and foot sucking in this update with two stunning ladies.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 268.2 MB

Download Isabella Soprano and Hollie Stevens

carolina

The Reality of a Slave -part 1

Abigail Dupree belongs to her Master, lock, stock and barrel. Her head is shaved because she belongs to him. She is dressed in chains and rubber for his pleasure. She is superbly obedient to his every instruction. She opens her legs as instructed to receive some painful cunt punishment with a whippy and very painful cane. The fun is just starting.

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6044kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

Download The Reality of a Slave -part 1

Kym Wilde and May-Anne

Cast: May-Anne ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Femdom ,gloves ,Brunette ,Lesbian ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,slapper ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Humiliation

May-Anne is a very pretty and natural looking girl seeking to explore her sexual limits and boundries. She describes herself as a feisty bottom, which made for a challenging session with Kym Wilde.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 384.6 MB

Download Kym Wilde and May-Anne

carolina

Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure

Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey lives the lifestyle. She is a Pro Dom and a collared slave, in simpler terms she is a Switch. She enjoys BDSM from both sides. Most importantly she learns BDSM from both sides.
Today she is the subject, our plaything, our toy. Rain can take it, so we bring it. Heavy foot torment, with bands and the cane. Hard pussy play, slapping and flogging. Extreme nipple pain with string and weights. We bring it and Rain takes it, sometimes stoic, most of the time screaming.
But it's not all about pain, it is also about pleasure. And trust me, too much pleasure can be very painful! We make Rain's body cum, and cum often. Often enough to make this masochist beg for it to stop, but "stop" is not a word, is it?

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure

Serene Isley

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Serene Isley

carolina

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

HT - Bondage Barbie - Hot Blonde Courtney Taylor

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Courtney Taylor, Jack Hammer

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it. And get off she does. So much that the floor under her is wet from her juices.

Duration: 46:52
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HT - Bondage Barbie - Hot Blonde Courtney Taylor

carolina

Hollywood Madame: The Training of an Electro Whore

Cast: Mona Wales ,Jeze Belle
Genres: LezDom ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,shaped ,bottom ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Electro Plug

Mona Wales runs a high class ring of call girls who cater to the dark fantasies of the rich and powerful. Brand new girl Jeze Belle experiences Electro fucking for the FIRST TIME, learning that if she wants to meet rich and powerful men, she first has to please one powerful woman. She is putty in Mona's hands, experiencing her FIRST EVER ANAL in the form of an electro plug that shocks her ass as she rubs her clit to get her pussy wet and ready for fucking. She licks her boss' pussy until she cums, and then gets tied up and covered in sticky pads zapping her ass and thighs and fucked by the violet wand until she gushes cum. For her final test, Jeze Belle gets strap-on fucked in multiple positions while bound. She learns to take Electro cock and beg for more!

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hollywood Madame: The Training of an Electro Whore

The Escape Room

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The Escape room is a gripping tale of two girls (Ariana Barbie, Graceyy Baby) and imprisoned in a twisted prison-themed escape room challenge. They have 60 minutes to figure their way out of the BDSM-inspired games. The girls discover the secrets behind each game. Can they escape, or will Mistress (Vegan Beagle) eliminate them?

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 939.7 MB

Download The Escape Room

carolina

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3. The severe gags continue for Ophelia.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

Download Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3

Stocked Slut Part Two

He screws her mouth to the floor. He whips her. He canes her. Harsh marks crisscross all over her body, spiking her into the never never land of love. Her pussy swells. She's lost all sense. She's hysterical. He spanks her ass till it's red like a baboon in heat. Pure animal. Pure flesh. Pure love.

Format: real
Duration: 25:46
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 138.9 MB

Download Stocked Slut Part Two

carolina

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Sos

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Madison Young , Jewell Marceau, Jean Bardot
Genres: fetish,lesbian,strap-on,latex

The novelty of August, 2009 from the honored queen of Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia .Very spectacular Bdsm, with use of latex and different toys.

Duration: 1:06:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 989.6 MB

Download Sos

carolina

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.

Duration: 47:41
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

carolina

The Farm part 2

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

Download The Farm part 2

Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

carolina

The Pony

Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Pony

Kali Kavalli

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Kali Kavalli
Genres: BDSM, Deepthroat, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, BlowJobs, Toys, All Sex

We have a porn newbie, the curvy and sultry Kali Kavalli. She tells us a bit about herself and the boring sex life she's had. Disgrace and domination seemed like the perfect thing to get the boat rocking.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kali Kavalli

carolina

Sisal Predicament

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sisal Predicament

carolina

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

What's in a Name?

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: Submission ,Fingering ,Belly Punching ,black hair ,switch ,natural boobs ,brunet ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick

Katharine named herself after the implement that brings her the most joy when used to torment her body. She is a true masochist that loves almost all kinds of torment, especially the cane. We jump right into the sadistic destruction of Katharine with heavy flogging, a vicious attack from the cat-o-nine, punching, and then finish her off with orgasms.
Next she is a grueling back bend that tests her ability to withstand brutal bondage while suffering through punishment. Her face shows the satisfaction that she gets form every strike of the cane. To complete the process we fuck her pussy and insist on another powerful orgasm.
Katharine finds herself in a very helpless position leaving her entire body exposed. She is covered in red and purple marks from the canes. Every exposed inch of flesh receives multiple strikes before she is made to cum one final time.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download What's in a Name?

carolina

The End for Zen

Zen knows her fate is sealed...the question is, what will the rest of her life become? Ogre's not done with her, but when will he be? He strings her up, naked and spread, and flogs her ass....and he takes one more opportunity to make Zen his little cum bitch...Big Bad is back to his business of south-of-the-border, white slave trading, and he arrives to deliver Zen into the hands of her soon to be, very happy, owner

Duration: 14:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 162.9 MB

Download The End for Zen

Sydney Paige

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

carolina

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

Cast: Circe Borges
Genres: Pain ,Bondage ,shaved ,Handler ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,bottom ,Domination ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment

.Perfectly pure and good: I found A thing to do, and all her hair In one long chestnut string I wound Two times her little throat around, And strangled her. No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain.

Duration: 45:11

File size: 1.0 GB

Download An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

carolina

Busty Anal

Cast: Alura Jenson ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: LezDom ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,Anal Fingering ,Lesbian ,Dildo ,Anal Fisting ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,Anal

Alura Jenson and Mellanie Monroe team up to explore each other's anal abilities.

Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Busty Anal

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Curvy ,top ,fake boobs ,Domination ,Fingering ,Dildo ,Brunette ,muscular ,shaped

Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say "tickle me" because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell "tickle" even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go.

Duration: 44:35

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

carolina

Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance

HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In Bag

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.
The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - Chanell Heart - A Bitch In Bag

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors