Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

The Facesitting Bunnies 4K

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne, Shanaxnow
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Shanaxnow is tied up in lacing shibari, kinbaku, rope bondage upside down. Then the two bunny masked Mistresses come in (Margout Darko and Miss Daphne/Kinky Ropes Girl) and start to tease Shana. The girls have an idea, they will sit taking turns on Shana's beautiful face smothering her with their big butts. This is our new rough facesitting movie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

Download The Facesitting Bunnies 4K

Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement

Natalia Forrest has already been through a lot. She even got pregnant, which helped her milk production to get started. Her udder size has increased, but now her nipples seem kind of small! Don't worry, we have the perfect solution for this. This spoiled UK girl will get the surprise of her lifetime when we use the electronic breast training machine on her teats! Actually, we may have overdone it a little bit, it was on a very high vacuum power setting (we never tried before). Instead of doubling her nipple size, we accidentally quadrupled her teats in length. Natalia Forrest was genuinely shocked and scared about what had happened to her. A bit too extreme?

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement

carolina

Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

Super flexible fun pet girl Little Lanta is back!! She wanted a real challenge, so I tied her in a tight hogtie, with a harness panel gag holding her head back. She was on a rotating display platform, so we can sit back and watch her spin around and around. Lanta is such an awesome girl to tie up, she can handle anything and she always wants more! Tight bondage with gymnasts is so much fun!! Enjoy this Little Lanta bondage display, it is a work of art!

Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

HuCows - Elizabeth - Sensitivity Training

Studio: HuCows
Genres: Bdsm

Elizabeth has now been upgraded to resident status. Her perfect (and really soft) udders are too good to let go: she will need to stay at the barn for further training. Yes, her nipples are a bit too sensitive for extensive pumping, but the farmer is determined to train those teats a lot! The right order for the most extreme sensitivity training is: nipple sensitizers at high speed, the red cow milker (on high vacuum), followed by a pair of tight clover clamps. It might seem very harsh for a HuCow with ultra sensitive nipples, but it is the only way Elizabeth will get stronger teats. Who agrees this is the right treatment for her?

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14631kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HuCows - Elizabeth - Sensitivity Training

carolina

Sydnee Capri

Cast: Sydnee Capri
Genres: Tens Unit ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating , Clamps ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,shaved ,Acrylic Plug ,Facesitting
Video language: English

Sydnee Capri is a hot little nineteen year old, who is new to the business and an electro-virgin! After giving her several electro orgasms I turn the tables and use electro torment to stop her from cumming. With an electric bullet in her pussy I strap her to the sybian and connect her to my new crank box. The faster I turn the handle the higher the electro in poor Sydnees pussy goes! So any time she looked like she was close to cumming I gave her a sharp zap to bring her down. Theres nothing quite as beautiful as a girl who is dying to cum but isnt allowed, except maybe the look on her face when she finally gets permission.And that is just the beginning of the fun we had!!!!!!

Duration: 35:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 415.8 MB

Download Sydnee Capri

Grey and White Secretary

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

carolina

Latex Lingerie

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

Download Latex Lingerie

Oh My Big Toy!

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Oh My Big Toy!

carolina

Bound in a reverse strappado, Skull fucked, nipple tormented Made to cum

Cast: Lizzy London
Genres: shaved ,Handler ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,switch ,Bondage ,Nipple Torment ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Suspension

Welcome Lizzy London back to Hogtied, this sexy "girl next door" type is as cute as they come. Last time, we discovered just how hard she orgasms and how fun it is to make her cum over and over.
In her first ever upside down suspension, Lizzy is fucked. Her elbows and wrists are bound together and pulled down to the floor, her hair is also tied down to the floor. Just the bondage alone would make a lot of girls tap out before we even start.
We warm her up with some heavy-handed flogging all over her helpless sexy body. We beat her ass, her tits, her pussy. We then add some nipple clamps and heavy weights. Now she is ready for some good skull fucking. We fuck her face good and deep, but the fun starts when we add a vibrator to her wet pussy. Seems the bitch has poor multi-tasking skills. She has a problem with having multiple brutal orgasms and deep throating a cock at the same time. Fucking amateurs.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 647.9 MB

Download Bound in a reverse strappado, Skull fucked, nipple tormented Made to cum

Hollie's at your service

Cast: Hollie Stevens
Genres: halloween ,Fingering ,Hitachi ,Lingerie ,shaped ,Collar ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Dildo

Hollie Stevens serves the members LIVE from the Kink Live boudoir on the tail end of he Upper Floor Halloween party and cums like a dirty whore for you.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download Hollie's at your service

carolina

The Auction Of My Bondage Slut: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

Studio: Eroteric
Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne

Today Margout Darko brings you up a very unique opportunity. She has decided to auction her beautiful bondage slut Miss Daphne (Kinky Ropes Girl). She's of a very high quality and fully trained. In front of an online live audience, Margout will show off her bondage slave's skills and body to find the right bidder for her. First, she brings her on a leash, tied up in shibari rope bondage. Margout gags her, spanks her, hits her with a crop in the ass, teases her pussy with a vibrator and finally, hogties her tightly. All as a way to show such a prize for the bidders. Who will finally get this hot slave? How much will they pay for her?

Duration: 21:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10330kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Auction Of My Bondage Slut: Margout Darko & Miss Daphne 4K

Lina Roselina - no riding

Poor Lina just wanted to go riding. Instead, she ended up taking a shock collar challenge. Also fun! Just not for her.

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14662kbps

File size: 694.3 MB

Download Lina Roselina - no riding

carolina

The Second Year (part 1)

Cast: Girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teen

Do you want to get into the world of debauchery and lust without leaving your home in Spanking Casting sex films?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:34
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

Download The Second Year (part 1)

Jenya

Cast: Jenya
Genres: Dominatrix ,Curvy ,Strap On ,LezDom ,Anal ,Electric Dildo ,Fingering ,Slave ,Ass Hook ,Electro Clamp

After meeting me in a bar Jenya comes back to my place expecting a night of hot sex. I give her that, and much much more than she ever expected. In the morning I get up early and tie her spread eagle on the bed. Then I give her a wiredpussy style wake up call, with a sharp shock to her tits and ass. That sets the tone for the rest of the day, a day spent shocking her with various electro toys and making her cum over and over again. For the finale I give her a shower with tight pussy clamps on her lips and a large bullet inside her. Then I bring her back to San Francisco with me where she will be the newest member of my collection!

Duration: 35:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 410.6 MB

Download Jenya

carolina

You Can Serve But You Can't Taste 1080p

Cast: Nenetl Avril , Tina Lee Comet

Nenetl is Tina's lesbian slave in training and today's lesson is all about tease and denial.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download You Can Serve But You Can't Taste 1080p

HuCows - Alba Zevon - Red Cow Milker

'More Alba Zevon!!', members have requested. Well, of course! It's always fun to handle Alba with her perky breasts and ultra sensitive nipples, and it is not going to be easy for her this time. The power of the red cow milker is so strong, it will leave some interesting pump marks on her udders for a long time.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14690kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download HuCows - Alba Zevon - Red Cow Milker

carolina

Penny Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 882.6 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 2

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

carolina

Happy 2021

Even though we have hung a new calendar on the wall and determined to have a better 2021 than 2020, there is still just one problem. We are creatures of social distancing now. Parties and large gatherings have lost their luster. Even on New Year's Eve. At any rate, Johnny bought me this metallic, shiny blue dress a while ago, hoping that the world would be in a much better place. So, that we could hit the town and celebrate in style. It's a good thing that knowing Johnny, he has an alternative plan in mind. He never lets a good dress or occasion go to waste.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Happy 2021

The Brutal Bondage Basics!

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Carmen Valentina, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, drool, Feet, Fingering, Gag

Since Hogtied started, there have been several styles, and riggers that have been featured on these pages. The one style that has been shared by all of them is the traditional basic bondage style. It's not showing off. It's not overly stylized. It's simply effective bondage that renders the model totally helpless in tight ropes. Today we have a classic bondage shoot featuring a smoking hot model, Carmen Valentina. Carmen begins in a standing position with her hands above her head and her legs spread wide. A large red ball gag makes her mouth drool, which drips down her body and makes it glisten. The Pope takes his time tormenting her with different implements before giving her her the first of many orgasms. Next Carmen is in a traditional hogtie suspension. She gets flogged on her pussy before a crop is used to precisely attack the sensitive spots on her body as he holds a vibe against her pussy. She is not allowed to cum until he says so, and he is in the mood for some tease and denial. The Pope introduces a large dildo and fucks Carmen's mouth before shoving it inside her pussy. The orgasms pour out of her pussy before he exits the scene. The final scene is upon us and Carmen is on her back with her legs up and spread. The Pope puts rubber bands on her feet to start the suffering. What follows is the most intense bastinado that Carmen has ever had to endure. The day is finished up with more pussy fucking and non stop orgasms.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Brutal Bondage Basics!

carolina

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Jasmin - no more pole dancing

Pole dancer Jasmin is really good! She wanted to get some practice in, but we tied her to her pole. Obviously, she did not like that! Bondage is good exercise too. Especially some struggling, like Jasmin is doing. Can she escape and get back to her practice? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Jasmin - no more pole dancing

carolina

Jenni Lee

Cast: Jenni Lee

If you're an orgasm fan then this is the update for you!!! Jenni Lee is back for strict bondage, intense electricity and non-stop cumming like I've never seen before!!!

Duration: 32:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download Jenni Lee

The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Three

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Maestro
Genres: master ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Slave ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,big dick ,Humiliation ,Leather ,Role Play

The third day is always the hardest. That's why Maestro takes the time to meet the slut early in the green room and help her with her things. He is such the gentleman as he twists her arm and shoves her into an empty room to deliver a little extra-curricular beat down and fucking up - just to get her back into the proper headspace for slave training in the filthy basement.
After fucking DiMarco's hot little cunt and getting his fill for the time being, Maestro delivers the slave wannabe to the basement cell for some leather and steel posture training. The tight leather straight-jacket pushes her tits out for the whip, and the straps bind her into a tight squat and present her cunt to the vibe. This is a delightful struggle to watch.
Slutgirl's lessons for the day are rounded out by stretching her tight little asshole and giving her another stiff fuck. She does such a good job taking the hot load of come all over her pretty pussy, maybe the pretty girl is going to make it through the week after all.

Duration: 51:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Three

carolina

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Maladaptive Behavior. This update featured on reds-realm. Pretty much everyone thats into bondage knows about reds-realm and if you dont I'd highly recommend it just for the links section alone.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4650kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 135.5 MB

Download Happy Halloween!

The First Year (part 2)

Do you want to get into the world of debauchery and lust without leaving your home in Spanking Casting sex films?

Duration: 43:49

File size: 596.8 MB

Download The First Year (part 2)

carolina

Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

Mina wears a blue thong bodysuit and stockings. She is tied very tightly with hemp rope, her elbows are welded together, her ankles are tied to her thighs and a harness ballgag is is shoved in her mouth. She is lowered onto her stomach, straddling a pole, and is placed in a very restrictive hogtie position with the help of a rope secured above her head pulling her torso up into an extreme position!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6964kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

Shana's Treatment 4K

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne, Shanaxnow

Shanaxnow is waiting today at the clinic for a very special treatment. Shana is tied up in daruma position bondage keeping her legs very open. Doctors Miss Daphne - Kinky Ropes and Margout Darko arrive (wearing latex) and start to examine Shana. Both doctors get white latex gloves and check the patient. Then the treatment starts, they will provide a milk to Shana so she cleans up fully. After a while, both doctors untie the patient so she can continue with procedure herself. Lots of milk get spilled out of Shana's tight asshole. As a final touch for this successful treatment, Daphne and Margout pee heavily (golden shower) all over Shana's face.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Shana's Treatment 4K

carolina

HuCows - Lucy Lauren - Extreme Sybian Orgasms

Sexual stimulation is MUCH more intense when your udders are getting pumped at the same time. Lucy Lauren did not know this, but she found out today. She is such a good pet slave, I just had to tell her to go pump her udders and sit on the Sybian. I forgot to tell her she didn't have to turn the Sybian up to maximum speed (which is too extreme for most girls) and I also forgot to tell her how long she should go on the Sybian.

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download HuCows - Lucy Lauren - Extreme Sybian Orgasms

Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

Mina is wearing a lace bodysuit over sheer nude coloured pantyhose. She is secured into a leather 5 point harness, gagged, blindfolded, collared and zipped into a very tight blue zipper armbinder. That isn't quite enough so she is also belted at the elbows and wrists just to be sure she cant escape, and finds herself face down on the couch with her ankles belted to her thighs and a rope pulling her head back and secured to the belt around her elbows. Blind, gagged and tied up really tight, that's how every sexy woman should be kept.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

carolina

Hose-Hooded & Bound

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring! Afterwards, she is tape-tied in a seated yoga position while her head is encased! Tobi endures numerous pantyhose bondages while wearing a while corset and heels to match. Repeatedly hooded, bound, gagged, and contorted, seether puts the long legged lass through her paces. A must-have for any hose and bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1192kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Hose-Hooded & Bound

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...

Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

carolina

The Second Year (part 2)

Duration: 29:01

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Second Year (part 2)

Britney Amber's Intense Whore Endurance Training

Cast: Britney Amber ,Seth Gamble
Genres: Anal ,Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,Stud ,Discipline ,Female Slave ,Ball Gag

Gorgeous blonde bombshell Britney Amber has no idea what she's getting into when she signs up for Training of O. But she's here now and must endure all the intense unknowns. Britney begins her training strapped on her back to a fuck bench, with her hands encased, her ankles bound, and a vibrator strapped to her pussy by a metal frame suspended above her. She's immediately educated in proper respect, being told to say thank you whenever she's given nice things. Nice things like cock sliding down her hungry throat, the vibrator turned on high, clothes pins clamped on her nipples and connected to the vibrator, linking her big round tits to her pussy. Seth Gamble repeatedly face fucks her as the spit runs out of her mouth over her face. Britney is then tied on her knees, with her head down on the bench as she's flogged and cropped, and at the same time tormented by the vibrator again. Seth fucks her exposed pussy and ass, plowing both holes wide open as Britney screams through her ball gag. She's taught to say please for nice things, in addition to thank you, and isn't released until she's clear on the purpose for both. She's then made to test her endurance, by riding cock for as long as she can, fast and slow, however she's ordered. In her pussy and in her ass. Both holes get fucking worked as Britney's resolve is tested and broken. Finally she's put on her back again and repeatedly fucked in both holes, and drilled again on the lessons for the day. Thank you for nice things. Please for nice things. And in the end, a fuckload of hot cum shot all over her face.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Britney Amber's Intense Whore Endurance Training

carolina

Phoenix Marie Orgasmed past any experience she has had to date

Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Anal Fingering ,Fingering ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Domination

Welcome Phoenix Marie to Device Bondage, This big titted tan goddess has an amazing body and flexibility. This one doesn't like giving up control, and doesn't understand the concept of being helpless.
So we push her, we make her cum, then we keep making her cum. She doesn't like that too much, but we really don't give a fuck. She is porn after all, so take it bitch!

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 415.0 MB

Download Phoenix Marie Orgasmed past any experience she has had to date

The First Year (part 1)

Duration: 42:11

File size: 576.1 MB

Download The First Year (part 1)

carolina

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Kunt Log part 2

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture. Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole. Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephants trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time. Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane. She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

Download Kunt Log part 2

carolina

Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Poor Kate Anima is tied up on a desk, with her elbows tightly bound together! A harness gag is strapped onto her face, and she can barely move. Her sounds are wonderful as she struggles and moans against the ropes that brutally hold her arms so tight.

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14599kbps

File size: 658.2 MB

Download Kate Anima - desk top elbow tie

Footsie Footsie Bang Bang: A Lesbian Foot Bang!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,DragonLily ,Kirsten Price ,Ashley Fires ,Francesca Le
Genres: foot fetish ,Curvy ,Asian ,Slave ,shaped ,Brunette ,toned ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,shaved

Have you ever seen a lesbian hardcore foot bang?!?!?!? Yeah, me neither and now we don't have to wait anymore! Lorelei Lee plays a chemist who accidentally mixes one too many chemicals in the lab sending her into a psychedelic trip where being made to worship candied toes, powdered sugar covered arches, pantyhose, wedge sandals and having both your pussy and ass filled with toes is a hypnotic fantasy come true! This is a First on FootWorship and you will see nothing like this anywhere else! See what true foot fetishism is all about! Don't miss this filthy lesbian foot bang!

Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Footsie Footsie Bang Bang: A Lesbian Foot Bang!

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos