BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara gets no reprieve from the cruel gags. As soon as the last one comes out, another is going in. This time 2 pairs of colorful panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape. More rope adds to the strictness of her bondage. A chest harness is applied, as well as ropes around her arms. Another rope from her chest harness runs under her crotchrope and pulls it even tighter. Her gag is then removed, but she is immediately re-gagged with a large red ballgag. More ropes are the applied. A rope is tied to her bound crossed ankles and then tied off to a ring bolted to the floor. It is then tied off to a rung on the front of the chair. I then tie a length of rope into her hair. Adara sits and endures her bondage as drool escapes from around her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 2

21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Natasha Brill
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
Video language: English

Busty Natasha Brill willingly signed up to spend some time with the sexy, but notorious Mistress Katy Parker. She adores the Mistress and being punished by her is more an honor then a suffering. Miss Parker doesn´t let her down, and really works over the blonde babe, spanking and fucking her to an orgasmic submission.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 714.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Spanked to Submission

sandra70

Ever carry a badge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body. Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 851.9 MB

Download Ever carry a badge

Canned

Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity.

Duration: 42:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download Canned

sandra70

Dia Zerva

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 865.9 MB

Download Dia Zerva

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part1

This video starts where "Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro" left off. Ariel continues talking to the camera like she did in the intro, but this time she is bound to a chair. I am tired of the incessant talking so I tightly strap a ballgag in her mouth... peace!! Ariel endures tighter and tighter bondage as well as. in keeping with the office theme, binder clips on her nipples. Her inner thighs are whipped, as well as her cunt and tits. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 501.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part1

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part 3

This video starts where "Ariel Anderssen Secretarty - 2022 Part 2" left off. I place a few office supplies in the buckets at the other end of Ariel's nipple clamps. A Leto gag is inserted to make sure she keeps her mouth wide open like a good little secretarty. Her elbows are pulled and bound together tight, before her head is pulled back by her hair. Rubber bands are stretched over her already contorted face. I then make her aware, once again, of the difference between coffee and tea. Based on her actions the secretarty/Ariel has a desire to be objectified and today I am happy to help out with her desires. I do so by wrapping her head in plastic wrap and finally tongue clamping her. I step away and let the secretarty/Ariel endure her bondage and the slow slippage of all the clamps as they slowly all slip off.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 562.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part 3

Vivi suffering in tall posture collar and big harness ballgag

What if we strapped a girl in lots of leather belts and a leather armbinder, then applied the tallest posture collar we can find, and gag her with a huge harness ballgag? And then leave her just standing there. Surely she would start suffering very soon. We think. But there is only one way to find out, so we do all this to poor Vivi. A posture collar and a large gag, that is a very hard combination, as we explained before. The collar pushes the jaw up and the gag pushes the jaw down. Vivi's head is completely fixated, no movement at all. She is just standing there. suffering.

Duration: 6:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 196.3 MB

Download Vivi suffering in tall posture collar and big harness ballgag

sandra70

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

sandra70

I Don't Play By The Rules

Release Year: 2023

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Don't Play By The Rules

Decent big girl against her first punishment

Studio: Graias
Cast: Naomi

A new capture is in the scene. She is Naomi, a decent amateur. The girl is here to be tested, to see whether she will be an obedient slave girl for Graias Studio fans in the further records. Her amazing natural big tits are never exposed to any pain, nor any part of her body. Dr Lomp tells the truth to her face, and reminds her that if she is accepted, she will have to get the bitter taste of various painful instruments of the studio. The decent slave girl seems eager and ready to take the role in cruel sessions. For sure, her lack of money is the main reason for this desire. Now you'll watch Naomi's first BDSM session and see her reaction to Dr Lomp's initial punishments.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

Download Decent big girl against her first punishment

sandra70

Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rubee's ass is begging for more spankings... especially now that it is lifted by the ropes. I eventually untie her neckrope from above and allow her to sit in a chair for now. I remove her gag before I dod a little test on her right tit. Yes, they are small, but I'm pretty sure I can get them tied. I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage before I fashion a simple chest harness. Now that we have a base, we can get them tits tied. Once tied her nipples really extend, begging for clamps. We'll get to that, but her gag needs attention first. Many wraps of black tape make it excruciatingly tight. I step back and watch her suffer and endure the gag. I want her harness ballgagged for when I stand her back up, so I remove her extreme cleave and tightly buckle on the white harness ball gag. this is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download Rubee Punished for Tardiness - Part 2

Weak chubby's struggle

Studio: Graias
Cast: Alexa

Many girls attempt to taste slavery with experienced master Dr Lomp, however most of them cannot image how a trouble they are stepping in. Alexa, a chubby teen, is one of those unaware decent girls. She admits that BDSM is her dream, but since she has never tested herself in any painful game, she didn't know she would try to quit in the middle of casting. Her sensible nipples can't handle even the pain of the clamps. Thanks to Dr Lomp's patience, she doesn't find herself out of the game, and slowly gets used to suffering. Anyway, this is the famous master himself who will decide whether to accept this chubby or not. Let's watch the movie and see if Alexa will take role in the further movies.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8211kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

Download Weak chubby's struggle

sandra70

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out ....

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Chained on an oath

Cast: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: Anal Bondage Fucking, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eyes, Breast Bondage, Face Fucking, Fucking Machine, Interracial, MILF, Rough Sex, Short Hair, Take Down, Vibrator

A Scooby Doo parody. This is a week long Sexuallybroken feature update.
Ruh-roh! Velma is in trouble. The Scooby crew is on the case of the creepy warehouses. Sexy little Velma is staking out an abandoned warehouse in the Tenderloin district of San Francisco and followed some mysterious masked thugs. The last thing she did was send a message to Daphne letting her know that she was going to go explore. Will Daphne come to the rescue in time?
It would appear not. Our fearless is snatched as she creeps into the building. Strong hands pull her into the darkness, knocking off her glasses. The next thing she knows she is tied up and gagged. Her massive breasts jut out in strict bondage. Velma is about to find out the dangers of snooping around.
The masked men tag team her, using all three holes as they so desire. There is no hole off limits as they use her like a fucktoy. She is taken from both ends, gags on huge black cock and feels orgasms ripped out of her. There is nothing she can do.
Not just content with teaching her a lesson by training out her holes, the masked men stick a fucking machine up her juicy ass and turn it on full blast. Velma writhes in bondage as the machine owns her completely. Poor little thing. Maybe next time she will not be quite so nosy...

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chained on an oath

sandra70

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara is very roughly manhandled for a bit as he assesses Adara's attitude, and it has still not improved enough for his liking. A large cleaning sponge is shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped around her head to keep it there. I continue binding her with cotton rope and twine. Breast bondage is applied and her gag is intensified and made more effective with a few wraps of microfoam tape. Clover clamps are then added to her bound tits. Adara moans and whimpers as her bondage tightens and intensifies. All sounds emanating from Adara's face hole soon stop after I wrap her sponge/blacktape/microfoam gag with an entire roll of vetwrap. I finally decide to check her attitude and I remove the gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2959kbps

File size: 373.8 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 2

Honey, I Shrunk You!

Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Honey, I Shrunk You!

sandra70

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Since I plan on hogtying PJ, I wrap the excess length of rope that had been used to pull her forward, around her waist, after making sure it was nice and tight. I then get out a roll of black tape and use it to bind her tits. I put the tape away and get out more rope. PJ's elbows are tightly bound together, before her wrists are drawn up into the small of her back. More rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and then cinched tightly. I finally remove her huge ballgag, and judging by the strap indentations in her face... you know it was tight! She has forgotten her manners and receives a few hard face slaps as a reminder. I finish roping up her arms, before placing her face down on an chest. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 2

Discipline in Russian Convent

Two girls are punished for engaging in lesbian sex. There is some brief hand spanking and then some whipping while suspended from a harness.

Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Discipline in Russian Convent

sandra70

Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 4

I connect Diamondly's tied thumbs to her clamped nipples before smacking her ass with my belt. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 632.5 MB

Download Diamondly Thumbs to Nipples Strappado - Part 4

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the in the jug and let the stale warm drip on her face and body. Between the and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3

sandra70

Vulnerable - Sophie Ryan

Sophie has a date to be Dee's next bitch. She learns really quickly that the entire day is a planned series of punishments and pleasures. To prep her, Dee puts Sophie into a strappado and begins to inspect her body. It only takes a quick spanking to get that cunt wet. Since she has suffered a little, Dee will give her a little pleasure. She ties her down to a bed frame and covers her in oil to make her even more horny. Mr. Pogo finds a home in that slick pussy and while Dee works him in and out Sophie excites herself even more by repeating softly what a little slut she is.
Dee hasn't seen Sophie in enough pain to let her cum. She makes sure the cock isn't going anywhere and then starts working over the little bitch's snatch with a pussy flogger. Since that one has her moaning like she loves it Dee switches to another that stings even more. The pain in her clit starts her moaning again soon, though, so Dee goes for another new method, and uses a candle to melt hot wax all over Sophie's beautifully oiled body.
This time she has suffered enough to be allowed to cum. Dee fetches her favorite vibrator and puts it right against the sluts clit. Her pussy is so ready to explode that she can barely choke out the words to beg for permission to cum. When Dee tells her she has to count down from 20 to experience the release she almost doesn't have it in her to make it. Each number comes out through gasps and moans until eventually her orgasm overwhelms her.
After her orgasm Sophie is tied up, unbalanced and vulnerable again. Dee plays with her knife by digging it into Sophie's feet. It makes her laugh and squirm so Dee goes looking for a way to keep her still. By stringing a weighted nipple clamp to her toes. Now she still moves, but each motion makes the weights swing and pulls painfully on her tit.
It's enough to convince Dee that she needs her pussy played with some more. It's even enough to get her to grant her slut more than one orgasm. She gets one standing there while Dee tugs on her nipple clamp, but the real struggle doesn't start until Dee ties her to a chair with her legs in the air. Now her pussy is fully exposed and there is no escaping the vibrator or anything else Dee decides to push into her tight holes. One orgasm isn't enough for Dee to let up. This time she makes the slut keep cumming until she is sure her cunt is entirely used up. And when her contractions have stopped and she's had enough Dee lets her taste her own juices by sucking them off her fingers.

Format: real
Duration: 54:49
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 296.4 MB

Download Vulnerable - Sophie Ryan

Juliet's gags

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

sandra70

Slave Kas - Sex and Violence Part 2

Slave Kas are bringing not one but two dicks to the table, a tag team designed to overwhelm this slut until she can not even see straight.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1562kbps

Download Slave Kas - Sex and Violence Part 2

Zayda J Restless

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zayda J, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

In exchange all she asks is that you be a good, submissive little slut. Do as you are told, spread your legs and she may even be kind enough to let you cum.

Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

Download Zayda J Restless

sandra70

RealTimeBondage Veruca James

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex

The pace is ramping up and our pale refined starlet is dizzy and dazed. The pacing of Bars shows are relentless and without mercy. Every position gets harder and more punishing and we are onto part three of our show.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 864.3 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Veruca James

Wenona finally gets to ride the Ommph Ommph

She was booked to ride this device over a year ago, but a little new arrival screwed with the plans. Now she is back and can't wait to get her ass on to the device and get her brains fucked out.

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

Download Wenona finally gets to ride the Ommph Ommph

sandra70

Calico

Release Year: 2018

Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps

File size: 790.0 MB

Download Calico

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

sandra70

Action Means More Than Words - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Carissa's wrists are eventually released from the overhead hoist, but her ordeal is not even close to being over.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 420.1 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 3

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 1

A good friend of mine brought Nova over to visit because he thought she might enjoy my style of bondage. Not only does she love bondage, but she is a bit of a masochist as well. Instead of shooting a long video, we all decided to shoot several shorter ones instead. Not wasting anytime, I immediately start roughly manhandling her: Hand over mouth, tit slapping/groping, ass smacking, etc. She moans as I grab a handful of her hair and walk her over to get rope and a chair. I drag them all back and Nova takes a seat. She is breathing heavily as I step away for a moment. I tie her at the waist to the chair, before tying her legs apart. She also gets an extremely tight crotchrope before being ballgagged. With Nova secured and gagged, I resume slapping and groping her bountiful tits. She moans as I bind them with thin cord and those moans really intensify when I slap her now bound tits, but the look on her face is priceless. I let her regain her composure when I start adding more rope. I step away for a while and enjoy the view as Nova endures her bondage. I want to see her reaction to a tight cleave gag, so I first remove her ballgag. I don't get the response I want, so I grab her by her hair again and whip her tits with the stingy ballgag leather strap. There we go, I get the "Thank You" I was looking for. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 433.3 MB

Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 1

sandra70

In His Holy Hands

A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.

Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

Download In His Holy Hands

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions. Her ass gets a few whacks as well. I leave her once again until the end of the clip. I remove the nipple clamps and whip her bound tits with the leather strap, and shortly after I release her from her bondage.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

sandra70

21sextreme - Falsely Accused

Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Pearl Diamond
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Being accused of a crime she had never committed makes the maid angry, and deservedly so. The arrogant mistress laughed at her on countless occasions, but this time she pushes the maid too far, and it calls for retribution. She focuses her frustration and anger at the rich slut, and believe us, she deserves everything she gets.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 539.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Falsely Accused

Andy goes down to the dungeon

Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much torture this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in agony. But she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots - Mandy isnt the master of domination for nothing!

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Andy goes down to the dungeon

sandra70

Sabrina

Sabrina, the dark and mysterious brunette beauty with a model's body and those smoky, bedroom eyes looks like she?d be just as at home in a ballroom or on the catwalk of a fashion show as she does in Master Bruno's dungeon with a ballgag in her mouth and a leather cat nine tails cruelly lashing her pussy. Sabrina is strapped to a Sybian with chains and made to stay on it for an eternity of increasingly intense orgasms. After submitting to the fuck machine, she gets the master?s dick. First, by way of a hot deep throat blowjob and next, deeply into her smooth shaven, thoroughly fingerfucked and whipped pussy. A nice long session of rough sex for even the hardest to please perverts finishes the first act. Next, Sabrina is secured to a small wooden box with leather straps, her legs spread completely open with a wooden spreader bar. More cruel domination including some humiliating and painful tit whipping, fingerfucking, pussy spanking, and fucking with a vibrating wand. Sabrina may be a classy lady, but she can throw down in the dungeon like a gangster!

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. Purple Jade's heels are removed before tying her ankles to the post. A rope is then tied off to her upper torso. I pulled and arched her back and tied the rope off to the post. Her hair is tied back before I step away and leave her to endure for a while as I gather more supplies. When I return, I gag her with my hidden open mouth Leto gag. Her nipples are clover clamped, and then they are pulled tight and tied off to the floor. I clamp her tongue and tie it off to a ring in the floor as well. Finally, I nosehook her. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 3

sandra70

Dani Daniels in the video: Private School

Studio: Firmhandspanking
Cast: Dani Daniels
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Stunning gymnast Dani Daniels spanked bare bottom for sassing a coach Wearing boots for gym class because she cant find her sneakers is no excuse for Dani Daniels. Sassing the gym teacher at Private School means a spanking from Principal Reed. She thinks hell go easy if she pulls down her gym shorts and panties. Nope! That ping paddle does a great job in turning her jiggling bare bottom a ripe, stinging red.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

Download Dani Daniels in the video: Private School

The Super Whore In Tortures

Immediately I can smell her sex. And what we find beneath the clothes is delicious. She is promptly placed into an elbow harness and her wrists brought together. She is then placed back in her chair and her wrists bound to the top of the chair back.

Duration: 1:12:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 813.2 MB

Download The Super Whore In Tortures

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors