Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Horny Captive Girl 1080p

Cast: Tina Lee Comet, Alexis Tae, Cadence Lux
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Cadence and Dixie hit the jackpot when the girl they've taken captive ends up being a horny little rope slut

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Horny Captive Girl 1080p

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

carolina

Harmony PD

Cast: Harmony ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,Cattle Prod ,Flogging ,Blonde ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Corset ,Submission
Video language: English

Harmony Rose discusses her decision to engage in Public Disgrace as a fetish or sexual preference. She finds the idea of being in public, with people using, touching, and doing whatever they want to her, arousing. She emphasizes her compatibility with a partner who shares similar desires and mentions their friendship off-camera. The personal relationship with her partner, who is also a director, is highlighted as a key factor in feeling comfortable and safe during such activities. Overall, she believes that the personal connection enhances the experience and contributes to their sense of comfort and trust in the situation.

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 501.3 MB

Download Harmony PD

Oh My Big Toy!

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Oh My Big Toy!

carolina

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble

carolina

Vespa - Pinned

Cast: Vespa
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Lastly, latex fetishists might also find that they enjoy bondage, due to the tight, snug feeling of full-body latex garments, erotic , due to the difficulty breathing in latex masks or headgear, or medical play, due to latex being used as a material in tools such as gloves, sheets, underwear or catheters. Those with attractions to specific parts of the body, such as breasts or feet, may also find themselves appreciating latex garments as they emphasize or "show off" these particular parts by being so tight and form-fitting.

Duration: 3:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 48742kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Vespa - Pinned

Valerie Herrera and Anna Mills

Cast: Anna Mills ,Valerie Herrera
Genres: Slave ,Blonde ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain ,Corset ,Anal

Valerie was so nervous about Whippedass that we almost didn't shoot. Girls that have never tried SM don't realize how enjoyable and rewarding it can be. Anna Mills gives her a nice introduction to pain and pleasure. Valerie also liked the sensation of the acrylic butt plug and had uncontrollable orgasms that were priceless.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 349.3 MB

Download Valerie Herrera and Anna Mills

carolina

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

Maya

Cast: Maya
Genres: Fishnets ,Fingering ,mixed ,BDSM ,Dunking ,natural boobs ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission

Maya returns to waterbondage to be the first to try out Water X! It is her natural reaction to struggle in her binds whilst underwater as she tries to get a breath! She is given an orgasm to relax her. Restrained on the grate she is whipped and squirted before being tied to the pillar and having a tight crotchrope added. Chanta loves to punish the pussy with hard squirts and a heavy bucket of water.of course Maya is once again permitted to cum before being released.

Duration: 25:51

File size: 301.0 MB

Download Maya

carolina

Fetish Model Ashley Renee Rides!

Bondage and Fetish model Ashley Renee rides Jeff Gord's Babetona prototype! Gord installs her onto his mobile fucking machine and then Ashley is in for the ride of her life!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2376kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 130.0 MB

Download Fetish Model Ashley Renee Rides!

Category 5 Suspension, Made to Suck Cock and Cum All Tying on Screen

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Isis Love
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Suspension ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Submission ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment

Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of the July live show that featured Tara Lynn Foxx and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tara is into her third scene of this non-stop live Hogtied show. She has not had any breaks since we started. Hogtied is the only place in the world where you can see this sort of show live as it happens. All tying is done on screen and nothing is hidden from you. It's Live!
After the last scene, a member requested to see one of our famous hogties. We hate to disappoint the members so we made this little category 5 suspension on the spot. With her breasts tightly and cruelly bound, her elbows cranked back together, her ponytails tied to the pole and her big toes bound into it, this is one bad ass Hogtied, if we do say so ourselves.
Isis makes Tara cum over and over, and Matt jams his cock down Tara's pie hole. She takes a good face fucking while cumming, multi-tasking is strong with this one. After she seems exhausted from the ordeal we decide to suspend, and watch the whore suffer.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 374.8 MB

Download Category 5 Suspension, Made to Suck Cock and Cum All Tying on Screen

carolina

Dani Made an Example Of

Dani and another young lady are in Jail. They are both cuffed and leg ironed seated in metal chairs. dani is trying to get out of the cuffs and causing a disturbance. Officer Cain has seen it before. One prisoner provokes the others and the next thing you know you have a riot on your hands. He knows that the best solution is to take care of the problem promptly. He walks into the jail and ties a rope around dani's neck. The other prisoner is stunned and hysterical. Bigger jails have separate areas where they can segregate the prisoners, but this is a small jail and officer Cain must improvise. He decides to make an example of dani to deter the other prisoners from following her lead. He ties her neck rope overhead nice and tight. He leaves her for a bit before returning. He removes her skirt and rips off her blouse. He adds rope around her ankles, but takes time to grope and slap her ass. Next he ties her elbows together before adding more rope above and below her tits. The other prisoner is shocked at what she is seeing and keeps making unwanted comments. Office Cain ball gags dani and then threatens the other prisoner with a ballgag as well. More rope is added around her waist before she is made to get on the floor. He ties her waist rope over head so as her waist is about a foot off the floor. Then a crotchrope is added and tied off overhead. danis does her best to relieve pressure on the crotchrope by keeping weight on her forearms and feet. Officer Cain ties the ropes around her ankles off to the cell bars, forcing her legs apart. He tells the other prisoner that she shall remain a floor decoration for a couple of hours. After a while Office Cain adds clover clamps to dani's nipples and ties them back. The clip ends a little over a minute later.

Duration: 27:58

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dani Made an Example Of

Hogtied Fishnet Object

Mina is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, black shiny ballet boots and pantyhose. She is laced into an Open Mouth Hood and gagged with a harness ball-gag to remove any sense of being. Reduced to an object, she is then tightly tied into an incredibly sexy and tight hogtie and her harness ballgag is pulled back and leashed to her already touching elbows. Mina can do nothing but endure. A pure fetish object. I like this shoot a lot, I know I will be recreating this one again soon in private time

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5739kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hogtied Fishnet Object

carolina

Jenaveve Jolie and Cherry

Cast: Jenaveve Jolie ,Cherry
Genres: LezDom ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Big Tits ,OTK ,Femdom ,Strap On ,Latinx ,Brunette

Cherry is a naturally submissive red headed girl who does her first on camera scene with Jenaveve Joli as dominatrix. She is thoroughly spanked and flogged leaving her skin the same color as her hair. Tied spread-eagled with a butt plug and magic wand, she submits to intense multiple orgasms.

Duration: 30:42

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Jenaveve Jolie and Cherry

Cherry Torn gets all tore up as she gets her ass whipped all to hell!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,James Deen
Genres: big dick ,other hair color ,Domination ,slim ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,top ,Nipple Clamps

With some nasty looking nipple clamps and an inflatable butt plug pumped into her ass, Cherry gets whipped, caned & fucked by the mighty cock of James Deen.
Then to top it off she gets her ass fucked with a dildo on a stick, zapped with a mean looking cattle prod and made to cum till she's out of her mind.

Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry Torn gets all tore up as she gets her ass whipped all to hell!

carolina

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!

Duration: 35:38

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Katie Summers Cute little girl next door

Cast: Katie Summers
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Handler ,Fingering

Katie Summers and her sexy white thigh highs are back. This was our first scene with Katie as we figured out if she was tough or just another 20yr old in over her head.
This sexy blond is the real deal, and is tough. We make her cum, flog her phat ass, and tits. clamp and weight her big nipples. The standing strappado she is in is not an easy position to hold either. Katie will be in a live show soon.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 325.3 MB

Download Katie Summers Cute little girl next door

carolina

Bodystocking Fetish Doll

Mina is wearing a beautiful bodystocking combo with ballet boots and leather corset tightly cinched. She is draped in nicely placed ropes and flaunts for the camera for a little while before having her elbows tightly bound and a 2 inch ballgag stuffed in her mouth. The rest is history as she rolls around on the bed and is brought to climax with a magic wand. A very sexy update!

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6961kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bodystocking Fetish Doll

Melissa Lauren and Harmony

Cast: Melissa Lauren ,Harmony
Genres: Foot Worship ,Leather ,Anal ,Strap On ,Rimming ,LezDom ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,business attire ,Flogging

Melissa Lauren was not completely satisfied with her last shoot, so she returned demanding to be dominated harder. Harmony was more than happy to punish and fuck this craving painslut. Featuring spanking, leather paddle punishment, Ass licking, flogging, footworship with deep throat and double vibrator orgasms, harmony squirts, tight rope bondage with vaginal and anal strap-on sex.

Duration: 30:45

File size: 358.0 MB

Download Melissa Lauren and Harmony

carolina

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Heels Hang Pod Suck

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Heels Hang Pod Suck

carolina

What Happened? Lavender Rayne

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download What Happened? Lavender Rayne

Road Litter

Release Year: 2021

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download Road Litter

carolina

Sexy Sensi learns to love electro

Cast: Isis Love ,Sensi Pearl
Genres: LezDom ,mixed ,Brunette ,switch ,slim ,Electrical Play ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Slave

From the soles of her feet into her tight pussy, Sensi Pearl explores the balance between the torment and pleasure of elecricity.
Isis Love brings her shockingly seductive charm to stimulate Sensi's nerves into wanting orgasms. Sensi is bound in compromising bondage and endures the tazer, an electrified grate and being fucked senseless with an electrified strap on.

Duration: 50:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy Sensi learns to love electro

Cowgirl Live part 2

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Cowgirl Live part 2

carolina

Fly On The Wall

Cast: Cam Damage ,Ten Against
Genres: aggressive blowjob ,Beard ,natural boobs ,Circumcised ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Paddle ,slim

Cam Damage and Ten Against are a lifestyle couple that loves bondage and BDSM. Ten is a bad ass bondage top and sadist, and Cam is an extremely masochistic hardcore bottom. We got lucky when we found out that they were willing to let us see what happens when no one else is around. They kept the cameras running when the bondage turned to sex AND bondage, and needless to say, we enjoyed the view.

Duration: 49:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

Download Fly On The Wall

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a .

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

carolina

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London) CumBots

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London) CumBots

Extreme Bondage

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Victoria Voxxx has proven to all of us that she is one bad bitch, but today she will be put to the ultimate test. This pain slut smiles at the chance to endure the most brutal bondage to date. Victoria begins in a standing position. The Pope manipulates the rope and puts her in the most extreme suspension that she has ever endured. We document the entire tie as it happens to show you what the model goes through to endure such . The next scene opens with Victoria in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her magnificent ass framed with rope. This happens to be the only thing that is holding all of her weight, as she hangs helplessly upside down.

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Extreme Bondage

carolina

Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

Download Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Harem Girls part II

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

Download Harem Girls part II

carolina

Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus

See our petgirls Yvette Costeau in a jump rope training. Of course with heavy ropes on her nipples and again with many strokes at her buttons and hands.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

carolina

Cute girl suffers category 5 suspension Hung by only neck and ankles

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: shaved ,Submission ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Handler ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage

Welcome back our favorite little girl next door. If Amber lived next to you, you would have no idea what a tough little bondage whore she really was.
If you're familiar with Hogtied you know we specialize in tight and inescapable bondage. No other website on the net can compete with the creativity of the rope work, and no other site can compete with the beauty of our models. We give you more new faces per month then any other hardcore bondage site in the world.
Join now and watch this hot girl get roped into one of the hardest rope ties a person can endure, watch how as she suffers she is made to cum and cum. Nothing faked, nothing overacted - this is real BDSM. Take a look and find out why we are the largest, most popular Rope bondage site on the planet.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 311.9 MB

Download Cute girl suffers category 5 suspension Hung by only neck and ankles

They say blondes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download They say blondes

carolina

Chanel Preston

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chanel Preston

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Duration: 20:26

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

carolina

Floor Slut Part Two

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors