Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 5

Ir is in some serious agony in this last part. She tells us all about what was causing it in the behind the scenes footage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 5

Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial

Cast: Rob Carpenter ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Discipline ,toned ,Athletic ,Submission ,top ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,master ,brunet
Video language: English

Barbary Rose thinks it is all about her, but today she is in store for a lesson in submission. Hardcore slave training, orgasm denial, heavy bondage, sex and corporal punishment are all the tools at our disposal for our teaching session.

Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial

carolina

Cunt Hunt vol.2 - Ramon Nomar, Skylar Snow

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Skylar Snow
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

Tied up with rope standing spread eagle sexy Skylar is being punished for touching herself too much. Adorned with a ball-gag and nipple clamps tight on her big natural breasts, Skylar is on the verge of cumming as the Hitachi vibrates her pussy. Her master Ramon disciplines his horny slut with the flogger and the crop but she just gets more excited with every blow. He fingers her pussy until she squirts all over his hand. Ramon leaves his voluptuous slave tied up all night, she gets ancy and makes a great escape from the ropes and dashes off into the hills. Ramon sets out on a Cunt Hunt to trap the horny renegade, and after a hardcore face fucking in the hills, Ramon leads the wayward slave home for more punishment. Not wasting any time Ramon gets inside that ass of Skylar´s and fucks her good until she is begging to cum. Then Ramon ties Skylar up on her back. He zaps her, vibes her clit clamps her pussy open and pounds her out until she squirts geyser style all over the place. Then Ramon with his huge cock stretches Skylar´s tight ass open with some hardcore anal until he shoots his hot load. And that is the BDSM fantasy tale of a horny slave and her Master.

Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cunt Hunt vol.2 - Ramon Nomar, Skylar Snow

Girl Next Door Serena Blair Restrained and Made to Cum in Rope Bondage

Release Year: 2017
Cast: The Pope, Serena Blair
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Serena Blair is a classic, petite HogTied model. The Pope loves to lure a girl like Serena into his lair and take advantage of her gullible innocence. He feeds upon quiet, unassuming, strong-willed, good-girls, like Serena. When they are restrained in tight rope bondage and abused with cruel and sadistic corporal punishment his blood boils over into a fevered rage that can only be satiated by the muffled sounds of her screams for mercy as her fragile neck is being choked and throttled. This is the life of a true bondage and pain slut like Serena. First she is made to stand on the delicate tips of her toes as she dangles, suspended in the middle of the room. Her ass is spanked and flogged until it turns a piping hot shade of fire red. Her body spasms from the pain and she begs for it to stop. But The Pope demands strict discipline from the sluts that he trains and Serena must first show her commitment to being a female slave. After working her into a frenzy The Pope then crams a vibrator onto her clit and she shrieks with horror. She begs and begs to cum but right when she is at the height of bliss The Pope denies her the orgasm and takes the hitachi away. Wasting little time he then strings Serena up in a full suspension and laughs at her while she helplessly spins about unable to control anything that is happening to her. He plays with her small perfect natural tits and slaps her pussy. Her skin is pulled so taut from the weight of her body pulling on the ropes that the slightest of movements sends pain throughout her whole body. Unable to do anything except submit to the sadism of The Pope´s hands, she begs and pleads to cum and she is finally allowed to the first of multiple orgasms that seem to never end and only intensify in magnitude. She is then flipped onto her back so The Pope can examine her perky tits. With a hand choking her out he flogs and beats the front of her body. She tenses and tries to move out of harm´s way but extreme bondage is inescapable and she is can´t protect herself from the dom´s repeated blows. She lays broken from the humiliation and pain of submission and takes the punishment as best as she can. To end the her day, The Pope puts her on her knees with her ass in the air. He targets her athletic and toned butt and whips it with renewed passion and concentration. She fights against the bondage but is unable to avoid The Popes cruel intentions. And, just when she can´t possibly take one more hit, The Pope stimulates her dripping wet and swollen pussy with a vibrator. Her back arches and sweat pours out her body as she lets out the deep, primal growl of a woman possessed by the demon of and repeated orgasms that grow ever more painful by the second. As she lays panting on the floor, The Pope walks away laughing at the sight of this greedy sluts shame.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

Download Girl Next Door Serena Blair Restrained and Made to Cum in Rope Bondage

carolina

Good Help is Hard To Find

Cast: Karlee Grey, Small Hands
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

When busty brunette cleaning gal Karlee Grey gets caught stealing Small Hands makes her pay back every penny with her mouth and pussy. While Karlee is cleaning Small.

Duration: 52:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

Download Good Help is Hard To Find

ZenTickling - Pepper Tickle Tortured by Edith

She gets tied up, cuffed and padlocked, fastened to a spreader bar, then spread out for some afternoon delight.

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24407kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download ZenTickling - Pepper Tickle Tortured by Edith

carolina

Hot Filipina Mia Li is Bound, Oiled

Sexually Broken is happy to bring you yet another fresh face to its growing list of superstar models. Welcome Mia Li, this tan, sexy, big titted Filipina is as hot as they come. With amazing puffy blow job lips, an ass to die for and a throat for sucking cock, she is the total package.
We have Mia bound in custom leather cuffs, bent over, with her oiled tan legs spread while wearing her sexy high heels. Mia's hands are bound to a pole and her neck is attached so she can not back away or move from the cock that is about to deeply fuck her face. Her perfect ass is sticking out just begging for attention as she struggles in futility.
Hard cock steps up and a quick slap to the face puts her in the right frame of mind. We make her jack off the hard cock with oil as she watches it grow in her hands. Mia knows she is making the cock harder and harder and soon it is going to brutally fuck her pretty face into subspace. The cock pushes pass her huge blow job lips and into the back of her throat as a huge black cock starts fucking her helpless pussy from behind. As she moans we push the cock deeper down her throat and now it is on!
Completely helpless in leather and metal bondage, we destroy Mia with cock. We brutally fuck her pretty face, while destroying her wet pussy with hard big cock. She moans and gags on cock, she fights for air and soon deepthroat spit covers her pretty face as the cock wrecks her brain. Her eyes focus and unfocus as the cocks continue to fuck up our helpless Pacific Island girl. Both studs breed her pussy hole as the cocks cum and come hard inside our broken slut. In the end liquid is oozing out of every hole and poor Mia stars off into subspace, still shaking from the orgasms that we just stole from her powerless body. Cock.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 835.1 MB

Download Hot Filipina Mia Li is Bound, Oiled

Slave Time Clock

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Genres: Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Punching ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Tattoo

The slaves workday begins by punching into a time clock camera. The stationary cam records the slave's arrival at the armory. If she is naked and present at 10:30, she on time. For every 5 minutes before 10:30 that she arrives, she earns one white ball. For every 5 minutes past, a black ball. At the end of each month, we count the balls and you, the members, help decide what's to be done with the slave.

Duration: 56:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slave Time Clock

carolina

Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave's training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Maya

Cast: Maya
Genres: Submission ,natural boobs ,Fishnets ,Fingering ,Domination ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Dunking

Maya returns to waterbondage to be the first to try out Water X! It is her natural reaction to struggle in her binds whilst underwater as she tries to get a breath! She is given an orgasm to relax her. Restrained on the grate she is whipped and squirted before being tied to the pillar and having a tight crotchrope added. Chanta loves to punish the pussy with hard squirts and a heavy bucket of water.of course Maya is once again permitted to cum before being released.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 301.0 MB

Download Maya

carolina

Hold Still Part Two

Hung out to dry now, this bitch has some real punishment coming. Dee and PD circle their prey like wolves and start laying into her with a pair of savage whips. Once she's been worked over her arms are pulled up into a rough strappado and her mouth is put back to work. Even when PD is occupied, Dee is still working her ass with her whip. When PD switches back to pounding her cunt, Dee clamps bells to her tits so PD can fuck out a melody.

Format: real
Duration: 35:47
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 193.0 MB

Download Hold Still Part Two

Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

The excitement has just begun for me as I hastily finish my self tie. My legs are now tied together at the knees and ankles with black rope, hands above head to the headboard, and I have a black satin cleave gag in place. I lay back in the bed and close my eyes awaiting Johnny's return to the bedroom. I grow restless as I wait and shiver a little bit as my red satin nightgown and thong are not keeping me warm enough on top of the covers. When Johnny finally comes to the bedroom, he is indeed surprised and impressed with the rope work I have done. Of course, he decides to let me stay tied up a while, as he may have plans for me later. With a smile on his face, he covers me with the blanket and gives me a quick kiss good night. Good night Jackie!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

carolina

19yo Vyvan Hill & Dolly Diore Stripped Naked in Public & Fucked in Bar

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Dolly Diore ,Vyvan Hill ,Cherry Kiss ,Chad Rockwell
Genres: Gay ,Squirting ,Public ,Blowjob ,unshaved ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,Brunette ,High Heels ,blond

19yo Anal Slut Vyvan Hill and Perky Brunette Dolly Diore are being paraded around Budapest today. They are made to strip down naked in public. Fully exposed to a vibrant and crowded public area. Vyvan Hill is a gorgeous blonde with natural big tits and shaved pussy. Her red lipstick perfectly matches her red high heels. The crowd goes wild for this young beauty. Dolly Diore is a brunette with a trimmed pussy and a perfect body for everyone to take in. These sluts are bound in leather neck collars and led by leash around town. The motorist almost get into accidents when they can't take their eyes off these stunners. The beautiful dominatrix Cherry Kiss leads these two to a very crowded and horny bar. The patrons can't wait to get in on the action. Right after they arrive the cocks come poppin out and their mouths get busy. Deep throat blowjobs for everyone. Both horny subs get busy on the cocks before switching over to some wet lesbian pussy licking. Bar patrons even get in on the action. One hot horny slut takes her top down and starts sucking off 2 cocks. Another strokes the biggest cock there and squeezes his balls tight. The two subs need more attention and are bound in beautiful restrictive rope bondage. This gets the crowd horny and the fucking begins. Each girl is fucked hard in the pussy and shake with orgasms tremors. Vyvan is an anal slut and begs for anal orgasm. The fat cocks punish her asshole and rip out squirting anal orgasm before her round ass is spanked red. The girls are like orgasm vibrators on the cocks. Finally these two are drenched in hot cum and eat it off each other.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download 19yo Vyvan Hill & Dolly Diore Stripped Naked in Public & Fucked in Bar

PolishMistressClips - Ksenia Makes Larisa Laugh

Tied to a chair and scarf gagged. Liz struggles and whines dealing with intricate rope work and thick knotted scarf gag. Twist and turn, tied down, gagged moaning, lingerie and heels.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24579kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download PolishMistressClips - Ksenia Makes Larisa Laugh

carolina

In The Barn

In this great pony training stream our little creature finds herself tacked up and secured in the barn like a good girl! Greyhound has always had a fantasy of being a pony girl so this stream is right up her alley, tacked up in a pony harness, bit gag, elbow length gloves and a gorgeous pair of pony boots, our little creature prances around and winnies like a good little pony, with a sexy red mane and matching tail added to the mix this is one training stream you don't want to miss!

Duration: 39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1077kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 353.3 MB

Download In The Barn

Masochistic Pain Slut in Bondage, Tormented, and Used for Her Holes

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abella Danger, The Pope
Genres: bondage, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Today is the second day of a three day adventure that Abella is going through. She arrived at the armory and was put through her paces while bound and fucked on Fucking Machines yesterday. Today is the day we get to see her in brutal bondage and used like the whore that she is. Abella offered up her entire body to The Pope to do with what he pleased. The opportunity is not wasted as he destroys her with evil torment and then uses every hole she has for his pleasure.

Duration: 51:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

Download Masochistic Pain Slut in Bondage, Tormented, and Used for Her Holes

carolina

Freshie's Test - Part 1

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

All Natural Ebony Newcomer in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Like a Pro!

Cast: Kira Noir, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, Ebony, straight, rope bondage, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Kira is new to Hogtied, but is very in tune with what she wants, and is willing to learn things she still doesn´t know. My goal for the day is to make sure this sexy little bitch gets everything that she can handle and then push her a little further just to see what happens. The day starts with her bent over and getting ass fucked, and we maintain that pace for the rest of the day. The bondage is grueling and the torment is harsh. She handles it all like a fucking pro, and you will definitely see her again soon.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

Download All Natural Ebony Newcomer in Brutal Bondage and Suffering Like a Pro!

carolina

Fayth - the Chrysalis Girl

This intrepid chick arrived at the House of Gord somewhat apprehensive about our super extreme bondage stuff, but just went from strength to strength. To date, she has done five new gigs that had never been tried before. This is one of them, and Fayth tries out a new device to solve the problem of maintaining breathing when she is totally encased.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 640x428, RV40

File size: 77.3 MB

Download Fayth - the Chrysalis Girl

Sexy Blonde Mistress Submits to Rope Bondage and Suffering

Cast: Lyra Law, The Pope
Genres: blonde, bondage, curvy, domination, rope bondage, The Pope, straight, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Lyra is a slim, yet curvy slut that usually likes to be the one calling the shots. This is not the case today, or any day for that matter as long as The Pope is concerned. The rope bondage is grueling and restricts her movement to make her helpless. This is the second time Lyra has been here on Hogtied and the dial is going to get turned up compared to her last visit. The level of suffering is also taken up a notch, because we want to see her at her weakest before she is made to cum.

Duration: 51:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

Download Sexy Blonde Mistress Submits to Rope Bondage and Suffering

carolina

Skin Diamond is Tormented in Brutal Bondage and Made to Cum

Cast: Skin Diamond, The Pope
Genres: bondage, clothespins, crotch rope, nipple clamps, predicament bondage, suspension, sybian, The Pope, Ebony, Feet, straight, rope bondage

We begin in a simple yet effective hands over the head standing tie. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her sexy body to be tormented. The bondage is manipulated in a way to contort her body and put her in predicament bondage. A crotch rope is added to finish the tie and make Skin completely helpless.Skin is on her back for the next scene with her body in a very vulnerable position. Clothespins are applied to all of the sensitive spots on her body and then flogged off as she is made to cum uncontrollably. Next we have Skin in a hogtie suspension. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled on to make this slut scream. Her feet are tormented and then we fuck her pussy until she begs for it to stop.In the final scene Skin has all of her body weight resting on her pussy that is perched atop a sybian. She is tormented as orgasm after orgasm pour out of her pussy until The Pope has to physically hold her place because she is thrashing around so hard from cumming so much!

Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download Skin Diamond is Tormented in Brutal Bondage and Made to Cum

Busty Blond MILF in ruthless backbends

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: athletic, MILF, squirting, teacher, the wall, Cut, tickling, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Darling is no stranger to tight rope and merciless orgasms, but this set of hard ties and ass fucking may have surprised even her. First scene finds Darling´s bubble butt poking out of a pair of tiny jean shorts and her hot for teacher tits begging to be cut out of her top. Her arms are wrenched back behind her and tied to her waist, forcing her curves to draw tight against her clothing before we release them with some scissors and apply painful clamps. By the end she is securely fastened to the wall by her nipples in a painful, hobbled back arch.Second scene Darling in literally placed over a barrel, legs lifted off the ground and her already sore nipples clamped to the ceiling as her labia is sadistically spread with multiple clamps. We torment her exposed clit with vibration and fingers until she is squirting and screaming.Third scene Darling shows off her athletic body in a complete inversion, arms and shoulders weighed down with a 6x6 block of wood. As she is slowly stretched out, the tickling begins. And then the begging. And the the cumming.Final scene puts Darling in some tight ass shibari, with her hole s raised towards the ceiling with a pulley. With her face ground into a mattress and her glorious ass raised in the air there is only one thing we could do. Fuck her in the ass with every extreme toy in building until we had harvested 20+ orgasms from her exhausted and helpless body.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

Download Busty Blond MILF in ruthless backbends

carolina

The Snitch - Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Hood, Humiliation, Latinx, Mask, Role Play, Rope Bondage

When newcomer Gia Milana gets caught trying to frame Tommy Pistol in a heist he teaches her a hardcore lesson about being a snitch! Gia is one sexy babe and wearing a skin tight black catsuit, spike heels and mask she is a sight to behold. She and Tommy are partners in crime and after scoring a bag full of money and drugs they celebrate back at the clubhouse. Tommy has been dreaming about Gia´s huge tits for a long time and finally he can get his greasy paws all over them while Gia blows Tommy´s dick. Down on her knees with her big tits exposed she worships Tommy´s cock with her full sultry lips and wet mouth until Tommy shoots his jizz down her throat. They agree to meet up later for their next job but little does Gia know that Tommy saw the police badge in her bag and things are not going to happen as plann...A world of BDSM, hardcore anal sex and more await this sexy, slutty snitch. After Tommy finds a wire in Gias panties he ties her up tight, fucks her pussy and disciplines her with the flogger.

Duration: 52:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download The Snitch - Tommy Pistol, Gia Milana

Red Headed Rope Slut Gets Brutalized and Made to Cum

Cast: The Pope, Alexa Nova
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Alexa has been waiting to shoot for Hogtied, and the wait is finally over. We get her tied to a wooden chair with her nice ass out to do with as we please. We shove a massive dildo down her throat and then mount it in front of her on the large wooden column to keep it buried in her slutty throat. The Pope attacks her backside with a viscous flogging and then destroys her feet with bastinado. Next we find Alexa in a hogtie with her hands pulled into a brutal strappado that keeps her pressed against the top of the cage. She is cropped and the shocked with a zapper to make this bitch scream even more. Her pussy is stuffed with another dildo and fucked until she begs for it to stop. In the final scene she is face up on a box with her legs spread wide and her hands pulled securely over her head. Her body is covered in clothespins and then The Pope flogs the pins to an unbearable pain level. We finish her off with a few more orgasms and send this slut on her way.

Duration: 50:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

Download Red Headed Rope Slut Gets Brutalized and Made to Cum

carolina

My Spoiled Wife

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: slave, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

She is so hot, but so spoiled. I buy her things, take care of all her worries, and I pay, and pay and pay. But no more. Today is the first day of our new life together - the day she graduates from trophy wife to sex slave.

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download My Spoiled Wife

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

carolina

Homewrecker 2: The Rancher's Daughter

Cast: Small Hands, Dee Williams, Natasha Blu
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

Small Hands is back to do some more backwards ass ranch hand wreckin´ in this weeks Family Role-play Homewrecker 2: The Rancher´s Daughter. Stepmother Dee Williams has been stockpiling money from her rich husband and plans to skip out under the radar. But Blonde cutie step-daughter Natasha Blu wants to botch that plan and take the money for herself so she reigns in the help of trusty ranch hand Small Hands. Ms Blu saunters over to him wearing high heels and a teeny tiny mini skirt that shows off her smooth round ass. She seduces him with a super hot blow job that would convince anybody to steal for her. With her perfect natural tits bulging out of her shirt she plays with her pussy and gags and gargles on his huge cock. Will these young lovers get away with their devious plan? Lo and behold step mother Dee Williams barges in on them with her huge tits busting out of her dress and Small Hands has a change of heart. He can´t resist...after all he´s always been a "tit man". He dominates the situation and before running off with the money himself he has to get a piece of these two lovely ladies. A crazy step-mom/daughter fest of rope bondage, flogging, blow jobs, zappers, fucking and pussy eating ensues. Small Hands ties Dee to the bed in a squatting position with her pussy exposed and tits roped up. Natasha is tied up tight on a table with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth and her skirt pulled up for easy action. First he crams his cock all the way down Dee´s willing throat and gives her a good throat fucking. With his dick nice and wet he fucks Natasha´s pussy and plays with her clit until she cums hard. Small Hands unties Dee and sets her mouth loose on Natasha´s pussy. Hands gets his dick sucked while Dee voraciously eats her step daughters cunt. Time for some serious ass fucking. He ties them both up in doggie style and fucks Dee´s ass until she squirts and cums all over his cock. Ms Blu cleans her step mom´s cum off Small Hands cock with her lusty tongue and then he fucks her tight ass. Both Dee and Natasha get a good hard pounding in all their slutty holes. Now they are both tied up on their backs connected with rope at the ankles. Small Hands has his way with Dee and then Natasha and back again, ass to pussy to ass to mouth and back again until they are loosing it. Small Hands knows how to fuck with that big dick and he gives it good to these hungry squirting sluts until he shoots his hot ranch hand load all over their sweet faces. Wrecked!

Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download Homewrecker 2: The Rancher's Daughter

Friends and

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Rope Bondage ,High Heels ,Submission ,Big Tits ,switch ,Flogging ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Curvy ,Lesbian

Go behind the scenes on some of Kink's -focused shoots. Hogtied director, Lochai, orients models doing scenes combining D s and . Models are instructed not to expel until given permission. Can these models contain the contents of their asses while getting whipped and punished? Also, model Dia Zerva explains how she became curious about play after getting aroused while cleaning herself out for anal sex shoots.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9674kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 556.7 MB

Download Friends and

carolina

Humiliation Slut Part Two

Now, shackled in irons, she is on the floor, struggling when PD tells her to move. She does not obey fast enough and PD reminds her exactly whose bitch she is. He drags her to his iron arrangement and locks her in by the throat. Barely able to stand, the slut gets another helping of cock in her mouth.

Duration: 29:56
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 161.7 MB

Download Humiliation Slut Part Two

Fetish Model Ashley Renee Rides!

Bondage and Fetish model Ashley Renee rides Jeff Gord's Babetona prototype! Gord installs her onto his mobile fucking machine and then Ashley is in for the ride of her life!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2376kbps

File size: 130.0 MB

Download Fetish Model Ashley Renee Rides!

carolina

Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

It is time for another escape challenge. This time whoever wins gets a raise. Cherry Busom and Ophelia ballgag each other, get tied up in the chairs, wiggle in nipple clamps in chairs before getting to the ground to be hogtied. Cherry is quick to get her hands out and a wrestling match happens. The ladies lose their heels so their pantyhose toes are on display. JJ comes in to assist for a moment and then leaves them again. The two have a really fun time.

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps

File size: 990.3 MB

Download Escape for a raise! This was a very playful video

Lucy Belle

Cast: Lucy Belle
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Public ,Outdoors ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,BDSM

Lucy Belle is a beautiful Romanian girl with perfect natural tits, and a body. She gets tied up and made to cum in front of a group of horny construction workers. Then she gets fucked hard by Steve Holmes, and gets a load of cum on her face while blindfolded on the side of the road.

Duration: 44:10

File size: 988.9 MB

Download Lucy Belle

carolina

K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

Studio: SM-Circus

K9 training with our petgirls Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 153.7 MB

Download K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

ALT Tattooed Pain Slut Submits in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Kleio Valentien
Genres: bondage, domination, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Kleio is fast becoming one of The Pope´s favorites. She is a stunning girl who loves to be tied in brutal bondage and suffer for him. She quivers at the thought of his domination, and her pussy becomes moist when she submits to his sadistic desires. This slut is willing to do almost anything just to get the attention she needs from the only man in the world that she will submit to.

Duration: 51:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

Download ALT Tattooed Pain Slut Submits in Grueling Bondage

carolina

Kat and Claire Adams

Cast: Kat ,Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM ,Redhead ,Leather ,Bondage ,Submission ,fucksaw ,drool ,Chains ,Caning ,natural boobs

Hogtied favorite Kat is back to try new toys and positions. She is the first to try the Electric Chair. Her ass is pleasantly shocked while the fucksall and magic wand slowly bring her to climax. She is also made to endure a steel tie while perched on a wooden , she gracefully accepts a leather hogtie suspension and to round things off, is given a final ass-shocking while tied in a squatting position on Mehandren's punishment block.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 320.3 MB

Download Kat and Claire Adams

Excellence In Obedience

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Excellence In Obedience

carolina

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

I've known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario.That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I'm going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose.she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven't heard anything. I don't think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Fresh faced bondage newbie Aria Alexander straightjacketed

Aria Alexander is stunningly beautiful and could of been a runway model if she had so wanted to. Instead, her kinky sexual desires drove her into the porn. We all win here. After trying her hand at regular LA porn, she has decided to try a bondage shoot for the very first time. We love breaking in the newbies here at Sexaullybroken.
Bound in our leather Bolero straightjacket from the Stockroom and languishing on our well used fuck bed, Aria's flawless ass is perfectly displayed. Her pale ankles are belted together and her head is over the edge of the bed. We calmly walk up and make full use of that face pussy, sinking home right past those puffy blow job lips. It is just the warm up to remind Aria of her place before we add a second cock to the mix.
We fill her from both ends, turning her into a well stuffed sex sandwich. The straightjacket bondage keeps her snug and secure, her holes wide open and her all natural perky breasts exposed. We can flip her around in any angle and position, the bondage holding firm as we take her in every position we so desire. She cums hard all over the 10 inch BBC as it tattoos its initials in her tight pussy.
The addition of a vibrator sends our bound beauty into sexual subspace as she soars in her bondage. The strict restraint and orgasm overload is something this porn starlet will not be forgetting anytime soon. We leave our well fucked doll twitching on the bed, her eyes glassy. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear...

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 755.7 MB

Download Fresh faced bondage newbie Aria Alexander straightjacketed

carolina

18 Year Old Anal Rehab

Cast: Seth Gamble, April Aniston
Genres: 18 year old, April, bdsm, blowjob, Corporal Punishment, Cut, discipline, domination, Hitachi, humiliation, nipple clamps, role play

When 18-year old April Aniston finds herself behind bars, she clings to Seth Gamble to get out. But Seth takes April to his own twisted halfway house where breaking the rules ends in April´s strict Anal Punishment! Seth takes April into his custody and makes her strip down in the jail cell so he can stuff a blue gem butt-plug in her ass to prepare her for anal rehabilitation! First she pulls off her top to reveal her cute natural tits and then her super short cut offs and her pink panties to show Seth her firm round of age teenage ass. She spreads her ass cheeks up against the jail cell bars and in goes the butt plug. When he takes her back to "Choices Rehab" facility (his house) April gets tied up, gagged and the rehabilitation begins! Punishment and discipline with the flogger moves into vibrational therapy on April´s wanton 18 year old pussy with the Hitachi. Seth tightens on nipple clamps and then fucks her good with his hard dick. Then Seth stuffs his cock in April´s mouth for some deep throat sucking and gagging. After this preliminary treatment he is ready to introduce his famous anal therapy in the form of some hardcore ass fucking. Back and forth between her mouth and her ass April likes it and begs to come. Onto the next position April is on her back with legs tied to her wrists and spread open for more rehab. From ass to pussy and back to her tight ass Seth pounds Aprils holes nice and deep with the conviction of a good therapist. Cock plus vibrator takes April to the edge again and again until she is finally allowed to cum and Seth blows his hot wad all over her pretty, rehabilitated face.

Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

Download 18 Year Old Anal Rehab

Kylie Ireland Porn Legend suffering like everyone else.

Cast: Kylie Ireland
Genres: Fingering ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Nipple Clamps ,Pain ,shaved ,BDSM ,Curvy ,Handler ,Metal Bondage

Welcome Porn Legend Kylie Ireland to Device Bondage. Kylie brings her reputation, hot body and huge nipples for us to fuck with. Only one out of those three leave this shoot intact.
We clamp Kylie down in a very hard and uncomfortable position, using our hardest nipple clamps. With her legs burning and her nipples being painfully pulled, we begin our work on her. Every move she makes in the wrong direction brings a scream of pain as her nipples are yanked.
The best part is when we make Kylie's body cum, she struggles so hard not to, because when she does she knows she will not be able to stand still. The result is classic, she cums and tries to stand, but is ripped back down by her nipples, and the screams that follow are.. nice.

Duration: 18:35
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 416.0 MB

Download Kylie Ireland Porn Legend suffering like everyone else.

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos