BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Ava, Mistress Irony

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download Ava, Mistress Irony

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

sandra70

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I turn Courtney around and start smacking her ass again, although not all that hard. Courtney moans, which sound more like moans of enjoyment... Not much punishment going on, but I'm enjoying myself as well. I eventually give her a few hard smacks on the ass and she even seems to enjoy them, lol...Courtney does talk a lot, so I snip off her panties and shove them in her mouth. I tell her to keep them in and she does. I oil up her tan fit body before I walk away. I order her to struggle for me.Courtney does a great job wiggling her ass and tits in bondage for our enjoyment! I return and treat Courtney to a little more manhandling. I start getting a little rougher now... smacking her tits over and over and harder and harder. After a while, I remove her neckrope and I have her sit. I then add a chest harness before clamping her nipples. She doesn't seem to like them, but I tell her she's going to wear them for a while and her submissiveness shows. I add more ropes including ropes on her elbows. I probably could have tied her a little tighter, but I want her to stay hogtied for a while, so for now I don't over do it. She definitely won't be escaping either way. I pull her dirty panties out of her mouth and restuff them completely in her mouth and tape them in. A few finishing touches and she's ready for her hogtie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 2

sandra70

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive tonight. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:42

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

sandra70

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Crystal to her knees and tie her rope harness off overhead. A rope gag is added, as well as ropes around her forehead. They are tied and cinced to the rope pulled tight pulling her up. At this point I stop and take a few more pics. Since I still have plenty of time left, I bind her tits very tightly! I add a crotchrope and pull it up over a pulley and then tie it off very tightly to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. I tie another rope to her rope harness and then tie it off to another hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. Crystal is now tied very tightly and is being pulled every which way! By this time she has completely given in and is completely submissive. The cursing and yelling have stopped and she has accepted what is coming to her. Yes, we still hear little whimpers as she endures the cruel breast bondage and the crotchrope splitting her in two though. She is left like this for quite a while as I do have some work to do. When I return, I take a few more pics. I then remove the rope gag and replace it with a dental gag. I her a bit before my shift is over. Tony will be starting his shift soon and I believe in the pay it forward concept, so I leave Crystal for him to enjoy.

Duration: 24:24

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara's captor raises her to just the right height, before leaving her as he gathers a few things. The first being a large ring gag. A rope is tied into her hair, before her arms are bound much more securely with more zipties. Her shorts are cut off and her tits are pulled out from her sports bra. He spins her around groping her stretched body and slapping her ass. He oils her tanned toned body before leaving her to endure her bondage. She spins like she's on a vertical spit. Adara moans, arches, and flops as she endures being strung up like meat. As if things were not already bad enough, her captor hooks her nose with metal hooks stretched tight! This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.8 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 2

sandra70

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pull Rachel's wrists up high in a box position before tying and cinching everything. She yelps through her ballgag as I bind her tits and give them a few slaps and nipple flicks. Like I mentioned earlier, Rachel was extra sensitive and you can tell by her reactions as her tits are bound. Intense reactions, shaking, and drool are a just a few of the highlights. I place her on the floor and let her mmmppphh, struggle, writhe, and drool for the remainder of the clip. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 555.6 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 2

Mandy K shown restraint - Crotchroped - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip with the name: "mandy K is shown some restraint"... mandy, wrists bound in front, is led into the scene and laid back on the attic ladder. Her wrists are immediately pulled overhead and tie off to an upper rung. I then tie her at the waist, and above and below her breasts to the ladder as well. Next her ankles are tied to each side of the ladder. mandy does not look happy as I add even more rope to the very tops of her thighs. I leave for a minute, but come back and shove a ballgag in mandy's mouth. I go watch TV for a while and leave mandy out in the garage to struggle and mmmpphh through her gag. When I return I cut away more of her shirt and raise her bra, so I can better grope and smack those perfect tits of hers. I go back in the house once again and leave mandy in the garage to writhe and moan in her bondage. this is where Part 1 ends...

Duration: 13:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 303.7 MB

Download Mandy K shown restraint - Crotchroped - Part 1

sandra70

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 1

Yesterday was a good day. Former Playboy Playmate Courtney stopped by and begged for bondage, gags, and punishment. She said she had been bad. I ordered her on her knees to beg, which she did. She is very convincing and says she'll do anything. I decide this is a good deal, lol... I shove my thumb in her mouth to quickly gag her before I grab her by her hair and grope her tits through her sweater. Courtney moans as I pull her hair and manhandle her. I then bind her wrists behind her back and since I like hearing her beg, I make her beg more. She seems to really want to be gagged, as she keeps talking about objects being shoved in her mouth, and she really needs to be gagged. Before I ballgag her, I shove a few fingers down her throat to make sure she can handle the gag... I'd say it's a go. After getting her hair out from under the strap, it's not tight enough, so I tighten her gag another notch or 2. A rope is tied around her neck and I help her to her feet and tie it off overhead. Now I spend some time groping her big tits and smacking her ass. I use her tits as a handle to position Courtney where ever I please. I turn her around, lift her skirt, and I order her to spread her legs. I continue smacking her satin panty clad ass. (Yes, those panties will make a nice gag later.) After a while of ass smacking and groping, I get out more rope. A tight waist rope is first, followed by a tight crotchrope. More is added under her ass cheeks to accentuate an already very nice ass. Courtney makes some great expressions as I'm tying her. You can tell she is enjoying her bondage and the neckrope. You can also tell that the neckrope is tight. Her sweater is in my way, so I snip it off. Since Courtney has been a "Very bad Girl", I start punishing her now exposed tits. I slap and grope them over and over as Courtney moans through her red ballgag. I finish up a little ropework before I remove her gag, as it looks like she's having a little trouble with it. It turns out she just didn't want to drool... next time it will stay in. I leave it out as I already have her next gag planned. I start smacking her ass again. I love hearing her moans, and watching her eyes roll back in her head as I continuously grope and slap her tits and ass. The moans continue as I grab her by her hair and crotchrope at the same time, before I continue roping up her legs. She talks about how the neckrope is choking her and how she likes it, as I continue binding her. Her great expressions continue as well, as her bondage gets tighter and tighter. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12

File size: 908.3 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 1

Katrina Moreno - Busty Slave FullHD 1080p

Cast: Katrina Moreno

Katrina Moreno is at the mercy of the punisher. She has behaved badly and now she will receive what she deserves: a big Mexican cock in her tight pussy...

Duration: 30:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 905.5 MB

Download Katrina Moreno - Busty Slave FullHD 1080p

sandra70

TG - Breaking Pointe, Part 1 - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part 1 - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves

Art Sandra C Struggling

Girl helps composer write, by letting him torture and fuck her.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Art Sandra C Struggling

sandra70

TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

sandra70

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2

Donovan is facing and secured to a post by her nipple clamps being pulled tight around it. Her arms are bound and chicken winged, so that her hands stay clear of her ass while I belt whip her. At the very end she is released and that is it for this series. I had more planned for Donovan, but she tapped out about where this video ended.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 433.4 MB

Download Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 2

Melyne

Melyne, a small tittied french girl with a nice body asked for her first Bdsm scene.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1679kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

Download Melyne

sandra70

Lessons of Pain

The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.

Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Lessons of Pain

Greta's Confessions

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

sandra70

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie AJ's neckrope and put her on the cold concrete floor. She starts rolling around, but I fix that by tying a rope to her and the other to the post. I then remove her shoes and bind her left foot with baling twine, running the twine in between several of her toes very tightly. AJ moans and screams as I pull the twine tighter and tighter. After her left foot is bound, I go get a wooden spoon. I use it to slap her feet. I also slap her ass a few times. I un-tether her from the post and use that rope to Hogtie her. Once Hogtied, I start binding her other foot in much the same way as the other. Her feet and ass are then whipped with a leather strap. She's left for a short while hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded. She has no idea what's coming next until she feels a cold blast of water. She's hosed down with a strong blast of ice cold water. There's not much she can do but scream. The clip ends shortly after. I have included some behind the scenes footage of AJ being released and a little bit of her commentary afterwards.

Duration: 28:41

File size: 1.3 GB

Download AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

sandra70

Wenona Barn Swallow part 2 - Insex

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Wenona Barn Swallow part 2 - Insex

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. NOTES: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

sandra70

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 1

Caroline is a rich brat who is used to always getting her way. She shoplifts for the thrill because she knows that her will bail her out of any trouble she gets into. When she is caught red handed by security she curses him and even spits on him. Normally he would just cuff her and call the police, but she has gone too far. He has gone through the same training as the police and he deserves the same respect. The clip starts with Caroline, wrists bound and ballgagged, being into his living room. He ties another rope around her wrists and pulls her arms up, her into a strappado. He grabs more rope, Lots more, and starts binding her legs. He starts just below her ass and adds many bands of tightly cinched ropes as he moves down her shapely legs. More rope is added above and below her tits as well. He smacks her ass a few times before he ungags her. He ties a rope into her hair, and makes her bondage even more strict and uncomfortable as he ties her head back with it. He lifts her skirt and smacks her ass a bit more. He then adds a nice tight crotchrope. There is some smart ass comments made by caroline as they banter back and forth. he tires of this and cleave gags her tight with an Ace bandage. She tries to thwart this by sticking her tongue out, so he traps it in between the tight wraps. He manhandles her and smacks her ass a few more times before he leaves her in this most uncomfortable position. You can tell by her moans and her expressions how stressed she really is. She is left for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 31:23

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 1

In the questioning - Heidi

What would be if fanaticism, insanity and intolerance unite once more in an organisation, how already in times of the dark Middle Ages when innocent women were hunted as witches and were accused?

Duration: 1:35:10
Video: 576x320, XviD, 873kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

Download In the questioning - Heidi

sandra70

Barn Swallow 2

Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Stockings, Vibrator

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Barn Swallow 2

Charli Acacia

So, do you think Charli made it through the rough sex test? Before you answer that, here's a few of the training exercises Charli received. First, she was collared, chained and tightly bound while straddling a Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up. Her pussy, thighs and tits were spanked hard with a stiff leather riding crop.

Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Charli Acacia

sandra70

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Duration: 15:45

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:05

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

sandra70

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Duration: 20:26

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

Tsuri - Bondagekunst

It's dirty, it smells musty, everywhere is rubble and the air tastes like ashes.
In the old barracks Dr. Idan knows only one goal: The (un) bind the pure lust in his pretty maid Annika Bond.
Takats Kote, where formerly the Russian soldiers sang their songs.

Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Tsuri - Bondagekunst

sandra70

RTB - Big breasted Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock
In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly's eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?
We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download RTB - Big breasted Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked

Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Home Owner returns to find Amanda on the hard concrete floor... No surprise there since he bound her tightly with rope. She still has to much movement for his liking though so her binds her even more thoroughly. He then lefts her onto a platform and ties ropes from her bondage up to a beam in the basement ceiling. A nylon stocking goes on her head and is tied back. He clover clamps her nipples and then ties them off to a post in front of her. What a pretty little display piece our cat burglar makes. The Home Owner leaves her helpless and muffled and goes back upstairs. At the end of the clip he returns and removes her gag to she what she has to say for herself.

Duration: 19:40

File size: 883.9 MB

Download Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 2

sandra70

Amanda Marie Taped and Roped

Here is an old vid of Amanda Marie Taped and Roped... It ends abruptly as she taps out at the end. I've been going through old drives and finding old vids. Quality is not that great in some of these old ones, but they still might be interesting to some.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 328.1 MB

Download Amanda Marie Taped and Roped

Sage is Tested - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:43

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2

sandra70

Tit Tie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tit Tie

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Courtney onto the floor and then I finish tying her lower legs. I remove her shoes and tie her feet as well. I order her to struggle for me on the floor for my entertainment. I do love watching her struggle! I eventually return and hogtie her. She twitches, moans, and wiggles as much as she can. I have a half roll of vetwrap laying around, so I use it to wrap around her gag. I go under the ropes on her back and around her forehead a few times. Her head is now pulled back and she's blindfolded and completely helpless. I want to see her big tits again, so I roll her on her side. She really can't struggle much, but I tell her to try and she obeys. I sit back and enjoy watching my helpless captive's futile struggles. At the end of the clip I remove her gag and release her from her hogtie, but I leave her wrists bound behind her back. I put her on her knees, and tell her to keep her mouth open for her next gag. She holds it open, but soon closes her mouth. She gets a few more hard tit slaps. I tell her to keep it open again. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 19:14

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 3

sandra70

Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

In this correctional facility the prisoners only have one chance for release. They need to fully understand the discipline and control of being a pony girl. Mistress Erzsebet and Sir Nic implement this painful way of preparing these girls for society. Their choices of tools are bit gags, heard harnesses, whips, floggers, bondage & sulky training. This movie is everything you want in a pony girl movie.

Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 676.2 MB

Download Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

IR - Redhead Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black - Ass Trauma

Cast: Rain DeGrey

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.

There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the blood flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.

Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.
Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.

I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.
Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.
Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.

And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.
Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Download IR - Redhead Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black - Ass Trauma

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors