Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Helena Locke: Sadistic Volition

Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,The Pope ,Solo Female ,blond ,Flogging ,Caning ,Orgasm Denial ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Paddle
Video language: English

Helena Locke is known for being a powerful Domme, yet with The Pope, she is a masochist. Today she calls on The Pope for some inspiration. Helena want to see how far she will push herself, inflicting pain without him there. She flogs her pussy, hits her inner thighs with a cane, spanks her ass with a paddle, and gets rewarded with a vibrator. She proves to be just as hard on herself as she is with her willing submissives.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Helena Locke: Sadistic Volition

Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Sinn Sage, Kacie Castle
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Ass, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Doctor, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Eating, harness, Role Play, Ro

Poor Kacie Castle can't stop obsessing about sex and bondage with other women. She's so consumed, she can't even concentrate when speaking with her therapist Sinn Sage. Sinn takes advantage of this, and puts Kacie over her knee and spanks her. She informs Kacie that she will learn how to take a pounding today, since it's clearly the only way to cure her. Sinn spanks Kacie's ass red, pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts. But soon Kacie's puffy, wet pussy is also begging for attention. Kacie is stripped naked, handcuffed, and her dirty underwear is stuffed into her mouth. Sinn applies clamps to Kacie's tender nipples. Sage pulls out her flogger and uses it on Kacie's pussy and nipples. Hard blows that sting and gets Kacie wet. Sinn is so mean to Kacie's beautiful little titties, slapping, sucking, and biting them. Next Kacie has to lick and kiss Sinn's shoes. Sinn flogs Kacie's ass and tells her that Kacie's happy place is when someone tells her what to do and fucks her. Kacie finds herself upside down on the patient's couch, bound with rope, clamps held painfully tight across her torso. Sinn sets her big fat ass on Kacie's face, then teases Kacie by holding her pussy inches from Kacie's face. After some pussy slapping, Sinn sits on Kacie's face. Now it's Kacie's turn, and she is eagerly dutifully rewarded by tongue fucking her asshole. Unable to wait any longer, Sinn grabs her vibrator and straddles Kacie's face to cum hard. Squirting and soaking Kacie's face. She makes Kacie understand that her place in life is to simply be a dirty cum rag. Kacie is suspended in tight rope harness, ball gag to keep her quiet, her holes exposed to Sinn's sadistic whims. With Sinn behind her, Kacie has no idea what will happen until she feels Sinn's large strap-on dildo enter her pussy. Fucked hard and relentlessly. This is the therapy she needed. Kacie is put on the ground to get ass fucked. Ass up in the air, vulnerable to Sinn's predations. Sinn pounds Kacie's ass, opening her asshole and driving the strap-on dildo deep into Kacie, who has her face pressed into the office carpet. The ball gag makes it difficult for Kacie to moan with pleasure. She will have plenty to fantasize about later when her doctor's visit ends.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

carolina

The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Miley May
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, Mask, natural boobs, Rope Bondage

It's last call at The Dark Corner Saloon. Bartender, Miley May sweeps up after a long night. One creepy customer remains slumped over in his chair, wearing mechanic's coveralls and a creepy mask. Miley approaches with caution and tells the man that he has to leave. The man gets up immediately, throws down his chair, and grabs Miley by the neck. He tells her in his creepiest voice that if she does everything he says, she'll be okay. He lays her down on a bar table and rips off her clothes. He binds her arms and legs with black zip-ties, and secures the ties to the table. The scary man makes her stare him in the eyes while he fucks her pussy with an empty wine bottle. After that, he gets a leather crop and hits her in the pussy repeatedly. After taking a beating with the crop, Miley gets a shock when the scary guy slides a big dildo inside of her pussy. He cuts the zip-ties and tells her to stand up, and drags her to the bar, lifts her up, and places her face down on top of it. Her hands are bound behind her back, her legs are bound together, and her mouth is covered with duct tape. He lifts up her hips, spanks her ass, and continues fucking her pussy with a big dildo. In the next scene, Miley is face-down on a dirty mattress, bound in rope with her arms tied behind her back. The scary man slowly climbs on top of her and zaps her with electricity. He hits her again with the leather flogger and unties the rope just from her legs. She flips over onto her back and is told to spread her legs. He fucks her again with his big dildo and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. In the final scene, he puts a ball-gag in her mouth, binds her in a plethora of rope and pulls her up in a full suspension. He fucks her some more with his dildo until she can't take anymore and lets her down.

Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Thbp - Dena - Real Desperate Housewife

Super buxom beauty Dena is alone at home, cleaning, cooking, hanging fresh laundry as a good housewife while her husband is out for working and the are at school, it's a quite day apparently but she doesn't know that she's not alone in her own home; a rude villain grabs her and immobilizes her quickly, she struggles, moans to reach the phone for calling help, hoping the rude intruder doesn't return.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 895.0 MB in 2 files.

Download Thbp - Dena - Real Desperate Housewife

carolina

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Cast: Seth Gamble, Luna Lovely
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Feet, Handler, Leather, muscular, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slave, Stud, Sub, switch

Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she's here to, "be used, abused and degraded as much as possible." So that's what she's going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She's tossed onto the floor in a doggie position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full force of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

carolina

Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:59

File size: 853.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

carolina

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 082 [MF-7283]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

She keep doing a good work, I am happy with her job maybe later I can play again.

Duration: 39:41
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3998kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 082 [MF-7283]

carolina

Anastasia Pierce

Cast: Anastasia Pierce
Genres: Domination ,Cage ,Brunette ,toned ,Dunking ,Fear Play ,Chains ,BDSM ,Water Tank ,natural boobs

Beautiful Anastasia is the first to try our dunking chair! She is locked in a cage and sprayed with the pressure hose whilst suffering the elctro stim in her pussy!

Duration: 23:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 279.1 MB

Download Anastasia Pierce

carolina

Alina Lopez: Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Cast: Alina Lopez, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, drool, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut

We've had our eye on the gorgeous Alina Lopez for quite some time. She told The Pope she didn't want him to hold back on her, but to treat her like every other pain slut that comes through that door. So Alina is gonna get what she asks for! She starts bound to a column in a standing position, eagerly awaiting the torment to come, with her hands tied behind her back. The Pope begins tormenting her pussy and her tits, then immediately starts flogging her. She begins to relax, enjoying the unexpected strikes against her skin and the fingers on her cunt. She has clothespins put all over her torso, running up and down her breasts and stomach in a threatening zipper. It's then connected to a roped pendulum she has to hold between her teeth. If she lets go, the whole thing drops and the zipper is ripped from her body. The Pope works her hungry cunt, paired with a vibrator. Alina suffers the pleasure and the fear of letting go, but ultimately can't keep it up. The orgasms are too intense, so her jaw drops open and the zipper is torn from her. Multiple sensations reverberate through her body. In the next scene, she's suspended upside down with her legs spread and her arms bound behind her back. Her wet pussy is totally exposed and accessible, so the Pope takes full advantage, working it and making her cum, flogging her hot body, the fucking her cunt with a dick on a stick. The sensations are overwhelming as Alina cums like a slut, thrashing and screaming in the bondage. She's then put in a partial suspension, face down over the floor. There's breath control, nipple clamps, bastinado, and orgasms so powerful that Alina begins to drool and cry. This is the most intense shoot that she's ever experienced, and we get to see her at her most vulnerable, and at her strongest!

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alina Lopez: Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Submissed - Sarah Simons, Melany Mendes - Melany punished and corrected

Studio: Submissed

Private play scenes with Kendra Folds before my surgery where she is stretched out and crotchroped and after surgery where I try out my favorite predicaments giving her all the orgasms.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Submissed - Sarah Simons, Melany Mendes - Melany punished and corrected

carolina

Lotus Lain Lures Violet Monroe To Her Lusty Lesbian Lair

Cast: Violet Monroe, Lotus Lain
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, mixed, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Pain

An ad for a role-playing gamer's group has led Violet Monroe to a seemingly abandoned warehouse, where she's in for a big bait-and-switch. Violet's tied up, gagged, and put face-down on the floor by a sadistic Lotus Lain, who can't wait to play some games with her new friend. Lotus cuts away Violet's clothes, exposing her pussy and nipples. She plays with her tight butthole, and envisions that it's speaking to her, demanding to be penetrated. Lotus is ready to oblige, and she promises Violet that every bit of her will be played with. Violet tries to resist but it's futile, and besides, Lotus likes to see her struggle. Excited by Violet's attempts to get free, she flips her over and plays with her pussy with a vibrator, confusing Violet with sensations of both pain and pleasure. But before the pleasure continues, Lotus has even more pain planned. Violet is then bound in an extreme arch backbreaker position. Lotus makes her lick her pussy, all while grinding her crotch in Violet's face. Of course by this point the lust and hunger have overtaken Violet, who tongues Lotus' sweet pussy with a fervor. Violet then has to endure nipple clamps, face slapping, wicker sticks, and Lotus maliciously flogging her perfect, fuckable ass. Violet's cries turn Lotus on, and she demands Violet thank her with her mouth. Lotus spreads her luscious ass cheeks and orders Violet to fuck her ass with her tongue, which she does with unexpected delight. Next Violet is placed in a bolero straight jacket, face-down, ass-up, with her meaty flesh exposed and vulnerable to Lotus' sadistic whims. Lotus spanks her and paddles her until her ass is red. In fact, Lotus is so turned on she can't help but get down and tongue Violet's puckered asshole herself. Now the captive begins to openly beg for more. Violet wants her captor to fuck both her holes, which Lotus does immediately. Lotus slams her strap-on cock hard into Violet's wet pussy, then trains her sights on Violet's ass. She flips Violet over on her
back, legs-up. Violet is bound by a strait jacket, and she can only ride the Lotus train to orgasm. Lotus drills her ass with the strap-on while giving just a little and letting Violet get off with a vibrator. But she doesn't get it alone. Lotus straddles Violet so they can share it, and cum together.

Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lotus Lain Lures Violet Monroe To Her Lusty Lesbian Lair

Innocence Lost: Kendra Spade

Cast: Kendra Spade, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Brutal Punishment, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crying, Curvy, Deprivation, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler

Kendra Spade is one of the sweetest girls, and she's down for almost anything. Today The Pope wants to test this little slut in every possible way with hardcore bondage and brutal punishment. We start with Kendra in a doggy type position with her hands pulled into a strappado. Her neck and ankles are also restrained with steel traps that hold her in a mild squatting position. This will ensure that her body is under constant stress and that she will not be able to find any comfort at any time during the scene. She is flogged and spanked before we see her body betraying her, and her legs begin to give out. The orgasms start and she quickly forgets about the grueling pan in her lower back and legs that have been brought on by pure muscle exhaustion. Next we have Kendra standing, but with deprivation boxes are in play. Her head and hands are trapped in wooden boxes, and The Pope enters to inspect her body. She is fucked with in all of the diabolical ways that only he knows how to do. After he uses various implements to inflict suffering, he slides a bed of spikes under her feet to ensure she suffers until he is finished. Next we have her on her back and her legs held open with steel pipe and leather belts. Her feet are caned and then her pussy, and then he continues to torment her with his cane. She smiles through the tears every time he touches her wet pussy. A large didlo is shoved down her throat and then into her welcoming pussy. The Pope continues to cane her pussy and suddenly we see Kendra have her first of many pain-gasms. The fucking eventually cause massive squirting orgasms that cover the table and floor with her slut juices.

Duration: 47:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download Innocence Lost: Kendra Spade

carolina

Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears

Cast: Ivy LeBelle, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Pain, Submission

It is All Hallows Eve, and the freaks have come out to play. But Ivy LeBelle doesn't enjoy such unpredictable situations so she decides to stay home, surrounded by her familiar comforts. A friend calls to convince her that her fears are all in her head and that she should come out and party. But Ivy has already decided to kick back alone. Ivy's off to bed, but she doesn't realize that it's in bed where most nightmares come true. She tosses and turns in her sleep, and as her dreams besiege her, she finds herself in the clutches of a terrifying mad man, whose only purpose it to torment her in her dreams. She's held captive in grueling bondage as he has his way with her, exploring her body while she's spread wide in chains, violating every hole, imposing orgasms and sensations she can only have in the dream world. Ivy struggles to fight off this sadistic maniac, but he continues his relentless incursion without mercy. Her pussy explodes with orgasms even as she's living through her fears. Pain and pleasure ripple through her body, confusing her as to whether she's experiencing a wild fantasy or a terrible nightmare. She awakes to find it wasn't real at all. But then again.

Duration: 42:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

Download Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears

Sophia Grace: All-Natural Blonde Power Fucked in Rope Bondage

Cast: Mr. Pete, Sophia Grace
Genres: big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, foreskin, Hitachi, master, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Small Tits, Stud, Sub, switch, Vibrator

All-natural blonde, Sophia Grace has a secret hunger. Most days it takes all of her will-power to suppress her wanton and carnal desires, but today she gets to let it all out. Sophia is drawn in and manhandled by Mr Pete, who uses and abuses her any way he wishes. She finds herself stripped naked and restrained in rope bondage while standing spread eagle in the middle of the room. Mr Pete quickly begins to crop her and flog her. Her perky small tits glow red from the impact play, and the burning sting is palpable. Sophia begins to pant and tremble as she revels in the thrill of being in over her head. Her dom shoves a hitachi onto her exposed clit and carefully edges her to an orgasm. She starts to cum, but Mr Pete pulls back and laughs, then walks away, relishing the denial. Before she can recover, Sophia is tossed to the floor with her arms tied behind her back. Kneeling, she is instructed to open her mouth wide. She pretends to look innocent and unaware about what's about to happen, but she knows that a massive cock is about to be shoved down her throat. The dom quickly unleashes a punishing face-fucking, and Sophia gags and chokes from the deep throating. Gasping for air, she begs for more as a vibrator stimulates her tight, pink pussy. Next she's tied on a table with one leg yanked in the air so her pussy is exposed and ripe for plucking. Mr Pete wastes no time and jams his fat dick into her tight fuck hole. He fucks her relentlessly, to the point where Sophia's eyes roll back in her head from the maddening pleasure. Mr Pete is immensely pleased with Sophia's devotion to the dick, so he finally allows her to cum. Her body convulses from the ecstatic release. To finish her day, Sophia is tied in a doggystyle position with her head shoved to the floor. Her master quickly renews his onslaught on her swollen and sensitive cunt, and jams his cock right back into her back door. Sophia wants more and begs to cum over and over as she's power fucked. She is permitted to orgasm one last time, just as Mr Pete blows his load all over her perfect, round ass.

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Sophia Grace: All-Natural Blonde Power Fucked in Rope Bondage

carolina

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 074 [MF-7122]

Melissa Ramos and her friend Kimberly are readey to enjoy each other soles. They are wearing pantyhouse and spend some minutes just smelling the soles thoughout it.

Duration: 38:24
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4071kbps

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 074 [MF-7122]

Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

Super flexible fun pet girl Little Lanta is back!! She wanted a real challenge, so I tied her in a tight hogtie, with a harness panel gag holding her head back. She was on a rotating display platform, so we can sit back and watch her spin around and around. Lanta is such an awesome girl to tie up, she can handle anything and she always wants more! Tight bondage with gymnasts is so much fun!! Enjoy this Little Lanta bondage display, it is a work of art!

Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

carolina

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Submissed - Lenna Ross - This time Lenna Ross isn't the boss

Studio: Submissed

Lots of bondage orgasms for the porn star bombshell. I had her start sitting on a dildo but her first orgasm shot it right out.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Submissed - Lenna Ross - This time Lenna Ross isn't the boss

carolina

Pool Side

Mina spends a few minutes in the pool enjoying the nice day and warm water. She is wearing a tiger print one piece swimsuit and she has her elbows tightly bound. What a nice day this was, we will do many more shoots out here by our pool, we just thought we would test the waters so to speak so this one is rather simple. Some really beautiful shots here though, I just love the colour in this footage. Minas ass looks pretty hot with that wet swimsuit though. P.S. Please excuse the Aussie builders next door making a bit of a noise. One thing that is slightly annoying about our new house is our next door neighbor has decided it would be a cool idea to build a brand new house next to us, so makes the days rather nois.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 522.8 MB

Download Pool Side

Cute girl suffers category 5 suspension Hung by only neck and ankles

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,shaved ,Suspension ,Submission ,slim ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Handler ,Bondage

Welcome back our favorite little girl next door. If Amber lived next to you, you would have no idea what a tough little bondage whore she really was.
If you're familiar with Hogtied you know we specialize in tight and inescapable bondage. No other website on the net can compete with the creativity of the rope work, and no other site can compete with the beauty of our models. We give you more new faces per month then any other hardcore bondage site in the world.
Join now and watch this hot girl get roped into one of the hardest rope ties a person can endure, watch how as she suffers she is made to cum and cum. Nothing faked, nothing overacted - this is real BDSM. Take a look and find out why we are the largest, most popular Rope bondage site on the planet.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 311.9 MB

Download Cute girl suffers category 5 suspension Hung by only neck and ankles

carolina

Open Up for Lotus: Sex Starved Cougar Pounces for Kinky Lesbian Sex

Cast: Beth McKenna, Lotus Lain
Genres: Anal, BDSM, black hair, Blonde, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Kinky, Lesbian, LezDom, Lingerie, mixed, natural boobs, Pain

Beth McKenna feels pent up and sexually repressed, so she goes to see Lotus Lain, a sex therapist, specializing in alternative treatments. Beth admits to fantasizing about being tied up, and restrained, and having her control taken away. Lotus knows there is something more Beth is not admitting, and Beth has to admit she fantasizes about sexy women. Lotus reassures Beth she has a personalized plan for her which starts with Beth bending over on the table. This pent up prude wears fancy lingerie. Beth confesses she hoped something might happen during her session. Lotus first commands Beth to kiss and lick her shoes while she gets spanked. Lotus fingers Beth's tight little pussy and finds it's already dripping wet. Beth admits her desires for Lotus to fuck her, nice and deep. So Beth is tied in tight rope bondage and suspended from the office ceiling. Lotus offers her delicious pussy for Beth to lick and kiss and worship, but the tight bondage really makes her work for it. Lotus straddles Beth's head, riding her face, grinding her sweet cunt all over Beth's chin. Lotus needs that tongue deep in her ass, so that's where it goes next, right into that tight hole. While Beth works hard, Lotus pulls out a vibrator and brings herself to orgasm, as she encourages Beth to unleash her passion. Beth's then put on a bed, face-down and ass-up, her wet pussy open and exposed for Lotus to do her work, fucking her with a strap-on dildo. Since there can be no pleasure without some pain, Lotus whacks Beth's ass with a flogger while pounding her pussy. Lotus is now ready to explore the core of who Beth McKenna really is, as she slides her dildo deep into Beth's ass, making Beth her personal anal slut.

Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Open Up for Lotus: Sex Starved Cougar Pounces for Kinky Lesbian Sex

Fuck Love Party 2: Leigh Raven and Chanel Preston Devour Nikki Hearts

Cast: Chanel Preston, Leigh Raven, Nikki Hearts
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs

Nikki Hearts is the last guest left at Leigh Raven's Valentines day party. After the exhaustive task of hosting all night, Leigh and Chanel Preston are ready to get down and dirty. They begin by undressing Nikki on the couch. When they find she is wearing see-through panties they realize what a little slut their remaining guest is, and decide to take advantage of her, much to her whorish pleasure. Leigh and Chanel immediately dive in and play with all her holes. Nikki's head is pushed into the couch, ass-up and exposed for anything that may come. Chanel wields a flogger, turning Nikki's ass red while Leigh offers her sweaty feet for Nikki to clean with her hungry mouth. Chanel wants some attention too, so she orders Nikki to get on her back while Leigh exposes her ass and sits on Nikki's face. Leigh wields a crop, to make sure Nikki does a good job of sucking and licking her pussy. Chanel warns Nikki that if she enjoyed the party she should show some gratitude and make us cum. Chanel uses her feet on Nikki's pussy, toe fucking her. Chanel sits on Nikki's face and demands she suck on her clit and make her cum. She's not getting off that face until she cums. Then the girls turn the vibrator on Nikki's pussy and make her squirm and go crazy. They work Nikki into a frenzy, but as hostess, it's Leigh's job to decide if and when Nikki will cum, and they aren't done with her yet. Leigh gets out her strap on dildo and fucks Nikki. Chanel attaches a ball gag across their guests' mouth before sticking her strap-on cock in Nikki's ass, no romance here, just straight up fucking. Leigh completes the DP by filling up Nikki's pussy. Sandwiched between both women Nikki is filled and drilled before being flipped over doggy style so Chanel can drill her cock deep into Nikki's ass. She demands a thank you for such a fun party. Then its Leigh's turn to stretch Nikki's sweet ass. Chanel wields the vibrator, driving Nikki wild. She can only cum when Chanel tells her to cum. Nikki has barely a moment to enjoy her orgasm before having to go down on Chanel's pussy and service her, then on to Leigh, eating her pussy until she cums. It's the conclusion to a perfect party, and Nikki will definitely get invited back next year.

Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fuck Love Party 2: Leigh Raven and Chanel Preston Devour Nikki Hearts

carolina

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 071 [MF-6915]

The caresses are so intense that there are several exchanges between them. Which of the two is the most delicious?

Duration: 38:37
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4118kbps

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 071 [MF-6915]

PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

Kayyla bound in many different ways from standing, sitting, laying or spreading her legs. He places a gag bit in her mouth for every instance. She will adhere to what her Master does and she does.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

carolina

Fresh Meat: Rosalyn Sphinx

Cast: Rosalyn Sphinx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Beard, Bondage, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, Handler, Humiliation, Leather

Rosalyn is a petite young slut with a desire to try bondage. She became curious from watching porn and thought that she would give it a try. The Pope brings her in for a Device Bondage shoot, because if you're going to do it, you might as well do it right. She is fitted and then put into the first device, which has her in a standing position with her arms pulled out to the sides. He enters and puts a gag in her mouth and suddenly we get the first signs of nervousness. She giggles to hide her fear of what is going to happen, and The Pope is more than aware of what she is doing. After some flogging and nipple clamps are added, she is pulled into a grueling predicament position to finish her off. Now that she is totally helpless, her pussy is drained with non stop orgasms. We begin the next scene with Rosalyn sitting a wooden chair with custom devices add to hold her legs wide open. The Pope enters and introduces our little slut to some electrical play with the zapper. Her nervous giggles are starting to let her slutty submissive side shine through, so the cattle prod is brought out for her to suffer more. He has toyed with her enough for now, so the vibe and zapper come back out for punishing orgasmic pleasure. The final scene has her on the floor in a spread eagle and locked in place with steel shackles. The Pope finds one of Rosalyn's weaknesses, which is that she is ticklish. He moves between tickling her and controlling her breathing. The end is upon us and it's time to make this slut cum a few more times.

Duration: 44:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download Fresh Meat: Rosalyn Sphinx

Angela White: Complete Submission to The Pope

Cast: Angela White, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Crop, Curvy, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage

Angela White is a beautiful Australian bombshell who has taken the adult industry by storm. She has explored her sexuality in every possible way, and has chosen The Pope as the one that she will explore BDSM with. She began her journey almost 2 years ago with him and looks forward to every encounter. Today begins with Angela in a partial suspension with on leg tied up as she twirls in circles waiting for The Pope to arrive. As soon as he touches her we see Angela melt and become very sensual with her actions. It's no secret that she absolutely loves everything about shooting with him, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to feel his touch. She's a playful creature, and The Pope knows exactly how to handle her. Angela has to endure some crop action to her pussy, feet and more, to prove her worthiness for him to allow her to cum. Next we find Angela in another partial suspension, but this time it's more of a doggy position, and she is still spinning. This time, Angela suffers more with a nice assault to her feet with some bastinado. She is pushed to her breaking point and then he fucks her so hard that she can barely contain herself. Scene 3 begins with Angela being hoisted into the air in a traditional hogtie suspension. This one is difficult for her, so The Pope comes in and begins to rip orgasms out of her to get her through the scene. The orgasms come fast and Angela cannot believe that she is cuming so much. She begins her final scene in a chair with her legs spread wide, and her neck tethered to a point above her head. Her nipples are his target and he pulls her put of the chair with the intensity of the pain. A couple of clothes pins are added to maintain the pressure as he moves on to other torment. Angela has to suffer through the zapper attacks just to get her final orgasms, but when she cums the whole world feels it!

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Angela White: Complete Submission to The Pope

carolina

Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Alexis Tae, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration

Alexis Tae is young and very eager to have The Pope use her. She starts out with a huge grin, and she's so happy to be here that the smile never leaves her face. We begin with Alexis in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her. The Pope enters and inspects his new toy as she helplessly squirms under him. Her smile shows her enthusiasm, but it also conveys her anxiety about what's to com. She is spanked and slapped, and her nipples are tested, to see exactly what makes her squeal. The flogger turns her flesh a bright red, and the clamps on her nipples makes her grin even more. When The Pope adds more rope to the mix, making her totally helpless, and imposes orgasms on her, her smile starts to fade, replaced by pure excitement and ecstasy. Scene two opens on Alexis and her amazing ass. She is in a single point inverted suspension, designed to accentuate her perfect butt. A full out assault is launched on her ass with spankings and floggings, then she is rotated and her front side gets the same treatment. At this point The Pope is wondering what this beauty looks like with a huge cock in her mouth in this position. Alexis' throat and pussy get fucked mercilessly and the orgasms pour out of her. The final scene begins and our little slut is in a complex ground tie, leaning toward a partial suspension. A few more pieces of rope are added and then the bastinado begins. At this point Alexis is still smiling, but when The Pope introduces her to his needle, we finally see her suffer without a smile. This only makes her pussy wetter. After this excruciating pain, the final orgasms are ripped from her pussy. She's a sweaty mess by the time The Pope has finished with her, but this little slut has suffered beautifully.

Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

Download Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 068 [MF-6864]

To fulfill her big fantasy, Alana hopes that her friend will sleep to the point of not waking up so that she can enjoy Manuela's body without mercy and finally manage to satiate her desire. Will Manuela wake up?

Duration: 47:06
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4086kbps

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 068 [MF-6864]

carolina

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:58

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Punk - Inez

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez

carolina

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Duration: 15:36

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

Paris Kennedy and Vuk

Cast: Paris Kennedy ,Vuk

Another sexy new face at Waterbondage! Paris has fantasies of being bound and controlled, she dreams about bondage and hopes that one day her desires will be fulfilled. She visits a therpist with her lover and together they are sent on an erotic journey filled with tight rope, made to orgasm, pleasure and pain.

Duration: 28:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

Download Paris Kennedy and Vuk

carolina

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:30

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Demi Sutra
Genres: BDSM ,big dick ,toned ,Feet ,Domination ,Blowjob ,Bondage ,shaved ,Role Play ,Black

Demi Sutra has built her company from the ground up. Her only mistake is trusting her long time business partner Seth Gamble. Seth is sick of listening to Demi and decides it's time to take charge. He kidnaps her, strips her to her bra and panties, and has her tied and gagged. Now Demi has no other choice but to sign the contract Seth has drawn up which gives her shares of the company to him. Demi thinks after she signs Seth will let her go, but Seth has other plans. He knows he has to show Demi who is in charge and make Demi respect him. He slaps her across the face and makes her acknowledge that he's her boss now. He tells Demi he's willing to let her have a job with the company if Demi obeys his every order, starting with sucking his cock. Demi begrudgingly opens her mouth and blows her new boss. Seth groans as her lips close around his cock. This moment is better than he could've imagined. Demi is humiliated as Seth fucks her face and makes her call him boss. Even more embarrassing is as much as she doesn't want this, her pussy is dripping wet. Next, Demi is tied on her knees and flogged. Demi's feet kick out as she struggles in bondage. She cries out as Seth sinks his rock hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He fucks her hard and fast. Each thrust stretches open her tight pussy. Then he makes her ride him. Demi bounces up and down on her new boss' cock before Seth ties her down on her back with her legs spread. Demi moans as Seth fucks her cunt and punches her ass. She begs to cum and cums hard on her boss' cock. Finally, Seth blows his load all over Demi and makes her admit once more that he is the boss.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

carolina

Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, body builder, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage

Cheyenne is a total badass. She's strong and determined, and nobody fucks with her, unless she wants it. And today she wants to suffer in bondage. She begins on her knees, on top of a box, bound with leather straps, her hands in leather cuffs, and her ankles locked in steel traps. The Pope enters with his flogger, and starts the assault on her flesh with such force that it quickly turns her skin a bright red. Every time he inflicts pain on Cheyenne, she flexes her muscular body and shows us her exquisite definition. She is finally rewarded with multiple orgasms that have her flexing all over again. Next, Cheyenne is put face-down and ass-up, with her wrists and ankles locked in steel shackles that render her completely helpless. This time the implement of torment is a riding crop, and every visible inch of her skin is abused. She may have lots of muscle, but that doesn't mean The Pope can't find a weak spot to prey on. Cheyenne is given all of the torment she can handle, when she suddenly finds herself cumming with imposed orgasms. In the final scene Cheyenne is on her back with her arms pulled out to her sides, and her muscular legs pinned against her body leaving her helpless. The Pope begins by controlling her breathing before moving on to some brutal bastinado. He overwhelms her with non-stop orgasms while fucking, vibing, and fingering her slutty pussy. Cheyenne has gotten what she wanted, and then some.

Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

Download Cheyenne Jewel: Body Builder is Restrained in Diabolical Devices

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 069 [MF-6924]

Marina Fontes has irresistible feet and her friend Luna asks if she could put them in her mouth and lick him all over. Very wet kisses and licks involve all of Marina's feet.

Duration: 42:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4044kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 069 [MF-6924]

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors