BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

The Sarah Jane Ceylon Files pt.2 - Insex

Release Year: 2023
Studio: HardTied

When PD props Sara Jane Ceylon up on his bed with her ass in the air she probably thinks that he is going to fuck her and be done with it. She should probably leave the ideas to someone else, because he has other plans. Oh, her holes will be filled soon enough, but not in the way she was thinking. He is going to stuff her full of dildos and make her pay for the privilege in pain. Her ass is going to be worn out by the time he is done with her. For anyone who knows PD this is no surprise. PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Ceylon Files pt.2 - Insex

Tyler

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Tyler

sandra70

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can't wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 1

With a handful of Ariel's hair, I guide her into position. She immediately kneels, which I like, but that will come later. I pull her back to her feet where I proceed to grope and manhandle her tits. My hand is firmly placed over her mouth and I continue. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well. Now I order her to her knees so I can tightly buckle the harness gag onto her head. Some heavy twine is run through the d-ring before I pull her back up to her feet and the twine is secured overhead. I crotchrope Ariel before binding her thighs and ankles and always manhandling Ariel, as I see fit, in between ropes. The rest of Part 1 is more ropes securing her arms in a box position before buckling a collar around her neck at the very end. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 1

sandra70

Mandy K shown more restraint - Crotchroped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I had never used that ballgag before and it didn't have quite enough holes in the strap to tighten adequately, so I wrap the gag with some elastic vet wrap. I go get more rope and add a crotchrope. I add a length of rope to it and tie it off High, up, and tight. I take my time and enjoy mandy's predicament. She still doesn't seem sorry enough though. I add clover clamps to her nipples and tie them out to the crotchrope. Next I tie her right big toe with thin twine, run the twine over the crotchrope and then tie it to her left big toe. I go inside and leave mandy in the garage for the afternoon.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 241.2 MB

Download Mandy K shown more restraint - Crotchroped - Part 2

Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Home Owner returns to find Amanda on the hard concrete floor... No surprise there since he bound her tightly with rope. She still has to much movement for his liking though so her binds her even more thoroughly. He then lefts her onto a platform and ties ropes from her bondage up to a beam in the basement ceiling. A nylon stocking goes on her head and is tied back. He clover clamps her nipples and then ties them off to a post in front of her. What a pretty little display piece our cat burglar makes. The Home Owner leaves her helpless and muffled and goes back upstairs. At the end of the clip he returns and removes her gag to she what she has to say for herself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 883.9 MB

Download Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 2

sandra70

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:08

File size: 860.0 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the blood.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

sandra70

Caught To Be Used Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 2

Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place. She's then hogtied, then to make her bondage a little tighter, her harness gag is tied back. Nyxon only lasts a few minutes once hogtied... Most of the clip is her being tied.

Duration: 29:50

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

sandra70

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 798.2 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Duration: 15:36

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

sandra70

Ponygirls

Six beautiful ponygirls are trained in spectacular outdoor Western locations. Over 70 minutes of exciting outdoor pony scenes.
Petra is harnessed and gets a butt plug tail by her handler Gypsy. Naked and harnessed, she pulls a cart through the desert around Monument Valley. She is led naked and barefoot to a desert stream where she splashes and plays. She gets a strap-on fucking and is saddle trained.
Tracy Hilton is picked up while hitch-hiking. Shackled and gagged in the back on a van, her clothes cut and ripped off, she is taken to a remote location. Naked and barefoot, she is led across a rocky trail to be trained as a ponygirl.
Rose Algren is lassoed, harnessed to a cart, and works a mountain trail.

Duration: 1:18:51
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

Download Ponygirls

Taboo Teens In Jail

Caught and subjected to the discipline they so eagerly crave, these nubile young women find out what it means to be kept a woman and to serve in anticipation of punishment. These girls may think they have lives outside of their submissive roles here in this Master/Dom world, but they have another thing cumming. Watch as they get flogged and persuaded to suck some mean cock. Masters be damned!

Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2004kbps
Audio: 133kbps

Download Taboo Teens In Jail

sandra70

GirlFriends Part 4

Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.

Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40

File size: 187.8 MB

Download GirlFriends Part 4

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

sandra70

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Darling Facefucked In Blowjob Machine, Massive Sybian Orgasms!

Genres: BDSM, Blonde Slave Training, Face Fucking, Oral

We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling's huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.
Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling's favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This is her happy place.
We take our dazed and confused fucktoy out of the blow job machine and have her assume a basic waiting slave position while we set up the next position. Today promises to be fun...

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Darling Facefucked In Blowjob Machine, Massive Sybian Orgasms!

sandra70

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Ginary's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Ginary seated, the first thing I do is tie some rope in her hair... it gets it out of my way, and it will come in handy later. It's definitely time for Ginary to be gagged. I walk away to get some gag materials, and I order Ginary to struggle for us while I do this. She tries to stand up, but realizes that is a bad idea. She sits back down and does a good job of struggling. I return with 2 shop rags. I'm lucky if I can fit 1 in most girls mouths, but Ginary seems to be blessed, and I think 2 will fit... Turns out I'm right! Many wraps of black tape seal them in her mouth nicely. I now turn my attention to her tits. I use some thin twine to tightly bind her tits. During this time Ginary seems to be concentrating as a few tears roll down her cheeks. After her tits are bound to my satisfaction, and after I have a little fun with them, I remove her gag. So far so good. Ginary was extremely nervous before we started, but so far she's doing a good job. After her gag comes out, I continue slapping and flicking her nipples. I give her a short gag break as I start to add more rope to her upper body. Her elbows are tied before I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage. The excess rope on her wrists is pulled up and tied off behind her neck, cruelly stressing her shoulders. More rope is tied around her arms and upper torso and cinched. I spin Ginary around in her chair like a display piece. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 27:03

Download Ginary's Test - Part 2

sandra70

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Duration: 15:50

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nipple tearing with iron grip. Breast whipping, caning. Pussy power shock. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Strong Chick Struggle With Herself Part 2

sandra70

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 1

Rachel finds herself bound, hooded, and tied to a chair in the dark. She mmmppphs and struggles for a while before her captor enters and turns on the lights. He removes her hood and we can now see that she is ballgagged. He lets her eyes adjust to the lights before he removes her gag and replaces it with a large roll of gauze. He uses and entire roll of microfoam tape to seal it in tight. This is a very effective and tight gag. The first thing he does afterwards is crotchrope her. He then ties her thighs back to a wooden rod at the back of the chair. After that, Rachel's captor removes her gag. This is where Part1 ends.

Duration: 16:51

File size: 756.3 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 1

4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexi's captor removes her gag. He then unties her wrists and reties them once again. This time they are tied crossed. He creates a chest harness, accentuating her tits. He then attempts to gag Lexy with two shop rags, but ends up just using one. He makes sure it stays there by wrapping her head with clear tape. He then removes the spreader bar and puts Lexi on the dirty floor. He ties her ankles crossed and then he ties her elbows. Lexy is then Hogtied and left of the floor. I included some behind the scenes footage and I also added a deleted scene of lexy in a little breast bondage. I'm not overly happy with the production quality of this clip, but if you like Lexy, then you'll love this clip.

Duration: 26:59

Download 4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae - Part 2

sandra70

Cinched

Jewell Marceau plays an unsuspecting housewife returning home from work to an empty house while her husband is away. Surprised by her intruder, Jewell must endure the corsette training and bondage predicaments her sneaky abductor puts her in.

Duration: 1:54:21
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1531kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Cinched

Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Scene 39

sandra70

Exquisite Torment

Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Clamps, Bondage, Vibro

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion.
He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.

Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body.
Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves.
Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy?
That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.

Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt.
Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 493.9 MB

Download Exquisite Torment

Manhandled By Her Stalker

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave girl juliette in yellow wig, gagged, bondage and fucking on bed.

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4264kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Manhandled By Her Stalker

sandra70

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

lilmissnatalie was in town and wanting to be placed in some tight bondage and though that I might be able to help her out. I have been wanting to tie her for quite some time now, so I was happy to oblige. I have a handful of natalie's hair as we walk in. I immediately start manhandling and groping my captive. I soon ballgag her and then I continue the rough handling. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead to keep her in place. Her shirt is ripped open and we now see that natalie is not wearing a bra. I now slap squeeze her bare tits at will. I clamp her nipples and then tie string to the clamps and tie them off overhead as well. I now start adding rope. I start at her waist and with a crotchrope. We see that natalie is not wearing panties either. Once the crotchrope is in place I use it as a handle as I manhandle and grope natalie a bit more. Her legs are trembling already. Her thighs are then bound with 4 bands of cinched rope. I start on her lower legs, but take a break after one band of rope is applied. I play with my captive a bit more and remove the clamps. I add another cinched band of rope to her long lean legs. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:14

File size: 909.8 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

Adventures Of Agent Dd

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures Of Agent Dd

sandra70

Action Means More Than Words - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Part 3 was originally posted on 10-3-2022. My editing computer crashed while editing this originally, and the editing project became corrupt and I had to start over once I got a new editing machine setup. After that I was able to import all of the footage once again and finish this video finally! Carissa's arms are tied much more stringently and I also add some rope to those big tits of hers as well. She is placed on the floor and hogtied. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 4

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

sandra70

Vannessa Phoenix - Abandoned and Helpless Teen Gets Wrecked

Man Machine expensive long. Woman picked fellow traveler. The girl had nothing to pay, we had to suck dick.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps

File size: 646.4 MB

Download Vannessa Phoenix - Abandoned and Helpless Teen Gets Wrecked

Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

sandra70

Dacryphilia Dreams

Cast: Marina
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM, Fetish, Latex

Marina says that she prefers pain to humiliation but even asking was an empty courtesy from us. She is going to get plenty of both today. In her immediate future is some languishing and a few loaded questions, but when the members decide it is time to go to work on her our entire crew sets about the task enthusiastically.
Clips on her ears, a ring on her nose, and a clamp on her tongue. And that is just the beginning. Once her clothes are cut away we have unfettered access to the most sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples will face clamps that bite down hard enough to make them numb. She will be hooded, caned, vibrated and humiliated for our entertainment.

Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download Dacryphilia Dreams

Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 2

Diamondly is cruelly cleave gagged with vetwrap and electrical tape before I tie her elbows, add a chest harness, and tie up a few other loose ends needed for her future strappado. I make the gag extra severe just for fun, before removing it and replacing it with a strict panel harness gag.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4930kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

Download Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 2

sandra70

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Slave Girl Scene 2

They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.

Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Slave Girl Scene 2

sandra70

Blond Cruelty

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ring Gag, Tits Torture, Speculum, Whipping, Crying

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits. Now it's time to ballon those paps. With a leather thong wrap them tightly. Flick them with your finger -- her ballooning nipples are so sensitive. Aw, her makeup is starting to run again. Back to the chair for a new delight. A greased speculum is slid into her tight. Crank it open for a gaze into the dark tunnel haze. Go ahead and imagine what you can. There was some special preparation when we scheduled this CowGirl live feed. The pig gag spreader was one. But nothing could prepare us for what the metalsmith has prepared. A spiked weight dangles between CowGirl's gams to keep her spread while she prances about. She in perched on a platform; legs crossed and bound to it. PD prepares to apply a cream of capsaicin to her nipples and then to the nether. Now her luscious composer is finally shattered. She grimaces and writhes as PD ups the stimulus with a water spray. and blowing through a tube..

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blond Cruelty

Naomi and Leila.

Naomi and Leila are such a cute lesbian couple until the point Naomi catches her girlfriend cheating on her with some strange sexy blondie. Monogamy is not really Leila's thing and that's why she involves a new person into the relationship. She just tight up her formal GF to the bed and force her to enjoy her new lover pussy. It doesn't take long until also Naomi realizes that free three girls relationship has its pros.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6876kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 889.4 MB

Download Naomi and Leila.

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors