Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

BoyForSale - The Boy Jesse - Chapter 3 - The Appraisal

When I saw that The Boy Jesse was on my appraisal schedule for today I couldn't help but smile a little. I remember that pale innocent face looking up at me the first time he came onto the auction block and now here he is again. He belonged to Master Legrand so I felt confident that Jesse had received plenty of personal attention and proper slaveboy training.

Master Dixon was showing interest in buying Boy Jesse. Boys like him are something of a niche market with the alabaster white skin and a mix of blond on top and ginger below (when the Master allows them to grow out, of course). For the right buyer a boy like him can go for a very high price to begin with; that Master Legrand had broken him in makes him even more valuable to the right buyer.

I started with presenting Jesse wearing only the regulation black jockstrap. No fancy harnesses or briefs to get in the way of a fair appraisal. I get out my measuring tape to start taking his numbers down and I can already tell he's been well-trained. My every touch - his nipples, his muscles, his treasure trail - all set off a tiny whimper. These aren't the sounds of pain or fear, rather the gasps of a good slave boy whose is as into his Master as his Master is into him!

With the preliminaries out of the way I start the deep probe into his value. Sensitive nipple, check. Limited gag reflex, check. Dick that hardens in the presence of a Master, double-check. Jesse is showing signs of improvement, which means dollar signs on the block!

Guiding Jesse to his knees, I use my fingers to gently rub around the entrance to his hole. The passionate whimpers get even more loud. He's a sensitive one! I insert my thumb just enough to get a read on how tender his sphincter is. He lets out a moan; definitely a good sign! I probe a little deeper. A sensitive prostate can send bidding skyrocketing. This kid's got one and it's a doozy! I reach around to feel his boy cock and it's as hard as a rock. Whoever the next master is, he's a lucky man!

I give Master Legrand a knowing look. He and Master Dixon are snapping pictures and I know what they need me to demonstrate next. I take my clothes off and grab a vessel of oil. Jesse immediately reaches down to his ass cheeks and spreads them wide. It's not just that he's knowledgeable, he's also eager. I squirt oil along his crack and straight into his hole, saving some for me to rub around on my DILF cock. I don't always get to fuck the boys during an appraisal but given the level of bidding this boy is going to generate we have to explore all avenues!

And I'm taking a deep dive up this particular alley! His hole opens wide to let me in, and I'm the happiest man in the room! I fuck him deep and hard. It may look like I'm simply getting off on this, but there's a methodology I'm going through here to show the range this slave boy has when it comes to pleasing his Master. I can tell from the other mens' looks, they, too, are impressed with what Jesse has to offer!

I can feel reason and duty starting to take a side step and my primal urge to cum sneaking in. I mustn't forget my place; only a Master gets to come inside these boys. When I can't hold back any longer I let out a guttural grunt, pull out of his hot hole and jerk myself to a creamy, cummy climax all over Jesse's belly. Even through my head rush on cumming I notice that the jiz is barely noticeable against his smooth white skin.

The appraisal process is done. I've got to do a write-up on my findings and assign an opening bid. But first, I need a shower!

Length: 1.63 GiB Duration: 28mn 6s 551ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 319 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BringMeABoy - Marco Napoli & Jamie Kelvin - Cum Early Leave Late

My stepson, Jamie, is such a little horny fuck. And I'm so happy that he is, but that doesn't mean he can be late for school. I sat in the living room waiting for him to get up. Eventually, I walked into his room and caught him still under the covers. I pulled them back and that's when I saw his erection filling out his zebra briefs. I knew I had to take care of this problem in order to get Jamie out to school. I pulled his undies off and started sucking his cock. He was rock hard within seconds, but I knew that my mouth alone wasn't going to be enough for my boy this morning. I let him suck my dick, which turns us both on. Then I tasted his ass. It's been a few months, so I had to make sure to get his hole loose enough to take my dick. My cock slipped deep inside my boy and I fucked him until we both came on his stomach. Now he's ready for school.

Length: 752 MiB Duration: 20mn 31s 40ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BrokeStraightBoys - Justin Salvador, Liam Addison & Dallas Ari - Dallas Gets Punished

Liam and Justin are enjoying the taste of each other's mouths, laying on the bed half-naked and making out in the privacy behind a closed door. Thier cockrings have made thier dicks hard, and soon their pants are no longer able to hide their massive erections.

Rudely interrupting, Dallas walks in without knocking - stumbling upon the two lovers in a compromising position. To punish such a rude action, Justin demands Dallas to lay with them while Liam pulls him by the wrist onto the bed. They quickly take Dallas's shorts and underwear off, exposing his rock-hard cock. Justin and Liam take turns sucking his cock before joining each other and licking base to tip simultaneously. Dallas's moans betray him - this isn't as much of a punishment as he thought.

"You like that?" Justin takes charge ominously. Not for long. He demands for Liam to lick Dallas's asshole as Dallas must suck Justin's cock. Liam continues to play with Dallas's hole, preparing it for the real punishment: his thick penis. He slides it abruptly into Dallas's tight, young hole. Rarely a top, Liam pounds Dallas's ass according to Justin's demands. "Pound that ass," he requires of Liam, despite Dallas's protests to Liam's hulking member.

Justin decides it's his turn to fuck Dallas's tightness. His long cock slides into him as he cries out his reason for punishing Dallas in the first place. Justin's dominating attitude turns Dallas over onto his back and shoves himself deeper into him while his throat is choked by Liam's big cock. One leg in the air, Dallas is spit-roasted by Liam and Justin filling his holes.

As a good teen who knows he earned this punishment, Dallas's mouth hangs open in wait for Liam's cock to re-enter, until the punishers decide to pull out entirely and cum synchronously all over Dallas's body, showering him in white hot cream. "Now it's my turn to cum," Dallas declares to regain his power, bringing himself to orgasm onto his own stomach - learning his lesson to knock next time.

Length: 471 MiB Duration: 12mn 58s 123ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ChaosMen - Dean Dallas & Jayden Woods RAW

Length: 812 MiB Duration: 16mn 15s 705ms
Video: AVC at 6 781 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CutlersDen - The DA - Cutler X, Lucio Davoli and Ridick

2 big fat cocks and one dick starved and enthusiastic Ridick are here to fill all of his wants. Cutler X and Lucio Davido bring full balls and big fat swollen meat to spit roast, tag team, DP and generally use Ridick for everything he's got. Sexual athleticism is on display there are no limits to what...

Length: 1.45 GiB Duration: 25mn 5s 943ms
Audio: AAC at 226 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

EdwardJames - Black Mamba and Blaine Porter

Black Mamba knows what's going down. He and Edward James are hanging out at the office suite waiting for Blaine to arrive. Blaine is interested in becoming a model and has already signed all the paperwork for this day's session. He didn't read it very carefully or he'd realize this is no ordinary entertainment company and no ordinary photo shoot. Mamba is the bait and Blaine's about to get schooled!

Mamba shows Blaine around a little to get him comfortable with the surroundings. Edward James starts snapping pics and giving direction. First, fully clothed, then off come the shirts. More snaps, then off come the pants. Tasteful underwear shots as far as Blaine is concerned. Then the moment of truth, "take the underwear off." Blaine is surprised; this is more than he'd expected. Black Mamba puts him at ease and reminds him that Blaine's already signed off on full nudity and sex. Not that Blaine put up much of a fight!

Mamba takes Blaine's dick into his hand then into his mouth. This BBC ain't playing! Mamba bobs up and down on it, taking it deep into his happy, happy throat. Blaine's loving it too; it might not be what he expected but he's not complaining! Mamba switches places with him and Blaine starts swallowing Mamba's mamba! It fills his mouth and, more importantly, his thrussy! Mamba's got a deep itch and Blaine's hard cock is scratching it!

Mamba laps at Blaine's hot hole for a hot minute then lines his big dick up and plunges deep into Blaine's ready-and-willing cavern of wonders! Blaine gasps out loud and the gasps turn into moans as Mamba pounds that horny hole over and over. Blaine can't get enough!

When both are ready to blow, Mamba pulls out and the two jerk themselves. Two creamy creamy loads, coming right up!

Length: 1.56 GiB Duration: 34mn 25s 345ms
Video: AVC at 6 106 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 318 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ExtraBigDicks - Peddling To Glory - Sam Truitt & Drake Stone 1080p

Sam is out at the park enjoying a beautiful warm day. He is out and about, walking around, taking the sights in when he notices a sexy young cyclist coming in his direction. Drake who is on the bike rides right past Sam and decides to turn around and check out the strapping young man from head to toe. They both give the sex stare checking each other's bodies out and finally Drake gives the nod for Sam to follow him. They arrive at some sort of garage area hidden from the public's eye. They immediately get down to business and Drake pulls out Sam's gorgeous thick cock and begins to slobber it all up. Down on his knees he keeps jerking and sucking giving lots of attention to that hard throbbing cock. They swap BJs back and forth making eye contact and rubbing cocks together. Two young men who have never met end their adventure with loads of hot creamy cum all over the place.

Length: 915 MiB Duration: 18mn 26s 306ms
Video: AVC at 6 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 152 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Falcon Studio - Morgan Black & Jock Hudson - Get Me Off

Jock Hudson is focused on pumping iron but stops immediately as soon as hunky Morgan Black walks in. The horny studs find themselves keen on working on a different set of muscles and after sucking face for awhile, Morgan pulls Jock's big juicy cock out and falls open-mouthed onto it. Jock sits back grinning like a lucky fool while enjoying his buddy's oral expertise. Morgan's mouth is chock full of cock but he wouldn't want it any other way; the salty sweetness of the sweat generated by Jock's workout makes it tastes so good. He feasts some more, but after awhile, Morgan stands up buck naked and beautiful, an impressive tower of manliness with a fine coat of hair covering his muscled pecs and torso and a long slender cock looming erect and curving upward for Jock to jaw on. Jock works hard slurping his pal's pole up, coating it with his spit. Jock then leans over, exposing his tight ass and wrinkled asshole to his hungry cohort who can't wait to rim it. Morgan's tongue reaches far inside as he stretches Jocks buttcheeks apart; he's priming it for the intense fucking he's so eager to deliver. Now ready to proceed, he stands behind Jock who is folded over the workbench, and begins to plug him hard. Morgan pumps his hips to and fro, jamming his pole deep inside Jock's hole, building up speed with every thrust, going faster and faster, without taking a break. As they move into a more missionary position, Jock grits his teeth as he hold his thighs up and apart, pleading for Morgan to fuck him even harder. Morgan's brawny body glistens with sweat as he continues pounding Jock's ass, exciting the taller man to clutch his dick and jerk himself to climax. Jock strains with the exertion, then composes himself and leans back, happily anticipating Morgan's thick load all over him. Now spent and exhausted, the two jocks relax in each others arms.

Length: 380 MiB Duration: 25mn 0s 534ms
Video: AVC at 2 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 126 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

FamilyDick - Isaac Parker, Jack Bailey & Derek Allen - The Perfect Pool Day, Part.3

As the weekend comes to an end, Derek still wants to keep his boss, Isaac, happy. Luckily, Derek's stepson, Jack, is willing to do whatever it takes to help. The trio goes from the pool to the bedroom to keep the good times rolling.

Length: 1.31 GiB Duration: 35mn 0s 861ms
Video: AVC at 5 240 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

FS - Buck Naked - Landon Conrad Logan Vaughn 1080p

In a quiet cabin in the woods, husky Landon Conrad starts the day reading the news on his laptop. Then, a hand reaches out and grabs one of Landon�s hairy pecs: horny housemate Logan Vaughn has other plans. Logan�s sweat pants are bulging with the evidence of his desire. Logan�s smooth skin is like silk but it�s only a temporary distraction from the hard cock that Landon needs to suck. Total ravishment is Landon�s intent and Logan�s cock, balls and hole are all fair targets for mouth, tongue, fingers and cock. Logan�s interruption of Landon�s reading is complete when he is squealing in ecstasy from the hard, fat cock drilling his ass. Laptop takes on a new meaning when Logan impales himself on the upright shaft of the sitting Landon and rides his way to double creamy conclusions.

Length: 1.74 GiB Duration: 30mn 44s 745ms
Video: AVC at 7 953 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

FS - Sit Tight 2 - Spencer Fox & Jed Athens

Exuberance zips into overdrive as sexy Spencer Fox gets it on with rock solid Jed Athens. Their hot kissing session steams up the picture window next to the oversize tub that's home to their high spirited sport fuck. Spencer worships Jed's meat and savors his lengthy shaft and tight balls. His cock couldn't be harder with anticipation as he settles his granite ass down on Jed's cock. He rides so hard in that sweet saddle you'd think his steely pipe would crack clear off. Before that can happen, Spencer and Jed switch their roles, and Spencer shows what his strapping dick can do when it's welcomed up a eager hole like Jed's. It's so intense the tightly clasped pair launch a mutual jack-off that lets their cream erupt.

Length: 941 MiB Duration: 26mn 57s 17ms
Video: AVC at 4 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 149 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

GayCest - Daddy's Pride And Joy - Tape 1 - Safe At Home

It's really tough to watch your child going through hell. You know that the pain they're experiencing is likely to pass soon enough, but, at the same time, it's impossible to forget the profound intensity of life at that age.

Maxx had been moping around for quite a while. He was obviously grappling with something pretty major and I knew the time had come for me to see if he wanted to open up about what was going on.

I sat him down next to me on the couch and the poor boy looked utterly broken. All I could think to do was shower him with love, so I pulled him into my arms and kissed his forehead tenderly and lovingly. Seeing him so vulnerable was incredibly triggering. I suddenly felt an overwhelming desire to protect the boy which was coupled with a rush of intense love for him.

I kissed his cheek lightly and he rubbed his nose against mine. The gesture suddenly felt incredibly intimate and then, all of a sudden, our lips were pressing against each other. I don't know if I will ever be able to justify what we did or even be able to explain why it happened. It came entirely out of the blue. I swear I have never had any sexual feelings for Maxx before but, right at that moment, kissing him felt like the most natural thing in the world�

It wasn't some sordid encounter. I've certainly had enough of them in my time. We weren't all over each other like a pair of hungry sex addicts. Everything we did felt loving, tender and erotic. His kisses were beautiful. His lips were soft. The experience was engulfing.

Believe me, at any moment, either of us could have pulled away, and brought things to a stop, but at every hiatus, one of us would happily dive back in for more. My hand slid between his legs and over the rock hard bulge in his jeans. It was as I unzipped his fly and tentatively pulled out his erect penis that I realized we were crossing a line which would immediately and entirely redefine the nature of our relationship.

Maxx sighed pleasurably as I rubbed my palm over his huge dick. I guess I'd probably always been a little curious about how his dick might look erect and I'll confess, I felt both pride and great relief to discover he was so well endowed! A big dick sets a boy up for life. (Well, it's certainly never done me any harm!)

Gently licking the head of his cock was probably the point at which I realized my ticket to hell was bought and paid for, but, at that moment, I had an unquenchable desire to pleasure my boy. I wanted him to experience the beautiful body shivers which can be brought about by well-delivered head.

He asked if he could try to do the same to me, so I unzipped my flies and dropped my pants. My dick had been desperate to escape its cage ever since I'd first kissed the boy, so it literally bounced its way out of my underpants. Jaxx stripped naked and squatted nervously between my legs, glancing up at me with a tentative look on his face which seemed to say, "are we actually doing this?"

He treated my cock like a precious object, running his fingers delicately along its shaft before very gently kissing it. It was pretty clear that he'd done nothing like that ever before but I'm proud to say that he was something of a natural, seeming to instinctively understand the magical balance between suction and saliva! The longer he sucked, the hornier I felt.

I told him to get on the couch on all fours. I think he knew what was coming and asked me if it was right to do it. I told him that it was better than right, it was perfect, before gliding my tongue over his tight little hole to slowly coax it open. It tasted so good and clean and I instantly knew it was going to feel amazing wrapped around my dick. As I ate him out, there was a moment when the weight of what I was about to do suddenly hit me. Was this a profoundly selfish act? Was this gonna mess him up somehow or ruin our special father-son bond? But I was in too deep. I couldn't stop.

I stood behind him and carefully lined my throbbing dick up with his hole before applying just enough pressure to enter him. I was as gentle as I could be. He was plainly experiencing a degree of discomfort but that seemed to be rapidly swept aside by desire. Taking my son's virginity was a thought I'd never even entertained, but, at that moment, it felt like the most important and loving gesture in the world.

I picked up the pace and started grinding into him with a degree of force, which felt sensational. I pulled out and sat down on the couch before encouraging him to sit down on my lap so that he could control the depth and pace of his own penetration. I whispered words of encouragement in his ear and he felt so God damned good as he allowed me to slide further and further into him.

He suddenly asked if I was gonna cum inside him. I assumed it was something he wanted and I was getting pretty close, so I figured it was an option worth considering! I started banging him with more force as the semen rose in my balls� and then suddenly I felt it leaping out of my dick into his tight little ass. The very semen that made him was now gushing into him. It was a profoundly beautiful and life-changing moment. I hope for us both.

I held him and caressed him afterwards for as long as I could and he slowly drifted off to sleep in my arms.

Length: 1.82 GiB Duration: 31mn 9s 228ms
Audio: AAC at 321 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

GayHoopla - Hairy Latino Hottie Juan Lucas Gets His Ass Filled By Big Dick Jordan Joseph

Jordan Joseph & Juan Lucas... one word, Woof! These two hotties are super into each other and Juan is more than ready to spread his cheeks to let Jordan fill him up balls deep. Will it be a rough fuck or a sensual one though?? Hit play and find out for yourself.

Length: 1.12 GiB Duration: 31mn 13s 812ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 59.940 fps

Download from:

Gboy

HighPerformanceMen - Dildo Connoisseur - Rod Daily 1080p solo

High Performance Men presents Rod Daily in DILDO CONNOISSEUR. Rod is no stranger to the world of porn and he loves showing off his beautiful body as evidenced in his many scenes. He told us that he has become quite the connoisseur of using toys and he has amassed quite a large personal collection of them. We asked if there was a toy he didn't have yet that he wanted to try and he said he heard good things about the Fleshjack Dildos. We just happened to have a few here at our office and he selected the Brent Everett because it was the biggest. He starts out stripping out of his clothes down to a jock-strap that holds his perfect ass nice and tight. As he bends over, he spreads his ass cheeks revealing his gorgeous hole that is twitching with anticipation of what is to come. He discovers that he can see his own reflection in a window, which turns him on even more as he pulls out his cock and starts to stroke it long and hard. He lubes himself up and begins to smack his cock hard as he lubes up his ass to ready it for his new dildo. He begins standing as he inserts the dildo deep in his ass before placing it on the floor and he rides it all the way to the hilt. His ass swallows the dildo deep as he intensifies his riding before lying on his back and plunging the dildo deep inside his ass. He pounds himself deeper and harder until he cannot hold back any longer and he shoots a big load of cum all over his ripped abs. Spent, he lays back breathing hard and obviously very happy with his new dildo. Enjoy!

Length: 1.01 GiB Duration: 20mn 35s 402ms
Video: AVC at 6 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 152 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

HotGuysFuck - Long Dick Billy Burke Hits It Off With Bubble Butt Babe Mai Cox

Billy Burke is one fine hunk of man, isn't he?! Mai Cox certainly seems to think so... which is why she specifically asked for a round 2 with Billy! We are glad we made it happen too because there is some serious chemistry between this pair. It's so hot to watch two people really sexually attracted to each other go at it! These two do not disappoint!

Length: 893 MiB Duration: 24mn 29s 269ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 59.940 fps

Download from:

Gboy

IconMale - Ray Diesel & Zak Bishop - Hot Daddies 3 Scene 1

Ray and Zak are watching TV, and Ray falls asleep. Ray wakes up to see Zak touching himself. They kiss, Zak blows Ray before getting fucked.

Length: 979 MiB Duration: 32mn 20s 801ms
Video: AVC at 4 126 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

IOMacho - Dante's Threesome

We look in on Dante, who has two naked boys in his bed. There's plenty of ass licking and cock sucking for all, as he enjoys bareback fucking the two. Once he's had his fill of their holes, Dante kicks back, so the two can suck the cum from his dirty dick.

Length: 298 MiB Duration: 36mn 15s 175ms
Video: AVC at 1 024 Kbps, Aspect: 640 x 360 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

IrmaosDotados - The Other Stepson

Eduardo Milano is traveling in Sao Paulo for a while and decided to spend a few days at his mother's house. Arriving there he found his stepfather Leicy Sposito who hadn't seen him for a long time. Knowing about the adventure Leicy had with his younger brother, Milano decides to get on his hot stepfather. Leicy feels lost again and doesn't know what to do, with his hot stepson naked in front of him blackmailing him into fucking him. The family adventure begins again and Leicy can't resist the temptation and falls on her stepson's delicious cock getting him very horny. The two both go to the bedroom, where Leicy is made like a bitch in bed by his stepson and even plays with his huge rubber cock. Milano gets very excited and wastes no time to fuck his hot stepfather's ass and gives the old man a hard fucking.

Length: 757 MiB Duration: 28mn 7s 278ms
Video: AVC at 3 646 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC at 102 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

JalifStudio - Kameron Frost and Maxxime Fury

Kameron Frost enters a housing block on the outskirts of Paris. The blond, handsome hunk is greeted by Maxxime at the door, ready and willing to be dominated by the hot guest, Maxxime is your typical scally lad. He's a rough diamond with a great body and a peachy ass, and he's up for whatever comes his way!

The two men immediately start making out. Maxxime is quick to fall to his knees and pull Kameron's king-sized dick out of his tight jeans. He wraps his lips around it, and allows the giant, veiny member to repeatedly slide in and out of his tight, hungry throat. Maxxime is a diligent sucker and clearly gives the greatest head!

Maxxime's ass begins to twitch uncontrollably, and he leans over the side of the couch, presenting himself to Kameron, who takes full advantage of the situation. Kameron's soon banging Maxxime like a true pro, ramming every inch of his throbbing dick deep into the slutty sub's accommodating hole.

Kameron bangs with increasing speed and energy, plainly on a mission to utterly ruin his partner's well-used ass. Maxxime gasps in a state of pure ecstasy. It's been a long time since he was used like this.

Kameron throws Maxxime onto his back on the couch, rolls his legs back and gets properly stuck in, using his powerful thighs to bang with maximum force.

Kameron pulls out and sits on the arm of the couch, squirting his Olympian load onto Maxxime's smooth chest. Maxxime immediately follows suit, exploding upwards into the huge pool of cum already rolling down his body.

Length: 1.04 GiB Duration: 17mn 52s 321ms
Audio: AAC at 316 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MilitaryClassified - Colton blowjob

Today i'm excited to introduce a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up and his name is Colton! He's 21, 6'2", 170 with a lean and smooth tight body surrounding a 6 in beer can thick dick! Watch as Rob takes on this challenge to deep throat and make this str8 Army serviceman nut from a bj... it would be his 4th time ever!

Length: 215 MiB Duration: 15mn 11s 294ms
Video: AVC at 1 870 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 103 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos