BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Demonic Desires

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:03
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

Download Demonic Desires

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... fayth's wrists are tied to the cell bars by Billy Bob and Junior slaps her ass a few times. Her shirt is then cut completely off. They tie a rope to her crotchrope and pull it out tight and up high, fayth's legs out and her to severely arch her back. They grab her by her hair and tug on the crotchrope for a few seconds before more rope is added tightening the crotchrope a little more. fayth can't hold herself in that position any longer and she drops to her knees. Now she's in a kneeling strappado. Not comfortable either, but its a welcome change. She's left like this for a while. Billy Bob and Junior enjoy watching her struggle to find the most comfortable position. After a while Billy Bob does the right thing and adds a chest harness to fayth's sweaty body and lifts her back up and ties it off to the cell bars. He ties a rope into her hair, pulls it tight and ties it to the bars as well. Junior her with water, but instead of giving her a , he ends up pouring it on her hot sweaty body. They take out her gag for a while to see if she has any information she would like to divulge, but she doesn't.fayth moans as clamps are put on her nipples. There are a lot of used clothes laying around that are left behind after strip searches. Because of this, Billy Bob has several pair of panties that combined with some tape, will make a fine gag for fayth. fayth seems to have lost some of her fight at this point. When officer Billy Bob starts to shove the panties in her mouth, fayth opens her mouth acceptingly. The officers walk away leaving fayth in agony. Shortly after her right nipple clamp slips off. This will be a recurring problem for fayth. That means it has to go back on. fayth's shoes are then removed, her to stand on her tippy toes. The clamps are then tied to her big toes. The right one slips off again! That right nipple is sure taking a beating. The left one is tied to her left big toe. It seems to hold a clapm better... Maybe it sweats less? fayth's gag is removed and she doesn't say a word... Not one wisecrack or insult. I don't think it will be long before the interrogation pays off. 2 clover clamps are added to her right nipple.Thet are once again tied to her right big toe. Billy Bob produces a roll of vetwrap and cleave gags fayth with it. Black tape is added to make it tighter and more secure. During the process of adding the gag, both clover clamps once again slide off her nipple! fayth yells when this happens, lol... It's time for the officers lunch break, so they leave fayth in agony once again as they go enjoy some bbq. After lunch, they cut her loose from the bars and the crothrope. fayth snaps back like a spring, which is a testament to how tight the ropes were. She is put on her knees where the gag is removed. She is now completely cooperative and even calls the officer "Sir" She even tells them where the drugs are at. This is an added bonus as they didn't care, they just wanted to teach this big city girl a lesson. She is left bound and put back in her cell and the door slams. You see her moaning and slowly struggling in her cell when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

sandra70

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Duration: 39:03

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut

sandra70

HardTied The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download HardTied The Sweetest Kiss part two

Lurk

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel.
I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him.
There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia.Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend.I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!

Duration: 45:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps

File size: 938.2 MB

Download Lurk

sandra70

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 1

fayth was pulled over as she was driving through a small town... A very small town. Paraphernalia is found in her car and she is placed under arrest by Billy Bob and Junior. She resists arrest and kicks Billy Bob in the balls. She's going to pay for that. The clip starts with Billy Bob and Junior shoving fayth into the jailhouse in cuffs and leg irons. They open a cell and shove her onto the hard bench that they call a bed. They ask where the drugs are at, but she tells them nothing. They leave her there as they go get a few needed supplies. The rest of the clip is fayth struggling in cuffs while in her cell. At the very end of the clip, Billy Bob and Junior return with supplies. They open the cell door and the clip ends.

Duration: 5:05

File size: 231.1 MB

Download Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 1

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part 2

This video starts where "Ariel Anderssen Secretarty - 2022 Part 1" left off. Ariel has a face hugger brand pre-made facial hook system installed, which changes her whole look... very exciting!! Her nipples are now clamped with clovers. I get some good phone images that I will be sure to post on her InstantGraham. I leave her for a while as she endures her bondage. I return with a hammer and nails. I create a few tie-off points in the seat of her chair, and I utilize them to pull her cunt lip clamps tight. I tie off her clover clamps overhead and hang a bucket from each one. I step away once again to let the Secretarty get used to the new clamps. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 - Part 2

sandra70

Kayla Green

Release Year: 2023

Sophie and Kayla takes a shortcut with their car through the forest, but somewhere midway the damned vehicle breaks down. The girls phone for help, but nobody replies, and since they unable to repair the car themselves, they decide to go and find some help themselves. Instead of help though, they find two brutal man living nearby and craving for some kinky fun.

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kayla Green

Top Level Talent Agency

It all starts by having her strip in your office. Making crude observations about her body. "You're too old." "You're clothes aren't nice enough." "You too..." Something to make them feel less than. If you are going to sign her she'll have to make it worth your while since you'll be making extra efforts on her behalf.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Top Level Talent Agency

sandra70

Seven is wet part 2

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Seven is wet part 2

21sextreme - Sex slave: Regina Moon

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Regina Moon
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette, latex n leather

Who´s our little birthday girl? It´s Regina Moon! Or shall we say birthday fuck slut? In fact, Regina gets a nice present for her birthday: a domination play from the Mistress herself! And Mistress Mandy is not mean, she uses all her best tools and toys to please her little sub. Now check out how the birthday wishes turn into a bizarre & brutal reality!

Duration: 46:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 715.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Regina Moon

sandra70

Mya McKay

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.

Duration: 43:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

Download Mya McKay

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 1

How many of you work with an attractive woman who you fantasize about tying up? Yes, I do too, and a while back my fantasy came true. Kerri, although a very attractive woman, is the office feminist prude. She wears pant suits and blouses buttoned up tight around her neck. She's also extremely cocky and always seems to have an attitude, especially with male authority, so when I made a bet that I could sell more than her for the month, she couldn't resist not taking it. If I lost she could have my parking space for the next 3 months. If I won, Kerri had to spend the weekend with me in bondage. I could care less about the parking space, but to her that was a huge trophy. Well I actually won the bet! I get to keep my parking space and I get Kerri as my trophy. She probably would have won if she'd done a few more sales calls wearing a skirt and maybe left a few buttons undone on her blouse. I Gave her the address where she was to report Friday after work. She shows up and I immediately tie her wrists behind her back. The clip starts with me tying a rope around her neck and then tying it overhead. Now she can't run away, and I can take my time binding her curvaceous body. I manhandle her a bit before I start, and she hates that, let me tell you. I wrap a rope around her waist and then up between her legs. I then keep adding rope as I work my way down her thighs and then I continue binding her legs below her knees. I finally even tie her feet. As I work, Kerri keeps making smart ass comments, which is typical for her. I start to bind her arms and she makes another comment... Enough is enough, I stop, grab a ballgag and shove it in her mouth. I strap it in nice and tight. I continue binding Kerri's upper body in peace. The only thing coming from her mouth now is drool!

Duration: 25:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 567.5 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 1

sandra70

Classic Lingerie Bondage

You ask for it and Close-Up comes through! Fans of classic lingerie, this is the tape for you. Jewell and Bridgett are two of our curviest, tastiest models and here they wear nothing but high-waist panties, full-cup bras, cinchers, girdles, stockings, gloves and non-platform high heels! Bridgett is up first, all dressed in red. Darla ties her tightly on camera, then uses a riding crop to ?encourage? her to walk back and forth. Then the voluptuous blonde is hogtied in classic black. A lotus-tie is made more enjoyable by pretty lavender panties and bra, then Bridgett is all alone on the sofa, adorned in white lingerie and blue ropes.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Classic Lingerie Bondage

Double Jointed

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Fuck yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Double Jointed

sandra70

Karen - The Slave Trader

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Karen
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, threesome, teen, black hair

Frank is a top notch slave trader, offering his own property for some action for those willing to pay. Mugur and Antonio are craving for some limitless fun, and Karen is a beautiful merchandise to have for a short time. Paying good money for it, the two guys get the key to her cage to have the girl in their own way.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 690.4 MB

Download Karen - The Slave Trader

Hate Me

Marilyn Johnson begins her day on her knees like a good whore is supposed to. Leather belts are added to restrain her. Codey Steele enters the room. He inspects her body including all her holes and begins throat-fucking her.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hate Me

sandra70

A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

Standing neck roped in the center of the room Terra struggles to free herself. She fights him as he begins to add rope. Starting with a deep crotch rope he ties her legs. She realizes the severity of her situation and taunts the man. Saying is that all you got. She says I could be out of this in 5 mins.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4512kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download A Sadistically Tight Hogtie For Terra - Terra Mizu

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel struggles and mmpphs while on her knees. The Vigilante finally returns. He now has a length of chain. He wraps it around her waist and then between her legs and padlocks it in place. He then puts her on her stomach and tightens all the straps a few extra notches. He leaves her once again to struggle on the ground in the hot sun.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 694.5 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Outdoor Leather Bondage - Part 2

sandra70

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Hung in the Barn - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The vigilante tightens up Rachel's noose and then leaves her to endure her bondage by herself. She tries to relieve some of the pressure, but all she does is sink a little deeper into the sand, making things worse. The man finally returns and loosens the noose and puts her on the dirt floor of the barn. He binds her ankles and feet before tying them off to an old barn block and tackle. He slowly raises her into the air. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 18:20

File size: 824.3 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Hung in the Barn - Part 3

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Duration: 32:55

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

sandra70

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. Cupcakes starts cutting away Crystal's sweater... then her stretchy pants. It's not long before she is wearing nothing but panties, boots, and some tape on her wrists. He spins her around while squeezing her tits and slapping her ass. He takes a break and oils Crystal up. He then once again starts slapping crystal's ass as well as slapping and squeezing her tits. After a while, he clamps her tits with clover clamps and then hangs a heavy lock from the clamps. Dr. cupcakes steps away for a bit as poor Crystal hangs by her ankles, gagged, bound, and clamped. When he returns, he cuts off her white panties. He then starts wrapping her with clear plastic wrap. Once he gets to her tits, he removes the clamps and continues wrapping. Once wrapped, he steps away again as Crystal hangs. When he returns, he adds to her bondage by means of black tape. He tapes above and below her breasts then all the way up her legs. He leaves Crystal once again. Crystal remains hanging for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 16:29

File size: 739.6 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung and Mummified - Part 2

sandra70

Stachel der Wollust Off Limits Media

Studio: Off Limits Media

The master passes sting of the lust, in which to himself pitilessly and with a lot of Gefuhl in each case a Debutantin carries out.

Duration: 1:51:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 727kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Stachel der Wollust Off Limits Media

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

sandra70

Liza Cord

A weekend vacation leads two co-ed beauties into a terrifying nightmare of drugs, madness and supernatural suffering at the hands of their friends...
John, Molly, Ginger and Shaggy had gone to cousin Dan's for a fun filled party weekend. But some bad hits of acid soon have the party taking a strange and terrifying turn for the worse.

Duration: 1:18:54
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1300kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 845.3 MB

Download Liza Cord

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel hangs upside down for a while as she whimpers through her gag and swings around. The Vigilante eventually returns though. He rips a button or 2 on her blouse as he pulls her tits free. He gives her an extra tight crotchrope. He ties anther length of rope to the back and ties it off to a post. Her body weight being pulled back, makes it even tighter. By this time drool and snot are streaming down the bridge of her nose and forehead as she whimpers and mmppphhs. He leaves her again. When he returns, he unties the crotchrope from the post and starts playing with his helpless captive. He spins her around then gropes, and smacks her ass. He leaves her hanging once again. At the end of the clip, the lights go out and he informs Rachel he'll be back in the morning.

Duration: 22:10

File size: 996.9 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Part 4

sandra70

Domination victim

Cast: Angelic Diamond
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, All Sex

Angelic Diamond was lost a bit, so asked for help from the first person she met. but that man used the opportunity and actually kidnapped Angelic Diamond. He bound her hands and legs and put clips on her nipples. She regret she asked for help. The man her, fucked her pussy hard. But did she really regret? After she was fucked and her clit was treated good she squirted a long one, she loved it so much. So from here it wasn't a rap anymore, because she enjoyed every moment of the dick in her mouth and cunt!

Duration: 1:04:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Domination victim

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

After a break, Ophelia returns to continue her training. Today we will see how she handles some tight twine bondage. Even though it is not easy and she has been sore Ophelia is ready for more. Today she is dressed in a skirt, blouse, and heels. I grope and manhandle her before ordering her into a few poses while I get things ready. After spending a few minutes posing for our enjoyment, I order her to strip to just panties and heels. She waits with her legs spread and arms behind her back. I manhandle her almost nude hot body for a short while before I bind her wrists behind her back with thin unforgiving twine. I leave her ungagged as I know you'll enjoy watching her expressions as I bind her tits and administer a crotchtwine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

sandra70

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:20

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Rosie Hogtied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Rosie and then gag her with the vetwrap again, but I also blindfold her with it as well. I add a little black tape and then pull her head back and tape it to her heels. Not the tightest hogtie in the world, but we will get there slowly. At the end, I free her after a little more heavy groping.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 3

sandra70

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 1

Every Year the Spring Breakers invade. They are loud, destructive, and obnoxious, and the locals do not like it. This one insulted a few friends of mine at the local restaurant this morning. A few of us grabbed her in the parking lot and tied her down to the hood of my truck. The clip starts as I drive through the back dirt trails with the young lass squirming and mmmppphhing. Her bikini top is gone... might have lost it while we were tying her. I drive into a wooded area and untie her. I pull her from the hood and quickly grab and control her as I lead her to a tree. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 7:44

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 1

Dairy Pillows

Sybil Hawthorne has a pair of heels that look good on her feet, but they look so much better crammed into her ass. It looks like her lower half is going to be taking the brunt of the punishment today, but Pd prefers to concentrate on softer targets. Her tits are going to suffer. From start to finish they are going to be bound tightly and hit hard.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download Dairy Pillows

sandra70

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out ....

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

sandra70

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Lupus Clip

And because we don't want to reveal all, we're just going to give you a small taste of a spanking delicacy, properly experienced by two beautiful small-town girls and their ill-mannered maid.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Lupus Clip

sandra70

Interview with slave

Is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2899kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download Interview with slave

Sasha Cuntstrained

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

Elise Graves has been on the receiving end of more than one beating. She knows first hand the kinds of torments a sadist can visit upon an innocent girl.

Duration: 51:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 574.4 MB

Download Sasha Cuntstrained

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors