BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

21sextreme - Meat Market - vol.4

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Vivien Bianchy
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, black hair, one on one
Video language: English

Mugur is one of Frank´s guests of honor. One of the things Frank really wanted to try on Vivien was the hot wax treatment, but he let Mugur do it because he is a great friend and is a bit of a pyro. Luckily they are in the basement because the screams get pretty loud and when Vivien gets tied and when she sees the flames getting close to her face she gets pretty nervous. Of course that is how Mugur likes them - he gets such a rush from seeing the anxiety build and he can´t wait to release it with a hard ass fuck!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Meat Market - vol.4

The House Of Correction

Release Year: 2023

Girls get to prison where all of the woman with dirty sexual imaginations and their methods of education are far from pedagogics. Girls are connected and suspended, soar lashes to emergence of trails of blood.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.2 MB

Download The House Of Correction

sandra70

21sextreme - Sex slave: Essy

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Essy
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, foot, femdom, fetish, babes, brunette

Essy is an innocent teen, not knowing what awaits you if she enters our domination chamber. Lil Bitch is waiting for her, dressed up in outfit to deceive her... until the time she gets a piece of cellophane and starts to play some breathing control with Essy. Out of breathe, the shock is reflected in Essy´s frightened eyes. But this increases the excitement of Lil Bitch even more and she takes out her hairpin to Essy´s nipples! And how comes the confetti into the picture? Take a look at the full scene!

Duration: 48:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 740.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Essy

Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her sex holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

sandra70

Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp''s hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Sklavin Melanie Part 4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

sandra70

21sextreme - The Rookie Mistress

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nikky Thorne, Estella
Genres: lesbian, femdom, teen, babes, black hair, blonde

Who would have thought that Nikky Thorne turned to be a Mistress herself? Estelle didn´t for sure and only found out when instead of meeting with Mandy or Katy, she faced with the inexperienced but gifted Nikky. Of course Nikky was eager to focus all of her cruelty into her prey and Estelle soon got into a serious distress between Mistress Thorne hands.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - The Rookie Mistress

The Survivor Slave

I missed working with Abby on her first visit to SocietySM as I had fallen ill, but I did not forget her...I waited for the weeks to pass so I could book her again...to have my way...I was immediately charmed by her incredibly sexy curves...but her demeanor is what makes Abby so attractive to me...she's like a submissive little soldier, happy to endure whatever comes her way, because she knows it empowers her...she is unafraid and beautiful within it...So I set out with contempt to test her...surely she can't be as strong as she seems...I tie, hang and bend her in cruel concoctions of distress with intent to break her...her breasts, nipples, pussy, all tested, very harshly...her body takes every preasure....I revel in her screams and moans with never a word of red...Abby does well to keep herself safe...either that or she just loves being objectified and used...Her many orgasms give good clues...I say, she sincerely loves it...without the slightest pretense, Abby is a survivor slave...that which does not catch her, makes her cum.

Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

Download The Survivor Slave

sandra70

21sextreme - Caged Beast

Cast: Pearl Diamond
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one

Antonio has his own caged beast in his basement. A beast which long lost her fangs and fighting spirits. Her name is Pearl Diamond, once a sexual predator, now only Antonio´s pain slut, only craving to be used, punished and fucked by her master, as rough as possible. Just as the Master likes it, before be pushes the cum clad girl back to her cage.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 730.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Caged Beast

Welted Wednesday

Crying, screaming, throat fucking, welts, tears and pain. It just does not get any more romantic then that does it?
With tits made for abuse and a face like an angel, Wednesday Harrington is one amazing slave

Duration: 58:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

Download Welted Wednesday

sandra70

21sextreme - The Crazy Chix Show - part 3

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Henessy
Genres: bdsm, facial, babes, brunette, one on one

The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.

Duration: 34:35

File size: 732.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - The Crazy Chix Show - part 3

Ting and WeiWei - Chinese HuCows

Look at these two tiny Chinese additions to the herd! Ting and WeiWei are so young and cute! It is time to begin their training, a long journey ahead of them, to get fully trained as HuCows and get used to regular milking sessions. They are very shy and afraid, so I decided to let them milk each other (instead of both at the same time), this way they can offer comfort and support during the harsh milking sessions. Ting knows it is her turn today. But WeiWei isn't happy about this either. She loves her friend so much, it really hurts her to have to put the vicious goat milker on Ting's nipples. The machine is set to high power, so it is a painful first experience. Ting's nipples are huge at the end of this session! WeiWei is doing her very best to offer her support, but both girls are terrified of their future life. Will they learn to handle a HuCow life?

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11714kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 693.1 MB

Download Ting and WeiWei - Chinese HuCows

sandra70

Sweetie Plum - spread and clamped

Can I try bondage?!', asked Sweetie Plum when she was in our studio. Of course you can! Before she knew it, she was cuffed to the wall, gagged, and nipple clamped! Her legs were spread out in a wide split, leaving her totally vulnerable. Sweetie Plum didn't mind the position, she is extremely flexible. But the clamps were definitely not her favorite thing. Soon she was gagged with a red shiny ballgag, and all she could do was moan and struggle. She couldn't move much, but afterwards Sweetie said she loved the challenge, and she wants to come back for more!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Sweetie Plum - spread and clamped

TripSix vs. Her Tongue Stud

The wonderful thing about piercings is they can be used against their owners in devious ways. As TripSix can attest, her tongue and nipple piercings never got a respite. For her predicament today I couldn't decide what to throw at her, so she ended up with a bit of everything. Starting with a corset and chastity belt, her arms were welded into a reverse prayer position. That was just the warm up as I led her to a chain and ring hanging from the ceiling. Using wooden dowels and rubber bands her tongue was locked inside the hanging ring leaving her helpless. The slightest tug reminded her that too much struggling is a bad idea. This proved doubly so when a spreader bar was added.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 220.6 MB

Download TripSix vs. Her Tongue Stud

sandra70

Modern Inquisition - Karin

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend Mother decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Format: real
Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

21sextreme - Discipline!

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Katy Parker, Dorina Gold, Kathia Nobili, Cipriana
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, short hair, blonde, redhead

We really don´t know how Cipriana, this young slut, thinks about herself... it was high time to discipline her, so we gathered our best dommes to do justice and teach her where she belongs to. Watch the princess learn a lesson about high class standards!

Duration: 33:57

File size: 719.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Discipline!

sandra70

Dixon Mason

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.

Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download Dixon Mason

21sextreme - Punished Nerd

Cast: Mandy Bright, Chicky Clarissa
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, short hair, blonde, brunette

The shy nerd girl, Chicky Clarissa, gets the lesson of her life under the merciless hands of Mistress Mandy Bright. The sexy Mistress ties her pretty prey up, and breaks all of her protests with tit punishment. When Chicky breaks, the dominating Mistress systematically starts to turn the once-nerd into her own pain slut.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 735.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Punished Nerd

sandra70

The Underground Sc.6

Cast: Ariel Anderssen, Natalia Forrest, Zoe page
Genres: Fetis

Well, it must be admitted that this rescue mission has not gone entirely to plan. You see, dear diary, I was under the impression that Miss Cooper had been carried off by that rather dashing dark and handsome young man against her will. How was I to know that they were, in fact, eloping?

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4302kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 980.8 MB

Download The Underground Sc.6

Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane, Kasha

This is part 2 of the training juggling Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 196.3 MB

Download Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

sandra70

21sextreme - Domination victim - Kyra

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Kyra Black
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, big tits, big butt, black hair, one on one

Poor little Kyra is down on all four, wrists and ankles tied together, bum lifted high in the air. The perfect position for some heavy corporate punishment! Slave Master gets his whip and beats that tight teen arse for good - then the whip gets replaced by his enormous penis!

Duration: 1:11:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 34kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Kyra

Katie Kush

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Duration: 46:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 954.7 MB

Download Katie Kush

sandra70

Lupus - The Nightmare

Do you remember the circumstance in which we left the main hero of our Headmaster's Study series? To refresh your memory: the Headmaster had to endure an inspection by the High Inspector in our last movie. And the inspection report was not favourable. Now, Lupus Pictures brings you a continuation of the series. It includes everything you like - strict spanking, prudence and nudity of students and other sweet features. You also know that each movie brings you "something extra".

Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1519kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lupus - The Nightmare

Winnie Rider

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Winnie Rider

sandra70

Sovjet School

Two young ladies caught indication for pussy at each other. And ass gets some reason only one.

Duration: 57:13
Video: 720x544, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 893.3 MB

Download Sovjet School

sandra70

Action Means More Than Words - Part 1

Carissa is a strong willed, always active, beautiful, energetic woman. So, of course, she is always saying things like "Action means more than words" In my opinion, Action AND Words might be the way to go. I'll get her full attention with action and then, after obtaining that attention, I should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with words. This is in no way done in anger, Carissa sometimes just needs some help to quiet things down enough so she can actually hear. She has responsibilities and chores that have been left in an unsatisfactory state. I am a very patient man, but it has limits, and today is the day I take action. Watch the video and see how I achieve this... This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 363.5 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 1

Savage Submissions Part 2

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

sandra70

21sextreme - Stealing pays off in a different way

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Pamela
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one

What does Pamela deserve for stealing jewelry from her employer if she´s young, hot and has nice natural big tits? Of course some sexual pleasure! After her employer caught her in the bathroom trying to hide some expensive necklaces in her panties he bound her arms and legs to the bed and replaced the jewelry with clips and pins all over her pussy. But that was just the appetizer. Watch how Pamela screams helplessly as Mugur fucks her cunt hard!

Duration: 34:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 729.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Stealing pays off in a different way

Thiccy Niccy - udder press

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Thiccy Niccy

Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident HuCows here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press! This clamps her beautiful udders flat in a permanent squeeze which will help maintain pressure on her udders for milking. The farmer oils her skin as always, and then the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups is put to work, extending those pierced nipples to at least double size! To stimulate her even more, a magic wand is running continuously between her legs, increasing her hormone production (but making it very hard to remain standing). Soon, we will get milk from Niccy, we just know it! We just have to keep up her daily routine!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 875.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - udder press

sandra70

Bondage Dreams

We love to be in distress between the hands of each other and let the other beautiful women take full advantage of our best and most intimate parts... Watch us moan, watch us struggle, watch us cum and watch us tie each other up and take turns!

Duration: 1:27:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Dreams

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass! Then Iris really gets off when "drilldo" is inserted in her pussy. As a reward, evil Master Len uses the fucking machine on her. He just loves remote controls. You have to see this one!

Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade

sandra70

Lightsouthern Cinema - Red Episode 4

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Lightsouthern Cinema
Cast: Madison Missina
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Toys, Fetish, Lesbian, Submissive, POV, Big ass, bdsm, peeing

Madison Missina discovers the pleasures of bdsm. Madison can't keep his hands off her curves, and with his fingers inside her, he makes her squirt with pleasure. With orgasms this powerful, it's a seriously hot watch.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4560kbps

File size: 588.6 MB

Download Lightsouthern Cinema - Red Episode 4

21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream

Release Year: 2012
Cast: White Angel
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, short hair, blonde, one on one

Imagine the life of lumberjacks... full of testosterine and alone in the woods... no wonder several of them gets weird dreams... maybe about capturing and fucking a helpless girl! Watch how Mugur treats White Angel - this scene is not for the faint-hearted!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream

sandra70

21sextreme - Kiss Them If You Dare

Cast: Mandy Bright, Estella
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

´Kiss them if you dare!´ That´s a challenge Mandy offers to Estella, offering her huge breasts to the tied up girl. But Estelle cannot gather the guts. Still, since the Mistress´ knows no mercy and generosity, the poor submissive Estelle still gets her punishment. With sore tits, broken pride and wet cunt, she offers herself to Mistress Mandy... like everyone else before

Duration: 33:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Kiss Them If You Dare

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a Tight Crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down. A rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "yes". This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

sandra70

Deep Depths

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:20
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 917.0 MB

Download Deep Depths

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Billy Bob and Junior return from their errand and pull fayth back out of the cell. Junior holds fayth while Billy Bob grabs some rope. fayth tries to fight, but Junior pulls her arms up painfully behind her as Billy Bob starts binding her with rope. Lots of banter going on as fayth is tied. When she starts to fight Junior grabs her by her hair and yanks her head back. Billy Bob and Junior both grope and slap her ass as the cruelly bind her with the thin rope. The 2 hicks tire of her questions and insults and finally shove and strap a ballgag in her mouth. They lift her shirt and both take turns groping, and slap squeezing her tits for a bit. They are not done binding poor fayth with rope though. Billy Bob binds her elbows before he grabs her by her hair and starts punishing her tits and ass once again with hard slaps, as Junior removes her handcuffs. Her wrists are then tightly bound by Billy Bob as Junior gropes and twists her nipples.fayth can only endure and moan in agony. The day is just getting started for fayth though. The 2 hicks have much more planned for her. They push her up against the cell bars. This is where Part 2 ends... Stay tuned for Part 3.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 738.3 MB

Download Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 2

sandra70

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 1

Purple Jade has been prancing around in red heels and a new mesh leotard. I think she's look better tied up in it, so I lead her to the basement for some bondage fun. With her wrists already bound behind her back, I roughly manhandle and grope her anyway I please. I tie a rope to her collar and tie it overhead, before strapping a huge ballgag tightly in her mouth. A waist and crotchrope are fashioned, before I bind her ankles. Her ankles are tied to a ring bolted to the floor, and then I tie her waist rope off to the sturdy post behind her. I use a rope hoist attached to the sturdy post in front of her, to pull and keep her crotchrope taut and tight! Punishing spring clamps are applied to her nipples as well. I enjoy the show for a short while, but soon I decide to tie a length of rope to the clamps and tie them off after pulling them tight. I step back and watch Purple Jade stand still and stay quiet for a while. I have more ideas though, but before I get to them, I spend more time playing with my captive, which includes some nice ass smacks. I remove the clamps and remove the pressure off of the crotchrope as I have other ideas. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 546.7 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 1

We have her in stock

PD and Dee like to have their fun. They'll pick up a woman and toy with her. Rain is the latest. They lock her in a set of thick stocks. Rain is wedged into them while she's passed between Dee and him. Dee torments Rain while he barks orders at her. Put up her leg. Whip her. Now cane her feet. He loves watching so much that he can't help coming in every few minutes to fuck one of Rain's holes. It isn't long before the torment overwhelms Rain and the tears flow freely. This is the kind of fun the couple lives for. Up on the wooden pony Rain is really suffering. Maybe it's time for a little vibrator action.

Duration: 45:48
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

Download We have her in stock

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors