Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Assylum - Assmouth pt 2: anal pain & destruction Patient: Amy Aimless

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

After her ordeal as a whirl-around ass-to-mouth slut for Dr. Mercies, Amy gets toyed with some more. Dr. M bends her over his desk for a savage assfuck with more ass to mouth and ass eating. He also pries open her ass with some large toys for a punishing painal session. Then he and his orderly lead her into the padded cell, where they rip off her remaining clothing and turn her into a puppet girl. The orderly fucks her face and cunt and leaves her with a second cumshot dripping down her face. Amy didn't get any therapy in this session either. She was just a little bimbo for the sadistic staff.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Assylum - Assmouth pt 2: anal pain & destruction Patient: Amy Aimless

Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Elaine wakes up elbow tied

carolina

Elise Graves - milked petgirl

This new website is getting a lot of attention! Even world famous bondage model Elise Graves wanted to have a go at getting her nipples tortured by a goat milker!! Locked in a chastity belt and collar, this new cow gets her sensitive nipples sucked relentlessly by the full power of the goat milking machine! The noises she makes are so cute! This was really painful for Elise, and her nipples were twice as long when the milking finally stopped! Great stuff!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 289.3 MB

Download Elise Graves - milked petgirl

Diabolic Revelation

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: Fingering ,shaved ,slim ,other hair color ,switch ,Metal Bondage ,Feet ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Bondage
Video language: English

We start with Krysta in a predicament device, that reveals it's sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging, then the device shows this whore what it's capable of.
Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come, but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.
This whore's pussy has been craving attention all day, so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Diabolic Revelation

carolina

A New Director Arrives

Cast: Lew Rubens ,Lorelei Lee ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: shaped ,black hair ,Curvy ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Gay ,Bondage ,slim ,mixed ,Blonde

Known as one of the top bondage riggers in the world, Lew Rubens is a kind natured country boy with a fetish for tying up sexy women. In hopes of landing a fulltime job, Lew flies down to San Francisco to guest direct waterbondage and showcase his sadistic abilities. Tormenting Hollie Stevens and suspending Lorelei Lee came easy, yet the basics of directing fetish video became Lew's greatest challenge.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9655kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 869.1 MB

Download A New Director Arrives

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 667.0 MB

Download Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

carolina

Dyno Test I

Anastasia Pierce is put through her paces by Gord and Lydia McLane with this Dyno Test of a Mobi-Fuck Machine.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2404kbps

File size: 222.8 MB

Download Dyno Test I

Dina - Bondage morning

Our new girl Dina from Russia is tied up in hemp first thing in the morning! She is such a lovely and quiet submissive, and she loves getting tied up as often as possible in her private life! Couldn't ask for more than that!

Duration: 6:30

File size: 251.3 MB

Download Dina - Bondage morning

carolina

Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Cast: Dani Daniels ,Michael Vegas
Genres: Anal ,Oral Sex ,Brunette ,blond ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,slim ,Bondage ,master ,Slave

All natural slave girl Dani Daniels trembles at the sight of a cane, but our conditioning techniques teach her to love the cane. Fear play, canes, gags, bondage, hard pussy fucking and real slave training are all included in this update.

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Difference of pain reaction - part 1

Dr Lomp is again after testing two submissive girls through a same scenario, where one of the girls is an experienced one, Jasmin, and the other is just a fresher, Diana. Both girls will face similar punishments, and he will monitor the difference between the pain reaction of two slaves. The first shooting of the serial will be with Jasmin, the rural slut. The experienced master will test her obedience and loyalty for him, by giving her embarrassing commands and during the girl's performance, he will whip her unbearably. Poor Jasmin will try to survive the scene while she counts down the moments of this rough session. Watch the movie and feel Jasmin crying in front of yourself.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Difference of pain reaction - part 1

carolina

laisa bella torment

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Model slave laisa bella torment bondage in black latex action!

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 416.4 MB

Download laisa bella torment

Riah vs Wren & Cam

Cast: Cam Damage, Riah, Wicked Wren
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Why, a latex fetish, of course! Although it may sound extremely unique and even a little bit strange if you've never heard of it before, a latex or rubber fetish is actually one of the most common sexual interests experienced by the human population. Latex fetishes are young, old, gay, straight, bisexual, male, female, genderqueer, transgender, and can be found in every country in the world. They range from those just discovering their sexuality and exploring their likes for the first time to experienced kinksters who love to share their passion in clubs or at meetups for like-minded individuals.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11476kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Riah vs Wren & Cam

carolina

Dot - Pom-Pom

Cast: Dot

The material covers every inch of your body, embracing you firmly, binding you, holding you close. Your partner is similarly clothed. When the two of you move against one another, there is no catch, no painful rub, only a smooth, slick slide.

Duration: 5:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11535kbps

File size: 492.9 MB

Download Dot - Pom-Pom

Acacia henley police pt.2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Acacia henley police pt.2

carolina

Elizabeth gets shocked

24/7 submissive Elizabeth wanted to take the shock collar challenge for her Dom. It was very painful, but she made it to 25 on her first attempt!

Duration: 5:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps

File size: 567.2 MB

Download Elizabeth gets shocked

Emily vs. Her Big Mouth

Wearing a sexy red catsuit Emily is ready for fun but not the kind I had in mind. With a roll of extra-wide vinyl tape in hand, I went to work securing her legs. Opting for a column bind over a frogtie would be more comfortable for the long haul. Her elbows and wrists were next, the tape crushing them both together. Emily's known for her mouth so a large gag is strapped tight to remind her to keep her opinions to herself. As plans go through, she still managed to complain plenty about her situation. As she was likely to keep complaining anyway and roll of tape in hand, I'd give her a good reason to.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2456kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 319.5 MB

Download Emily vs. Her Big Mouth

carolina

Welcome Cheyenne!

Cast: Kait Snow ,Jessie Cox ,Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: Role Play ,master ,Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Nylons Stockings ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette

The Upper Floor throws a party to introduce TTOO trainee Cheyenne to the House. The BDSM community show the slave girl how The Upper Floor plays with hard floggings, sexual service, and protocol.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Welcome Cheyenne!

Fancysteel the delivery pt.3

Release Year: 2022

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs '. Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fancysteel the delivery pt.3

carolina

HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered.

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

Emma Green - Into the blue

All of a sudden, all of the famous UK tv stars want to try rope bondage! The gorgeous Emma Green must have sent 5 emails asking if she could come over!! Well, alright then. I tied her in blue ropes showing off her incredible natural boobs, and she ended up on her stomach, knees and ankles tightly bound in blue. Emma loved it! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:30

File size: 174.1 MB

Download Emma Green - Into the blue

carolina

Bridgett Harrington, Scott Lee and Harmony

Cast: Scott Lee ,Harmony ,Bridgett Harrington

Mistress Harmony unleashes total dominance over her willing submissive. She warms him up with clothespins all over his face, body, cock and balls. His impressive pain tolerance is rewarded with a face fucking before a spanking and anal session that seemingly never ends.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

Download Bridgett Harrington, Scott Lee and Harmony

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

carolina

Board Stiff

Cast: Vespa, Heavy

Wearing tight, flexible latex has been likened by many fetishists to "having a second skin". The similarities between latex and skin are many - smooth texture, elasticity, and, at least to some fetishes, pleasing or attractive color and scent.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7445kbps

File size: 596.8 MB

Download Board Stiff

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

carolina

Extravaganza - Kendra James

Go ahead. Gorge yourself. Kendra James' third article is a bondage extravaganza. Tied up, strapped down, or locked in heavy chain and shackles, Kendra's whipped, fucked, and vibrated. The flesh of her pussy quivers with excitement and distress. Her cunt drools. Her orgasms come in bursts. Something like a cluster bomb.

Format: real
Duration: 45:03
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

Download Extravaganza - Kendra James

Fancysteel the farm pt.3

Release Year: 2020

Alice Moore played by Bunny is an investigative Journalist reporting on the missing case of Caprice Hunter an inmate who vanished from the corrections system. last seen at the Farm prison labor camp. Alice investigates asking to many questions she is permanetly silenced by the farms caretaker.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 707.9 MB

Download Fancysteel the farm pt.3

carolina

Flipping the Flipper

Courtney is a property flipper who thinks she can hire 1 contractor, for $9 an hour, and that he should be able to renovate the entire house and yard in a week because she saw it done on one of the home networks, and is one of those people who believes everything that she sees and hears on the TV and internet. Unfortunately the contractor that she fires has a strong entrepreneurial spirit himself and decides to flip her. With a small investment in time and a few supplies he already has in his truck anyway, he can sell Courtney at a huge profit!! He subdues her with a clear hood and then gags and strictly binds her in the garage. This clip has terrible wind noise during the outdoor part and overall I was not happy with this video. It was shot years ago and there are reasons I never edited it as the overall quality is lacking. I had a lot more planned, but Courtney tapped out early. She does look miserable throughout, so if that appeals to you or if you are a fan of Courtney's previous clips then you might also enjoy this video.

Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

Download Flipping the Flipper

The Submission of 314 Part Three

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

314 is ass up attached to the table. Such inviting globes need attention. A solid caning is just what she needs. Her tears are so delicious as she struggles to maintain composure. The hits just keep on coming. Once her ass is red and striped she needs to eat. If you though it was going to be something tasty you haven't been watching. 314 gets a disgusting can of food that spends it's time on the floor, then on her face, and finally in her mouth. She's put into the chair and the electricity is connected. It's time for a good old fashion interrogation. As the questions get harder it's clear 314 is struggling to take the electricity. Her sobs are beautiful!

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

Download The Submission of 314 Part Three

carolina

Cuntlette

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Grey and White Secretary

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

carolina

I Tied and Seduce my -in-law 1080p

Cast: Silver, Tenjou
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Tenjou goes to visit her young -in-law Silver, she was just trying on a new lingerie catsuit she bought when she bites the door. Silver did not expect her -in-law to come, since her is not at home, but Tenjou tells her that she wants to talk to her, Silver invites her in, she tells her that she is expected to change, but Tenjou who looks like an innocent girl, invades her privacy, enters the room and slylyly attacks her -in-law, pushes her to the bed, blocks her arms and with a rope ties her wrists behind her back, Silver does not understand anything of what Tenjou is doing, but she will soon understand. Tenjou gags her with a ballgag and with a lot of rope continues to tie Silver by the chest and arms, then the ankles, knees and thighs, Silver who is very sexy with this lingerie can hardly move only mmmmphhh but she doesn't understand it. Tenjou finishes tying her in hogtied. She already has her -in-law helpless, for a long time she wanted to do that and have this moment of intimacy with her, she confesses that she was really still with her with the excuse of being able to see her, that she was in love with her. Silver is in shock, how could this be happening to her? Tenjou takes off his clothes, stays in his underwear, and starts kissing his -in-law's cheek and massaging her feet, to gradually do the foreplay.

Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download I Tied and Seduce my -in-law 1080p

Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

It was a day of firsts for Gomita. Having never experienced electric play or a magic wand before, she's tossed in the deep end. She's tied with rope and held standing by a mounted collar. In front of her face is a sound sensitive tens unit. Between her legs is a magic wand secured tightly in place. Each by itself is easy enough to deal with, but soon finds that once the wand is on it's very difficult to keep quiet. The powerful sensations make her body squirm with pleasure as her lips quiver desperate to keep quiet. Even her breath must be controlled to avoid the bite of an electric shock.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

carolina

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

carolina

Good Slut Part Two

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part Two

Dana DeArmond and Pinky Lee

Cast: Pinky Lee ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Submission ,High Heels ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Fear Play ,Strap On ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,69 Position

Talk about your dynamic duos! Dana and Pinky were dynomite together. From a steamy shower scene to double 69 [REDACTED] biting pussy licking scene. A double DOS (Dick-on-a-stick) and double vibrator quadruple orgasming scene. And a "who can top who better" tank scene with just the two girls. You would never guess that this was their first time working together. Hot stuff!!

Duration: 58:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 687.0 MB

Download Dana DeArmond and Pinky Lee

carolina

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

carolina

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

Amateur Girl Fridays Two girl update

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Seda
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Double Penetration ,Sybian ,mixed ,slim ,switch ,natural boobs ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved ,Brunette

This week a first for the friday updates - two amateur girls getting it on together in front of our cameras. Both nearly squeak with newness and they touch each other and fuck machines. Seda is clearly more experienced and adventurous as she settles two dongs into her pussy and ass for a double penetration orgasm while Yasmine kisses and rubs her clit. The Sybian steals the show however as both girls tease and deny each other powerful orgasms.

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.5 MB

Download Amateur Girl Fridays Two girl update

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors