Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Carly

Cast: Carly
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,drool ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,toned ,Handler ,Crotch Rope
Video language: English

Carly Carly Carly, Sexy sleek body. An ass that rocks, nipples that beg for Matt's special attention. Matt puts it to her fast and hard. The multiple orgasms, oh the humanity, over and over, and eyes rolling up into the head, and she begs for more, good stuff here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Carly

Raven Rocket Returns!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Raven Rocket
Genres: Pain ,slim ,Tens Unit ,Facesitting ,Cattle Prod ,Electro Clamp ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Tattoo

The hot and horny Raven Rocket returns to Electrosluts for more more lesbian electrosex action! Cherry Torn dominates her with electro predicament bondage, electrified dildo fucking, wired tit clamps, tons of pussy licking, finger banging, face sitting, and the cattle prod!!!

Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Raven Rocket Returns!

carolina

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage

Sergeant has lots of plans for Ella today and the fun has just begun. After bending Ella over his knee to give her a good spanking she is gagged and bound to a chair. Mr Major cuts Ella's bra and sexy leotard off so she is only wearing see-through black stockings and thigh- high leg warmers. Sergeant Major pulls a tight rope between her legs which raises her hips up high in the air creating quite the fetching bondage position. He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and clips a bunch of clothes pins on her tits while he fucks her pussy with a dick on a stick. He goes deep and hard in Ella's cunt making her wiggle and moan and when he adds the vibrator she cums hard. Next laying on her stomach with arms and ankles bound behind her Sergeant has his way with Ella's pussy again. First he flogs her tender ass and teases her sensitive slit with the long leather strands of the flogger. Ella's perfect little ass wriggles in the air while Major fucks her pussy and makes her cum with the vibrator. He whips her with the crop, single tail, flogger and slaps her butt turning it bright pink. Flipping back and forth between stinging pain and pussy pounding pleasure Ella is getting the royal treatment today. Now on her back tied up tight and gagged Sergeant Major puts Ella through her paces with more intense vibration on her clit, cunt fucking with the dick on a stick. Major is having a good ole time with his little plaything and Ella just takes whatever he gives because she wants to please him. Finally bent over on her knees Mr. Major tickles Ella making her squirm and plays with her pussy to get her all hot and bothered. Hardcore pussy fucking and vibration takes Ella way over the top as she begs Sergeant Major to cum and boy does she!

Duration: 45:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major

carolina

Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: Squirting ,Blonde ,The Pope ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,big dick ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Handler

Dylan Ryan is a tall drink of champagne. She is as sexy as they come and her beauty is accentuated when she is made helpless in The Pope's ropes. She is put is grueling predicament bondage that is punishment in itself, then her body is abused and tormented and then her pussy is made to cum with squirting explosions.

Duration: 51:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rope Slut Begs to Suffer in Extreme Bondage

Getting to know sky high Sky

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her..so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Getting to know sky high Sky

carolina

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Pervertables: Converting Everyday Things into Kinky Toys

Cast: Rose Darling ,Orpheus Black
Genres: Latinx ,Brunette ,foreskin ,shaved ,Black ,Kinky ,Leather ,Spanking ,muscular ,bottom

Orpheus Black walks you through how to repurpose everyday items into kinky play toys, as well as how to modify every day items into fun cost effective SM instruments that you will love. You'll learn where to buy great makeshift toys but how to select the best pervertables for your money, including what potential pervertable items to avoid. Discover how to do fast, simple bondage with everyday items and use homemade paddles and other spanking implements, canes, and DIY restraints. None of these items require any special tools and can be made in minutes.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pervertables: Converting Everyday Things into Kinky Toys

carolina

Emma Green - Into the blue

All of a sudden, all of the famous UK tv stars want to try rope bondage! The gorgeous Emma Green must have sent 5 emails asking if she could come over!! Well, alright then. I tied her in blue ropes showing off her incredible natural boobs, and she ended up on her stomach, knees and ankles tightly bound in blue. Emma loved it! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.1 MB

Download Emma Green - Into the blue

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble

carolina

Greta's Confessions

Studio: HOM inc.

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

carolina

Allison's Exit Interview Part 1: Natalie Knight 1080p

Studio: PKFStudios
Cast: Natalie Knight
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Aaron and Rock pull up skirt to grope and spank Allison's ass. They bind Allison's arms above her head and continue to pummel her. She sobs as their meaty fists collide with her delicate face and belly. Aaron smashes Allison in the gut with a bat then chokes her with it from behind. Rock flicks open his cruel looking knife and cuts off Allison's lace shirt. Allison pleads as the men choke and grope her body. Aaron brandishes a taser and zaps Allison several times. Her lovely body gyrates as the electricity surges through her flesh. Rock flogs Allison roughly with a leather whip. Her pale flesh turns red from abuse. They cut off Allison's bra and squeeze her perky tits. They rip off her panties and their fingers roughly inside her pussy. Allison screams and cries, but they just shove their fingers in her throat and make her gag on her own juices. After some more beating and electrocution, Allison is released from her bonds and falls to the floor in a heap. The men tie Allison to a bench and proceed to her.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 138kbps

Download Allison's Exit Interview Part 1: Natalie Knight 1080p

carolina

Garage Night Out

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alina Lopez, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, drool, dungeon

We've had our eye on the gorgeous Alina Lopez for quite some time. She told The Pope she didn't want him to hold back on her, but to treat her like every other pain slut that comes through that door. So Alina is gonna get what she asks for! She starts bound to a column in a standing position, eagerly awaiting the torment to come, with her hands tied behind her back. The Pope begins tormenting her pussy and her tits, then immediately starts flogging her. She begins to relax, enjoying the unexpected strikes against her skin and the fingers on her cunt. She has clothespins put all over her torso, running up and down her breasts and stomach in a threatening zipper. It's then connected to a roped pendulum she has to hold between her teeth. If she lets go, the whole thing drops and the zipper is ripped from her body. The Pope works her hungry cunt, paired with a vibrator. Alina suffers the pleasure and the fear of letting go, but ultimately can't keep it up. The orgasms are too intense, so her jaw drops open and the zipper is torn from her. Multiple sensations reverberate through her body. In the next scene, she's suspended upside down with her legs spread and her arms bound behind her back. Her wet pussy is totally exposed and accessible, so the Pope takes full advantage, working it and making her cum, flogging her hot body, the fucking her cunt with a dick on a stick. The sensations are overwhelming as Alina cums like a slut, thrashing and screaming in the bondage. She's then put in a partial suspension, face down over the floor. There's breath control, nipple clamps, bastinado, and orgasms so powerful that Alina begins to drool and cry. This is the most intense shoot that she's ever experienced, and we get to see her at her most vulnerable, and at her strongest!

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

carolina

Slalom Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau

Our petgirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau get a workout in game "who first".

Duration: 19:36
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 229.1 MB

Download Slalom Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Sloane's Wet Cunt at your Service!

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Pierced Pussy ,slim ,Anal ,Crop ,switch ,Collar ,buttplug

Enjoy this edited update from one of Sloane Soleil Live Cam shoots.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4476kbps

Download Sloane's Wet Cunt at your Service!

carolina

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Cleo Dubois
Genres: Fetish ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Flogging ,BDSM ,bottom ,Pain ,Curvy

Cleo Dubois presents the basics of sensual flogging. With her demo bottom, Nerine Mechanique, she demonstrates how you can use a flogger to explore and excite the body's wide range and capacity for pleasure, from light touch to strong sensations, often mislabeled as pain. In addition to flogger selection advice, safety, timing, and effective flogging stances and swings, Cleo explains how skilled flogging can create a wonderful energy exchange that will send you and your partner flying. With informed consent, focused intent and a few floggers, you and your partner will have new tools for sharing energy from sweet to fiery.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

carolina

Ana Foxxx: Racked, Bound, and Tormented

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ana Foxxx, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination

Ana is one of the most beautiful women we have ever seen, and she loves to be bound and tormented. Her body is tight and fit, her face is angelic, and her flesh pristine. What happens when you take the
perfection that is Ana Foxxx, and add the sadistic mind of The Pope? You get a mind-blowing shoot that puts her body on display, as she is tormented and put through the paces. Ana begins in a standing position, but not just any standing position. she is in a predicament that keeps her body stressed throughout the entire scene. Her body is pulled in all directions which is painful enough, but then The Pope enters and begins his manipulation of her body and mind. She is flogged, then nipple clamps are added before she is allowed to have her first orgasm. More orgasms quickly follow and Ana's face
leaks with drool as she orgasms uncontrollably. In the next scene, we have Ana in a seated position with her legs spread, her hands pulled down, and her neck pulled up. A bowling ball is added to her neck to restrict breathing enough to make her control herself for the duration of the scene. A crop is used for precision to get all of the sensitive parts as she struggles to breathe. He is relentless with his punishment and her faces show signs of breaking as the torment goes on. As this scene nears its end, her body has clothespins added and then flogged off. She is made to cum multiple times before the
scene concludes as he reward. The final scene begins and Ana is face down and bent over with her ass in the air. Again, Ana is made to endure a brutal punishment issued by The Pope. He eventually gives her a dildo to fuck her face with as he continues to torment her. Next the didldo is shoved into her tight pussy and she is fucked, vibrated, and finger fucked until she forgets her own name.

Duration: 39:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download Ana Foxxx: Racked, Bound, and Tormented

Stefanos' Brunch

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,slim ,Anal ,brunch ,master ,Discipline ,Curvy ,shaved ,Oral Sex

Join the Upper Floor household for Sunday brunch and a kinky play party.

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stefanos' Brunch

carolina

Ginger Lee

This week we have another one of our contract slaves for your viewing pleasure...Ginger Lee is back again and during our interview we find out that she is addicted to masturbating...all day, every day. We start the first scene with Ginger's hands tied above her head and her ankles tied together. The Pope enters to inspect his little southern belle...he cuts her panties off and begins with some flogging to set the mood for the day...after that he applies the magic wand to her sensitive pussy for a screaming orgasm. He finishes by tying her body around a wooden column. Next we have Ginger tethered to the column balancing on a steel ball. The Pope wastes no time applying tens pads to her feet and the ball for some foot torture...then he adds electric nipple clamps fora little more spark. Ginger's body is then covered with clothes pins and the Pope adds a vibe to increase her screams...in the next scene Ginger is tied sitting with her legs spread wide and blindfolded...the Pope applies suction to her tits and begins flogging her pussy, then it's lots more screaming orgasms...then we have Ginger bent backwards as the Pope enters for more torture from the pins that he applies to her body...then he rains hot wax down on Ginger's sexy little body before he brings her to another orgasm. In the final scene Ginger is in our cuffed spreader bar leaving her pussy exposed...the Pope finishes the day with Ginger screaming and exausted from many more orgasms...

Duration: 1:29:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 543.2 MB

Download Ginger Lee

Getting Gianna Lynn Wet!

Cast: Gianna Lynn
Genres: Asian ,slim ,fake boobs ,Fear Play ,Brunette ,Gag ,Bondage ,Domination ,Submission ,Suspension

I'm in love again! And if you're not in love with her yet, you will be after this shoot. Beautiful Gianna Lynn has all the qualities of a terrific WB model: Great ballgag lips, terrific high heel legs, perfect bondage body, lovely orgasm noises and a willingness to push hard for us. Her hardest orgasm was during a full bamboo suspension bondage with the Wet Dreams fucking machine! Hot! Be sure to tell her how much you love her so she'll come back to play with us again!

Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2880kbps

Download Getting Gianna Lynn Wet!

carolina

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London) CumBots

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London) CumBots

Adrianna Nicole and Kym Wilde

Cast: Adrianna Nicole ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Sybian ,Brunette ,LezDom ,Fingering ,Blonde

The very sexy Seven is back and this time dominated by Kym Wilde. Her breasts are whipped with a thin leather stinger. Shamefully, she is told to finger her asshole while being spanked. Then she cums on the Sybian while her tits are handled and slapped hard. And more.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole and Kym Wilde

carolina

Micah Moore Bound, oiled, what an ass!

Cast: Micah Moore

Welcome back the incredibly beautiful Micah Moore and her amazing ass. This sexy co-ed just returned to the business after 2 years off and we got her first.
Hard flogging and spanking. Brutal finger fucking. We make Micah cum and cum. As a matter of fact we can make this girl cum so fast so hard, you will be amazed at how easy it is! From nothing to brutal orgasm in 3 seconds! That's it, 3 seconds of perfect finger banging and she cums like a whore.

Duration: 17:01
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 381.0 MB

Download Micah Moore Bound, oiled, what an ass!

Melissa - Treadmill training session

Melissa Mendini is royalty. The best of the best in glamour modelling. And we have her on this site (for years now) doing fetish shoots! That's amazing! Melissa is tiny, so we tried to solve that by giving her some extreme heels. She could barely walk in them, her corset and posture collar making it even more difficult to see her feet, but we still chained her to a treadmill for some high heel training! It has to be done! See if Melissa can keep up in this sexy update!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Melissa - Treadmill training session

carolina

Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:59

File size: 853.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Katia - tied in the stables

Beautiful Katia was getting ready to go riding when she got captured. Now she is topless, collared, and tied in gold colored ropes! She isn't very happy about this situation for many reasons. First of all, she is a real lady, not used to being treated like this. Also, the ropes are really inescapable and tight. And on top of all this, she can't go riding like this!! Katia tries to give us the stare, if looks could we would certainly be already. She is so angry!!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 469.2 MB

Download Katia - tied in the stables

carolina

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

Grueling Bondage And Mind-Blowing Orgasms

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gia DiMarco, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, fake boobs

Gia DiMarco is a sexy Kink icon who has done it all. But she hasn't had time to submit, get tied up, and tormented in quite a while. Today that story will change, and it will change quickly. The Pope is the only man she will submit to, or allow to torment her and have his way with. Gia knows that returning to Kink means she'll have to give it all up, and she does it like only she can. She begins tied to a wooden column with her wrists, ankles, body, and neck tethered tightly with rope. The Pope enters, adds more rope around her mouth, then begins to torment her body with floggers. The leather strikes her flesh, and Gia falls right back into her place as a submissive. He then covers her body in strikes from a cane that cover here from her tits all the way down to her feet. Next, Gia finds herself in a lotus type suspension. The Pope enters and gags her, then turns her and pulls her into his sadistic arms as he begins to spank her ass. Gia's cropped for a bit before he turns his attention to her pussy. Once he has gotten all of the orgasms that he wants from her, he administers some nipple torment before leaving her there. In the final scene we have Gia on her back like a good little whore. The cane is brought back in and the torment continues on her tits, legs, and pussy. Then The Pope attacks her feet with a nasty bastinado session that includes the cane, the crop, and his needle. The orgasms become more of the torment as he plays with every aspect of pain and pleasure. This shoot is why Gia will forever be a legend at Kink.

Duration: 43:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Grueling Bondage And Mind-Blowing Orgasms

carolina

Latina Slaves Take Revenge: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne & Shanaxnow 4K

Studio: Eroteric
Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne, Shanaxnow
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Mistress Margout Darko is instructing her apprentice Shana. For that, Margout got her slave Kinky Ropes as a subject in bondage. But Shana keeps messing up and Margout gets very mean to her (basically being a bitch). Suddenly the lights go off and Shana takes the opportunity to assault Margout, tie her up and take revenge. Margout is then tied up in shibari rope bondage with the legs open. Latinas Shana and Kinky Ropes (now untied) enter the room and start playing with her. The grope her breasts, touch her pussy and play with her mouth while wearing latex gloves. Then fuck Margout with dildos, zap her with electrocutions, whip her and make her cum multiple times. They won't stop until Margout gets lots of her own medicine.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Latina Slaves Take Revenge: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne & Shanaxnow 4K

Aspen O'Hara

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.
She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement.
She has the perfect tits for being tied up. The suspension is setup and her breasts are bound tight. One leg goes up and her cunt is exposed again. Then the other leg goes up and she floating.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aspen O'Hara

carolina

Happy 4th Of July America

I was wearing a red garter belt, white stockings, blue satin panties, and a white bra. Using blue rope, Johnny tied my ankles, knees, and thighs Using red rope, he tied my wrists together and cinched my elbows closer together using a separate red rope. Using a thick white rope, he tied a harness around my chest. Originally he had a blue ball gag in my mouth to keep my quiet. I immediately started drooling and actually got drool all over my stocking and the front of my panties. Yuck!! After a few minutes he traded out the ball gag for a cloth cleave gag. I love clave gags. The bandana He used was a matching stars and stripes bandana. I couldn't talk much but I was told I looked really cute in my outfit.

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Happy 4th Of July America

Insex - Scrubbed

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Format: avi
Duration: 27:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Insex - Scrubbed

carolina

Evil Santa

Cast: Mark Davis ,Katie Summers ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: Domination ,Rope Bondage ,top ,Tattoo ,muscular ,other hair color ,foreskin ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,christmas

Katie Summers and Sarah Shevon pair up with Mark Davis in this special holiday update! These two beautiful girls are slaves to evil Santa who keeps them shackled in his sex toy workshop. He makes them test the toys out on each other while they are punished and sexually humiliated. In bondage, Katie and Sarah suck cock and get fuck hard by the kinkiest Santa you'll ever seen. Plenty of intensity and anal action in this fun and dirty Christmas treat.

Duration: 59:50

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Evil Santa

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!

Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

carolina

Mina's Bath Time

Just a quick little bonus update while we sort out the next series of full length updates. Mina is tied with her elbows bound tightly and a white harness ballgag while relaxing in a warm bath. Simple but still sexy!

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6374kbps

File size: 330.2 MB

Download Mina's Bath Time

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors