BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Coxy - seriously?

We challenged super sexy model Coxy to escape from some simple ropes. Just knees, ankles, and elbows! Not even her wrists are tied. Super simple right? Coxy was confident she would be able to get out very quickly. But then she realized it's impossible to reach the elbow ropes. Being tied that tight is frustrating and she couldn't believe we tricked her. Result: one very angry Coxy. Great fun to watch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Download Coxy - seriously?

Coxy - Hogtie arching

Coxy is flexible in her lower back and her shoulders! Let's test her in a good hogtie, to see if she can show off her amazing skills! Looking this hot in a hogtie is very hard, but Coxy pulls it off with ease!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 190.6 MB

Download Coxy - Hogtie arching

sandra70

Purple Rain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Today we have the beautiful Rain on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Purple Rain

Fresh girls sexually exploited by the butler

Release Year: 2015
Studio: kink
Cast: Karmen Karma And Melissa May

Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.

Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Fresh girls sexually exploited by the butler

sandra70

Restraint

Release Year: 2021

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Restraint

Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire

Release Year: 2024

We open as buxom Gloria is dragged into the room where she is quickly bound hand and foot by Dominic and Jay. She squirms and wiggles but she is no match for these two men. Her elbows are lashed together, a white ballgag is jammed into her mouth and she is left to struggle on the floor. The two men return, untie her, strip off more of her clothing, rope her elbows together again and strictly hogtie their helpless captive. Sexy Stacy is next: bound to a post while trying her best to get away from the ropes and gags which will soon control her. Completely bound to the post, she is left to ponder her fate. She is then dropped to her knees (while still tied to the post) and re-gagged with a fat leather gag which effectively stifles her complaints. Sultry Sabrina is grabbed at her dressing table and soon finds herself at the mercy of two bondage-savvy intruders.

Format: real
Duration: 1:15:50
Video: 700x472, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire

sandra70

Coxy - Overhead tie

Poor blonde Coxy is tied up in a very compromising position! Her arms are tied overhead to the back of her chest harness! This will make struggling very exhausting for her!

File size: 161.5 MB

Download Coxy - Overhead tie

Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie

Cindy Dollar is back and we have got a really nice challenge for her! Elbows together, wrists pulled up, hogtied to the top of her harness gag! That's a very extreme position to hold! Cindy is a real trooper, she is flexible with huge boobs, which makes her a perfect bondage model. She usually doesn't shoot much bondage, so it is even more impressive that she managed this position! She couldn't move much, all she could do was moan and wriggle her butt a little. Don't miss this great picture set and video!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie

sandra70

The Auditons Part Two

Cast: Peter ,Savannah West ,Maggie Mayhem ,Sarah Shevon ,Sasha Lexing ,Bella Rossi ,Cherry Torn ,Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro
Genres: Anal ,brunet ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Big Tits ,big dick ,bottom

House owner, Peter Acworth, is very annoyed that the training of Upper Floor slaves is taking so long. Worried that the slaves will not be ready for a Cocktail Party tentatively planned for next month, Peter has asked Lead Trainer, James Mogul, to screen several local applicants and host a full-scale slave audition in the Armory's basement that he will personally oversee.
Among the applicants is Satine Pheonix, who shamefully collapsed from sugar deprivation at The First Supper inaugural event. Those who make it through the audition will enter a grueling training program with hopes of eventually petitioning the House for a position among the Upper Floor slave ranks.
Join Peter, James, handler Maestro and newly initiated Upper Floor slave Cherry Torn to help test these applicants and decide who is worthy of being trained.

Duration: 1:02:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Auditons Part Two

sandra70

Coxy - leg up

Beautiful Coxy gets tied in a difficult predicament! She has to stand on one leg (high heel!), while her other leg is tied to the ceiling. Her box tie is also tied to the ceiling so she is completely stuck and helpless. One leg up is such a beautiful tie, we should do it more often! Especially with hot super models like Coxy!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14587kbps

File size: 414.9 MB

Download Coxy - leg up

Powershotz - Tiki strappad

What an uncomfortable position it is for Tiki. Her hands were bound backwards, and she's holding her upper body weight on her neck. Buttocks arched and ready for penetration.
She is entered from behind, and her yelps of displeasure can be heard. But no sympathy for the guy who fucks her. He seems to enjoyed it more like this.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 113.9 MB

Download Powershotz - Tiki strappad

sandra70

Colibri - tied up on the table

New girl! Colibri wanted to try a hogtie, just like some of her friends before her (Astrid, Velisa, Maya)! How many of these friends are there! We are always happy to help pretty friends to have their first hogtie experience. Colibri did really well in her table hogtie! Tight ropes with ballgag and hair tie! She is a cutie!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

Download Colibri - tied up on the table

Clubbing

With all the family holiday obligations that have happened recently, I'm finding that I really feel like I could use some "ME" time. So, I have made up my mind- I am going to go out and dance the night away with my friends! I put on a shiny metallic blue minidress with matching panties and silver high heels and head for the door. I have the night free! Better enjoy it! But, alas! I do. It make it five feet before Johnny catches me and asks me where I'm going. I told him that I am off to enjoy some "ME" time. Well, he must disagree, because next thing I know, I am in a strict chair tie with arms secured above my head in front of the Christmas tree that still needs to be taken down. I'm given a duct tape gag and a lecture that certain things must happen before I can go have some time to myself. Like what? Taking the Christmas tree down? It's still January! Johnny must not like my attitude, because he unzips the top of my dress allowing my breasts to pop out. He then declares that my plans have changed. I might just be sitting here damsel in distressing all night rather than dancing! Same thing, right?

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Clubbing

sandra70

Happy Fucking Birthday January!

Cast: January Seraph ,Miss Jade Indica
Genres: Lesbian ,Prolapse ,LezDom ,Gaping ,buttplug ,Dildo ,top ,Anal Fisting ,shaved ,other hair color

It's January's birthday and she just loves getting gifts, especially a gift as sexy as Jade! Now she also loves to give as well as receive, spankings, , ass fucks & the like and Jade has the perfect ass for all of these gifts.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Happy Fucking Birthday January!

Olivia - catch of the day

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Olivia
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Redhead, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Puller

A new delivery at the farm is always exciting! We received a transport box with a new HuCow in it. The farmer wheeled the box into the barn to inspect his new addition to the herd. It turned out to be a scared but cute redhead girl called Olivia. She came with pink restraints: gag, collar, and cuffs! She couldn't be any cuter than this! After the box was opened, it took Olivia a while to figure out where she was. Blinking and softly moaning, she was clearly frightened of her new surroundings. The farmer wasted no time, locking her hands behind her and making her kneel in a milking frame. Olivia is 18 years old, but she already has very promising udders! Oil was applied to her nipples, and the electronic breast training machine with milking cups was switched on. Olivia seems to be very docile and eager to learn, but it's still a bit scary for her. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life at the farm!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Olivia - catch of the day

sandra70

Coxy - Bound on the bed

Playmate Coxy bound in ropes! She is wearing a superb fishnet body suit and high heels, to show off her incredible figure! Don't miss this one!

Duration: 4:06

File size: 159.4 MB

Download Coxy - Bound on the bed

Cobie - Harness ballgag hogtie

Beautiful bondage model Cobie from Australia is one of the toughest girls we have ever met! So we tried to give her a challenge by putting her in a very strict harness ballgag hogtie! Cobie even brought her own harness ballgag, believe it or not! Elbows tied, crossed ankles tied to the top her of gag, Cobie isn't going anywhere soon! Nice!

Duration: 4:13

File size: 163.3 MB

Download Cobie - Harness ballgag hogtie

sandra70

Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her sex holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Cindy Dollar - no shower

Cindy Dollar wanted to take a shower, but I wanted to tie her up. We reached a compromise: I wouldn't tie her wrists so she could still use her hands and have a shower. But her elbows were tied together so tightly, Cindy couldn't reach the shower. She tried and tried, but it was impossible. And then she got gagged as well. I think she was mad at me. But we had a deal!!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - no shower

sandra70

Charlotte - Japanese style

Please welcome new girl Charlotte! This tall Czech model has a perfect body for some rope bondage. We tie her into a Japanese style box tie harness, so she can stay in bondage for a long time without any complications. Charlotte was a little nervous for this shoot, but she did a great job. Well, basically all she had to do is look pretty, and she nailed it! She struggled a bit in the video, but there was no escape from this tie. Not bad for her first time! Let's see if she will come back for more!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

Download Charlotte - Japanese style

Busty Slave Xwife Karen Needs Rough Domination & Fuck

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Xwife Karen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Ball Gag, Flogging

Karen is making her way through the industry and trying to fulfill all of her fantasies. This one, the one that is BDSM is especially important to her because of how much she craves it. She desperately needs to be dominated and fully submit, so we bring in Derrick Pierce to help her with this. Karen begins in a standing position with her hands above her head. Derrick enters with one intent and that is to make Karen fully submit to him. She is so happy to finally be living out her fantasy that she cannot control her smiling. He uses his flogger on her, and she still smiles. He spanks her and her smile increases. She is thrilled about being here and there's nothing he can do to change that for her. Next, Karen is in a doggy position and Derrick begins inflicting pain with a crop. The marks on her flesh show up instantly as it strikes her, and there the smile is again. He moves from her ass to her feet, and then begins fucking this slut. He moves from her mouth to her pussy and Karen explodes with orgasms. In the final scene, Karen has her arms box tied and secured behind her back. Derrick gets straight to work making her orgasm and doesn't let up. First with the vibe, and then he pounds her little pussy and more orgasms pour out of her.

Duration: 58:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps

Download Busty Slave Xwife Karen Needs Rough Domination & Fuck

sandra70

Coxy - elbow bound prisoner

The beautiful Coxy is back! But she is in prison with her elbows tied in black rope! What happened to her? What kind of evil prison is this? Maybe it is run by guards who love to watch rope bondage struggles, because Coxy sure is a struggler! There is no chance of escape however, because elbow bondage is impossible to get out of.

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 370.2 MB

Download Coxy - elbow bound prisoner

Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling

Where as some people might regret their decision to offer themselves up to the sickest minds in BDSM, Cadence has been looking for someone to take her to the next level. She isn't afraid of what is coming next. She has been looking forward to it.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling

sandra70

Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Video language: German

Der Meister des femininen Leidens ist wieder da! Ingo LeGrand und sein Waffenbruder Björn der Morgenstern geben sich heute in ihrer bereits bekannten Heilanstalt dem Studium der weiblichen Erziehung hin. Zwei für ihre Widerstandsfähigkeit bekannte SM-Jüngerinnen demonstrieren eindrucksvoll die Möglichkeiten des menschlichen Körpers als Objekt. Weithin hallend gellen die Schreie der Gepeinigten durch die alten Mauern.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Punished at the Border part 1

Linny Lace tries to smuggle something into a country that has strict rules against it. She meets with the very strict border officer, Veronica Ricci, who shows Linny exactly how the discipline is dished out with this offense in her country.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

Download Punished at the Border part 1

sandra70

Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

Tiny Cherry English is back! She is so cute, remember her reverse prayerreverse prayerreverse prayer? This time we tie her elbows in a hard rope bondage position, with bent arms pulled upwards. Cherry is completely powerless, and she won't be able to escape these ropes on her own. Elbow ties are so effective and inescapable! We strap a cute pink ring gag on her, so she starts drooling while she struggles! Enjoy this amazing picture set and video clip!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

Download Cherry English - ring gagged and elbow tied

The Spy

A mysterious spy just recently tried to break into the Chastity Prison and was caught trying to steal some confidential files and inmate records.
Who does she work for? And what is it that has driven her to attack such a dreaded institution? The strikingly beautiful criminal mastermind, clad in tight, shimmering latex, refused to tell us anything....

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

Download The Spy

sandra70

Don't drop it Denise!

Well, young Denise seems to be in a bit of a predicament today! She is in a strappado position, with her elbows and wrists locked. Her arms are raised to a horizontal position. She is holding on to a 52mm (2 inch) ball without a strap! The ball is attached to her nipple clamps, with a heavy nut and bolt. If she lets go of the ball, it is going to hurt A Lot! Denise is having trouble balancing on her high heels and her drool makes the ball very slippery. Don't drop it Denise! You can do it!

Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 413.4 MB

Download Don't drop it Denise!

Dani Divine!

This is a unique update! The one and only Dani Divine in rope bondage! She never let anyone tie her up before, so this is a one-of-a-kind picture set and video for you to enjoy. World famous fetish model Dani Divine loves her latex and kinky outfits, but she is rarely seen in bondage. and never before in rope. We are proud to feature her on our site, and we loved to tie her with red rope (of course) in a neat box tie. Dani is so gorgeous, and she looks even better in rope! We hope you will enjoy this update just as much as we do, download it now to see your favorite fetish model tied up!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 353.7 MB

Download Dani Divine!

sandra70

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Eve - escape plan

Eve thought 'wow this should be easy', when she was tied in a box tie. And she was happy she was still wearing her shirt. Of course, I opened her shirt a little, so Eve started to work on her escape plan. Unfortunately for her, before she could do anything, her legs were tied and her knees were lifted to her neck. Now she was helpless on the floor. Would she still escape?

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 577.9 MB

Download Eve - escape plan

sandra70

Darina Nikitina - harness gag hogtie

Young Darina wasn't too sure about this shoot, but she did it anyway! She is a very brave girl, and she looks awesome in bondage! We tied her in a box tie, and even tied her firm boobs to make them even more firm. Then Darina had to lie down on those tied boobs, to complete this harness gag hogtie. She did so well! We are going to keep her and tie her up some more!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11713kbps

File size: 349.5 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - harness gag hogtie

HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

sandra70

Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

It is time for another escape challenge. This time whoever wins gets a raise. Cherry Busom and Ophelia ballgag each other, get tied up in the chairs, wiggle in nipple clamps in chairs before getting to the ground to be hogtied. Cherry is quick to get her hands out and a wrestling match happens. The ladies lose their heels so their pantyhose toes are on display. JJ comes in to assist for a moment and then leaves them again. The two have a really fun time.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

Download Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

Who can resist Curvy Ra's boobs! We have tied them with rope and she doesn't seem very happy about it, even though we have given her a nice crotchrope. We had to use a huge gag to stop her from complaining. Curvy Ra just looks spectacular in bondage! She is such a great struggler, as ropes and gags make her super angry. To annoy her even more, we grab her huge boobs a few times. Curvy Ra is so frustrated and exposed!

Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14536kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

sandra70

Olesya in a tight hug of many ropes and belts

Was his first love was one of the most intense views Ive ever had in my life.

Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Olesya in a tight hug of many ropes and belts

Sexy Latina Lyla Storm bound, vibrated to screaming orgasm

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hummer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

The utter abandon with which she flings herself on the dick is a beautiful sight to behold and why we keep inviting her back. Today is about putting this cock slut through her paces until she is completely destroyed.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Sexy Latina Lyla Storm bound, vibrated to screaming orgasm

sandra70

Coxy - Pink bondage

Coxy! She has been tied up so many times, you may think she likes it. We don't know for sure, but we suspect she does enjoy it! This super model seems to have no problems with a bit of rope and struggling. And a ballgag is no problem either! Box tied in pink rope, Coxy looks very awesome. But Hogtied in pink rope, with a nice pink ballgag, she looks even better! We will just keep tying her up, suggestions for future ties are welcome of course!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 349.8 MB

Download Coxy - Pink bondage

Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Realspanking - Southern Strappings

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors