~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

belialxxxx

Torture_Giant Pins

Year:30.01.2021
Genre: Push Pins, Solo, Self Torment, Insertion, Pussy Torment, Cunt Stuffing, Pantyhose, BDSM
Cast: QueenSnake

Have you ever seen any giant push pins in a pussy? I doubt so. When I discovered them out in an office accessories shop my first thought was that I wanted to fill my pussy with them. It seemed so extreme and scary. And it was scary indeed. When I fully filled my vagina with 15 giant push pins I almost passed out of the adrenaline shock. Actually it felt like the sharp pins poking my belly from inside. I had to pee first to have some relief and than I removed the pins one by one from my pussy. I peed a lot and after mixing it with the pins and my vagina's discharge, I drank all of it (without the pins of course lol) so it did not go to waste.

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 938.2 MB
Duration: 00:24:55
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:>>>

MWIGAOe7NbfvpqU.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_T-Brush - Jessica

Year:20.02.2021
Genre: Insertion, Cunt Stuffing, Toilet Brush, Self Torment, BDSM, Solo, Orgasm
Cast: Jessica

Jessica's self service toilet brush vagina filling session.

FileSize: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:25:22

BlB5uXJTj7ToJIm.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Catherine De Sade (Channeling The Marquis De Sade / 03.03.2021) (Remastered)

Year:03.03.2021
Genre: Humiliation, Dildo, Bondage, Torture, Vibrator, BDSM
Cast: Catherine De Sade, PD

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 696.1 MB
Duration: 00:46:11
Resolution: 1280x720

FF47UGrFf5cAfVt.mp4

FF47UGrFf5cAfVt.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Cowgirl (Cowtest #2 / 21.05.2021) (INSEX - Remastered)

Year:21.05.2021
Genre: Vibrator, Ball Gag, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Blonde, Crying, Torture, Tears, Enema, BDSM, High Heels, Dildo
Cast: Cowgirl, PD

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage Slt that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

FileSize: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:51:31

Jn8lfVBWCoXFrDo.mp4

Jn8lfVBWCoXFrDo.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Cowgirl (Cowtest #1 / 04.04.2021) (INSEX - Remastered)

Year:04.04.2021
Genre: Dildo, Torture, Ball Gag, Pain, Blonde, Vibrator, Humiliation, Bondage, BDSM
Cast: Cowgirl, PD

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage Slt that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

FileSize: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:44:36

Tg1WdwN8Aad5YIU.mp4

Tg1WdwN8Aad5YIU.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Beverly Hills (Bubbles / 27.04.2021) (Remastered)

Year:27.04.2021
Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Vibrator, Bondage
Cast: Beverly Hills, PD

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

FileSize: 1.69 GB
Duration: 00:47:20

BOpv51tGiGpfNAQ.mp4

BOpv51tGiGpfNAQ.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Beverly Hills (Neck Hoist Chain / 21.03.2021) (Remastered)

Year:21.03.2021
Genre: Vibrator, Humiliation, High Heels, Bondage, Torture, BDSM
Cast: Beverly Hills, PD

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees.To begin she must undress.

FileSize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:40:42

VKQgf5z4Hyhe1I6.mp4

VKQgf5z4Hyhe1I6.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Lotus (PUNISH-HER / 22.01.2021) (Remastered)

Year:22.01.2021
Genre: Vibrator, Humiliation, BDSM, Torture, Dildo, Bondage
Cast: Lotus, PD

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slt. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

FileSize: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:44:26

Yut1LqiW5RvQDGw.mp4

Yut1LqiW5RvQDGw.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Jaden (I AM A BONDAGE SLUT / 29.01.2021) (Remastered)

Year:29.01.2021
Genre: Dildo, Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Bondage, Vibrator
Cast: Jaden, PD

A bondage slt isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slt would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slt she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

FileSize: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:53:48

YimHu1JCBDRHrzs.mp4

YimHu1JCBDRHrzs.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Dia Zerva (Caught To Be Used (Part 1) / 11.02.2021) (Remastered)

Year:11.02.2021
Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Cast: Dia Zerva, PD

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

FileSize: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:48:28

GyShD5FpaYLIcPL.mp4

GyShD5FpaYLIcPL.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Dia Zerva (Caught To Be Used (Part 2) / 09.02.2021) (Remastered)

Year:09.02.2021
Genre: Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, BDSM
Cast: Dia Zerva, PD

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

FileSize: 2.25 GB
Duration: 01:04:06

TVQdxPEiVAmUlS5.mp4

TVQdxPEiVAmUlS5.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Sybil Hawthorne (STINKY PANTIES / 08.01.2021) (Remastered)

Year:08.01.2021
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, PD

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

FileSize: 2.54 GB
Duration: 00:47:36

ZIIsfKb1uN62RSj.mp4

ZIIsfKb1uN62RSj.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Cherry Torn (HOLE / 15.01.2021) (Remastered)

Year:15.01.2021
Genre: Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Cast: Cherry Torn, PD

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

FileSize: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:43:36

BWimMDMdF9eWQ8p.mp4

BWimMDMdF9eWQ8p.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Marina (Marina II)

Genre: BBDSM, Pain, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage
Cast: Marina, PD

It is pretty obvious why Marina is one of the girls that PD considers his favorites. Her body is flexible and holds the marks from canes, rope and whips. Pain makes her pussy wet and she loves to have her holes filled by anything PD wants to put inside of them. Marina can hold the ridiculously demanding positions that PD dreams up and can even take the punishing pain and humiliation that comes with them. She is actually so into her own degradation that when given the opportunity to push things further she always asks for more. She may be the perfect, willing slave. She says it best herself. Her fantasy is to be the vessel for the fucked up sexual perversions of others.

FileSize: 426.4 MB
Duration: 00:36:27

AuKmBjFBWNiz7PH.mp4

AuKmBjFBWNiz7PH.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Hazel Hypnotic & Sister Dee (Wishlist / 20.02.2021) (Remastered)

Year:20.02.2021
Genre: Humiliation, Bondage, BBDSM, Torture, Pain
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Sister Dee

Sister Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

FileSize: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:58:25

Q85RKV3P4fwaAsT.mp4

Q85RKV3P4fwaAsT.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Marina (Wrung Out )

Genre: BBDSM, Bondage, Torture, Pain, Humiliation

For Marina, today is about bondage. It is about humiliation and degradation. It is about how much can she take? The entire experience is extreme, even for her. PD stuns her with some of his demands. This is going to be one of the most intense experiences of her life. If she can manage to please him, though, she knows the rewards will be just as powerful. All she needs to do to obtain them is suffer and survive.

FileSize: 400.2 MB
Duration: 00:35:33

IydwQMC6pTliJHG.mp4

IydwQMC6pTliJHG.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Marina (No Solicitations Please (Part 2) / 02.05.2021) (Remastered)

Year:02.05.2021
Genre: Humiliation, Torture, BDSM

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

FileSize: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:45:19

DWckmzeQtmAHjJs.mp4

DWckmzeQtmAHjJs.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_Candy's Tears & Fears #2

Genre: BDSM, Pain, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cast: Master Len, Cottn Candy

Cottn Candy has agreed to test her worst fears NEEDLES! See her break down in tears and beg. Pussy clamps are attached to a spring cable with a 4-pound pull. Then she is treated to HIGH Voltage. Candy's very limits are pushed further than she has ever gone before. Watch as she overcomes her fears and sheds real tears. Share these amazing moments in her after interview.

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 561.8 MB
Duration: 01:03:02
Resolution: 480x360

BTc8HnFp8mUZD5s.wmv

BTc8HnFp8mUZD5s.wmv

belialxxxx

Torture_Rain DeGrey (La Cucaracha, Part 2 )

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, Bondage, Toys, BDSM, Domination
Cast: Rain DeGrey

When we strap Rain DeGrey down she seems ready to go. When we finally let her up she seems ready to collapse. What happens in between is an intense exercise in erotic BDSM. Or perhaps it is just us being fucked up sadists to a beautiful, defenseless woman.
Spread her legs and they expose the perfect target for our twisted punishment. Whip it, flog it, vibrate it, just don't ignore it. When it comes to pussy our policy is that anything goes as long as it hurts. It is the kind of stance Rain could really get behind if she wasn't on the receiving end of it.
And there is plenty more to come. We said that when we let her up SHE was ready to collapse, but we still have another treatment in store for her. This one involves suspending her, inverted, over a tank of water with weights around her neck. You can imagine where things go from there or you can see for yourself.

FileSize: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:42:31

AXBwvTPSLgEX9vV.mp4

AXBwvTPSLgEX9vV.mp4

belialxxxx

Torture_(Leeches / 01.07.2021) (Remastered)

Year:01.07.2021
Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Cast: 411, Tank, PD

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

FileSize: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:48:47

Ovx9fY96ZQSn9Sm.mp4

Ovx9fY96ZQSn9Sm.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats