BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry English double plugged

Punished at the Border part 3

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

She finishes off the punishment with a paddle and cane. This is one of the most severe punishments you will see anywhere.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Punished at the Border part 3

sandra70

Coxy - Pink bondage

Coxy! She has been tied up so many times, you may think she likes it. We don't know for sure, but we suspect she does enjoy it! This super model seems to have no problems with a bit of rope and struggling. And a ballgag is no problem either! Box tied in pink rope, Coxy looks very awesome. But Hogtied in pink rope, with a nice pink ballgag, she looks even better! We will just keep tying her up, suggestions for future ties are welcome of course!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 349.8 MB

Download Coxy - Pink bondage

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3. Courtney's Pony Girl Transformation continues.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

Download Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3

sandra70

Coxy - Gagged and roped

Okay, so Coxy doesn't like ballgags. but we strap a shiny red one onto her anyway, because we like ballgags. She is not going to stop us, not with her elbows, hands, knees, and ankles tied in a classic straightforward way. Lovely struggle!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 193.6 MB

Download Coxy - Gagged and roped

Denise - exercise

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Denise
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blonde, Goat Milker, Lactation, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Puller

The farmer has Denise nipple clamped almost all of the time. This is to stretch her nipples and prepare them for the milking machine. Stretched nipples go further into the cups. But Denise hates nipple clamps, because her nipples are very sensitive. The farmer leads her in on a leash, and Denise immediately knows what day it is: exercise day! She will be cuffed to the treadmill and the farmer will regulate the speed for her. She will have to run along! This time though, the farmer doesn't even remove her clamps, and when she gets up to a full running speed, they swing around wildly. To prevent that, the farmer hangs a heavy padlock from her nipple clamps, stretching her nipples even more as she runs. Then it's time for the goat milking machine! Denise running at full speed, swinging her big udders while getting milked by the goat milker, it is a sight you don't want to miss! After her session, it's time (you guessed it) to put those clamps right back on. Denise is definitely developing bigger nipples!

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Denise - exercise

sandra70

Tickling and torture feet in big stocks

Josh is also uncut so he knows the spots on an uncut dick to really make my body shake uncontrollably.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3833kbps

File size: 713.3 MB

Download Tickling and torture feet in big stocks

Simply Restraints Magic Wonderfull Nice Cool New Collection. Part 1.

Release Year: 2024

The collection of a SimplyRestraints is presented to your attention. Art of beautiful girls in shackles, handcuffs, blocks, or just connected. Office worker awakens to find her legs trapped in the leather cuffs of a steel spreader bar and her wrists cuffed and bound to the wall of a dingy stable.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Simply Restraints Magic Wonderfull Nice Cool New Collection. Part 1.

sandra70

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater

Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!

sandra70

The Delivery

Nikki receives a mysterious package on her doorstep, and excitedly hurries to see what's inside... a shock collar. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Nikki holds the collar up to her neck, it snaps shut.

Duration: 34:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 204kbps

Download The Delivery

Emma Evins is Sex Rough, Rides her Master and Earns

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

Sex her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on his cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She can't resist cumming over and over. She's even earned her Master's warm cum load in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Emma Evins is Sex Rough, Rides her Master and Earns

sandra70

Tough love

Release Year: 2005
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: 625, Koko
Genres: BDSM, Blindfold, Breathplay, Caning, Cattle-prod, Chain, Chair, Decoration, Device, Dildo, Electro, Orgasm, Gag, Knife-play,Labia-clamp, Marks, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Noose, Nose-hook, Pissing, plastic bag, Tip-toe, Tit-Torture, Vibrator

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth.
One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort.
Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this.

Format: avi
Duration: 52:49
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1190kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Tough love

The Cane Bet part 1

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Cane Bet part 1

sandra70

Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The masked man tapes up Courtney's hands. If she did have any chance of escape, it's gone now. He once again plastic wraps her head to the post, but much more thoroughly this time. He doesn't want her going anywhere. He gropes her tits before clamping them. Courtney's whimpers intensify as the clamps are added, but she doesn't move an inch... she can't. Courtney is pretty close to being completely mummified and He leaves her to endure it. At the end of the clip he returns. He removes the clamps, gag and all the tape and plastic wrap. He orders her to her knees with her arms still tied around it. He leaves her in this uncomfortable position before he cuts the tape off her ankles. He brings her legs out in front of her and orders her to spread them. An open mouth gag keeps Courtney's mouth open wide. He gropes and manhandles his captive before finally leaving once again. The lights go out. This is where Part 2 ends. A little behind the scenes footage is also at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

Download Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

sandra70

An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

Cast: Circe Borges
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Asian ,Domination ,Fingering ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Handler

.Perfectly pure and good: I found A thing to do, and all her hair In one long chestnut string I wound Two times her little throat around, And strangled her. No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain.

Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

All in the ass

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

sandra70

The Delivery part 3

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

Download The Delivery part 3

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More clear straps are tightened and cinched around her upper body, before Dr. Cupcakes once again starts slapping her ass and manhandling her. He orders her to turn for him so he can admire his work. Amanda struggles to inch around several times as he watches from a short distance. He eventually puts her on her knees and adds one more strap. The Dr. enjoys some gag talk from time to time, so he coaxes some out of Amanda. Since she will need to get used to being on her knees, he leaves her there for a bit, before returning and placing her on her stomach. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

Download Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

sandra70

Big Booty Lesbian Slut: Bound, Spanked and Anally Dominated!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Redhead ,Pussy Eating ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Crop ,multiple orgasms ,natural boobs ,dungeon ,Slave ,Sub

Mistress Cherry Torn finally gets her hands on notoriously horny submissive anal slut Savannah Fox! Bound, flogged, cropped, slapped, and finger fucked, Savannah has multiple orgasms while she sits in a pool of her own pussy juices. Ass worship, pussy worship, face sitting, and anal strap-on fucking warm Savannah up for a DOUBLE PENETRATION pile driver that makes her come all over Cherry's dungeon floor!

Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Big Booty Lesbian Slut: Bound, Spanked and Anally Dominated!

Captive Slut

Cast: Gianna Lynn ,Claire Dames
Genres: Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Asian ,Bondage ,Vibrator ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Sub ,slim ,LezDom

Busty Claire Dames makes her debut at Whippedass submitting to Gianna Lynn. This 36DD hottie plays a captive in the hands of a perverted matron. In shackles and chains, Claire is ordered to clean the filthy shower room. Not satisfied, Gianna punishes her with spankings. She humiliates Claire by making her masturbate in the shower and eating food without utensils on the dirty cage floor. Then she is brought to the matron's chamber at night, bound and placed into sexual service with pussy and ass licking. Lastly, Gianna fucks her in the ass while making Claire cum with a powerful vibrator.

Duration: 44:09

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Captive Slut

sandra70

Coxy - First time in rope bondage

She is in all the big magazines, but never was she tied up in rope! That is a shame, because Coxy's elbows go together behind her back without any effort! She might be the biggest bondage talent we ever found!

Duration: 4:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 164.2 MB

Download Coxy - First time in rope bondage

DeVille - Compromises

Release Year: 2021

Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

Download DeVille - Compromises

sandra70

The Pony

Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences.
'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 189kbps

Download The Pony

Dani Daniels - Closet Pain Slut

Cast: Dani Daniels ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Domination ,Fingering ,shaved ,Bondage ,slim ,Handler ,Brunette ,The Pope ,Humiliation

Dani is one of those high end whores, and everyone treats her like a queen, but not us, and definitely not on Device Bondage. She is a stunning piece of meat that will suffer just like all the rest. The torment begins and she finds that there is pain that she's never felt before and it's excruciating. She is helpless to defend against the constant torment, yet asks for more. Every position has her immobilized, the pain reaches heights that she's never experienced, and her orgasms are stronger than ever. Dani just needed the right sadist to put her through the paces.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dani Daniels - Closet Pain Slut

sandra70

Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

I tied crotch ropes on beautiful girls Coxy and Aubrey! Naked playmates in crotch ropes are definitely a great start of the day, but it got even better! They were both wearing high heels, which gave me an idea: what about a double strappado predicament! I tied their wrists with the same rope, so they are both in a strappado, balancing in their platform heels. But Coxy is a little taller than Aubrey, so it's an uneven fight. Aubrey keeps pulling her wrists down, raising Coxy's arms really high. They can't seem to reach an agreement, pulling each other up in a high strappado, struggling to keep their balance!

Duration: 3:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps

File size: 398.3 MB

Download Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

Bound

Ivory skinned brunette Anastasia is stunning as she struggles against her tight bondage, wearing only her lacy bra and panties, silky stockings, and spike-heeled pumps. She is tied standing, lashed to a spreader bar with a huge red ballgag stuffed in her whimpering mouth.

Duration: 1:21:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Bound

sandra70

Truth or Bondage

A light hearted game of 'Truth Or Dare becomes a heavy scene involving Jewel Marceau, Her ex-girlfriend Talia Monet, and her new girlfriend Shannon Kelly. Even the neighbors Mika Tan and Devin DeMoore get involved. Day is night I Up is down I Dry is wet I Anything can happen in 'Truth or Bondage'!!

Duration: 1:12:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download Truth or Bondage

Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The masked man tapes up Courtney's hands. If she did have any chance of escape, it's gone now. He once again plastic wraps her head to the post, but much more thoroughly this time. He doesn't want her going anywhere. He gropes her tits before clamping them. Courtney's whimpers intensify as the clamps are added, but she doesn't move an inch... she can't. Courtney is pretty close to being completely mummified and He leaves her to endure it. At the end of the clip he returns. He removes the clamps, gag and all the tape and plastic wrap. He orders her to her knees with her arms still tied around it. He leaves her in this uncomfortable position before he cuts the tape off her ankles. He brings her legs out in front of her and orders her to spread them. An open mouth gag keeps Courtney's mouth open wide. He gropes and manhandles his captive before finally leaving once again. The lights go out. This is where Part 2 ends. A little behind the scenes footage is also at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

sandra70

Big titted 19yr old is bound strappado to a beam & double penetrated

Cast: Iona Grace ,Isis Love
Genres: top ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Dildo ,shaved ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration

Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the September live show that featured Iona Grace and sexy co-top Isis Love.
This is the last scene of the live show we shot in September with 19yr old big-titted Iona Grace. We though it would be fun to fuck both her ass and pussy at the same time. Isis finger fucks her while we jam a huge dildo in her pussy and make her come over and over.

Duration: 17:30

File size: 391.5 MB

Download Big titted 19yr old is bound strappado to a beam & double penetrated

Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

Cobie was so excited to do some rope bondage! She had been stuck in her chastity belt for days (read about it on ChastityBabes), and she was a little bored. Nothing gets her more excited than rope bondage! She wanted me to tie her spread eagle to the bed, and she even suggested adding a neck rope to make it a little more exciting! Cobie just loves bondage so much! It's great to see her struggle, knowing she is really into it!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Cobie - spread eagle neck rope

sandra70

Devaun

Cast: Mark Davis ,Devaun
Genres: BDSM ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Role Play ,Bondage ,muscular ,foreskin

Devaun was another great find for Sex and Submission. She submits to an array of painful and pleasurable sensations from Mark Davis. Her body is lean and natural. Her long beautiful hair can be tied back restricting her movements and breathing. She Can endure the toughest bondage and implements like the Cat o-nine tails. Devaun obediently deep throats in challenging positions and then gets fucked hard in tight bondage.

Duration: 1:06:24

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Devaun

Punished Poolside

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside

sandra70

Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

I tied crotch ropes on beautiful girls Coxy and Aubrey! Naked playmates in crotch ropes are definitely a great start of the day, but it got even better! They were both wearing high heels, which gave me an idea: what about a double strappado predicament! I tied their wrists with the same rope, so they are both in a strappado, balancing in their platform heels. But Coxy is a little taller than Aubrey, so it's an uneven fight. Aubrey keeps pulling her wrists down, raising Coxy's arms really high. They can't seem to reach an agreement, pulling each other up in a high strappado, struggling to keep their balance!

Duration: 3:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps

File size: 398.3 MB

Download Coxy & Aubrey - double strappado predicament

House Of Decadence

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

sandra70

Grammar School in Russia

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

Download Grammar School in Russia

The Training of Madeleine, Day Two

Cast: Madeleine Mei ,Nika Noire
Genres: Female Slave ,master ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,toned ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,shaved ,black hair ,Straight

Slave slut trainee, Madeleine, earns the distinct honor of burying her pretty face in the wet pussy of gorgeous female trainer, Nika Noir. But first, Madeleine must endure bone contorting bondage and cruelty at the hands of the beautiful dominatrix.

Duration: 59:41

Download The Training of Madeleine, Day Two

sandra70

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors