Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Darling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling

carolina

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

carolina

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.

Duration: 16:12

File size: 727.9 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

This super cute girl was one of our greatest bondage discoveries back in March! She loves this! And now she is back to be strapped in our custom made (extra small) leather straitjacket! Of course, we add a nice shiny red ballgag since she was not gagged last time and she needs it for her training! With a lot more time in bondage, and some strict training methods, Tess Lyndon could become the most perfect bondage pet slave ever!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

carolina

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

Release Year: 2019
Studio: kink

Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

carolina

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Duration: 16:37

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

The Evil Neighbour: She is Coming for Your Wife with Her Cock

Cast: Jessica Fox ,Alice Frost
Genres: Blowjob ,Threesome ,TS Fucks Female ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,switch ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Cock Worship

Jessica Fox is not a desperate housewife. She is not a single white female or even a homewrecher. She is worse - she is evil for evil sake. If you asked her, she would say she's couples therapy. She's would say she is a subtle reminder to mind your vows and break the rules when you are disappearing into coupledom. To do this, she puts her cock where your mouth full of excuses is and makes you suck her until there is no turning back. First she seduced the husband and today, she takes the wife. Next? A wicked threesome. When? Well, that is only going to happen after Jessica is done toying with her neighbours emotions and their greedy holes. This feature update is a cross over shoot with TsSeduction

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Evil Neighbour: She is Coming for Your Wife with Her Cock

carolina

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Double Blind Study, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

Download Double Blind Study, Part 3

carolina

Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

New girl Thiccy Niccy takes the shock collar challenge. Are you curious to see how she did? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lost in Rope

carolina

Sativa Rose and Kavika

Cast: Sativa Rose ,Kavika

Sativa Rose has Her own ideas when it comes to puppy training. First She beats Her slave's balls and fucks his ass, gets his cum out and then She steps all over him while She pleasures Herself.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 299.9 MB

Download Sativa Rose and Kavika

Sydney Paige

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

carolina

All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Mr. Pete, Phoenix Marie, Ella Nova
Genres: gape, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

The asshole of a House Slave should gape on demand, and Ella Nova´s tight little ass needs training. Our slaves deserve the best training so we arranged for Miss Phoenix Marie to come show Ella how it is done.

Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape!

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:02

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

carolina

Squirting Slut is Anally

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Squirting ,Leather ,slim

Lisey is a sexy slut that loves to have massive things shoved in her slutty ass. She is also a big fan of being helpless in strict bondage. The day is going to be a day filled with inescapable bondage, brutal torment, anal fucking, and squirting orgasms. The way it unfolds in in the hands of the most twisted fucker we know, The Pope. He unleashes his diabolical sadism on her and she quickly sees that things are going to go his way, and not hers. This self proclaimed whore in a standing position with her arms pulled high above her head and held there with leather medical restraints. The Pope enters and begins to toy with his new pet. After some pinching and probing, he decides that it's time to flip this whore over and get her ass in the air. She claims to be able to take massive toys in her accommodating ass, so he puts her to the test. Now that her ass is up the test begins and after moments of pounding her slutty ass with a large toy, he ups the ante and goes even bigger. She seems to be capable of what she says, so the only viable next step is putting his massive fist up her ass. After some intense attempts, her ass couldn't take it, so we move on to the next position. Now she is on her back and her legs pulled down and out to expose her holes for more penetration. She suffers through brutal bastinado before her ass becomes the center of The Pope's attention. He launches one final attempt to fist her ass, and although he didn't get his entire fist inside her slutty ass, he did manage to make her have squirting orgasms. We'll take that all day!

Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Squirting Slut is Anally

The Human Centipede AKA The Double

Cast: Chloe Camilla ,Payton Bell
Genres: Metal Bondage ,shaped ,Gag ,Submission ,Redhead ,Nipple Clamps ,bottom ,BDSM ,bit gag ,Fingering

Chloe and Payton are locked into by metal. Chloe's face is shoved into Payton, nose in ass and gag in pussy. She is kept in place by jamming a fucking machine into her. Payton has the pleasure of her rigid bit gag tightened to an ass hook that is planted in Chloes ass. A chain reaction of fucking begins.
Machine fucks girl, girl thrusts into girl, girl tugs on gag, gag tugs on hook, ass clenches. We all enjoy the show. After Chloe face fucks Payton's pussy I rip of the gag and have her eat that luscious ass. Nipple clamps are added to each. What they don't realize is that Chloe's nipple clamps are attached to Payton's nipple clamps. A perfect opportunity to bust out the cane. With every stroke at the foot they jerk and tug tight on their nipples.
Watch as these two device sluts take the torment out on each other unknowingly with every ass hook tug and every nipple jerk instigated by Chloe's trademark orgasms.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

Download The Human Centipede AKA The Double

carolina

Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage

Cast: Ashley Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Leather ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,bottom ,Domination ,Handler ,Blonde ,Fingering ,shaved ,slim

Ashley Lane is no stranger to BDSM, or to The Pope. They have a long history of working together, so he knows how to get in her head. Ashley is locked into the first position on her knees, with every part of her body restrained with cold steel. She's exposed and vulnerable, and she knows that The Pope is going to exploit her circumstances to his advantage, but she doesn't know exactly how. Her flesh is warmed up with a heavy leather flogger that turns it a bright shade of red. He kneels down to let her know that it is only going to get worse from this point forward, and this is the first time we see Ashley quiver from fear. Fluffy the dragon tail makes a rare appearance and is used to mark her skin with . This is an implement used only when the model can be marked, because of its menacing touch. To up the intensity, The Pope breaks out a knotted leather tail flogger that pushes Ashley to the edge, but he knows what he's doing, and he dances that fine line between conquering her and breaking her. At this point, even the vibe is tormenting her, and he uses it to push her even further, before bringing Fluffy back to hammer home his sadistic intent. Scene two begins in the same fashion, with brutal attacks on her flesh, and The Pope doing everything in his power to mind fuck her. The dungeon fills with her screams of agony, and we wouldn't have it any other way. If we were to describe everything that he does to her it would take too long. Just know that Ashley is put through the closest thing to "hell on earth" that she has ever felt. Her mind and body are brutalized in the most extreme shoot to date with The Pope. Prepare yourself, as this is not for the faint at heart; this is one of the most extreme shoots in the history of Device Bondage.

Duration: 48:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!

Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

carolina

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

carolina

X-angels - Fifty Shades of Nancy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: X-angels
Cast: Nancy A
Genres: Teen

Vicious blonde Nancy is handcuffed and crucified. That is how her master likes to fuck her ´ obedient and lustful. Their sensual bondage session starts with the kiss during choking. This naughty girl receives the strictest punishment of tongue and nipple pinching, whipping and choking. Being caged and fucked in different poses she gets a release from juicy facial.

Duration: 34:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download X-angels - Fifty Shades of Nancy

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

carolina

Sexy, fit bondage slaves interlocked, machine fucked and pussy

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Discipline ,shaved ,Bondage ,slim ,Cattle Prod ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Ball Gag

Dia Zerva and Ariel X are belted tight for the traditional warm up. Winner is rewarded with an orgasm while the loser takes their punishment with the cattle prod.
With little breath to recover, Ariel is mounted onto our fuck box, face down, neck locked into place. Her ass is up and her wrists and ankles fastened to the box. Dia is brought in face first and planted right into Ariel's pussy. She is locked into place while Alpha is shoved in her pussy to distract her. How much discipline does Dia have to keep her tongue at work on Ariel's ass and pussy?

Duration: 27:48

Download Sexy, fit bondage slaves interlocked, machine fucked and pussy

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

carolina

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

carolina

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

The Gallery

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Gallery

carolina

Sisal Predicament

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Sisal Predicament

Shoxy

Coxy is back for the third time! She really could use the prize money so she will take another shock collar challenge today. It's not easy, but she is pretty brave!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 686.5 MB

Download Shoxy

carolina

Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Fingering ,Gag ,Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Ass Hook ,Flogging ,slim ,natural boobs ,Submission

This is part 3 of 3 from the August live show.
Ariel X and Dia are fixed into one another. Ariel's toned body is splayed out, legs frog tied open, arms bound down, and her mouth gag tied off to an ass hook. Dia's ass is kept up by the ass hook, her body locked into with a dildo gag planted in Ariel's pussy.
Any time Ariel relaxes or jerks her head, Dia instantly feels the oversized ass hook yank on her asshole. These two toned and fit bondage girls take the heaviest floggings and keep maintaining composure.

Duration: 29:34

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

carolina

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

Hardcore Bondage And Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Hardcore Bondage And Torment

carolina

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors