Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

BoysAtCamp - Colton McKeon, Grey Gold, Greg McKeon & Jack Bailey - Camp Guessing Games

Scout leads Colton and Greg want to play fun outdoor games with Grey and Jack, so they teach them a naughty guessing game. Things get frisky fast, and after the scouts play their games, Grey and Jack learn a lesson in endurance.

Length: 2.03 GiB Duration: 34mn 5s 682ms
Video: AVC at 8 381 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CollegeDudes - Tommy White Tops Sam Northman 720p

Don�t let Tommy�s boyish looks and thin, hairless body fool you, he�s actually 19 years old, but we like that whole twink vibe he�s got going on! And it doesn�t look like hot, muscular Sam minds either, �cause once Tommy�s on his knees sucking on Sam�s knob, it doesn�t matter what he looks like!

Length: 432 MiB Duration: 22mn 42s 825ms
Video: AVC at 2 500 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MasonWyler - Passion Explodes - Mason Wyler & Rod Daily

Pole Daily simply delivered in the gym and it is looking at his sculpted system within the reflection when Mason Wyler actions through the doorway. Mason is just a fool for , muscular men that are fan. Positive thing they do not contact him for no cause.

These men do not spend any moment before they are jerking one another off and rubbing dicks together just like a set of sexy creatures. Pole it isnot scared to allow Mason dive his tongue deeply into his butt and enjoys 69ing. Pole might tell from the enthusiastic way Mason consumed his butt he was set for a crazy ride-on a tough penis. Child was he correct

Length: 374 MiB Duration: 24mn 56s 529ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 720 x 400 (1.800) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ColbyKnox - Kylan Meets Gabe Bradshaw -BAREBACK-

Gabe Bradshaw and Kylan Kain are such wonderful additions to the ColbyKnox crew. Our fans can't get enough of them. Neither can Colby and Mickey! In this update the two hotties are on a bed, making out. Slow and sensual. Gabe kisses his way down to Kylan's blue shorts. He pulls them down and Kylan's cock is ready to play. Gabe has to open wide to swallow all that meat. "Tastes good," Kylan wonders. Gabe mumbles the affirmative. He gets the shaft slick with spit. Both get naked; Gabe returns to swallowing as much dick as he can. "Fuck, yeah," Kylan whispers. "Get it nice and wet." Drool falls out of Gabe's mouth each time he comes up for air. "Holy fuck," he says. "It's so fucking big." "Yeah, baby," Kylan responds. "Swallow it." Gabe gets on his hands and knees. His perky ass pointing in Kylan's direction. He spreads those mounds of booty, slurping the hole. "Eat that hole," Gabe moans. "That feels good." Kylan's spit makes the hole glint. "Like the way that hole tastes," Gabe asks. "Fuck, yeah," Kylan responds. It's time for Gabe to get filled. "You ready for it," Kylan inquires. "I'm so tight, baby," Gabe answers. Kylan inches up and slowly slides in. "Oh, fuck," Gabe moans. "That shit is big. Oh, my God. You're stretching out my hole." Kylan pounds slow and deep. "Fuck, yeah," Kylan hisses. "Take that fucking dick." Gabe's facial expressions change from utter shock to blissed out bliss. "You're so fucking tight," Kylan observes. "Yeah. You like that tight hole, baby" Gabe responds with a grin. "Am I treating you good?" Kylan grabs some of his bottom boy's hair for leverage. Gabe gets on his side and the camera gets a perfect view of his ass getting wrecked. He's here for everything Kylan offers. "That feels so good," Gabe groans. "Fuck me." Kylan's balls are right next to Gabe's butt cheeks. "Take my fucking cock," Kylan commands. "You're my fucking slut," Kylan asks on a down stroke. Gabe nods yes. He gets on his back. "You ready for more," Kylan wonders. "Put it inside me," Gabe begs. "Please. I want every fucking inch." When he gets all of Kylan's inches, Gabe's eyes roll backward. As he bombards Gabe's ass, Kylan also spits in his mouth. "Take that fucking dick," Kylan says. "Give me that fucking dick," Gabe moans. There's only so much pounding Gabe's prostate can take. Kylan fucks a copious load out of his bottom boy. Streams of jizz strike Gabe's neck, chest, and stomach. Kylan doesn't pull out immediately. He feeds some of the man milk to Gabe. Kylan eventually pulls out, jerking off on Gabe's face. After busting a nut on pretty face, the scene closes with Gabe sucking Kylan's bloated head. Whew! Hope you all enjoyed it like they did.

Length: 1.01 GiB Duration: 20mn 55s 509ms
Video: AVC at 6 663 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 253 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Masqulin - Applicants Revenge - Alex Montenegro and King Heart

King Heart has settled into his coffee shop gig when hiring manager Alex Montenegro enters, talking loudly on the phone. King is still raw from the cold-blooded rejection he experienced when he applied to work for him, and can't help but bring up their history. Alex can see that their previous interaction affected him greatly, and offers to make it up to him.
King only has one main thing in mind... Fucking him just like he got fucked over. This time, tables have turned and King gets even with his cock, throat fucking the Latin hottie right there in the cafe. King eats out Alex's bubble ass, fingering his hole, before plunging his stiff, cut cock deep in his ass. Alex is pounded by King's cock, and cums ropes on King's chin and all over his toned abs, before getting his smooth cheeks glazed and taking King's hot cum pushed inside.
As it turns out, Mr. Montenegro might have just figured out where he fits in at the company! Who says hard work doesn't pay off?
Gabe Bradshaw and Kylan Kain are such wonderful additions to the ColbyKnox crew. Our fans can't get enough of them. Neither can Colby and Mickey! In this update the two hotties are on a bed, making out. Slow and sensual. Gabe kisses his way down to Kylan's blue shorts. He pulls them down and Kylan's cock is ready to play. Gabe has to open wide to swallow all that meat. "Tastes good," Kylan wonders. Gabe mumbles the affirmative. He gets the shaft slick with spit. Both get naked; Gabe returns to swallowing as much dick as he can. "Fuck, yeah," Kylan whispers. "Get it nice and wet." Drool falls out of Gabe's mouth each time he comes up for air. "Holy fuck," he says. "It's so fucking big." "Yeah, baby," Kylan responds. "Swallow it." Gabe gets on his hands and knees. His perky ass pointing in Kylan's direction. He spreads those mounds of booty, slurping the hole. "Eat that hole," Gabe moans. "That feels good." Kylan's spit makes the hole glint. "Like the way that hole tastes," Gabe asks. "Fuck, yeah," Kylan responds. It's time for Gabe to get filled. "You ready for it," Kylan inquires. "I'm so tight, baby," Gabe answers. Kylan inches up and slowly slides in. "Oh, fuck," Gabe moans. "That shit is big. Oh, my God. You're stretching out my hole." Kylan pounds slow and deep. "Fuck, yeah," Kylan hisses. "Take that fucking dick." Gabe's facial expressions change from utter shock to blissed out bliss. "You're so fucking tight," Kylan observes. "Yeah. You like that tight hole, baby" Gabe responds with a grin. "Am I treating you good?" Kylan grabs some of his bottom boy's hair for leverage. Gabe gets on his side and the camera gets a perfect view of his ass getting wrecked. He's here for everything Kylan offers. "That feels so good," Gabe groans. "Fuck me." Kylan's balls are right next to Gabe's butt cheeks. "Take my fucking cock," Kylan commands. "You're my fucking slut," Kylan asks on a down stroke. Gabe nods yes. He gets on his back. "You ready for more," Kylan wonders. "Put it inside me," Gabe begs. "Please. I want every fucking inch." When he gets all of Kylan's inches, Gabe's eyes roll backward. As he bombards Gabe's ass, Kylan also spits in his mouth. "Take that fucking dick," Kylan says. "Give me that fucking dick," Gabe moans. There's only so much pounding Gabe's prostate can take. Kylan fucks a copious load out of his bottom boy. Streams of jizz strike Gabe's neck, chest, and stomach. Kylan doesn't pull out immediately. He feeds some of the man milk to Gabe. Kylan eventually pulls out, jerking off on Gabe's face. After busting a nut on pretty face, the scene closes with Gabe sucking Kylan's bloated head. Whew! Hope you all enjoyed it like they did.

Length: 1.36 GiB Duration: 23mn 31s 797ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 250 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

JustforFans - Max Adonis - Being used and abused by @izaickf-JPGO

Being used and abused by @izaickf in our second gag the fag style up.
Twice on my euro tour is twice more then id have ever expected, back when i was jerking off to his twitter over a year ago.
He really knows how to make me feel like a complete sub.
This time we met up while we both were in london.
I wanted more and more of him and his fuzzy ass it was just calling my name.
I love when a top lets me eat his cakes.
He ended up fucking me which was a happy surprise because the only content I see of him is oral.
So I think we got really lucky rare footage of him in action.

Length: 2.51 GiB Duration: 43mn 19s 338ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MilitaryClassified - Lorenzo4 anal

Today i'm re-introducing a straight dark Italian stud you are all familiar with.. Lorenzo! Lorenzo began with MC as a Civilian but actually joined the Marines and left for basic shortly after this shoot. Watch as this pre-pubescent Italian stud with a 7 inch sausage tears up Rob's ass for the last time as a Civilian! This is a fantastic final farewell to this stud and hope to bring him back as a full blown Marine!

Length: 225 MiB Duration: 15mn 52s 341ms
Video: AVC at 1 870 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 103 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

OnlyFans - Josh Brady Fucks Jude Grey

From Josh's OF. Josh fucks Jude after getting some head. There is no visible cumshot. Josh's is internal and in the post, he said Jude came handsfree into the mattress.

Length: 436 MiB Duration: 9mn 52s 467ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1078 (1.781) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

RawEuro - Steven Silver & Anthony Hart - Begging For Bareback

A cute lightweight twink is about to have the time of his life, and this lovely session of threeway bareback fucking kicks off with this chap being carried around by his friends. They throw him on the bed, and then they feel him up nicely while kissing him passionately. Eventually, they all get their penises out, and they start feeling them up. Steven Silver and Anthony Hart get handjobs from their friend, and this kind of treatment gets them excited enough to start pounding each other's tight booty holes. Later on, the naughty twink with the longest hair receives two cumshots to the chest.

Length: 417 MiB Duration: 20mn 17s 840ms
Video: AVC at 2 740 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 127 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

RodDaily - Four Wheel Fuck Deal - Rod Daily & Paul Wagner 720p

Paul Wagner is a hard working mechanic who likes to hook his friends up when they need work done on their off-road toys. He's just finished up some engine work on Rod Daily's four wheeler and looking forward to getting paid. After arriving at Paul's shop, Rod tells him that he forgot to stop by the ATM to get cash, but plans to pay him another time. That won't work for big, sweaty Paul though.

Paul's going on vacation tomorrow and needs the extra bucks. When Rod suggests serving up some thick man meant in lieu of money, Paul can't say no. Rod had heard that Paul's a cock-loving dude and is happy to shove his throbbing dick into Paul's mouth. He's got no problem letting Paul enjoy his flesh pole, dripping with pre cum. And once Rod's motor gets running, he's indulging his appetite for asshole. Watch Paul's tight, plump ass get banged by Rod's hard cock as it cranks on all cylinders, delivering a solid pounding you don't wanna miss. This hardcore, fully-axled bang out will satisfy your need for speed and push your needle into the red!

Length: 882 MiB Duration: 23mn 54s 468ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 151 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SamuelOToole - Double Gulps - Samuel O'Toole & Jay Cloud 720p

It's a laid-back afternoon for two friends, hanging out in the guest house. Samuel O'Toole has brought Jay Cloud here to chat and have a good time. Sammy knows Jay is always a relaxed dude who's up for pretty much anything most of the time. Jay has a very long, strong cock, but he knows Sammy's girth is unparalleled. They're goofing around a bit, comparing each other's man meat. To get them cranked up a little, Samuel rubs the dicks together. It's definitely a treat for Jay. He's enjoyed Sammy's body for quite a while. In fact, he's taking this opportunity to get a first hand taste of Sammy's tool himself! Check out this hot guy take Samuel's rock hard erection deep. Then they move to the couch where some 69 action keeps these two sucking and thrusting. Then it's a double dick, super oily jerk session, building to one heck of an explosive conclusion!Enjoy!

Length: 886 MiB Duration: 24mn 52s 392ms
Video: AVC at 4 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

SamuelOToole - Mouth to Mouth - Samuel O'Toole & Jacques Le Coque 1080p

Jacques Le Coque is a little nervous about his upcoming CPR test. He needs to pass it to become a lifeguard next Summer and hasn't had time to study. Luckily for Jacques, his friend from down the road, Samuel O'Toole, knows all the proper techniques!When Sammy arrives, Jacques is eager to get started. They lay on Jacques bed and get down to practicing the life-saving skills Jacques will need to know. First is chest compression. Jacques likes the way Samuel touches his chest and nipples. They switch so Jacques can give it a go. Nervous around such a hunk like Sammy, Jacques timidly attempts performing mouth to mouth. He then finds an excuse to feel all over Samuel's chest and abs, saying he's checking for injuries, as one would on an actual injury victim. But Sammy knows exactly what's going on, and he's not afraid to make a few moves of his own. He begins rubbing Jacques inner thigh, eventually pulling out Jacques's hardening dick. They enjoy each other's fat cocks before Sammy has Jacques reposition to take his bulging erection. Watch Sammy fuck hot, young Jacques in this study session where resuscitation is the last thing on their minds. Enjoy!

Length: 898 MiB Duration: 18mn 5s 52ms
Video: AVC at 6 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 150 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SayUncle X ClubBangBoys - Luke, Tony, Jack, Walter, Darren, Felipe - Boys Behind Bars

Darren, Felipe, Jack, Luke, and Tony, have been bad, so they spend their time behind bars. But Walter wants to have a little fun, so he visits the young studs. They live up to their naughty reputation and take turns giving Walter exactly what he was looking for.

Length: 1.09 GiB Duration: 20mn 4s 698ms
Video: AVC at 7 654 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeeHimSolo - Brad Newman Solo

Length: 339 MiB Duration: 14mn 12s 459ms
Video: AVC at 3 034 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 276 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeeHimSolo - Cyrus King Solo

Manly man Brad Newman lays back on his animal-print bedspread and tugs on his thick prick for us.

Length: 546 MiB Duration: 16mn 6s 827ms
Video: AVC at 4 272 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 338 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeeHimSolo - Indiana Bones Solo

Socal stud Indiana Bones gets all lubed up for us as he jerks his perfect prick on the ottoman in his living room.

Length: 666 MiB Duration: 17mn 1s 909ms
Video: AVC at 5 217 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 229 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeeHimSolo - Milan Solo Outdoors

Serbian stud Milan gets adventurous for us as he shows off his tanlines, feet and asshole while jerking off outside on a high rise patio.

Length: 480 MiB Duration: 14mn 9s 835ms
Video: AVC at 4 383 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 320 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeeHimSolo - Mr Blaccwood Solol

Hotlanta native Mr Blaccwood gives us some great camera angles as he jerks on his big dark dick.
(Re-release from 2020-05-01)

Length: 320 MiB Duration: 13mn 19s 189ms
Video: AVC at 3 105 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 288 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

TrystanBull - Strip Dance - Trystan Bull & Dylan Cross 1080p

Trystan Bull is the hottest item on stage at Bull Ranch, a strip club frequented by a certain Dylan Cross. Dylan hasn't seen this lean stud here before, but wants to get to know him a little more intimately. As a dancer, Trystan know the look men get when they're craving a lap dance, and he can see that look in Dylan's gaze. Trystan knows just the moment to pounce on a cock-hungry customer.
When Dylan agrees to a lap dance, Trystan pulls him on stage where Dylan is blindfolded and grinded by scantily clad Trystan. As things heat up even more, the blindfold comes off, along with Dylan's shirt and pants. Soon Dylan enjoying Trystan's long, hard stripper cock in his mouth. Every inch is better than what he expected! He can't believe this incredibly sexy dancer would allow him the pleasure of sucking him off ON STAGE! Little does Dylan know, Trystan has an appetite for tight, man hole that must be quenched by pounding ass. Dylan can scarcely comprehend the extreme eroticism with which Trystan bends him over and slides his warm throbbing cock into Dylan's waiting hole. As Trystan fulfills this patron's fantasy, he remembers why Bull Ranch is one hell of a place to dance.

Length: 1.50 GiB Duration: 26mn 9s 903ms
Video: AVC at 8 058 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

HancockMen - Rod Barry & Trevor Mustang

When I asked Rod Barry to come over and 'hang out' on camera, he thought it would be a blast. He also said he would have his buddy, Trevor Mustang, join him to make it even more interesting. In typical 'Rod Barry' style, these two guys talk tough and play even rougher. Watch as Rod talks Trevor out of his pants, slaps him around and fucks him hard with two dildos...at once! I don't think Trevor will forget this session. 'How could he when he has a welt of a huge dildo on his ass?!' LOL This is one wild and rough video at...

Length: 856 MiB Duration: 28mn 41s 493ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 4 071 Kbps, Aspect: 1024 x 576 (1.778) at 29.779 fps
Audio: AAC at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos