Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

Happy New Year 2011

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download Happy New Year 2011

carolina

Kristina Rose Gets Cattle Prodded!

Cast: Francesca Le ,Kristina Rose
Genres: BDSM ,Lesbian ,Slave ,shaped ,Anal ,toned ,EMS Pads ,Electro Clamp ,Electric Dildo ,Dominatrix
Video language: English

Kristina Rose looks good in any position. Here she looks extra hot, strung up by her wrists with EMS pads attached to her arms and legs. Kristina squeals and dances, shaking her big ass and perky tits. Francesca Le comes in and teases Kristina with the cattle prod before turning those EMS pads up even higher. She toys with this little slut, shocking her with the cattle prod and EMS pads until she can barely take any more. Francesca tastes Kristina's pussy, and fingers this slut's cunt. Kristina gets the cattle prod and then she gets the hitachi. After she comes, she must take pain again. She can't even count how many times she takes the cattle prod in this electrifying scene.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 998.0 MB

Download Kristina Rose Gets Cattle Prodded!

Kel gets fire and ice

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kel gets fire and ice

carolina

Honeyhair in leather bondage

Please welcome Honeyhair to our site! We think she is going to be a perfect pet slave, with her huge boobs and super flexible arms, and she loves bondage! Great, so let's strap her elbows together with some sturdy straps! A heavy collar on her prett neck and a locking wrist strap soon leaves Honeyhair very submissive and powerless. But there's more! We added a quality leather harness muzzle gag (very silencing!!) and we frogtied her legs so she couldn't get up and run away. It seems we misunderstood Honeyhair, she likes the dominant side of bondage.oops. This will results in some superb struggling!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 175.3 MB

Download Honeyhair in leather bondage

Harem Girls II

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

Download Harem Girls II

carolina

Ass fucking and cock sucking in public!

Cast: Cassie
Genres: Sub ,Public ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Outdoors ,Rough Sex ,slim

Hungarian hottie, Cassie, has never been tied up or exposed in public. Today she will try both things at once, first having her elbows tied together behind her back while she is paraded through the streets like a trophy whore. And then getting fucked in her mouth, pussy, and ass by two men on the street. When they are done with her they leave her tied up next to the freeway with her tits out and two loads of cum on her face!

Duration: 49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ass fucking and cock sucking in public!

Halloween Self Bondage

Mina is wearing slick black bodysuit and stockings. She puts on her ballet boots for the camera, then proceeds to handcuff herself into a tight spot! The Doxy wand makes an appearance, and then she struggles with the keys to unlock herself.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Halloween Self Bondage

carolina

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Foot Fetish, Lesbian Footing, Jello and Sploshing!!!!!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Casey Calvert ,Rilynn Rae
Genres: Foot Worship ,shaved ,Fetish ,Footing ,Brunette ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,foot fetish ,natural boobs ,Femdom

What can I say? The production team at FootWorship is here to bring you the most innovative, sexiest, future forward foot fetish you've ever seen and this weeks update will NOT disappoint! What more can you ask for then three smoking hot lesbians yearning to worship each other feet and fuck, covered and swimming and sploshing in a pool of wet juicy jello?!?!?!?! This movie has it all! Foot Worship, pussy licking, orgasms, sexy naked sploshing, double footing and so much more! There is something sexy about naked women rolling around and fucking in wet jello and if you aren't a fan of this yet you will be!

Duration: 38:23

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Foot Fetish, Lesbian Footing, Jello and Sploshing!!!!!

carolina

Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Maya Kendrick
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Curvy, Domination, Hitachi, natural boobs

Tied up and strapped to spreader bars Maya is about to get the punishment she craves. First the flogger to get her warmed up, Derrick whips his little pain slut on the stomach, tits and ass turning her skin hot pink. He puts nipple clamps on her perky tits and straps a vibrator between her legs and she begs to cum but she is not allowed until Derrick says so. She cums hard and then Derrick leaves the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. Next Maya is on all fours gagged and tied up tight in bondage ready for anything. Derrick fucks her cunt with his fat cock making her whimper and moan and then stuffs his dick down her throat for some wet and sloppy face fucking. With his slippery spit covered cock he fucks her other hungry whore hole and she loves it in her asshole. She can't get enough, the more Derrick pounds that ass the more she needs it. After getting fucked real good Derrick's dirty little whore is happy to clean her ass off his cock. Tied down on her back with legs pulled up straight Maya gets the cane on her shaved pussy, her nipples, tender thighs and anywhere else that makes her scream. Derrick fingers her wet pussy making her squirt all over his hand. With a clothespin on her lips to keep her quiet Derrick drives his hard cock deep inside her pussy and fucks her cunt and chokes her until she thanks him excessively for using her and making her feel so good. He goes back and forth between her slutty holes fucking her ass and pussy giving her several orgasms until Derrick shoots his load all over her. What a Perfect Afternoon!

Duration: 52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Maya Kendrick gets her whore holes fucked and flogged in bondage

The Ginger Queen & the Machines -Ass Fucking Double Anal Pussy Poundin

Cast: Audrey Hollander
Genres: Double Anal ,Redhead ,big dick ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,toned ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Tattoo

The famous Audrey Hollander finally agreed to come try our machines and it's worth the wait!The fair skinned, ginger Queen pulls all her tricks out and shows us why she reins in ass fucking country.
Double Anal, double penetration, pussy nailing and good ol fashion big dick ass fucking with the pride of our fleet - The Crystal Palace, Thor, The Gynobot, The Snake and our latest gizmo of cum - The Orgasmatron!
Audrey lives up to the ginger stereotype and is a firey shag that leaves us satisfied.

Duration: 43:07

Download The Ginger Queen & the Machines -Ass Fucking Double Anal Pussy Poundin

carolina

Insatiable Remy LeCroix

Cast: Remy LaCroix
Genres: Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Submission ,Handler ,Caning ,Bondage ,Domination ,Brunette

Remy is bound in a wooden open framed box with her knees up, exposing her vulnerable pussy. A vibrator is turned onto her clit with a nice thick dildo in her pussy and mouse trap nipple clamps are added. We get to appreciate her predicament for a moment when Remy is made to suck cock. "You're going to cum on my cock whether you like it or not" Matt says. and she does. He face fucks her, pinning her eyelids open with his thumbs. She is an obedient and good little cock sucker.
With drool running down her face, her hair gets tied back behind her. Matt kicks the dildo into her cunt further and walks away so we can watch her squirm, helpless. Matt comes back in and starts caning her feet in punishment for her not being able to cum. After more torment he walks away. watching her.
Matt lays down a condition to her cumming again - as she is getting off she needs to confess how much she loves black cock in all of her holes and how much she needs it. He cover her mouth and plays with her breath, not letting any air in, except for brief pauses. She gets close, cums, and tells us all how much she loves black cock. cums again. she can't escape. cums again.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Insatiable Remy LeCroix

Fuck-Hungry Slut Fisted For The First Time

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Alexis Tae
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Caning, Clover Clamps, drool, Fingering, Fisting, Flogging, Gaping, Humiliation, Latinx

Alexis Tae is an eager slut, hungry for dick, flogging and fisting. Tommy Pistol delivers this and more. We open with Alexis in a full suspension, head forward and ass-up. Tommy immediately starts wailing on her ass with a cane, marking her up in ways that remain through the entire day. He spanks her ass where he's already caned her, tenderizing her flesh with a sharp, burning sting. He finger fucks her, spreads her pussy open, then wastes no time sliding his cock in her. Alexis is quickly prepped and fucked before any words are even spoken, then Tommy face-fucks her as a final humiliation in the suspension. Alexis is then bound to a table with her ass presented, for whatever Tommy wants to do. He starts by fingering and spanking her ass, then driving his hard cock into her wet, slutty pussy. He flogs her relentlessly as he uses her cunt for his own purposes, pulling on her rope bondage to drive deep inside her. As Alexis gets fucked and used, she starts drooling like a sloppy whore. Her drool gets all over herself as Tommy moves on from fucking her to fisting her. His hand slides right into her hungry cunt as he spanks her, and she leans into it, desperate for more. Tommy returns to fucking that perfect pussy as Alexis screams with orgasms. He silences her by shoving his cunt-soaked cock in her throat, face-fucking her again before returning to fisting her and fucking her. He puts Alexis on her back and canes her again, adding more welts to her bright red ass. He fucks her while she's gagged, with clover clamps on her tits, making her cum like a slut as she moans and screams through her own spit. Alexis is ultimately soaked in her own drool as she's used and abused, fisted and fucked, and made to cum in a pool of her own juices. Tommy shoots his load directly into her gaping mouth, then finishes her off with a vibrator and multiple orgasms she cannot control.

Duration: 53:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fuck-Hungry Slut Fisted For The First Time

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

Kayyla bound in many different ways from standing, sitting, laying or spreading her legs. He places a gag bit in her mouth for every instance. She will adhere to what her Master does and she does.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 8:57
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 124.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Kayyla Bench Fuck

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

River - new model in strappado

Studio: tieable

My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download River - new model in strappado

carolina

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Sasha Monet

Cast: Sasha Monet
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Chains ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Bondage ,Dildo ,LezDom ,Latinx

Sasha was made a promise before the shoot.that there would be no cold water BUT she must let us do whatever else I want to her! Foolishly, she agreed! Hung above the Houdini tank in a cage she awaits her fate and deals with her fear of heights and the apprehension of full submersion! This is one of our best scenes to date, seeing Sasha slowly submerged in a cage is priceless!

Duration: 27:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

Download Sasha Monet

carolina

Bdsm Most Popular Rubberella vol.2 Latex Bound

Release Year: 2006
Studio: GwenMedia
Cast: Jean Bardot, Mistress Sandra, Claudia, Kinga
Genres: fetish, bondage, latex

The girls each awaken trapped in a rubber vacuum bed of their very own, exactly like the one they so amateurishly attempted to bind their Mistress in. But where they were novices, Rubberella is an expert, and each girl is perfectly vac-sealed, unable to do any more than wriggle in the slightest. But this is just for safe-keeping, so that the Mistress can properly punish them individually.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:25:55
Video: 958x716, AVC (H.264), 1605kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Bdsm Most Popular Rubberella vol.2 Latex Bound

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

carolina

All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Feet, Gaping, Hitachi, Latinx, Leather, Leather Cuffs, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pain

All natural blonde girl next door Lisey Sweet submits to inescapable rope bondage and rough anal sex at the hands of the sadistic Tommy Pistol. Immediately Lisey is suspended in the middle of the room, dangling from her ankles by thick leather cuffs. Her arms are restrained behind her back, making it impossible for her to resist the abuse that her dom inflicts upon her. He puts clover clamps on her nipples, then beats her mercilessly with a heavy leather flogger, while slapping and punching her perky tits. Tommy then jams a bottle of water into her exposed pussy, emptying it into her fuck-hole. Once her cunt has been filled, he water boards her face until she is gasping for breath. Lisey's cruel taskmaster jams a hitachi onto her clit and makes her squirt all over herself and the floor. Next Lisey finds herself tied to a table with her legs spread wide. The dom wastes no time and begins to slam her tight pink pussy with his solid cock. He ruthlessly fucks his sex slave, switching with depraved passion between her gaping asshole and her wet pink cunt. Lisey can't get enough and begs to cum, but Tommy loves orgasm denial and refuses to let her cum. He then tosses Lisey's legs to the side and ties her feet together. He can barely fit his cock into her compressed cunt as Lisey squirms and squeals from the pain. Tommy begins to fuck Lisey until she nearly falls off the table, gasping for breath and unable to control herself. Finally, Tommy blows a huge load of cum all over her swollen and abused pussy.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

carolina

Hucows - Lucy Lauren - Extreme Sybian Orgasms

Sexual stimulation is much more intense when your udders are getting pumped at the same time. Lucy Lauren did not know this, but she found out today. She is such a good pet slave, I just had to tell her to go pump her udders and sit on the Sybian. I forgot to tell her she didn't have to turn the Sybian up to maximum speed (which is too extreme for most girls) and I also forgot to tell her how long she should go on the Sybian. So with her udders pumped to triple the size (imagine the tightness of that pump on her chest!) and with the Sybian turned all the way up, Lucy was blasted away into oblivion, unable to stop until she literally fell off the Sybian after a few extreme orgasms. She felt her pussy burn for hours after this, it was a little too much maybe!!

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24722kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hucows - Lucy Lauren - Extreme Sybian Orgasms

Pool Side

Mina spends a few minutes in the pool enjoying the nice day and warm water. She is wearing a tiger print one piece swimsuit and she has her elbows tightly bound. What a nice day this was, we will do many more shoots out here by our pool, we just thought we would test the waters so to speak so this one is rather simple. Some really beautiful shots here though, I just love the colour in this footage. Minas ass looks pretty hot with that wet swimsuit though. P.S. Please excuse the Aussie builders next door making a bit of a noise. One thing that is slightly annoying about our new house is our next door neighbor has decided it would be a cool idea to build a brand new house next to us, so makes the days rather nois.

Duration: 9:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 522.8 MB

Download Pool Side

carolina

Red Latex Hogtie

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

Download Red Latex Hogtie

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

carolina

Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera

Cast: Charles Dera, Cadence Lux
Genres: black hair, Blonde, body builder, Bondage, Flogging, natural boobs, Pain, shaved, Sub, Suspension, switch, Tattoo, toned, top, unshaved, Vibrator

Cadence Lux is a bona fide slut to the core. She wants it all. All the dick. All the pain. All the bondage. All the orgasms. And she's willing to do whatever's ordered of her in order to get it. She submits utterly to Charles Dera, who uses her for his own purposes. Fucking her in full suspension, flogging her, face-fucking her and tormenting her with a vibrator on her pussy while he fucks the orgasms out of her one after the other. Cadence begins in a hunched, fetal position, fully suspended in rope, with her mouth and pussy exposed for dick. Charles teases her a little, spinning her around, then slides his cock hard cock into her throat, then straight into that desperately hungry cunt. Cadence moans out like a total whore as that dick penetrates her, and she doesn't let up. As she gets fucked and slapped and beaten she turns into a puddle of fuck meat, eager to take everything she's given. Clamps are put on her nipples and tethered to the ceiling while she rides Charles' dick, but she wants that fucking so damn bad she works through the intense pain. She gets put through the proverbial ringer, left sweating and wrecked as Charles uses her to get off. Just as he blows his huge load all over her fucked cunt, she cums and squirts all over his cock. Cadence is the perfect definition of a slut, and we want to see more.

Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

Download Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera

Penny Post Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

carolina

Polka Dot Nightie

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

carolina

Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Pepper's gag is removed before The Masked Man puts her into a stringent hogtie variation. The bar her ankles are tied to are tied to the post in front of her and her chest harness is pulled tight and tied to the post behind her. Pepper knows, by now, that not having something shoved down her throat is a treat, and she knows to stay quiet as the Man positions and arches her where he wants. Soon she is gagged anyway with a shop cloth. Black tape secures it. Her pigtails are tied to the ends of the bar tied to her ankles, which in turn pull her head back. Nose hooks are next. He places cotton pads on her eyes and tapes around her head, blinding Pepper. Clover clamps are applied to her nipples, before the man leaves her once again. All Pepper can do is moan through her gag, twitch a little, and endure her bondage until the Masked man returns to bind her once again.

Duration: 22:48

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pepper's Legs Spread Reverse Prayer Hogtie - Part 2

Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Mina is wearing a sexy combination. A sheer bodystocking, a velvet thong bodysuit over the top, wet look opera length gloves, a tightly laced leather corset and patent ballet boots to top it all off! She is dressed in pink rope, her elbows tightly bound together, and a black and pink harness ballgag. Mina's helpless struggles are gorgeous in this 13 minute update.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6671kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 700.9 MB

Download Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

carolina

All natural big titted 19 year old squirts for the first time!

Cast: Iona Grace ,Amber Rayne ,Felony
Genres: shaved ,slim ,Spanking ,19-Year-Old ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Strap On ,Big Tits

Iona Grace is only 19 years old with an all natural body and huge tits. She's the new girl on the block at the bar and the other go-go dancers feel the need to teach her just how to use those big titties and that bangin natural body to make them money! When she's caught stealing their tips Amber and Felony take matters into their own hands after hours and teach Iona a lesson in lesbian BDSM and punishment till her pussy is squirting all over for the first time! Humiliation, double penetration with a butt plug, spanking, caning, ass licking, foot worship, tit bondage punishment and squirting are all included!

Duration: 54:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download All natural big titted 19 year old squirts for the first time!

Hucows - Alba Zevon - Red Cow Milker

'More Alba Zevon!!', members have requested. Well, of course! It's always fun to handle Alba with her perky breasts and ultra sensitive nipples, and it is not going to be easy for her this time. The power of the red cow milker is so strong, it will leave some interesting pump marks on her udders for a long time. Not only that, the constant stretching and releasing of her nipples inside the red cow milker cups is going to make her teats incredibly tender and painful. The farmer has no mercy on her however, clamping her teats with clover clamps right after this milking session. The whimpering sounds of Alba will tell you how hard this was for her. But we are not done with her yet!!

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24674kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hucows - Alba Zevon - Red Cow Milker

carolina

From RPG to DP: Nerdy Gamer Slut Girl Fucks Her Opponents

Cast: Yhivi ,John Strong ,Tommy Pistol ,Mr. Pete ,Mark Wood ,Astral Dust
Genres: big dick ,Blowbang ,Corporal Punishment ,other hair color ,brunet ,Anal ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,dungeon

Yhivi is the only girl who shows up to game night. For years, every time she rolls that 20-sided dice, the same group of horny men try to sneak a peak down the front of her school dress. In reality they know they could never fuck her, but what about fantasy? What if in the game they could do any kind of nasty shit they wanted?
Yhivi answers all those questions tonight! After the dungeon master casts a maddening lust spell on the entire battalion, Yhivi offers to break it by fucking the shit out of every player. Sloppy blowjobs all around for these nerds, plus face-fucking and humiliation ensue. She then offers them entry to ALL her holes and their maddening lust fills her up airtight. She takes cock after cock, draining them all into a magic chalice and it down in a grand fantasy finale. This babe is a real team player!

Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download From RPG to DP: Nerdy Gamer Slut Girl Fucks Her Opponents

Bubbles

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dild

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Bubbles

carolina

Cowgirl

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying, Enem

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facefucking, gloves, Hand Gagging, Latinx, natural boobs

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors