Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Isis Love and Sahara Knite

Cast: Isis Love ,Sahara Knite
Genres: shaped ,Anal ,Pain ,Pussy Eating ,fake boobs ,slim ,Brunette ,dungeon ,Curvy ,Foot Worship
Video language: English

Sahara Kight is an extremely cute girl from London who submits to Mistress Isis. Bound in a moody dungeon, she is obedient, endures pain and is rewarded with screaming orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Isis Love and Sahara Knite

Double Trouble Tilt Sucker

Ivy and Liliyana take turns teaching the little tart Poppy how to tilt and suck properly.

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Double Trouble Tilt Sucker

carolina

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 667.0 MB

Download Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

Erotic Shaving - How to Make Your Partner's Pussy Pube-less

Cast: Mistress Minax ,Aali Rousseau
Genres: natural boobs ,Curvy ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,toned ,bottom ,shaved ,other hair color ,top

Eve Minax demonstrates how to shave a female partner in an erotic fashion. Learn the best techniques for using clippers, shavers, and razors to not only make a partner's legs and pussy hairless, but how you can add eroticism and dominance to the act. Shaving your partner can be a wonderful ritual, sharing extremely intimate moments of sensual touch and the excitement of danger, artistry, and even humiliation play. Also see how a shaving scene makes a perfect overture for <a href="www.kink shoot 35148">finger fucking< a> or <a href="www.kink shoot 35666">cunnilingus< a> or more!

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Erotic Shaving - How to Make Your Partner's Pussy Pube-less

carolina

Rhonda

Cast: Rhonda
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Clothespins ,Couple ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo

Rhonda, yet another bondage virgin. She saw the ad on Craigslist, sent a couple pictures, and bang, bound and helpless. Words fail me to describe this shoot. A priceless talent that I hope to get back soon! Oh yea I almost forgot, I tickled the crap out of her too.

Duration: 38:59

File size: 453.8 MB

Download Rhonda

This is kristen, the orgasm pig

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare... Welcome to Hell!

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download This is kristen, the orgasm pig

carolina

The pig and her cunt caning

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart...BrutalMaster The Pig And Her Cunt Caning!

Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The pig and her cunt caning

Eager to Please

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Mina Leigh
Genres: Cage ,other hair color ,slim ,Bondage ,Anal ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Pain ,Corporal Punishment

Mina Leigh is a pretty girl with an all natural body and a fascination for sex and bondage. She takes pain as a display of her submission. She is also bound in ways that leave her movement restricted furthering her state of submission. Mina is fucked in her pussy and ass while bound. She sucks cock with hands in a reversed prayer position and trapped in a steel cage. A hole is large enough to stick her pretty head through the cage to receive as mouth full of cum. But she is also rewarded for her service with giant orgasms making her whole body shake in ecstasy!

Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eager to Please

carolina

Penny Pax Gagged and Double Stuffed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: bondage, Double Penetration, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, anal, gag

Gorgeous Penny Pax is suspended with a vibe tied to her pussy, sending her into overwhelming orgasms right out of the gate. Once we get her down she is begging for more so she is tied doggie style, ass spread wide open to receive the "11". This is just a warm up to the final double fucking she is to get in the last scene.Don´t miss this super hot anal slut taking it hard for us in the tightest bondage on the web!

Duration: 49:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps

Download Penny Pax Gagged and Double Stuffed

Cards of pain pt.1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: ElitePain

We developed a new pain game and its first contestant is Lucy. In this game the player must devide 100 strokes between five of her body parts: Soles, Pussy, Tits, Bottom and Back. She wins the game and the huge prize only if she takes all five punishments. But there is one catch. She must draw a lucky card (or we should better call them unlucky cards) for each of the five punishments which slightly modifies the original punishments. These cards may contains virtually anything, double up the number of strokes, add a further punishment, change the body part or the way the punishment is executed... Will Lucy this time win the game?

Duration: 1:01:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Cards of pain pt.1

carolina

Jack Law

Cast: Jack Lawrence
Genres: submissive ,dom ,Blonde ,Vibrator ,High Heels ,Circumcised ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Machine Dildo ,Femdom

With the bustling activity at Kink, the talent department has been actively recruiting numerous new models, and although we have the opportunity to meet and engage with them in-house, we recognize that our viewers may not have the same chance to get acquainted with these fresh faces.

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Jack Law

Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Whitney Wright
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination

There's no hope, the jury is going to convict. Seth Gamble is going to jail and legal counsel Whitney Wright can't do anything about it. Or can she! If Seth is going away on a five to seven, he's going to take what he wants right now. Throwing Whitney to the ground and binding her hands behind her back with his belt, Seth shoves his hard cock right down Whitney's throat. A deep sloppy wet cock sucking is just the beginning. With her tits out, Seth grabs his phone and records this unprofessional conduct. Stripped fully naked and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Seth gets to work on what he wants, corporal punishment. Flogging Whitney's round ass red. She screams in pain as he inflicts his stinging pleasure. Her holes exposed, Seth goes in for a pussy pounding. Her wet hole begs for his hard cock as he goes in deep and hard. She begs him for more and to fuck her tight asshole. He delivers a deep anal which gets Whitney screaming with orgasm. Flipped over and mouth gagged with a ballgag, Seth fucks his legal counsel again. She begs for his hot cum and he shoots a huge load all over her body. See you in court for a mistrial Whitney.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

carolina

Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

Cast: Hadley Viscara ,Mistress Kara ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Tattoo ,shaped ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,Submission ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Gay ,Crop ,muscular

Hadley Viscara is an all-American busty blonde beauty who has just arrived to Spain and is excited to shoot for Kink for her very first time out of the United States. Here, Mistress Kara has devious plans in store for the innocent Hadley Viscara. She drags Hadley roughly by the rope that binds her through the Spanish backstreets. Kara rips Hadley's dress off leaving her completely naked while the public hurry by utterly shocked. Mistress Kara applies two pairs of nipple clamps to Hadley's perfect natural tits and then slaps them with her crop. She turns Hadley around and crops her perfect juicy round ass. She pulls up her own dress and presses Hadley's face against her pussy and makes her lick it until Mistress Kara cums all over Hadley's face. Mistress Kara loves watching her plaything squirm so she takes her into a shady dive bar and makes her sit on the bar-top and spread her legs and show everyone her pussy. Mistress Kara slaps Hadley's big natural tits with an acrylic paddle then teases and zaps her with electricity while the people in the bar gasp in shock. Mistress Kara tells all the old nasty men to caress Hadley's beautiful natural tits and so they do with mouths agape, surprised by their stroke of luck. Hadley gets worked up enough to beg for some dick and Tommy Pistol fucks her throat upside down on top of a pool table. He turns her over and fucks this American whore so hard she cums all over his cock. Mistress Kara jumps in on the action with her big cock strapped on and pushes Hadley to the edge with expert strap-on fucking. As the crowd gets wilder, Tommy Pistol takes her down on her knees and gives this filthy slut a proper Spanish welcome, a big fucking load right on her tits.

Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

Download Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

Audrey Leigh and Karma

Cast: Karma ,Audrey Leigh

Karma has an intense fear of electro-play. She can handle the bondage, the s+m and the multiple orgasms but can she deal with the high voltage shocks she's soon to feel deep in her pussy? Much to her surpise, YES and she loves every minute of it! She cums harder, struggles more and begs for the orgasms to stop but with Audrey at the controls who knows what will happen next!!!!

Duration: 28:57

File size: 337.1 MB

Download Audrey Leigh and Karma

carolina

Goddess Athena Part I

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Goddess Athena Part I

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

carolina

Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Miley May
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, Mask, natural boobs, Rope Bondage

It's last call at The Dark Corner Saloon. Bartender, Miley May sweeps up after a long night. One creepy customer remains slumped over in his chair, wearing mechanic's coveralls and a creepy mask. Miley approaches with caution and tells the man that he has to leave. The man gets up immediately, throws down his chair, and grabs Miley by the neck. He tells her in his creepiest voice that if she does everything he says, she'll be okay. He lays her down on a bar table and rips off her clothes. He binds her arms and legs with black zip-ties, and secures the ties to the table. The scary man makes her stare him in the eyes while he fucks her pussy with an empty wine bottle. After that, he gets a leather crop and hits her in the pussy repeatedly. After taking a beating with the crop, Miley gets a shock when the scary guy slides a big dildo inside of her pussy. He cuts the zip-ties and tells her to stand up, and drags her to the bar, lifts her up, and places her face down on top of it. Her hands are bound behind her back, her legs are bound together, and her mouth is covered with duct tape. He lifts up her hips, spanks her ass, and continues fucking her pussy with a big dildo. In the next scene, Miley is face-down on a dirty mattress, bound in rope with her arms tied behind her back. The scary man slowly climbs on top of her and zaps her with electricity. He hits her again with the leather flogger and unties the rope just from her legs. She flips over onto her back and is told to spread her legs. He fucks her again with his big dildo and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. In the final scene, he puts a ball-gag in her mouth, binds her in a plethora of rope and pulls her up in a full suspension. He fucks her some more with his dildo until she can't take anymore and lets her down.

Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

German Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

Sierra Cirque wanted more speed out of her saddle fucking machine, so Russell hooked it up to a VW Van and stripped her naked..complete with nipple clamps. We knew the top speed of the Van could only be about 60 miles per hour, but we surely didn't need that much! Watch as she goes round and round and up and down hills getting her brains fucked out. See more of naughty girl- next-door Sierra on House of Gord.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 163.0 MB

Download German Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

carolina

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

Download Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Jacqueline Summers

Cast: Jacqueline Summers
Genres: Lesbian ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Dominatrix ,multiple orgasms ,Blonde ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,Anal

Jacqueline Summer is only eighteen, a sweet little newbie with nice big tits and a slender frame. Having been in the business for only 3 months, this is her first time experiencing electricity and domination by a femdom. Her innocence and hesitation are clear in the beginning, but in the end she enjoys the orgasms and the mixture of pleasure and pain. Don't they all!?! This is a BONUS update, there will be a full update on Friday.

Duration: 27:21

File size: 318.6 MB

Download Jacqueline Summers

carolina

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2. I continuously add more zipties to Gia's curvy body.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 437.8 MB

Download Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

It was a day of firsts for Gomita. Having never experienced electric play or a magic wand before, she's tossed in the deep end. She's tied with rope and held standing by a mounted collar. In front of her face is a sound sensitive tens unit. Between her legs is a magic wand secured tightly in place. Each by itself is easy enough to deal with, but soon finds that once the wand is on it's very difficult to keep quiet. The powerful sensations make her body squirm with pleasure as her lips quiver desperate to keep quiet. Even her breath must be controlled to avoid the bite of an electric shock.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download Gomita vs. The Quiet Game

carolina

Fetcon Surprise

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

Download Fetcon Surprise

Fishnet Catsuit White Armbinder

Mina wears a sexy fishnet catsuit, shiny waist cincher and ballet boots. She shows off her soft white zipper armbinder.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5609kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

Download Fishnet Catsuit White Armbinder

carolina

Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure

Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey lives the lifestyle. She is a Pro Dom and a collared slave, in simpler terms she is a Switch. She enjoys BDSM from both sides. Most importantly she learns BDSM from both sides.
Today she is the subject, our plaything, our toy. Rain can take it, so we bring it. Heavy foot torment, with bands and the cane. Hard pussy play, slapping and flogging. Extreme nipple pain with string and weights. We bring it and Rain takes it, sometimes stoic, most of the time screaming.
But it's not all about pain, it is also about pleasure. And trust me, too much pleasure can be very painful! We make Rain's body cum, and cum often. Often enough to make this masochist beg for it to stop, but "stop" is not a word, is it?

Duration: 17:59

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Lifestyler endures pain, suffers pleasure

Pain Slut Surrenders to Bondage and Domination

Cast: Joseline Kelly, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging

Joseline Kelly is a cute little slut, and she's ready for some extreme punishment. So here she is, on the set of Hogtied with The Pope. She starts in a standing, spread-eagle position, completely exposed to The Pope's will. He gropes her tits and fondles her pussy, and she already can't get enough. He flogs her, and we can now see hints of her nature as a pain slut when she can't help but smile. She's blindfolded, which immediately ramps up the exhilaration for her, since she can no longer see and has no idea what's coming. To her surprise The Pope sneaks in a vibrator, and immediately she's on the path to nonstop orgasms. Joseline is beyond excited, cumming like a whore. She's then put into a traditional hogtie suspension. Weighted clamps are applied to her nipples, and another set is added to her wet pussy. He stretches that sweet cunt out, pulling on the chains and the clamps. She can't help but smile when one of the clamps slips off her nipple, because the pain of the sudden release can't be ignored. The Pope puts the clamp back on, then works more orgasms out of that perfect pussy. In the final scene, Joseline is face-down and ass-up. She's flogged and punched, then rapped with a cane as The Pope administers bastinado. Ultimately he rips even more orgasm from her pussy until she can no longer hold herself upright, and then collapses.

Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pain Slut Surrenders to Bondage and Domination

carolina

Hard Bodied Goth Slut in Extreme Bondage and Tormented

Cast: Kira Noir, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Kira Noir and The Pope have been working together for years, so this time they decided things would be a little different. The bondage is going to push Kira harder than ever before, something Kira's wanted more then ever. She begins in a predicament with on leg pulled up, while her body weight rests on her upper body. Her tits and feet are brutalized with a crop to get her ready and primed for the day. Most times, The Pope takes it easier on the girls when the bondage is this extreme, but not today. Not with Kira. After a few minutes, he turns his attention to torment her pussy with non stop orgasms that fill the dungeon with her screams. The second scene opens and Kira is in another predicament, but this time it's even more diabolical than the last. This time she is in a hogtie type position with her neck tied to one of her feet. She is completely vulnerable, and nervously awaits The Pope's return. His entrance is a grand one as he shows her the different types of electrical devices he plans to use on her. Her face shows her fear, which he feeds on. She begs and pleads with him, but at this point it isn't about if he will, but rather how much damage he has planned for her. The tears start to flow as the intensity of the scene grows, but Kira is one tough bitch, and she isn't giving up that easily. In the final scene we get to see a lot of on-screen rope work, which is few and far between. The Pope slowly weaves a web on inescapable bondage that has Kira completely helpless. Once she is secured, he spends the rest of the day having his way with her. He fucks her pussy and throat, non stop orgasms, and breath control round out the remainder of the day.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

Download Hard Bodied Goth Slut in Extreme Bondage and Tormented

Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: Fetish, Bondage

Mistress Margout Darko has her slave Kinky Ropes tied in shibari bondage hogtie. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. Her task is simple: she's got 30 minutes to tip over a water bottle at the end of the corridor. On top of that, she's got a magic wand vibrator tied between her legs making her cum uncontrollably. To make it even better, her Mistress commands her to give her one orgasm eating her pussy for each orgasm Kinky gets with the wand. Will the Mistress get satisfied?

Duration: 21:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7691kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eat My Pussy Hogtied Challenge

carolina

Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Fingering ,Bondage ,Suspension ,shaved ,Handler ,Submission ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM

Dana DeArmond once again show why we consider one of the toughest bondage models out there. Hogtied was Dana's first shoot in the adult business some two and a half years ago. For most models as time passes their interest in doing hard bondage tends to wane, but not Dana. She just loves it and gets better every year. Breath play, tickling, severe bondage, suspensions, hard orgasms and the most weight we ever put on a crotch rope. Dana takes it all and wants more.

Duration: 44:38

File size: 998.8 MB

Download Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

The Second Year (part 3)

Cast: Girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen

o you want to get into the world of debauchery and lust without leaving your home in Spanking Casting sex films?

Duration: 29:36
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download The Second Year (part 3)

carolina

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

Cast: Gina Valentina, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation

Gina Valentina begins in a standing position with her arms box tied behind her. She has been here before and knows what to expect, but that doesn't lighten the blow at all. She knows exactly what The Pope is capable of doing, and that has her a little on edge. He enters and goes straight for her nipples, which has Gina wincing in pain as he squeezes them. Her flesh falls prey to his leather flogger and hands as he inflicts pain and suffering on our little Gina. The Pope then ties one of her legs up to the rig so that he can enjoy her sweet pussy and not be disturbed by her trying to close her legs. Next, he adds a stocking over her head, which is then tied up too. Now she is completely helpless, and The Pope assaults her pussy with finger banging and a magic wand. She begs for him to stop and screams at the top of her lungs when he makes her cum even more. Next, we have Gina in a hogtie suspension with her arms held out with bamboo. She has to endure nipple torment, as well as bastinado until she can no longer take the pain. Her
pussy is vibed until she can no longer handle her orgasms. Next, we have her on the floor with one leg tied to a wooden column, and the other pulled as wide as we could get them. Her arms are stretched and restrained away from her body, and now The Pope can have his way again. He enters with his cat-o-nine tails and wreaks havoc on her flesh with unforgiving strikes that instantly turn bright red. Next, there is the cane, and Gina cannot stop screaming in agonizing pain. Before he finishes with her, he fucks her pussy and throat to overload her even more. The day still isn't over for our little slut, because The Pope is not going to stop until Gina is completely wrecked. She is tied to the rig and sat atop the sybian. He turns it up quickly, and we get to see Gina succumb to her orgasms.

Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

Download Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

carolina

Gord coco Fucks Femcar

Gord installs Femcar tightly into the Coco butt box and has a fucking machine surprise hiding inside the box! Features caning, a mesh catsuit with nipple cut outs, strap bondage and a built-in fucking machine.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2393kbps

File size: 116.9 MB

Download Gord coco Fucks Femcar

Naughty Slut Submits to The Pope

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Flogging

Maddy is a dirty slut, and she loves getting tied up and tormented, but we haven't had her on the pages of Kink for many years. That changes today when she submits to The Pope. How could anyone say no to that? We now present to you Maddy O'Reilly, bound and beaten and made to cum. Maddy begins her journey on her knees like every good whore should, in inescapable bondage. The Pope enters and we get right into the good stuff. After some flogging and cropping, we find out how playful Maddy can be. She clearly loves this more than any of us may have thought, so The Pope cranks up the intensity with some brutal bastinado. She is rewarded with multiple orgasms before moving on to the next scene, where we have Maddy face down and ass up to showcase her luscious ass. The only proper thing to do in this scenario is a double flogging scene to ensure maximum suffering. Her ass and back are berated with non-stop flogging until her flesh glows a bright red. That is followed with some heavy-handed spanking, then she is fucked and made to orgasms repeatedly. The final scene begins with Maddy spread eagle on the floor. She is as helpless as she can possibly be, and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. Her beautiful suffering is heightened with a cat o nine tails as it whips her flesh. She squeals as he hits all of her sensitive spots. The cane stripes her body, then The Pope moves on to the brutal torment of her feet with a knitting needle. The orgasms are plentiful as the scene wraps up. It's been a while since we've seen Maddy, but we are confident in saying it's totally been worth the wait.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

Download Naughty Slut Submits to The Pope

carolina

The Training of Tia Ling, Day Two

Cast: Tia Ling ,Maestro
Genres: Anal ,black hair ,big dick ,Discipline ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave

Watch sexy big tit tia ling attempt to tackle her strengths, weaknesses, fears and goals! This ambitious little slut suffers beautifully through tight bondage and orgasm denial! in the end she gets rewarded with hard cock in her hungry Pussy and lut Hole!!!

Duration: 1:07:10

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Training of Tia Ling, Day Two

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

carolina

Desires of a Dominatrix Vol. 6

Genres: Bdsm

Poor sweet Tanya must endure the wrath of Nicole. Lingerie and latex abound in this bonanza of badness. Your spine will tingle with anticipation as you watch these demure yet devilish femdoms subject their quivering quails to tease after tease, tickling, whipping, pinching with clothespins. The ultimate culmination of sins ends with a helpless blond and a vibrator bound to her clit, left to climax again and again...

Duration: 55:31
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 621.1 MB

Download Desires of a Dominatrix Vol. 6

Adorable 20 year old captured, punished and ass fucked!

Cast: Kristine Kahill ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Anal ,Brunette ,shaved ,Lesbian ,Tattoo ,switch ,fake boobs ,Petite ,LezDom ,slim

Kristine Kahill is an all natural petite 20 year old obsessed fan of Gia Dimarco's. She's caught trespassing on Gia's property trying to catch a glimpse of Gia in her own home. Security catches Kristine and brings her right to Gia who decides to put matters into her own hands and punish Kristine and show her what being a famous porn star is all about. Kristine's perfectly round ass is spanked and she's flogged. Her perky little nipples are tormented and she is made to get her mistress off. Kristine's leg is stung up, legs open and her pussy is penetrated with a glass dildo while her ass is plugged with cold metal. Lastly she's bound and bent over and fucked in her tight naive ass!

Duration: 55:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Adorable 20 year old captured, punished and ass fucked!

carolina

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Lily LaBeau Day 1

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,Tom Moore ,Felony ,Sinn Sage
Genres: mixed ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,shaved ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Oral Sex

Upon my first contact with Lily, I noticed she was very eager to please. With some help from several other Tops I threw her to the lions, so to speak, to see what she was made of. She proved to have potential, so I gave her homework and dismissed her for the day.

Duration: 1:12:05

Download Lily LaBeau Day 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors