Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Freshie's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Freshie is gagged with a big foam football, before clamps are applied to her nipples. I step away and watch her for a short while before I return with this twine, which I use to tie the clamps off to the table legs. Freshie does not seem to mind at all... in fact, judging by her moans, I'd say she is enjoying her ordeal. I tighten up her hair ties before wrapping her gag with vetwrap. I make her bondage a bit more stringent, by tying her thighs to the back legs of the table. I then make her gag a little more sound proof and tighter with the help of some electrical tape. Her shoes are removed, before I tie her big toes. Next, I tape her hands up to make escape virtually impossible, but Freshie is still enjoying herself, so I don't think I need to worry about that. I let her endure her bondage for a short while, but I do end up making her toe bondage a bit tighter. Eventually, Freshie has had enough and I release her from her bondage and gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 2

Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

Cast: Alina West ,Owen Gray
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Tattoo ,master ,shaped ,Discipline ,slim ,brunet ,foreskin
Video language: English

Director's Choice! This previously published movie is worth a second look!
Eager slut trainee Alina has a lot to offer, and we take it all. Her sweet young face is fucked in an inverted suspensions while her pink pussy gets flogged and she learned to submit to orgasms given without her will. Made to work hard, she rides the cock until we are satisfied, and then submits her ass for rough stretching an intense training.

Duration: 52:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Best of Training of O! Anal Slave Alina West Day One

carolina

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

Anal Heist

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Whitney WrightMr. Pete
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, brunette, Corporal Punishment, crop, dildo, domination, flogging, high heels, humiliation, role play, rope bondage

When Brunette beauty Whitney Wright is tied up and held for ransom Mr. Pete can´t resist her sex appeal and the evening turns into an Anal Heist! Wearing a sexy robe and white high heels Whitney is bound in rope, gagged and doing everything she can to get Mr. Pete´s attention. She is bored and wants to fuck! She tosses her hair in a flirtatious manner, reveals her small sexy tits and rubs her pussy until finally Mr. Pete gives in and decides to have his way and give her what she desperately wants - hardcore BDSM, flogging, fucking, sucking, slapping and domination. On all fours Whitney arches her back and wiggles her ass while Mr. Pete flogs her until her skin burns and turns red. After getting totally turned on from the corporal punishment Whitney asks Pete for that dick of his so she can suck it and boy oh boy can she suck cock. Deep throat, slurpy and wet she takes Mr. Pete to the edge with her skillful sucking but now it´s time to fuck. Tied up on all fours in doggie Whitney gets the crop on her sensitive thighs and ass, then Pete slides his fat cock inside her wet pussy and takes her to pound town. He fucks her pussy real good and then slips a glass dildo into her asshole so both holes are filled up and happy. Then Pete fucks Whitney´s ass and all is right with the world cuz she´s screaming and loving it and begging to cum. Now tied up on her back with wrists tied to ankles, Mr. Pete holds Whitney´s delicate neck, fucking her pussy and ass deep and hard filling her with pleasure until he blows his load all over her.

Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download Anal Heist

carolina

Experimental Mummification For Pepper

I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experimental Mummification For Pepper

Bad Girl Detention - Charles Dera, Carmen Caliente

Cast: Charles Dera, Carmen Caliente
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, bondage, cop, Corporal Punishment, domination, dungeon, Hitachi, humiliation, nipple clamps, role play

When Carmen gets busted for smoking weed in a private park by a fake cop, she finds herself in a jail cell tied, whipped and fucked by the long dick of the law. Carmen Caliente´s hot ass is busting out of her shorts as she saunters through the park smoking her vape pen when "Park Enforcement Agent" Charles Dera spots her and decides to investigate. And he does quite the thorough examination of his suspect when he bends her over a picnic table and inspects every part of her sexy body for weapons. After threatening to call her Dad and tell him about what she is up to she begs him not to make the call and goes along with his plan. Back at his private dungeon Carmen is tied up and chained to the bars of a jail cell. Charles puts tight nipple clamps on her firm natural tits and stuffs his cock down her throat to start his rehabilitation process with this derelict member of society. Carmen can suck cock like a champ and starts enjoying herself with some deep throat sloppy slobbery dick sucking. She jacks his cock with her bound hands and her long sexy fingernails look hot stroking him off. Then in tight rope bondage on all fours with back arched Charles whips her with the flogger and licks her tight little pussy getting her ready for his hard dick. He fills her slutty pussy up with his long dick of the law and pounds her out real good until she cums hard and leaves her wanting more more more! Tied up on her back with legs spread open her pussy is front and center and ready to be fucked. But first Mr Dera gives her a thrill with the zapper and the hitachi until she is on the brink of cumming but no not yet, he denies her the pleasure and then stuffs her cunt full of his massive cock and fucks her out until he covers her with his white hot man jizz.

Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download Bad Girl Detention - Charles Dera, Carmen Caliente

carolina

Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

With a flexible girl like Hana and a few leather belts one can make a nice little package. A tight and secure one that is. Even her gag is just as secure as her elbows touching behind her back. Not letting a few strips of leather keep her immobile Hana struggles to get free with no luck. The tight corset keeping her breaths shallow didn't help much. Using the d-ring on her gag I anchor her to the wall leaving her well exposed for anything. With a Magic Wand in hand I have her squirming and moaning in seconds; unable to squirm free.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

Download Hana vs. The Gag Anchor

Pussy Ass Bitch

Cast: Mickey Mod, Jane Wilde
Genres: anal, bdsm, big dick, blowjob, bondage, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, deprivation, domination, drool, dunking, gag, humiliation

Mickey Mod can´t resist the scent of a beautiful bad ass Jane Wilde. He used to be her inside man until she went rogue and fucked him over. Now he´s going to pay her a visit and show her who is boss with some serious BDSM, sensory deprivation, hardcore sex and more. After a cat and mouse take down Mickey turns the tables on Ms Wilde and makes her stuff all the money into his pockets. Then he unzips his trousers and pulls his big dick out for Jane to marvel at. She is more than ready to suck that cock even though she thinks he ain´t nothin´ but a Pussy Ass Bitch. How can she resist when its right there in her face, stiff and promising to give her a great time. He cuffs her wrists and throat fuck central happens as Mickey plunges his dick deep down Janes throat making her gag and slobber all over her small natural tits. Still looking for the money she owes him Mickey ties Janes hands and wrists and shows her who is boss by dunking her head in a deep pool of water over and over again until she can´t take it anymore and submits to his domination. Now the fun begins when Jane is on all fours in bondage begging Mickey Mod to please fuck her. Well its not a hard choice for him cuz after all he can´t resist her sexy hotness. Mickey fucks Jane´s slutty wet cunt deep and hard and she immediately loves it. His cock is so big and hard and long he stretches her out until she is begging to cum. She can´t get enough of his action and wants it in her ass so Mickey fills her butt up with cock and pounds her out making her drool and moan with pleasure. Then on her back with legs spread wide open for easy access Mickey fucks Janes little pussy, takes her over the edge with the vibrator and then hits that ass one more time before he shoots his hot load all over her. Ahhh yes all is right in Jane Wilde´s world. Now get the fuck out you Pussy Ass Bitch!

Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download Pussy Ass Bitch

carolina

Giggles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Giggles

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

carolina

MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: bondage, MILF, suspension, The Pope, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Simone is bound with her hands behind her back and her legs together. Her feet are pulled up to make her put excessive pressure on her chest, which inhibits her breathing. Her feet are tormented and her body flogged, then she is pulled into the air to endure a brutal two point suspension.Next she is on her back with her legs pulled one way and her arms the other to ensure there is no escape. She is tormented and made to cum repeatedly while in this agonizing position.In the third scene Simone is in an inverted suspension with her legs pulled wide to expose her helpless pussy. The vibe brings on a pleasurable orgasm at first, but the non stop pressure turns pleasure into suffering quickly.The final scene begins and we have Simone on her back again with her legs spread wide this time so that The Pope can destroy her pussy. She is fucked and vibed so much that it becomes unbearable, but that doesn´t stop it. The orgasms flow out of this slut like water from a hose.

Duration: 52:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage

Madison on display

The super cutie spreadeagled and toyed with. Madison is another one of the inverted gals who should have been born as a Bat.
Turn them upside down and the juices start to flow.

Format: real
Duration: 7:45
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 50.6 MB

Download Madison on display

carolina

Dungeon Delight, with Wax

Studio: BrutalPunishment

A in a dungeon-like imprisonment area is the recipient of a variety of s including having hot wax dripped on her.She resists as he tries to strip her, but of course he wins out and has his way. Naked, exposed, and vulnerable and tied up, naturally she withholds information he wants, which only results in severe retribution. Dont miss how red her whole body gets! After dripping hot wax on her, he whips her some more, then suspends her upside-down and whips her further. Her pitiful cries do not move him at all.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 544x416, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 436.9 MB

Download Dungeon Delight, with Wax

Lotus Lain and Mia Li are Hot For Feet And Pussy

Cast: Lotus Lain ,Mia Little
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,switch ,black hair ,Tattoo ,mixed ,Feet ,Dominatrix

Mia Li and Lotus take turns worshiping each other's pretty little feet! They rub pussies while sucking toes and get down on each like hot sex kittens ready to cum from the mere touch of their feet to a wet pussy or mouth.

Duration: 34:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lotus Lain and Mia Li are Hot For Feet And Pussy

carolina

Sasha Sparks

Cast: Sasha Sparks
Genres: toned ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Domination ,Bondage ,Submission ,Fingering ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM

Sasha Sparks, erotic beauty. Tall, dark, sexy! She loves to submit, she wants it taken from her. She loves to struggle, to resist, that is the game she loves to play. From the time the ropes hit her smooth skin she was wet. I look forward to her return.

Duration: 35:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 417.2 MB

Download Sasha Sparks

Kinky Barstool Oral Training-Judgement Day Part 3

Kinky Barstool Oral Training (Judgement Day Part 3) featuring Lola Babylon, Ceci Delores, Lydia McLane and Gord. Remastered SD video from Gord's classic Judgement Day

Duration: 14:09
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1562kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 175.1 MB

Download Kinky Barstool Oral Training-Judgement Day Part 3

carolina

fragile sub returns home

Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits. It will take some time for Kate Bootal to catch her former fitness, and now you watch and enjoy her slowly getting used to suffering on a barbed path, prepared by Dr. Lomp.

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download fragile sub returns home

College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: bottom ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Breast Abuse ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Extreme Torment ,slim

Roxanne is a little brat that loves to provoke The Pope, yet is willing to take every ounce of sadistic torment that he throws back at her. She knows that every is just more fuel to the fire, and she keeps adding to it. Nipple clamps are ripped from her breasts, her body is fully assaulted with every implement that he decides to torment her with, and he pussy drips with her slutty juices from her punishment.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

Download College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

carolina

Indica Jane - captured and milked

We have a new machine and a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica's poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Indica Jane - captured and milked

Kitti Vicious

Cast: Kitti Vicious
Genres: mummification ,slim ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Pain ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration

Here Kitti Kitti Kitti. Young, flexible, and so cute. I found out early that pain was not her thing. I also found out that after she cums once in a scene, it is tormenting for her to cum a second and third time. Her screams as her sensitive clit is attacked are priceless! I rip screaming orgasm after orgasm from her helpless body, until she pleads for mercy.

Duration: 35:39

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Kitti Vicious

carolina

Red Headed Anal Queen is Helpless in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Penny Pax, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, gag, The Pope, gaping, tickling, Corporal Punishment, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission

Penny finds herself tied to a bed on her knees. This is how we like to see the girls around here anyway, it´s where they do their best work. Her clothes are removed and used as a gag to keep this slut quiet. She s a little bit too saucy so to remedy that we issue corporal punishment.Next we display her best asset and before the punishment comes her gaping asshole beckons to be filled. The Pope tries to make her hungry asshole the first he has ever fisted, but even this sluts magical ass couldn´t handle his fist.In the final scene she is on the floor and spread in a very vulnerable position. She is tickled and choked then made to choose her next punishment. Her feet are caned, she screams and then is pulled in the air for a full inverted spread eagle. Her pussy is fucked and she is made to orgasm one final time.

Duration: 53:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Red Headed Anal Queen is Helpless in Grueling Bondage

Framed Part One - Ashlee Graham

There is not much room to maneuver in the tight bonds that Damon Pierce has put Ashley Graham into. She can flex against his new contraption all she wants but she is not going anywhere. It keeps her in the perfect position, one that allows her to not only be tormented, but also . It makes it easy to remind her that there is nothing she can do to stop him. Ashley is helpless and vulnerable. And that is what is turning her on.

Duration: 41:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Framed Part One - Ashlee Graham

carolina

Spanking Claire Pack 12

The undeniable fear each and ever woman experiences is only matched by pleasure.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.4 GB in 43 files.

Download Spanking Claire Pack 12

Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

Jenni is an adorable little thing that begs to be played with. In no time I had her dolled up in a catsuit, cuffed, gagged and frogtied her on the bed. I let her squirm for a while and get used to her bondage, but she's a feisty one and eventually got her legs free. Turnabout's a bitch though and as punishment I clamped her nipples and attached them to the bed frame. In her new position, every movement is translated directly to her poor nipples. It's at about this point I remember how ticklish she is. It's fun being an evil bastard sometimes.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

Download Jenni Lee vs. The Mummy Fists

carolina

Poor little 80's Chick

Cast: Claire Adams ,Calico
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,slim ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Small Tits ,Fingering ,Slave

Calico makes her first appearance at WhippedAss with Claire Adams. Not only does she get off from BDSM but she enjoys the challenges it provides. Dressed like a hot little 80's chick, Calico gets restrained in Claire's tight rope bondage and tormented in the most devilish ways.

Duration: 1:03:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Poor little 80's Chick

Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

It's amazing what a little string and imagination will get you. When I told Leila I was going to tie her up using half meter lengths of twine, skeptical hardly does her reaction justice. When I was done however, shock, surprise and pleasure filled her face at once. Her thumbs immobilized escape was out of the question but for Leila, every pull and tug tiptoes her closer to climax. As the minutes pass her frustration grows and I dangle a magic wand ever so gently against her pussy. In her state it doesn't take much as she rides wave after wave of nipple bound bliss.

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

carolina

Chaired

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

London River is one of the most flexible ladies to appear on INSEX. She's got a body that just screams sex! So what better way to treat her than to some exposing bend positions. One of the most versatile pieces of furniture is a chair.

Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chaired

Service Sessions: Torn's Punishment

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: other hair color ,Oral Sex ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Anal ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Brunette

When Torn refuses to sing she is punished for willful disobedience. At the end of this week she faces possible promotion.

Duration: 38:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Service Sessions: Torn's Punishment

carolina

Hollie Stevens and Sir C

Cast: Sir C ,Hollie Stevens

Welcome Sir C as a new guest rigger for Hogtied. Sir C comes from the East Coast and brings years of rigging and topping experience with her. Her victim, Hollie, is a sexy tall, blond, tan Cali girl. Hollie loves bondage, as you can tell by her wet pussy every time you tie her up. We woke Hollie out of bed for this shoot, because the scheduled model could not make it. Poor Hollie's first scene was a zipper! Good morning Hollie!

Duration: 37:49

File size: 440.5 MB

Download Hollie Stevens and Sir C

Jamie vs. The Recital

Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit sceptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Recital

carolina

Abigail Annalee

Cast: Abigail Annalee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys, Vibrator, Zapper, Masturbation, Needles

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me! Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer. I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

Download Abigail Annalee

38906_yhivi

Cast: Yhivi, The Pope
Genres: bondage, brunette, pain, rope bondage, suspension, couple, dildo, straight, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag

Yhivi did her first porn shoot ever with me a couple of years back. She is hotter than ever and man has she blossomed. i start with her standing so that we can remove the clothes to expose her hot body. I take one of her legs and pull it up to make her pussy helpless to what I wanted to do.Next she is tied upside down in a chair and the foot torment begins. She is put through excruciating pain then I start to fuck her tight little pussy until she begs for me to stop making her cum. I take the dildo and us it to shove down her throat while fucking her face.It´s time to make this slut fly, so she is put in a brutal two point suspension. She is flogged and then made to cum until she can´t take it anymore.In the final scene she is as helpless as it gets with her limbs all pulled in different directions. She sits on a small platform knowing that it´s going to be all or nothing now. I slap her around a little bit and then make her cum more than she has all day combined. She squirms and begs, but I´m not stopping. She pleads and then starts to bargain and I still don´t stop until I think she´s had enough.

Duration: 53:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

Download 38906_yhivi

carolina

Kylie

In Ultimate Nipple Torment #4, Master Rick Savage introduces us to Kylie, a bespectacled brunette with pretty brown eyes and magnificent natural breasts. Kylie explains that she and her husband have experimented with fetish sex play and it's his fantasy to see her in a Rick Savage movie. Master Savage is all too happy to accomadate them, as he puts those great tits and perky nipples through their painful paces.
Our victim is tied faced down to a table with her luscious breasts hanging over the edge. Rick uses metal clips connected to various size weights to stretch her nipples to the limits of gravity.
Kylie, now dressed in sensous black lingerie, is tied to a doorway with a leg spreader restricting her movements. Master Savage uses an assortment of sinister toys (Rat traps, hair clips, glass suction tubes and splintered wooden clothes-pins) on her pain ridden nipples. He also administers a severe tit spanking with a riding crop. If Kylie's tormented nipples could talk, they'd scream in agony.

Duration: 52:38
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1501kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 629.8 MB

Download Kylie

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Still Playing with fire

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell still can't resist her fascination with the lovely, red head Darby so she decides to join her sexy friend for afternoon tea. To Jewell's surprise and dismay, Darby begins to show signs of very disturbing behavior. Not only does she strangely interact with imaginary guests at tea time, but she also convinces Jewell that being tied up in her ropes will give Jewell a completely different perspective on things. With tons of rope, lot's of different bondage positions, gags, and a pantyhose incasement scene, Jewell realizes that her ultra sexy friend Darby has lost her marbles! Jewell decides she must take action against Darby by a confrontation that leads straight into a hair pulling, belly punching catfight between the two pantyhose clad girls! Jewell manages to knock the crazy red head out and quickly restrains her in a straight jacket, leather restraints, and some tight head bondage to keep her still and quiet. This gives Jewell the opportunity she needs to call the authorities and then make her escape!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:48:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Still Playing with fire

carolina

Porcelain Doll Feels an Elecrto-DP

Cast: Alani Pi ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Double Penetration ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Blonde ,Pussy Eating ,shaved ,Tens Unit ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Slave

Episode 2: With skin as white as porcelain, blonde hair and blue eyes, Alani is the kind of girl I want in my restraints. She's also come to break in her ass and pussy to electrical penetration for the first time!
Suspended in chains with arms behind her back and legs spread, I open the session by fucking her with an electrically-charged dildo, a Hitachi Magic Wand and sparking her nipples with a cattle prod, bringing out the first round of many mind-blowing orgasms.
But she's come here for her first experience with electrical anal and double penetration in her tight puckered asshole and lily white pussy, and I oblige her. Restrained with ropes on all fours on a grate, She has no idea what she's in for. The shock on her face is her genuine first reaction to the electrifying sensation of having all her holes filled and zapped. Alani shrieks as I also apply the Magic Wand her to her clit.
I can't let her go without giving me some, so I spread my legs open and she eats my cunt. What can I say? It's good to be the boss.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 880.2 MB

Download Porcelain Doll Feels an Elecrto-DP

Jingle Sluts Part 3

This is the third installment of our play time with Cadence Cross. In case you don't remember her, she is the petite, tattooed, little minx with the deep and abiding love of bondage, discipline, and rough sex. She never passes on an opportunity to tell us how much she can take, how unafraid she is, and how much she is looking for more. Every member watching this feed had a few ideas on how to push her limits. We did our best to put them into action.

Cadence is bent nearly in two. You can see the wear and tear from the day in the bruises all across her ass. Her cheeks have turned bright pink from the constant spankings. The places where the heaviest cane strokes landed are black and blue.

There is a completely different side to Cadence, though. She has tits to whip and cane. She has a face to fuck with. She has a pussy that has been getting wetter and wetter with every painful humiliation she has had to endure. We can't neglect all of these little bits of Cadence just because her ass is so nice.

Her tits could use a bit of decoration from a red wax candle. It's startlingly hot as each droplet connects with her flesh. Speaking of decoration, there is a bright new addition to the classing electrical box. When you turn the crank the bell rings and Cadence gets shocked. This time we've hooked up some lights, too. You can see how often she is feeling the sting. The lights aren't even the point of contact. The jolts will be running through the large metal dildo impaling her cunt. Nikki Darling will operate the box while Jack Hammer operates the whip that keeps her turning the crank.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3

carolina

Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

This bondage predicament video "Linked Anomaly" celebrates BDSM in the idea that we as kinksters are are perverts living for the moment in a society that shuns us.
Under the direction of Master James, slave abigail attaches herself between the large draped chain arching over her head. Each end is looped through the steel collar, chastity device, thigh restraints then a tie-down fattened to the floor. Each end of this heavy chain is finally shackled to each booted leg causing her to spread her legs further apart as she struggles.
In this painful predicament she moans and groans beautifully as she fights many pains struggling to stay vertical. But the more she struggles, the more she becomes short of breath, and her feet spread further apart. No escape for this slave as she calls mercy shortly after the pounding from the flogger of the half dozen roses.
BDSM is an oddity that attracts the intellectual, a welcome distraction from the mainstream system and the attached meaningless pressures. This subsystem consisting of Bondage Discipline Sadism and Masochism also attracts the perverted, the free thinker and the adventurer. We have the need to feel alive and live the moment. We are risk takers and honest about what we enjoy either openly or behind closed doors. BDSM is a journey and then the destination.
See the interview at the end slave Abigail Dupree explains this simple but very effective session of torment in sadomasochism.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

Double Penetration Predicament

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ingrid Mouth
Genres: big natural tits, bondage, Double Penetration, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Ingrid Mouth is a tough customer and gets the full HogTied treatment. Big natural tits are tied and clamped tight while she is made to grind one out on the wooden pony. Nipple and Clit suction cups torment her most sensitive parts, and double doggie penetration in inescapable bondage send her over the edge. Hot. Just plain Hot.

Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download Double Penetration Predicament

carolina

Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Blonde All-American beauty Cherie starts in a standing spread with her arms harshly bound in reverse prayer. She desperately tries to please, enduring a hard pussy flogging. Claire tightens the neck rope pulling her neck into an intense angle. A vibrator is held in front of her cunt. If she wants to get off, she is going to have to strangle herself.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps

Download Hawt Blonde Gets Pounded

Kiki's Cumery Part 3

With bright red and purple bruises on her butt and legs Kiki gets tied spread eagle on the floor. She's unable to protect her cute little slit. Her face makes the perfect seat for Juliette's beautiful ass.
Each time Juliette takes her seat Kiki gets out of breath. Then it's time for Juliette to have some fun. Kiki hasn't had a chance to cum yet so it's doubly frustrating to be giving Juliette pleasure. Still she does it so well.
We can't end the show without Kiki getting to release. It's not going to be easy though. She has to be teased first. She's so horny that she starts squirting as soon as she's allowed to cum.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiki's Cumery Part 3

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors