Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Emma Hix, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, drool, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain
Video language: English

Emma Hix begins in a standing position, but with one leg pulled high and wide allowing perfect access to her pussy. The Pope caresses her flesh and inspects her before tormenting her. She grinds and writhes as he touches her, showing us that this little slut wants it BAD. The drool slowly runs down her tanned body from the bright red gag keeping her mouth open. Every touch turns her on even more, yet surprises her with the aggression that he uses to caress her. Clamps are put on her nipples and her pussy lips. The Pope finger bangs her pussy with the clamps on until she can no longer deal with the pain, then they are removed and the vibe is brought in to push her over the edge. The next scene has Emma in a beautiful suspension that shows off her flexibility, as well as her amazing body. The crop is used for its precision and ability to get to the hard-to-reach places. Every exposed inch of her body is abused as she hangs from rope, helpless and unable to stop the suffering. Even at its most brutal, Emma finds a way to sexualize her pain and stare down her captor as he inflicts more pain. Once the fucking starts with her face and pussy, Emma begins to tremble from the pleasure. The orgasms continue until she is so overwhelmed she doesn't know what to do with herself. The final scene is upon us, and it begins with some bastinado with the knitting needle, and rubber bands. At this point, Emma is so sexually charged that the slightest touch from The Pope excites her. He takes full advantage of this and does everything in his power to push her over the edge, but something's missing. the only thing left to do is fuck her slutty ass, so he shoves a dildo deep in her ass and fucks her ass into oblivion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

carolina

Katie Kush (Up Part 2

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Katie Kush (Up Part 2

Femcar Bound in Gord's Famous Office Chair

Forniphilia is alive and well at the House of Gord. Femcar is bound into Jeff's Office Chair in the black PVC catsuit. She wiggles and struggles but cannot escape!

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 145.4 MB

Download Femcar Bound in Gord's Famous Office Chair

carolina

Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lacy Lennon, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Facial, Fingering, Gag

Lacy Lennon is curious about BDSM and all that comes with it. She wants to expand her sexual horizons so today she will do so with The Pope. He doesn't want to scare her off, so he begins with a basic hands above her head standing position. A red gag is put in her mouth and the transition begins instantly. Lacy falls right into the submissive role as if she's done it a hundred times already. Her submission is as real as it gets, and it's clear by her facial expression that she's a natural. The pain comes from spankings, floggers, and clothes pins on her nipples, and she takes all of it in stride. When the orgasms begin, we get to see the true slut emerge and it's a sight to behold indeed. The next scene starts with Lacy in a hogtie suspension, and The Pope enters and rubs her pussy to calm her before the next dose of suffering starts. Once he has used a crop to turn her flesh a nice shade of red, he moves around to her face and administers breath control. She stays fixed on him and every word he utters to make sure that she is pleasing him. After toying with her, he brings in a didlo and fucks her face, then her pussy until she is overcome with orgasms. The final scene has her on her back with her legs spread and the rest of her body pulled in every direction to ensure discomfort. The Pope tells her that this is the moment that she has been building up to. This is the scene where the pain comes, and there will not be any stopping until he sees fit. The pain continues into the orgasms, but then the final torment comes from nonstop orgasms. It's very clear that Lacy has had enough, but this is not her choice any more, but rather his. He is the captain of this ship, and the ride isn't over until he says so. In a move to keep her trust he actually unties one of her hands to give her some comfort while he finishes what he started. He uses her until there is nothing left to give, and then he finally leaves her in a puddle of her own juices.

Duration: 54:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

carolina

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Madison Young ,Billy
Genres: toned ,shaved ,Redhead ,Pierced Pussy ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Gimp ,other hair color ,Pain

Recommendations: Call our client, Daniel, to confirm the work order: his rambunctious, outspoken, sexually voracious girlfriend is to be trained in the erotic disciplines of slavehood and delivered at the end of the week as an obedient, submissive piece of property.
Introduce her to William, our assistant trainer, who will run her through a vigorous workout designed to not only wear down her mental defenses, but also physically prepare her for the rigorous fucking and sucking she will be performing this week.
Bring in Madison to take our trainee's punishments for her. Watching Madison's stripped ass get beaten should provide a different kind of motivation for our ill-behaved little slut trainee.
Give her a lesson in pain management and composure that is sure to bring a sincere reply to her smart mouth, and reward her with a wet cunt in her mouth and hard cock in her ass.
See to it that she is thoroughly fucked out in all holes by paying a surprise visit to her quarters in the middle of the night. Quiz her on her homework and pump her mouth full of her third load of hot come for the day.

Duration: 1:16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

carolina

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

carolina

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

Total Awesomeness

Cast: Elise Graves ,Tommy Pistol ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Nipple Torment ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Domination ,Female Slave ,Caning ,Crying ,Vaginal Penetration , ,Petite ,Foot Torment ,Hitachi ,Clothespins ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Blowjob

This Public Disgrace shoot is both Epic and Awesome! If more humiliation is what you want, more humiliation is what you get in this weeks update. Within minutes of entering the bar our little whore is covered in spit and , struggling for air in predicament bondage, and pushed to the ground to lick dirty shoes clean. Lots of involvement from bar goers, and just an all around amazing shoot!

Duration: 1:10:47

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Total Awesomeness

carolina

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Day 3 - red and blue

Cast: Iona Grace ,Krysta Kaos
Genres: Caning ,Predicament Bondage ,Bondage ,Gimp ,other hair color ,slim ,Oral Sex ,Brunette ,Suspension ,Pain

Now that we have our final two slaves, we start out with positions and protocol. We test their integrity with a nipple tug of war. They are run through the positions and then on to some bondage, with pain tolerance. We do some caning and bastinado and give them an orgasm for their reward. Next, the slaves are put into some serious predicament bondage with some good ol' fashioned water torment. We finish with blue in an intense suspension and red is free to enjoy blue's body, along with another orgasm.

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Day 3 - red and blue

carolina

Kristen Scott Gets Holiday Torment at Home

Cast: Kristen Scott, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, christmas, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

It's Christmas morning and Kristen Scott is at home, starting their day with some coffee and a festive, jovial spirit. When it's time to open presents, the first gift turns out to be a sexy, red nightie. Kristen tries it on right away! Suddenly, there's an unexpected knock at the door.and a very special Christmas delivery! The delivery man is asked to come in for coffee, and at first, things get a little uncomfortable for him, until he turns the tables.
Kristen's tied up and put at the mercy of the delivery guy. First, sitting in a chair in the middle of the living room, Kristen is helpless as the intruder rummages through everything in the house, looking for the perfect implements with which to torment his sexy captive. Once the delivery guy is ready, Kristen's gagged, clamped, electrified, and made to cum with wild intensity!
But our lucky delivery guy's just getting warmed up. Next, he enjoys Kristen's gorgeous body with some traditional over-the-knee spankings. After exploring that perfect pussy, and making Kristen cum even more, he's ready to change things up a bit. He puts Kristen is on their back, legs spread, and a cat-o-nine tails is introduced. The strikes against Kristen's skin are intense and stinging, but their cravings seem to be insatiable. Orgasm after orgasm are ripped from Kristen's dripping pussy, and their entire body trembles with relentless intensity.
Finally, when the delivery guy has taken all he wants, he leaves Kristen tied up, able to reflect on what has clearly been the best Christmas ever!

Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Gets Holiday Torment at Home

Amber Rayne is analy probed to find contraband

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Dildo ,shaved ,Leather Cuffs ,Anal Stretching ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Big Tits ,Medical Fetish ,Rimming ,Mouth Spreader

Under the stark white lights of the institution.
Amber Rayne is institutionalized and possibly being a naughty girl. Aiden Starr is the head nurse & is defiantly being naughty when she needs to search Amber for contraband. First Aiden tries to beat information out of Amber by giving her a caning. When that does not giver her the info she requests, more drastic measures are called into play. Hooked from ass to nose, Aiden first searches Amber's oral cavity & then moves things to the infirmary for some deeper probing. Stretched WIDE & flushed out, Aiden is then able to do a hands on anal cavity search on Amber's tiny little asshole.
After coming to the conclusion that Amber was telling her the truth that she was not hiding anything, Aiden just takes advantage of her captive & gives her a good ass fucking.

Duration: 50:27

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amber Rayne is analy probed to find contraband

carolina

Young, Sexy Rope Slut Tormented and Made to Cum in Bondage

Cast: Avi Love, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Cage, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon

Young and sexy pain slut, Avi Love, finds herself in a traditional hogtie atop a steel cage. The Pope enters and begins to enjoy her body, inch by inch, to decide which part of her flesh he wants to torment first, as she lies there, helpless to resist him. Her feet grab his attention, and he wastes no time preparing her sensitive soles for immediate suffering. Rubber bands are placed around her feet, and the torment begins with non stop snaps to her soles. The crop is introduced along with other implements to ensure maximum pain. Avi is made to join in on her own withering agony as she holds the bands and waits for The Pope to instruct her as to when to release them. At the same time, he finger bangs her pussy, giving her pleasure while teasing her with impending pain. Next, Avi is put in an inverted hip suspension with her hands tied to her ankles. Her nipples are pulled and tugged on as she is swung around the dungeon. Her body is then flogged and turned a beautiful red, before her pussy is fucked and vibed for optimal orgasms. In the final scene, Avi finds herself on her back, eager for whatever comes, like the slut that she is, with her feet exposed and at the perfect location for some bastinado. The Pope pulls out all the stops as Avi's subjected to nonstop foot torment. After more suffering from brutal pain, she's made to cum again until she has no more to give.

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

Download Young, Sexy Rope Slut Tormented and Made to Cum in Bondage

Jenya and DragonLily

Cast: Jenya ,DragonLily
Genres: Bondage ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,LezDom ,Dildo ,Pussy Eating ,Slave ,shaved

Jenya is jumped in a dark freight elevator by DragonLily, the evil late night janitor. She is gagged, cable tied, stuffed with an inflatable dildo and spanked on her nice round ass and tits. Down in the dirty basement, she endures more punishment and takes a strap-on cock in the ass. An erotic lesbian fantasy performed well by these two sexy women.

Duration: 23:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 276.1 MB

Download Jenya and DragonLily

carolina

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Anal Electrosex for a Cute Blonde

Cast: Anikka Albrite ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Electro Plug ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde ,Slave ,shaved ,Electric Dildo ,Gag ,Facesitting

Episode 1: Anikka Albright is no stranger to Electrosluts and therefor no stranger to electrosex! However, she is certainly still a newbie. Lucky for her Lorelei is a master at the proper electro BDSM introduction that this newbie needs to take her to the next electro level. Tied down in pile driver, Anikka's holes are spread open and available for Lorelei to stuff with anything she see fit. What does she see fit? Our favorite electro dildo, the Samurai. Warming Anikka up by ripping her clothes off, cutting her panties and stuffing them in her mouth as the perfect gag. Now Anikka is in the perfect state to get fucked.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 681.2 MB

Download Anal Electrosex for a Cute Blonde

carolina

Flipping the Flipper

Courtney is a property flipper who thinks she can hire 1 contractor, for $9 an hour, and that he should be able to renovate the entire house and yard in a week because she saw it done on one of the home networks, and is one of those people who believes everything that she sees and hears on the TV and internet. Unfortunately the contractor that she fires has a strong entrepreneurial spirit himself and decides to flip her. With a small investment in time and a few supplies he already has in his truck anyway, he can sell Courtney at a huge profit!! He subdues her with a clear hood and then gags and strictly binds her in the garage. This clip has terrible wind noise during the outdoor part and overall I was not happy with this video. It was shot years ago and there are reasons I never edited it as the overall quality is lacking. I had a lot more planned, but Courtney tapped out early. She does look miserable throughout, so if that appeals to you or if you are a fan of Courtney's previous clips then you might also enjoy this video.

Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

Download Flipping the Flipper

Amber Rayne

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,BDSM ,shaved ,slim ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage

Hogtied members know what a category 5 suspension is. Amber Rayne is back and she just did a category 5 shoot. 4 out of 5 ties were worthy of the prestigious Category 5 label. Not only is Amber tough, sexy and beautiful but she also has some of the most intense orgasms we have ever seen. There are some brutal, punishing and unique ties in this update. Add on the massive orgasms and the sexy shaved pussy of Amber Rayne and we have a Hogtied classic.

Duration: 43:22

File size: 970.5 MB

Download Amber Rayne

carolina

Bullies Get Fucked and Punished!

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Amanda Tate
Genres: Role Play ,natural boobs ,Submission ,slim ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,brunet ,mixed ,Rope Bondage

Amanda Tate gets in trouble for bullying a classmate and is punished by a strict priest. She is tied to a cross, her clothes ripped off, flogged and made to come! Bound in multiple positions, she submits to face fucking and relentless bondage sex!

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps

Download Bullies Get Fucked and Punished!

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

carolina

Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!

Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, Boot, brunet, Brunette, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Extreme Torment

Victoria Voxxx needs no introduction, as she is fast becoming one of the baddest bitches at Kink. She's been through hell, was a trailblazer in the multi-part Kink feature "School of Submission" and now she's back for even more. She's as tough as they come, and The Pope now knows exactly what to do to make his little slut suffer the way she wants and needs it. She begins in a seated position on a chair with her legs tied spread and a rope collar around her neck. She lets out a big smile when The Pope enters, and grabs the rope around her neck and pulls it tight. He ties a 12-pound bowling ball to the rope looped around her neck, and then moves on to add clothes pins to her body. It's time for target practice with Fluffy, the big bad dragon tail. This vicious implement is what makes Victoria purr like the slut that she is. Anyone else would wince and buckle, but this badass bitch craves it as only The Pope can give it to her. Her flesh quickly becomes striped with bright red marks from the strikes of Fluffy. The sting is downright fucked up, but it also makes her orgasms more intense. Throw in some heavy punching while she cums and she gets some of the most intense orgasms we've seen from her. The next scene begins and Victoria
is in a single-leg futo, a.k.a. a single-knee suspension. This is as intense as it looks, and Victoria is right at home in this position. Her other leg is tied to her hands behind her back, and then the bowling ball is tied around her neck again. Her flesh is smacked to heighten the already pulsating red, and then she's overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. The final scene puts Victoria in an extremely vulnerable position. She's prepped for waterboarding, and this has her nervous as hell. She's seen The Pope do this to other models, and she wants her turn, but even her ironclad confidence is a bit shaky. This may be a decision
that she regrets later, but for now, she's ready, and it's time. The Pope starts with her, and he takes his time. He knows it can't be rushed, so Victoria can have the full experience. And once she's had enough, she's nothing more than a puddle of slut left in the middle of the floor. Even after the shoot, during the closing interview Victoria is so overwhelmed by her day she has to cum one last time, and masturbates herself into an orgasmic fit!

Duration: 50:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Torment, Brutal Bondage and Waterboarding!

Kate Kennedy is Brutalized in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Cast: Kate Kennedy, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination

Kate begins in a brutal predicament tie with all of her weight resting on her knees. Her hands are box tied behind her, and her ankles pulled up to ensure she is balancing on her knees. A gag is shoved into her mouth, then multiple nipple clamps are added to each nipple. This is more than enough for the average model, but The Pope insists on making her suffer more by adding weights to the clamps. Then he starts the impact with a blunt thud like pain, just like she said that she enjoyed. Next, we have Kate in a side suspension with one leg all the way up to open her honey hole for everything that he has in store for her. He begins by caning her clit, then moves around to other sensitive places. Her feet, legs, ass, and nipples all get the cane before he moves back to her clit for more suffering. Next, her outer labia is clamped and then spread wide and taped to her leg. A dildo is shoved inside of her pussy, and then a vibe is added to make this slut orgasm uncontrollably. In the final scene, she is face down and her ass in high in the air. The impact begins, and we see her body shake every time he strikes her with his flogger. After several minutes of severe beatings, she is fucked and vibed again into multiple orgasms before he finally leaves her alone.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kate Kennedy is Brutalized in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

carolina

Cheyenne Jewel Punished with Orgasms and Mean Metal Bondage!

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,The Pope
Genres: brunet ,drool ,natural boobs ,multiple orgasms ,BDSM ,muscular ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Ass Hook

Cheyenne Jewel is no stranger to Device Bondage's sinister dungeon. She is the kind of woman that likes to be in charge and demands the respect of the men in her life. But secretly she harbors other devious needs. She needs to suffer to feel complete. She craves for the chance to serve at the pleasure of a real man and to feel his giant hands grope every inch of her body. She sits helplessly on chair dressed only in lingerie and awaits her punishment. The Pope sneaks behind her and blindfolds her with a rough piece of burlap. She screams in terror and trembles as she pleads The Pope for mercy. But the only mercy dispensed in the dungeon is cruel treatment and humiliating words. The Pope attacks her hands with sharp barb of metal and inflicts ceaseless pain to her perfectly manicured hands. Drool leaks from the edges of the giant mouth gag and oozes down her chest, pooling at the base of her creamy pussy. She says "no" but with each thud of the impact play her tight pink pussy grows ever wetter with a debased desire to be abused and punished. She tries to move her hands out of the way of The Pope's wicked whacks but the tight and restrictive metal bondage makes it impossible for her to move sensitive digits out of harm's way. As she is hyperventilating from the extreme pain The Pope jams a hitachi onto her swollen clit. As the vibrator lulls her into a false sense of security the sadistic dom pokes her with a cattle prod and ruins her orgasm. She will eventually have pleasure but first she will be tormented with orgasm denial. Now that she is warmed up, The Pope shoves her into a missionary position with her legs frog tied with leather belts and chains. He attacks her shins, mercilessly hitting them with a heavy cane. The dull thud of wood on bone echos through the dungeon as she hollers in pain. After working all the nooks and crannies of her ankles and feet, The Pope takes a massive dildo and jams it into her hungry pussy. She is so turned on by the abuse that her pussy glistens with creamy juices. Before she can catch her breath The Pope then flips her onto her stomach and begins to spank her firm and perfect ass. A heavy flogger and his giant hands aren't enough to satiate his depraved desires. He wants to hear her plead for mercy so he whips her behind with a long and severe cat-o-nine-tails. It stings her flesh like a swarm of relentless bee's punishing a fool for attempting to steal their sweet treasures. Not satisfied with simply beating her ass he decides to show her the meaning of restraint by probing her tight asshole with mean ass hook that he ties securely to her neck and hair. He then proceeds to rip painful multiple and continuous orgasms for pussy. She screams and her whole body trembles and quivers from the relentless clitoral stimulation. And like all dangerous animals, The Pope eventually grows tired of toying with his helpless plaything. He leaves her drenched in sweat and steals off into the night to find his next unsuspecting victim.

Duration: 48:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

Download Cheyenne Jewel Punished with Orgasms and Mean Metal Bondage!

Back to Basics

Cast: Katy Kiss ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Handler ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,slim ,Chains ,Bondage ,Redhead

There are newbies and then there are the ones that are so green that they have no idea what they've signed up for. After a few short minutes you will see which one we have today. The devices restrain the slut in traditional positions to allow for proper access to all of the good parts. She goes from being restrained with chains in a standing position to doggy position, and then finish with this slut on her back getting tormented and fucked.

Duration: 49:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

Download Back to Basics

carolina

Gia Love Hogzipped Part3

I held up on posting the last one in this series until site and server updates were done, but hopefully everything works as it should.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

Download Gia Love Hogzipped Part3

Girl Natalia Forrest

Natalia Forrest is a school girl who is going to write 'Natalia loves shock collars' on the blackboard. A fun challenge! But when we start shocking her at level 5, Natalia already had enough. She is so much fun to shock! Her reactions are priceless. We just had to throw in a few extra level 9 shocks. Oh Natalia, we love you!

Duration: 5:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14698kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

Download Girl Natalia Forrest

carolina

Spanked Naked Thieves 720p

Cast: Stevie Rose, Kendra
Genres: BDSM, Torture

In spanked naked thieves, Stevie and Kendra have been called over to their friend Kyle's house for unknown reasons. They wear their new clothes, which Stevie thanks Kendra for buying her, before Kendra admits she used Kyle's card to buy them the clothes without Stevie knowing. An angry Kyle comes home to tell them they are either going to pay him back and allow him to do whatever he wants to them, or he is calling the authority's and reporting credit card fraud. He gives them 20 seconds to decide, which they decide to do whatever he says.

Total size: 735.0 MB in 2 files.

Download Spanked Naked Thieves 720p

Blue-Eyed Redhead Damsel Tormented in Strict Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Penny Pax, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination

Penny Pax has found herself in a precarious situation. She's in sexy lingerie, tied to a wooden column, unable to escape. She is the epitome of a damsel in distress, and with those big blues eyes, she definitely sells the part. The Pope enters and begins to inspect her body, slowly rubbing his hand across her exposed flesh, making sure to caress her big tits and sweet, slutty pussy. He slowly rips her clothes away, then shoves her panties in her mouth. The pain first comes by way of the flogger. After some impact play, her pussy is devastated with non stop orgasms. The nest scene begins and Penny is flying in a side suspension with one leg high in the air. The Pope enters with his crop and goes to town on her pussy and tits, before moving to her sensitive feet. This slut is so turned on by what is happening that her mouth opens as soon as she sees the cock. The Pope fucks Penny's mouth until the dildo is soaked with her spit, and then he moves to her pussy. The orgasms pour out of her and once she has enough of the cock, he finger fucks her into more orgasms. In the final scene Penny is on a table and sprawled out like a meal at dinner time. She is completely helpless and unable to stop what is about to happen to her. Penny is subjected to more flogging before The Pope initiates the most powerful onslaught of imposed orgasms she has ever experienced. She thrashes around trying to escape, but to no avail, as the orgasms keep coming, again, and again, and again.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Blue-Eyed Redhead Damsel Tormented in Strict Bondage

carolina

Girl On Girl Spells Trouble

Seems to be getting to be the norm around here with chick-on-chick. Kay is taking on all the females she can handle, (or fuck) if she gets a chance.
Here she is handling Savannah. We gave her Savanna to practice rope work on.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Girl On Girl Spells Trouble

The Second Year (part 2)

Cast: Girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen

o you want to get into the world of debauchery and lust without leaving your home in Spanking Casting sex films?

Duration: 29:01
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Second Year (part 2)

carolina

Enema and BJ In Hogtie Bondage For Raven

Raven, a hot , receives yet more heavy-handed corporal punishment and humiliation at the Reform School. This time, the School Master enlists help fro Alexa, a former bad herself now a sexy college cheerleader she has a desire to dish...

Duration: 1:01:30
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 557.8 MB

Download Enema and BJ In Hogtie Bondage For Raven

Katie Kush (Up Part 1

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.
Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.
He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps

Download Katie Kush (Up Part 1

carolina

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Hogtied Newcomer Bound and Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Katya Rodriguez, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hot Wax, Humiliation

Katya Rodriguez has been with us on Fucking Machines before, but this time she's got a new handler in The Pope. She's very nervous, so she begins in a standing position, that quickly turns into a predicament position. She need to be comfortable so The Pope can gain her trust, but once he does, he instantly betrays her! He begins to punish her, and she presses her ass back into him, as if to signal that she is ready to suffer even more. Now she's ready, so her leg is pulled into the air and that spreads her legs wide and exposes her honey hole. She is craving his touch to ease the suffering, and once he touches her pussy she can't help but squirt everywhere. Next she is put in a predicament tie that has her leaning back with her legs spread wide, and her neck pulled back. Her nipples are put through grueling torment, and the pain alone makes this slut squirt again. It is now completely clear to her that The Pope's touch, good or bad, is enough to drain her pussy of it's juices. She wants to give him all of it, and he is going to take as much of it as he can. Next Katya finds herself face-down on the floor, totally helpless. The Pope turns her flesh a bright red from heavy impact-play before pouring hot wax all over her body. She is elated by what is happening to her, and he is willing to give this slut everything she can handle. To finish her off, he fucks her pussy so hard that he finally drains her of all of her pussy nectar.

Duration: 45:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download Hogtied Newcomer Bound and Tormented in Bondage

carolina

First Time for Bondage

Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage

Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut

Cast: Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation

Charlotte Sins is a sweet young slut who's wanted to shoot for Kink for a long time. But you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for, you may get it! Charlotte waits in solitude, kneeling with her legs spread, in what almost looks like a web of rope. She feels completely helpless as she awaits her captor's arrival. First a red ball gag is shoved into her mouth, then The Pope circles her, contemplating what to do first. To start off, this sexy slut is flogged, then nipple clamps are added. She seems playful, until she's blindfolded and the real intensity begins. Unable to see, Charlotte is now nervous with anticipation of what's to come. She's cropped all over her body, and she's rewarded with orgasms before she's taken to the next position. Charlotte is in a side suspension, with all of her holes fully exposed. Her body falls under a full-on assault from multiple implements that cause maximum suffering. Her body breaks out in a glistening sweat, but that doesn't stop The Pope, her sadistic handler. He brings in a massive didlo and fucks her pussy and mouth, completely using up her holes. In the final scene we have Charlotte on her back like a good little slut. The Pope enters and administers a grueling double flogger assault, before ripping more orgasms from her young pussy. Charlotte may be "relatively new" as she says in her opening interview, but by the end of the shoot, she's a veteran.

Duration: 45:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

Download Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors