BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

Curly haired cutie Bailey Paige is dressed to kill in a tight pink dress and sheer gray pantyhose struggles ballgagged and drooling in the chair. I come in and add more rope and stuff her mouth with panties and wrap her head with vetwrap. She gets hogtied on the floor with her heels off and I wrap her eyes with the rest of the roll of vetwrap while she rolls around on the ground.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: Bdsm

Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

sandra70

Carry Cherry - a bit too much for her

We captured cute Carry Cherry! Well, actually she wanted to be captured. She asked if she could be tied up really tight so she couldn't move at all! No problem, we just put her into a supertight hogtie with her hair tied back, so all she could do was roll around. A big ballgag isn't easy with a hairtie pulling the neck back, so Carry soon was in trouble. The strain was getting too much for her and she started sobbing. Poor Carry! Be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 662.0 MB

Download Carry Cherry - a bit too much for her

Mini Hucow - Maximum Power: Lina Roselina 1080p

Cast: Lina Roselina
Genres: BDSM, Torture

The tiniest HuCow in the herd is Lina Roselina. Small body, small udders. but very promising nipples! The farmer is putting all of his attention on Lina's teats in this session. Preparing her for the hardest pumping ever, he had her wear nipple suckers for a long time. Lina's nipples were very sensitive and enlarged when they finally came off. She obediently oils her own udders while the farmer starts the red cow milker. It is on the highest setting. It almost sucks in Lina's entire udders! Painful but necessary for her development, this session is a hard one, tripling her nipple size with heavy ring marks. Poor tiny Lina!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14764kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Mini Hucow - Maximum Power: Lina Roselina 1080p

sandra70

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Bella - first time

Bella is new to the shock collar challenge! She likes the prize, but will she like the challenge? Let's find out!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14265kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

Download Bella - first time

sandra70

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

A nylon hood, extremely tight gag, tit bondage and more tape!

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

sandra70

Petite Slut Danni Rivers Gets Machine fucked in Bondage

Cast: Danni Rivers
Genres: slim ,natural boobs ,Machine Dildo ,Bondage ,Petite ,Leather ,Chains ,Straight ,Blonde ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Danni is dressed very innocent-looking, but if you saw her last update, we all know that looks can be deceiving. She flirts with us and shows us just enough of her sexy little body before she begins to vibe her pussy. She just can't get enough and continues to cum until we actually have to stop her. She has been wanting to be tied up, so we get her restrained with leather and chains on the bed. We slide the dragon into her pussy and slowly start fucking her. As the machine speeds up, so do her reactions. Her pussy is dripping from the getting fucked and we continue fucking her until she is exhausted. Next we have her sitting up so we can enjoy her little titties and cute face. Rope keeps her limbs spread wide so that the machine has easy access to her pussy. We add a vibe to intensify the orgasms throughout the scene, but remove it enough to see all o f the penetration. Her body shakes with passion, but that doesn't stop the fucking. We pause briefly, but then continue with her standing against the bed. The crystal palace is placed between her legs and the fucking continues. The bondage has made the experience more intense and the orgasms have taken over her body and mind. We keep fucking this slut until her knees are so weak that she can no longer hold herself up.

Duration: 36:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Petite Slut Danni Rivers Gets Machine fucked in Bondage

Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitty
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Purple Hair, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Magic Wand

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps

Download Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind

sandra70

Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked

The colorful tiny Azul is back for another shock collar challenge! She tends to pull the collar away from her neck, so we had to handcuff her. And we added a pink gag to match her hair! Some painful shocks in this update!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

Download Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked

Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Armani Post Tied - Part 1

sandra70

Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Cabin Fever with Dakkota

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

sandra70

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Delirious Hunter had such a good idea for a grand finale that we couldn't just let it go. She came to us pretty much begging for the most intense girl-on-girl bdsm experience.

Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

sandra70

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, Humilation, Hardcore, All Sex

Stick a fork in her, Darling is done. She has been sex in every which hole so throughly she can not even remember her own name. She is a drooling, vacant eyed limp puddle of flesh. Very very blissful flesh.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Massive squirting orgasms and punishing Anal!

sandra70

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

Sadism And dominance

Release Year: 2024

Sadism and dominance determine the life of both pairs which allow to see her world of N.M. to us very closely.
In an excessively equipped cellar studio a slave goes up to the border of the tolerable, there controlled by her merciless master.

Duration: 1:30:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Sadism And dominance

sandra70

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Big breasted sexy Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Big breasted sexy Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound

sandra70

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Hell of a Day

Cast: James Deen ,Katie Summers
Genres: big dick ,unshaved ,Role Play ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,Straight ,Bondage ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage

Katie Summers is having the worst day. After getting mugged on the street, Katie comes home to an empty apartment where her cruel landlord has confiscated all of her possessions for not paying the rent in months. He gives her the option of getting her belongings back if she sexually submits to him. Punishment, bondage and anal sex satisfy Katie's curiosity while getting her stuff back.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hell of a Day

sandra70

Alexis Tae: Grueling Steel Bondage and Brutal Domination

Cast: Alexis Tae ,The Pope
Genres: Leather ,dungeon ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation ,multiple orgasms ,brunet

Alexis Tae has been longing for the sadistic touch of The Pope. He places her on her knees with her wrists, neck, and ankles locked into cold steel shackles that are locked to even more steel. Alexis begins to sweat as her body gets worked with a leather crop. Alexis gets to the edge, and so The Pope adds a vibe to sooth her mind, but only for a moment. Nipple clamps are added as another orgasm is ripped form her pussy. Next, Alexis finds herself with her ass in the air. Her arms are pulled into a strappado, smashing her face into the box below her. The Pope goes to work, tenderizing her flesh with his hands and a crop. In the final scene, Alexis is face-up, in a back-bend. Her limbs are pulled in every direction, rendering her completely helpless. Her legs are locked into place with our one-of-a-kind ratchet straps. Her arms are in leather cuffs, locked to a cold steel pipe. Her body is worked over one final time with the flogger. The dungeon echoes her screams as she begs for it to stop, and so he finishes her off with more orgasms.

Duration: 50:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Alexis Tae: Grueling Steel Bondage and Brutal Domination

Manuela - The milking bed

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Manuela
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Redhead, MILF, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation

Manuela, the most well trained redhead hilf is back! If you are not sure what a hilf is, someone in the comment section will probably help you out. This mature HuCow is incredibly well trained. She has done quite a few private sessions now (want to be a farmer?), and she is very obedient and patient. Breeding, oral, she is used for everything around here. And of course for milking. We are almost there, she is starting to produce drops and soon she will be completely induced. Today, she is going on the milking bed for a round on the goat milker with her big freckled udders. Manuela obediently does whatever the farmer wants, it is all fine with her. Except one thing: she wishes he wouldn't put clover clamps on her sensitive nipples after every session!

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Manuela - The milking bed

sandra70

Domination

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Domination explores a sexual tryst between two consensual women in mutual chastity. Shorty is mounted in the stocks and pegged with a strap-on. Still, both women get no release, while both are locked in secure chastity belts.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5081kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

Download Domination

Savannah Fox - The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

Cast: Savannah Fox
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

Savannah Fox's inability to control her own pussy, do her homework, follow the simplest of orders make her untrainable in my book. She is headed for failure unless she turns around her attitude, but quick.
Suspended with her hungry cunt hanging out, her contempt for the rules is clear as she squirts uncontrollably all over the floor. She is a slave to her own twat. Powerless. I make her pay for her shit attitude by draining her of every ounce of come and thrashing all her fuck holes with hard dick, leaving her totally used, abused and spent. Now go do your fucking homework, applicant.

Duration: 51:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

Download Savannah Fox - The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

sandra70

Coxy - Bound on the bed

Playmate Coxy bound in ropes! She is wearing a superb fishnet body suit and high heels, to show off her incredible figure! Don't miss this one!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 159.4 MB

Download Coxy - Bound on the bed

Kerry - hogtied HuCow

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Kerry
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Puller

Kerry is back and her udders have grown considerably! That's great news! She is the perfect HuCow for the new high milking bed, because the farmer has a new position in mind: a hogtie! Well, the position has been done before (with Thiccy Niccy), but never with udders poking through a milking bed! It is a very strenuous position, but Kerry loves a good bondage challenge! The farmer clamps her nipples and makes her wait a little before she is installed on the bed. Then Kerry is cuffed with her udders hanging down through the milking opening. The goat milker is an exhausting machine, especially in combination with this position, but it there's an HuCow who can do it, it is our cute Kerry!

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14644kbps

Download Kerry - hogtied HuCow

sandra70

Wedged

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and drapes it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.

Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wedged

Coxy - Lady in Red

It was a very hot day! But Coxy had scheduled her appointment with us months ago, and she insisted on coming over. She really wanted to get tied up again!! This gorgeous playmate is always up for a little bondage, even when it's too hot to struggle! She looks so beautiful in rope! A ballgag makes her a complete damsel in distress: long legs, soft moaning, vulnerable on the black sofa. this is hot! Literally!

Duration: 4:20

File size: 167.9 MB

Download Coxy - Lady in Red

sandra70

Confess!

Lily Anna likes to call herself things like sweet and nice but the best way to describe her is definitely slut. Her whorish behavior does not appeal to PD, though. He is going to take the time to turn this tramp into the good girl she says she is. Since she enjoys using men and causing them pain it is about time someone returned the favor. The cane is the perfect instrument; it keeps a steady beat while she screams make beautiful music.
Pain comes in all forms. Since this bitch enjoys using men so much it is only fitting she gets used herself. PD has plenty of cock for her to taste. Her pussy is wide open, too, for when PD pulls out his vibrator. Even sucking cock and getting vibrated she is not getting away from the cane, though. It is a constant reminder of her new lot in life.

Duration: 47:52
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 584kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Confess!

Cobie - Black rope bondage talent

The Australian Cobie needs no introduction! She is a well-known bondage model and she has appeared in lots of rope bondage productions. She was here before, but she always loves to come back for more, especially if her elbows get tied. Elbow bondage, that's Cobie's speciality! She is just so good at it, struggling around on the floor in a hogtie! Enjoy!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps

File size: 423.5 MB

Download Cobie - Black rope bondage talent

sandra70

Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen

Unfortunately, the description of the title is not suitable for young people. Simply buy yourselves you.

Duration: 1:44:16
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen

Tyler File

Cast: Tyler, 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Tyler File

sandra70

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi Jack Hammer Elise Graves Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

sandra70

Coxy and Megan - Hogtied duo

The gorgeous Coxy returns, this time she brought along a new friend called Megan! Megan was a little bit shy, but she had such a great body we just had to tie her up next to Coxy. Awesome chest harnesses make this duo look even more spectacular! Gorgeous struggling!

Duration: 4:12

File size: 163.3 MB

Download Coxy and Megan - Hogtied duo

The Sarah Jane Files

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Vibrator, Suspension

My eyes were full of light when I met Sarah at the farm. She told me that she loves the scene and wants to get tied up. - That she adores the feeling of tight ropes and the helplessness. PD must really like Sarah Jane Ceylon because he is nicer to her than most of the other pretty little sluts that he sees. Well, at least until she tries to run away. Escaping is always frowned upon and there has to be serious consequences. As soon as he takes his eyes off of her she will try to get away again. It is his job to show her why that is a bad idea. PD only canes her half as hard as she deserves but every stroke hits its mark and leaves a bright red streak across Sarah Jane. In minutes she is begging for mercy and making promises she has no intention of keeping. PD is no fool. Sarah Jane loves to cum. She loves getting fucked and feeling cock inside of her. But when PD makes her cum he does it until long after she has started pleading for a chance to recover. He will not let up until he is sure his property knows her rightful place.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download The Sarah Jane Files

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors