~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

belialxxxx

Torture_Sasha Heart (Over the Edge)

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it.
She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "Slt" and "cunt" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear them away. She can't control herself anymore. Sasha came looking for the feeling she had heard described as cum-drunk, and now that she has had it she knows she will always be a slave to any man that can give it to her again.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.17 GB
Duration: 00:40:38
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

SkHSSiw9lH0wrtE.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Sister Dee (The Fly (BONUS) )

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Trapped in the floor, first Sister Dee gets the ring gag, then she gets Mr. Pogo. PD wants more flavor and throws her hair into her mouth, too. She has her face distorted into a grotesque mask of clamps and hooks.
Chained to the mattress, Sister Dee is set up to take Mr. Pogo in her ass while PD takes her pussy. Then its time to violate her sore little back door. When PD asks if she is ready to suffer for him, he means it. She gets Mr.Pogo in the pussy, but she also gets the cane across her feet. When she has screamed enough for him again, PD takes her pussy again.
His little Slt is trotted in, hooded and bound, and shackled to her post. She may be struggling to breathe but her pussy is dripping wet. She moans and screams for PD pleasure constantly while he canes her tits, thighs and pussy. It only takes a little bit of tape to completely cut off her airways. The Slt even cums at command, shackled and screaming through her tiny air hole.
Cock and balls take a tour of her mouth while she kneels before him. She sucks his cock like it's her mission in life, taking it all the way down her throat. Her blow job well done gets a reward of load all over her face and a seat in a very special chair.
Finally, her tits are cuffed and her clit and tongue are clamped. Bound tightly, she is subjected to another attack of the vibrator. After PD has heard enough of her moans, he goes after a few screams. With a ring gag firmly in place, her head is covered in a sack of flies. They buzz around her and as she screams, begging and pleading, they even fly into her mouth.

FileSize: 2.2 GB
Duration: 00:44:39

T3gsplzkez4ceZd.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Ivy Addams (Filthy )

Genre: Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, BDSM
Cast: Ivy Addams

The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors. Giving the boss a heads up when someone sexy comes knocking is a good way to earn a bonus.

FileSize: 2.48 GB
Duration: 00:46:44

DvhjJ69NYlSBbNR.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Audrey Noir (Timid Tits)

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage, Torture
Cast: Audrey Noir

If variety is the spice of life it is definitely the best of bondage. Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls? We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense BDSM experience.
That means we can't just put her into a simple hog tie and call it a day. We need to have something special for her. We need to have her upside down in a chair tie, so that her ass and pussy are in the air, taking a whipping, caning, or whatever else we come up with. We strap her down with her legs wipe open, shove a thick, black dildo inside of her, and whip her clit until her screams drown out the sound of the whip against her skin.

FileSize: 2.45 GB
Duration: 00:46:13

9DmsamWqBrH3iDs.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Fuckmeat First Time In HELL

Genre: Torture, Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation

In HELL! just a few minutes and already on the iconic ladder. If only that ladder could talk, it could tell you about all the meat that has been strapped to it, what then felt, encountered, suffered, dripped, screamed. It would be a clarion of agony from all the years of torture and degradation in HELL!
But it is just a ladder. And Fuckmeat is just...well, fuckmeat.
In addition to a vicious bullwhipping, for extra measure, the whore's tits and nipples are further tormented with heavy weights clipped on. Her nipples are tattooed in the shape of hearts, but there was nothing soft and romantic about her agony, unless you consider pain romantic. (Spoiler alert, she does,)
Fuckmeat is a masochistic piece of meat, nothing more, perhaps something less. We will find out in...
Fuckmeat, First Time In HELL!

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:34:02
Resolution: 1920x1080

VXuZPnFc9NP8bfC.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_London River (Cosmic Orgasm: It's best when you can't move)

Genre: Humiliation, Dildo, BDSM

London River knows that orgasms are easy when she is in the comfort of a nice, soft bed. She can stretch, and strain, and every muscle of her body gets into it, whether she knows it or not. Her toes curl, her abs tighten, her head goes back, and her fists clench as the waves of pleasure wash over her body. But that is when she is in complete control.
When PD is in control things are much different. He locks her down into twisted bondage, positions that are hard to stay in even when she isn't concentrating so hard on trying to cum while blocking out the pain of whatever else he decides to do to her.
Sometimes she can't squeeze her legs together because the dildo in her pussy is designed to dig spikes into her legs if she tries. Sometimes the electricity isn't just in the air, it's in her cunt. He has so many devious and distracting ways to delay her orgasms that she spends an entire day right on the edge of cumming. When she finally does have the chance to experience the release, you better believe it is the best one she has ever had.

FileSize: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:49:09

CSSwjTvHslMhw7u.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_London River (Twisted)

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage

London River has made her decisions. She prefers damn near anything to the experience of being tickled. And so she will have damn near everything.
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
But it doesn't matter how hard he hits her, it's the light touch or a poke in the ribs that she hates the most. Pussy whipping, nipple clamps, anal violation, or whatever else he wants are all fair game. It's good to know what makes a girl sweat.

FileSize: 2.79 GB
Duration: 00:52:46

D0xSkHWmaoSeorK.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Pussy - Prison Strap

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Torture

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in HELL!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in HELL!

Pussy and the Prison Strap.

FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:19:18

31xJw1eYZaDtR5j.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Lilah Rose Waxed and Shocked

Genre: BDSM, Whipping, Torture, Humiliation

Lilah Rose is one of our favorites here in HELL!, she always has been and always will be. But this particular session was really above and beyond, and much of it was her idea!

The slut is strung up, inverted, (she tied those ankle ties herself) and then she is tortured with candle wax and eventually a crank magneto electrical device that causes her to scream louder than we have ever heard.
In the end she winds up actually shooting the candle out of her abused cuntmeat and ejaculating all over herself (think self waterboarding) and the floor.
Stick around after the credits for an exclusive interview with Lila.
This is really something to see but then agian, that's why Lilah Rose is Lilah Rose.

FileSize: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:17:42

KHUGR6mnUNoOOAl.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Ashley Lane (Orgasmageddon)

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage

The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Ashley is spread eagle on the ground, her arms and legs shackled. At first Matt Williams teases her. He makes her ask him for the first orgasm while he plays with her. Then things change. Suddenly the rules have shifted.
This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.

FileSize: 2.85 GB
Duration: 00:53:54

BSMz7SyuljCaoO3.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Leya Falcon (Uneven Bars)

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Cast: Leya Falcon

Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 407.4 MB
Duration: 00:34:41
Resolution: 854x480

Y8CtXB4aIgQAb7r.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Sadie Franklin (Personal Pillory)

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Cast: Sadie Franklin

Sadie Franklin has been misbehaving and she needs to be punished for it. She claims she doesn't know what her crime was, so she is either a liar or a stupid bitch, but either way it's not going to keep her from getting the beating of a lifetime by her warden. It doesn't matter if she can remember what it was that she did, by the time O.T. is done with her, it will be incredible if she can even remember her own name.
When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.
After O.T. gets a baseline, Sadie's punishment starts ramping up. She lets out shrieks as she feels the sting of a whip cutting across her back. If she really doesn't know what she did she knows it must have been terrible as she tries to keep track in her head of the number of lashes her transgression has earned her. Soon her back and her ass are covered in painful red marks and she has completely lost track of how many there should be. It doesn't matter anyway because O.T. has grabbed a cane and moved on to her feet. This is just the beginning for Sadie. She has a long hard day ahead of her.

FileSize: 2.15 GB
Duration: 00:40:11

X6YZskfBmNt3Bby.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Lorelei Lee (Worked Over)

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Cast: Lorelei Lee

Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.

She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.

Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-drunk and thoroughly fucked.

FileSize: 2 GB
Duration: 00:37:39

YkLJS8h7IXnXC94.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Riley Reyes (Of Sound Mind )

Genre: Straight Jacket, NJoy Magic Wand, Anal Shock, Bastinado, Nipple Clamps, Hood, Anal Fingering
Cast: Riley Reyes

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.
Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.
I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.

FileSize: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:37:22

Z8nLhrIbXCWiOHh.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Kleio Valentien, London River (Invader)

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture
Cast: Kleio Valentien, London River

My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed.
Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 613.3 MB
Duration: 00:40:10
Resolution: 854x480

Bji16g87AccokdQ.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Zoey Laine (Trophy Catch)

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Cast: Zoey Laine

Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is passed out on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him. Barbed wire and cold metal envelope her, she can see them right in front of her eyes. She knows that the rusted spikes won't just jump out and get her, but she can't help but be terrified with them so close to her pretty face. She doesn't dare flail too much as her captor flogs her ass and uses a dildo to fuck her pussy. She's too worried about what this bondage helmet will do to her if she unbalances it.
Zoey should be more worried about what O.T. is going to do to her. He isn't some cold piece of steel, content to just hold her in place and not have any fun. He wants to hear her scream and when the flogger doesn't do the trick well enough he has plenty of other ways to get her yelling.

FileSize: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:47:22

YPVj7DpHnDrsqtK.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Coral Captured

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Toys, Humilation, Bondage
Cast: Coral Captured

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.

FileSize: 2.5 GB
Duration: 00:45:27

PQL5XzKnA6J0Nzh.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Dicks on Dixon | Dixon Mason

Genre: Toys, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humilation
Cast: Rain Degrey

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.

FileSize: 543.1 MB
Duration: 00:48:17

LZJFktkR3L1Eg7R.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Bella Rossi (Bimbo With Big Tits Gets Wrecked! )

Genre: Torture, Hardcore, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BDSM
Cast: Bella Rossi

What do you do with an ungrateful and sassy cunt that just wants to get off? You tie the bitch up and give it to her hard. In her first predicament, cunt is bound in a breast / hair / elbow / crotch rope bondage predicament. First in heels she prances around with all too easy of an effort. The shoes come off, making her tip toe uncomfortably. Enjoying her struggle, the ante is upped with giving the cunt a precarious wood pyramid to balance on as her feet, calves, and ass are caned. Add a vibrator, remove the pyramid, and watch the desperate struggle and pleasure unfold.
Second, our warmed up cunt is bound in an uncomfortable squat. Cruel labial clamps are attached and stretched very tight to her toes. A flip cat lashes her juicy ass and tits. The cunt tries desperately to avoid the pain... and we enjoy her desperation. All of her whore work pays off and she is rewarded with innumerable orgasms. She loses track of how many, so much so that she is barely able to communicate - stunned with pleasure.
Finally, she is on her knees - in her rightful whore place. Unable to see the "activities" Claire has planned for her, she is terrorized with the tazapper. Her nice juicy ass is tanned to a bright red, prepping her for a strenuous bow style back arch suspension. Confronted again to succumb to the pleasure, she is a writhing drooling hot mess - completely controlled by the hands in her holes and the immense pleasure of the vibrator.

FileSize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 01:13:54

XyUtY3FXGUVu16b.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Beat the Brat | Penny Barber

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Domination, Torture, Humilation
Cast: Penny Barber

The best part about brats like Penny Barber is that you never need to look for reasons to beat their fucking asses. They are always trying to push your buttons, just to pretend like they have some kind of power over you.
Penny's mistake is that she thinks she can win mind games against Cyd Black. He doesn't give a fuck about what she has to say. Her chit-chat and playful bullshit aren't going to distract him. If anything they will just get him to hit her harder. And really, Penny isn't very good at pretending that isn't what she wants.

FileSize: 2.53 GB
Duration: 00:46:04

K1DTIKwEGkIUryo.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online