Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Harmony Rose: Street Whore

Cast: Harmony ,Zenza Raggi
Genres: Anal ,Female Slave ,Caning ,Cattle Prod ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Outdoors ,Blindfold ,natural boobs ,Blowjob
Video language: English

Everyone knows Harmony is a fucking slut who can never get enough hard cock to satisfy her sexual appetite, so Princess Donna gives her a task that will be very challenging for such a greedy whore. Harmony is instructed to keep all cocks out of her mouth unless she wants to be shocked with the cattleprod. Of course she fails miserably and gets shocked ruthlessly with her least favorite toy. To make matters worse all this takes place not within the safe walls of the armory, but on the street where everyone can see her struggle, fail, and get fucked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Harmony Rose: Street Whore

Trunk Girl: Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Juliette March
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blowjob, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, mixed, muscular, natural boobs, Petite, Role Play

Seth Gamble drives into his garage and shuts the door. Inside the trunk is the adorable, Juliette March. She pounds and screams from the inside, yelling at Seth to let her out. Seth yells back that if she's good, he'll open the trunk and let her out. He opens the trunk and we see Juliette with her petite tits exposed with her shirt ripped open and a black rubber ball-gag in her mouth. Her wrists are tied and her legs are bound together with tan rope. She yells for him to let her go and Seth says he will but only if she sucks his cock. Through the ball-gag Juliette agrees to the terms so Seth grabs Juliette's face and shoves his cock down her throat. He face-fucks her right there in the trunk, upside-down with her head sticking out. After that, Seth takes Juliette out of the trunk and places her on her knees, completely naked with her ass tied up in the air. He flogs her juicy round ass hard and makes her beg to get fucked. Seth gives her his stiff cock and fucks her tight pussy. Seth pushes his hard dick into her tight asshole and Juliette screams. He slaps her face and fucks her ass deep and hard until she cums multiple times. Next we find Juliette on her back with her arms tied above her head and ropes around her thighs that hold her legs wide open. Clover clamps pinch her nipples and are attached to metal rigging that hangs from the ceiling, swinging back and forth, pulling on the clamps with every sway. Seth flogs her abs and turns her pale skin pink. He fucks her pussy, tormenting her sensitive clit with the Hitachi vibrator, blows his load, and leaves her there to writhe.

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Trunk Girl: Juliette March Abducted by Seth Gamble

carolina

Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Natasha James
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, other hair color, Petite, Role Play

Blonde Russian beauty Natasha James is on a first date with Derrick Pierce. She loves the way he kisses her and holds her, but something isn't quite landing for her. Derrick can tell something is up and checks in with his date. Natasha tells him that she has a fantasy she can't get out of her head. She wants to be abducted and used brutally. Derrick reassures her her fantasy isn't out of the ordinary and tells her to contact him if she wants to make her fantasy a reality. Natasha does, and late one night as she walks to her car, Derrick creeps up on her. Natasha screams as Derrick throws a bag over her head, zip-ties her wrists and ankles, and throws her into the car. Natasha soon finds herself stripped naked and tied down with her ass up. She struggles as Derrick emerges from the shadows to admire her petite body. He runs his hands over her ass and spreads her pussy open to find that she's already wet. He flogs her cute ass until her cheeks are a rosy pink before commanding her to open her mouth. Natasha eagerly opens her mouth and takes Derrick's hard cock down to the base. She looks up at him through her lashes as he fucks her mouth. Soon he's ready to try out her other holes and slips his cock into her cunt. Natasha moans as he fucks her cunt hard and is soon begging him to fuck her ass. Derrick pushes his cock into her eager asshole and Natasha cries out with the sensation. She loves getting fucked in the ass and takes every inch of his hard cock. Next, Natasha is tied on her back with her legs spread. Derrick crops her breasts and sensitive pussy before taking her tight pussy again. Natasha loves the rough way Derrick fucks her and goes wild as Derrick fucks her ass and plays with her pussy. She begs for his cum and gets a fat load all over her pussy.

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked

Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Elle Voneva
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Hair Pulling, Hitachi, Humiliation

The bright eyed and perky Elle Voneva has known all her young life that she is dedicated to healing the planet through her crystals. Today is the day to start that business and she makes her way to see the load officer. She has been envisioning this day and she knows it will all go as planned. However Tommy Pistol has some concerns, Elle has no credit. Living off the grid has been an amazing life adventure but it is not what she needs for this load. She knows exactly what to do, cleanse the room of bad energy. With her stones in hand she gets to work vigorously cleansing the room. However, bang! Tommy is accidentally knocked out. Elle gets a plan, she knows how these things work. She ties up Tommy and gets out her tools to deliver a painful ultimatum to Tommy. Sign her load papers or he will regret it! This is ridiculous and no way to get a loan. Tommy breaks free and takes down Elle. She gets tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage and Tommy will teach this young hippie a lesson. Starting with the crop and flogger he turns Elle's tight ass red. He spanks her body as she screams for him to not call the cops. He will get his way today, and fucks her tight wet tiny pussy while pulling her hair. Her mouth gets used to and huge slobbery spit trails flow off his dick as she is deep throated on his huge cock. Tommy uses the devices on her ass and she freaks out. He flips her over and fucks her again and even fucks her with the Hitachi. After she learns her lesson she begs for his huge cumshot all over her.

Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

Download Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan

carolina

A Body Made For Punishment

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Dani Daniels
Genres: Fingering ,bottom ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Brunette ,Blonde ,Pussy Eating

Dani Daniels returns to Whipped Ass for an intense day of lesbian punishment, hardcore lesbian sex and bondage at the hands of the beautiful Lorelei Lee.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

Download A Body Made For Punishment

Wheel Of Pain 24

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ElitePain

This episode of our paintul game show features a fresh girl called Lucy. She is not yet accustomed to take serious pain, still she faces the first strokes proudly. When the pain conquers her, she cannot hold back her screams. She spins the wheel round after round, and she turns out to be one of the luckiest contestants in the end...As alwayas, each round worth 500 USD. Once the wheel is spun, the gives punishment must be completed, or the player loses all money she earned previously. She can however freely qulte after completingla round.

Duration: 1:14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3030kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Wheel Of Pain 24

carolina

Isabelle

Cast: Isabelle
Genres: Ball Gag ,Domination ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Brunette ,Handler ,slim ,Humiliation ,BDSM

Lisa gets tied and stretched in a number of ways. She has tits that you would swear are fake, and yet they are real. There's something too right about her tits, almost as if they were made by the people of <a href="http: www.realdoll">realdoll< a>.

Duration: 28:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 331.7 MB

Download Isabelle

Mr Pete Finally Gets Some Private Time With Chloe Cherry

Cast: Mr. Pete, Chloe Cherry
Genres: Anal, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, foreskin, Humiliation

Mr Pete's a little obsessed with his former classmate Chloe Cherry. He's always wanted to go on a date with her, but it's never happened, for some strange reason. Time has passed, but he's only grown more obsessed. Now he's gonna get that date, one way or another. Mr Pete ties up Chloe, straps her down and has his way with her by face fucking her, flogging her, cropping her, then fucking her tight wet pussy and her slutty, hungry asshole. He takes her to an empty classroom and starts in right away, flogging Chloe and cropping her. He puts a vibe on her pussy and eats her sweet hole, prepping her for the best part of the date, yet to come. Once she knows what she's in for, he shoves his thick cock into her mouth and face fucks her. He doesn't hold back, instead thrusting deep into her throat, over and over, while she gags and chokes on it like a pro. He may never have been on a date with her, but he knows Chloe's a cock whore who wants dick in every hole. When her throat is thoroughly fucked he flips her over and fucks her from behind, slamming her pussy and her ass until she doesn't know which way is up. He turns her over and keeps fucking her, using a vibrator on her to push her way over the top. When he's done with her, he leaves her there, so he can follow up with another round. Because he knows she wants it.

Duration: 45:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mr Pete Finally Gets Some Private Time With Chloe Cherry

carolina

Painful duel pt.6

Release Year: 2012

The sixth part of our severe game show with a brand new set of girls. The rules: A couple of girls are invited to the show. Two of them are chosen for duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 Usd. The duel goes until one of the two participants quits. The looser doesn't get a penny, the winner takes all the money for all the strokes she received and also has the opportunity to participate in the next duel (this is not obligatory). The first duel features a frontal single tail whipping, the second duel features a very hard pussy whipping with an electric cord and a cat'o'nine.

Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Painful duel pt.6

Kinky Couple Role-Play a Burglar Break-in Scenario

Cast: Derrick Pierce, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Domination, drool, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Leather, Mask, Nipple Clamps

Mackenzie Moss is finally settling into her new law office after having worked day and night with her husband, Derrick Pierce to get it finished. Derrick surprises her with lunch and she tells him how grateful she is for all of his help and hard work. She tells him that as a reward to him, she wants to role-play a scenario where he puts a ski mask on, breaks in, overpowers her, and has his way with her, sexually. She tells him that she wants to be tied up and fucked, slapped and choked. Not surprised at all about the request, Derrick laughs and grabs her tight. He tells her that it sounds like fun and that it'll happen when she least expects it. Later in the day, when Mackenzie enters her house, she notices an open window and some things have been thrown on the ground. She grabs a nearby candle holder as a weapon and creeps around the house. Suddenly a man dressed in all black, wearing a ski mask grabs Mackenzie and wrestles her to the leather couch where he strips her naked and ties her up with rope, on all fours. First he whips her back and ass with a leather flogger. After that he spanks her bare ass repeatedly until both cheeks are thoroughly pinked. He takes his pants down and shoves his hard cock in Mackenzie's mouth and fucks it until her mouth and his cock is dripping with drool. Derrick shoves his hard, spit-covered dick inside Mackenzie's tight pussy and fucks it deep and hard. In the next scene, Mackenzie is tied up in rope bondage on her back with one leg up in the air. A black ball gag muffles her requests to be set free. Derrick applies nipple clamps to Mackenzie's petite tits. He licks her pussy and bites her thighs while he pulls on the clamps and she cums hard. He shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her petite frame sideways, nearly splitting her in half. After he coats her pretty face with his load, they have a laugh and wonder what they'll think of next.

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kinky Couple Role-Play a Burglar Break-in Scenario

carolina

Caroline Pierce and Betka Schpitz

Cast: Caroline Pierce ,Betka Schpitz
Genres: LezDom ,Pain ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Pierced Pussy ,Femdom ,Slave ,spider gag ,Facesitting

Mistress Betka tests the limits of newbie Caroline Pierce, a self-proclaimed pain slut with a high tolerance for abuse. However, while Caroline was experienced in bondage and corporal she had never experimented with electricity. Mistress Betka reveals that in terms of electro Caroline's tolerance isn't as high as she thought! Nevertheless, she toughs it out, has lots of orgasms, and really enjoys her shoot!

Duration: 46:39

File size: 543.2 MB

Download Caroline Pierce and Betka Schpitz

Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

Crystal is my next door neighbor. She came out and bitched when a friend of mine parked on a public street in front of her house for a few hours. I told her I'd be more than happy to help her with her problem and invited her over. Her problem in my eyes is her bitchiness. I ballgag her, tie her arms behind her back and then hang her upside down in the dark for an hour or so. The clip starts with Crystal hanging in a dimly lit room. She struggles, moans and whimpers for a bit, before I come pay her a visit. I slap her nice tan ass a few times, before I go and turn the lights on so I can better see what I am doing. I then rip open her top, revealing her fancy expensive looking red bra. I toy with her for a while longer...spinning her, groping and spanking her. Next I get more rope and add a crotchrope. I tie it to a 45lb weight on the floor below her. I tie a length of rope in her hair next, but I let it dangle for now. Another rope is tied to her crotchrope from behind and I pull it tight and tie it off to a hitching ring bolted to the wall. This tightens the crotchrope even more. I remove her tits from her bra and give each one a few sound slaps. Crystal's hair rope is now tied to the 45lb weight as well and then to a hitching ring bolted to the floor, so it can't slide back and loosen. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her hanging. I return shortly and find that her moans and screams have slowly subsided into cute little barely audible whimpers. I remove her gag and she says nothing. I think my little exorcism for bitchiness was a success!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Crystal Frost Hung, spun, spanked, Crotchroped, tit slapped

carolina

Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar

Darina was so happy she finally got her turn on the Sybian. Of course, we were not going to let her climax so easily, shocking her every time she seemed to get too close. She was so frustrated!

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14200kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - Sybian vs Shock Collar

Painful duel pt.7

The exciting dueling game show returns with two gorgeous ladies. Zazie and the American model Liv compete against each other. They must take three rounds being whipped side by side. 1st round: 40 strokes on their tits. 2nd round: 40 strokes on their bottoms. 3rd round Back whipping until one gives up. Both girls want to show us that she is the tougher but eventually one will fall.

Duration: 1:03:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps

Download Painful duel pt.7

carolina

Cruelty to the Animal - Full Video

I am unsure of this video made it over during the move, here is is in full form.

Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3010kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cruelty to the Animal - Full Video

Domina competition pt.2

Release Year: 2018

For the number of lashes the victim rolls the dice. The number shown on the dice will be multiplied with five, and that's the number of strokes she will receive in that round from each Domina. Whoever wins at least three rounds she wins the game. In this competition the loser must submit herself to a clitoris piercing. None of the ladies want to lose, but eventually one will!

Duration: 1:33:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Domina competition pt.2

carolina

Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Denise is so cute! This young bondage models is always getting into trouble. This time she showed up in tight latex leggings. I added some gloves and a tight latex ballgag. Now she was ready for some rope work, her big natural boobs got tied of course. And Denise even got her elbows together! She's not super flexible, so that was very challenging, but she did it! Struggling and drooling, Denise tried to wriggle out of her ropes, but it was impossible. Poor Denise!

Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

Download Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Kate Kennedy
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, foreskin, Gag, Humiliation

Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper have the perfect home life, except for one thing. Kate's been keeping a secret, but she can't hold it in any longer. She wants to let her inner slut out, get tied up, used, slapped and flogged, and fucked in every hole. She's just been afraid to say it. But now the secret's out, and Stirling is excited by this new side of Kate. He wastes no time bringing that fantasy to life. He binds her in rope and gags her, then takes her into his house to use as he sees fit. Kate has no idea what he's going to do, which excites her and gets her horny pussy wet, and she lets him take full advantage. First he canes her feet and slaps her perfect ass until it's a hot red, then crops her and toys with her pussy. But before he fucks her, he slides his dick into her wet, spit-soaked mouth. He face fucks her as the spit flows, running down her face and all over Stirling's cock. This only excites him more, and he uses her throat for everything it's worth. And Kate simply gobbles it up. She's voracious, hungry for dick like she's never been before. She knows that if she's good, she'll get that sweet cock in her slutty cunt and hungry ass all the sooner. He chains her to a table with her ass up, at the perfect height to toy with and fuck. But first he crops her feet, to remind her who's in control. Then he pounds his thick cock into her tight, perfect cunt. She's so desperate for it he removes her gag so he can hear her scream like a bitch. Before she's even had enough he slides in to her tight asshole, and Kate loves it so much she begs for more. She's getting her wish: she's tied up, chained, owned, and fucked in every hole. Stirling puts her on her back and flogs her fucked pussy, then slams her cunt with his cock again, deep and hard, making her cum like the slut he knew she was. He finally blows his fat load all over that worked pussy, claiming it, as Kate begs for every drop of his seed.

Duration: 45:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

Download Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

carolina

Thin Line Between Art and Sex

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: natural boobs ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Discipline ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,other hair color

The Upper Floor plays host to an explicit performance art sex event to benefit Femina Potens art gallery in San Francisco.

Duration: 44:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 986.6 MB

Download Thin Line Between Art and Sex

Grow a Pair

Cast: Dani Daniels
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Bondage ,shaved ,domestic ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Ball Gag

When a dorky husband gets fed up with being henpecked by his beautiful, domineering wife, he grows a pair and finally gives her what she has been wanting all along.

Duration: 47:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

Download Grow a Pair

carolina

Dina - Bondage morning

Our new girl Dina from Russia is tied up in hemp first thing in the morning! She is such a lovely and quiet submissive, and she loves getting tied up as often as possible in her private life! Couldn't ask for more than that!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 251.3 MB

Download Dina - Bondage morning

Dina Ket - stubborn school girl

Gorgeous teen Dina Ket is in detention. She knows she will get shocked a few times but she is trying to act like she doesn't care. Completely ignoring us, Dina doesn't want to show how much the shocks hurt her. Tough girl!!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14727kbps

File size: 890.0 MB

Download Dina Ket - stubborn school girl

carolina

Sangini - Cunt Knot

Cast: Sangini
Genres: Fetish, Bondage

Finally found a place where can practice shibari! We climbed onto the roof of some old barn right behind our house. We don't know at all whose it is, but we decided to use it. The place is not very private. Every time we are very afraid that someone will come and hear or see what we are doing. Someone is constantly walking under us, and the rustling of the bushes makes us tense. I did not take off Sangini`s dress so that, if anything happened, we could pretend that doing nothing unusual. Our fun is becoming truly dangerous. I play with Sangini's naked pussy tightening the rope between her legs in a suspension and on the floor, and she moans loudly and squirms in my ropes. Next time I plan to fuck her right there for you to see.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14595kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Sangini - Cunt Knot

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... dia is on her knees ballgagged, drooling, and tit tied. She's left for a few minutes. Dr. Cupcakes returns and removes her ball gag, but promptly replaces it with a huge sponge. Clear tape seals it in tightly. He puts her on her side and leaves her to struggle with her new gag. He finally returns with some thin twine. He ties all the toes on her right foot with it. He the puts dia on her stomach and tightly hogties her. He ties her head back using the rope he tied in her hair earlier. He leaves again, but not for long. He returns with a wooden spoon... now why in the world would he have such a thing. Ahh, he uses it to smack poor dia's bare feet... Over and over again. Always experimenting, the Good Doctor notes the difference as he slaps her toe tied foot and the foot he left free. dia screams and sobs in agony through her gag. He rolls her on her side and gropes her bound tits some more. He unbuttons her Daisy Dukes and pulls her white panties deep inside her, before he lets her roll back on her stomach. He leaves poor dia Hogtied on her stomach, barely able to move an inch. Who knows when he'll be back. At the end of the clip I show some behind the scenes footage, and then I show a deleted scene. I had originally gagged her with a stress ball, but it wasn't working out well.

Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 3

carolina

Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Husband's Debt

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mia Gold, Karlo Karrera
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment

Stunning petite wife Mia Gold is enjoying her poolside sun bathing. Little does she know this brunette's privileged wealthy lifestyle is about to get fucked. Her husband owe's a lot of money and it's time to pay up. Muscle stud Karlo Karrera shows up and drags Mia into the house. Throws her on the couch and demands she tell him where her husband is. This innocent wife has no clue what is about to happen to her. As Karlo chokes Mia, he pulls off her clothes and demands sexual payment. His hard huge cock gets rammed down her wet throat for a deep throat cock sucking. He pulls her hair harder as he gags her on his dick. He flips her over and holds her down as she screams. He shoves his hard cock deep in her wet pussy and pounds her for hard fucking. This isn't all about pleasure, there must be sexual pain and punishment. He handcuffs her and brings out the flogger and she screams for corporal punishment. Nipple clamps come out and the clover clamps are applied to her sensitive nipples. She is bound in BDSM rope bondage and her mouth is gagged with a red ball gag. Her screams are muffled as he fucks her deep in her ass. Deep anal pounding gets her squirting all over the place. With her pussy and ass fully pounded he unloads his huge load all over her body. Her husband better pay up soon. Enjoy this original Kink scene from our archives, released for the first time!

Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

Download Hot Wife Gets Sexual Punishment for Husband's Debt

Life in the eliteClub part 12

Release Year: 2013

Merciless Dr. Lomp is well known in Bdsm community for his skills in the torture of young girls. His cruelty has no limit. He pulls out tender girls' nipples with clothespins, pierces pink pussy lips with needles and shoots poor girl slaves by tough whip.
From such a torture all the girls in his movies moan and shout. The soft skin is covered with welts. This release shows one more day of the Existence in the EliteClub. The fresh new Pinky slave is learning how to handle the hurting and humiliation situations awaiting her in the Club. The other bondservant girls' bush hair is at the last moment burned down. This release shows an hour long excruciating suffering of the slave ladies.

Duration: 59:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

Download Life in the eliteClub part 12

carolina

Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Juliette March, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag

Perky little Juliette March is a lying cheating girlfriend. She hooks up with D the night before and gets caught by her boyfriend Codey Steele. She denies it all, but Codey knows the truth. It's right there on her phone. She tries to kick Codey out, but he comes storming back in. He isn't going to get kicked out of her house without his guitar. The two get into a heated argument. Juliette slaps Codey in the face, and he has had enough. He chokes her and slams her to the couch. If he's getting kicked out by this cheating woman, he's going to get one last grudge fuck in. The two spit and slap each other. He wrestles her into submission. Holding her down he pulls out his huge cock and slams it down her wet throat. She deep throats his hard angry cock as he slaps her pussy red. She is tied up in rope bondage and he crops her body. Nipple clamps get her screaming, but the real fun begins when he removes the clover clamps. She continues to suck his cock as he pulls out the Hitachi and vibes her pussy! That wet hole is ready to be grudge fucked. He delivers a brutal pounding. Deep pussy fucking while she is gagged gets him hard as a rock. The ball gag muffles her screams. He finally cums deep in her pussy for a cream pie. He pulls it out and rubs it all over her pathetic face.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

Download Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 35:32

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1

carolina

Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Cast: Charles Dera, Kit Mercer
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Blonde, Blowjob, body builder, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Role Play

Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and slutty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slut face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slut she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.

Duration: 41:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

Download Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Punishment methodology pt.1

Release Year: 2016

A guy lashes the bitches' backs with a whip, they purse their lips, clench their teeth, moan and scream. Naked, tied up and obedient girls submit with pleasure.

Duration: 1:24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 310kbps

Download Punishment methodology pt.1

carolina

Dina Ket - reverse prayer

New girl Dina Ket is slender! Will she be able to do a reverse prayer? She is so cute, doing her best to look perfect with her makeup and earrings and lingerie, when we just strapped a bit gag on her. It does go nicely with her earrings, we will admit. Dina managed a reverse prayer, as we hoped, and she was a bit confused. She had never been tied up like this before, it is a strange feeling! She started drooling and sticking out her tongue, but her struggles couldn't get her free of the ropes holding her long arms in this extreme position!

Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 518.8 MB

Download Dina Ket - reverse prayer

Denise - purple reverse prayer

Denise is one of my favorite models at the moment! So versatile and eager to learn! This time she will attempt a reverse prayer. She can already do everything that's important, like strict elbow ties, huge gags, and breast bondage, but she has not tried a reverse prayer yet. Tied in purple, Denise is just stunning! A two inch purple gag completes her cute look. What a girl! She is available for custom videos too!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps

File size: 251.9 MB

Download Denise - purple reverse prayer

carolina

Denise - drooly shocks

It's almost like Denise cares more about not trying to drool than the shocks. But she can't help it, with every shock drool comes flying out, dripping all over her big boobs.

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps

File size: 811.0 MB

Download Denise - drooly shocks

Curvy Ra nipple clamped and shocked

Curvy Ra wanted to try the shock collar challenge! She is a bombshell! I even told her to clamp her nipples with clover clamps, so they would bounce around with every shock. Curvy Ra getting shocked is definitely something you don't want to miss!

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download Curvy Ra nipple clamped and shocked

carolina

It cut throat razor

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9704kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download It cut throat razor

Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

Fitness and a shock collar, don't try this at home! Well, unless you are Darina. Because she is one of the toughest girls we know. She can take hard shocks, and she will keep going. Because she loves fitness!

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps

File size: 767.6 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - shock collar fitness

carolina

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

Duration: 28:21

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.

Duration: 9:26

File size: 420.9 MB

Download Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

carolina

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

Drusillas elbows are bound very tightly together, her nipples are clamped again. She is placed on the table and hogtied.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

Natalia and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Chanta-Rose ,Natalia
Genres: Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,Big Tits ,Slave ,shaved ,BDSM

Natalia is a beautiful English girl with a luscious ass and incredible tits. She was extremely nervous about doing S&M for the first time. Chanta was the perfect dom to humiliate, punish and fuck this buxom blonde into submission.

Duration: 30:11

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Natalia and Chanta-Rose

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors